Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:40 PM

I'll fix it. Thank you.

#82 ronin

ronin
  • Modder
  • 2114 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:09 AM

Go here: http://forums.blackw...owtopic=113&hl=

to reserve your own filename prefix and use it for you additions that way your stuff wont overwrite other peoples or the original files.

ronin

#83 Nastian

Nastian
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:21 PM

to reserve your own filename prefix and use it for you additions that way your stuff wont overwrite other peoples or the original files.

Thank you.

I'll try to release next version after Christmas. ;)

#84 Nastian

Nastian
  • 280 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 11:42 PM

Enhanced BG2 (name change)

I decided to change the name of the mod, because it's concerns ToB as well. ;)

Interjections (new component)

As you know, NPCs often comment the situation (for example - main character deeds). But many times we can see only one interjection from specific NPC (although other NPCs have their interjections as well).

Example - dialogue with Escaping Clone (if we have Yoshimo in the party we can't see Jaheira's interjection).

To see them all (or most of them) you would have to play with different teams many times. So I decided to make proper changes in dialogues so player could see at least the most interesting interjections.

What do you think about it?

EBG2 (1.0)

Mirror 1 (crpg.com.pl)
Mirror 2 (minsc.boo.pl)

PS. There's no english ReadMe at the moment. Sorry!
PS2. Interjections' component changes dialogues only in Irenicus' Dungeon (I made it available for testing).

Edited by Nastian, 28 March 2006 - 07:52 AM.

#85 AnnabelleRose

AnnabelleRose

The great pretender... of modding!

• Modder
  • 2083 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 11:45 AM

If you need helo with the readme or anything else, I'd be happy to help again.

- The transitioned former modder once known as MTS.

#86 Nastian

Nastian
  • 280 posts

Posted 28 March 2006 - 12:34 PM

If you need help with the readme or anything else, I'd be happy to help again.

Nah - all components thanks to you mostly are translated to english, because I removed Amara NPC component (it will be separate mod). ^_^

I'll let you know when I need your help once again. ;)

#87 Nastian

Nastian
  • 280 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:54 PM

I'd like to thanks TheWizard (Bob) for additional mirrors.

http://iegmc.mirror.....sg/enhancedbg2
ftp://mirror.intermedia.com.sg/pub/iegmc/enhancedbg2
http://iegmc.tiefigh...org/enhancedbg2
http://america.iegmc.net/enhancedbg2
http://iegmc.shphockey.com/enhancedbg2

Thank you once again. ^_^

#88 seden

seden
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 03:34 AM

The Interjection component idea sound like very intersting, so i'll be eager to see this impoved further.

#89 Nastian

Nastian
  • 280 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 01:39 AM

The Interjection component idea sound like very intersting, so i'll be eager to see this impoved further.

Great - your post improved my motivation to complete this component. ^_^

#90 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:45 AM

Any progress with english readme? I'm eager to see what is this mod about ;)

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#91 Nastian

Nastian
  • 280 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:19 PM

Originally this mod was a small contribution to a larger project that will now never be completed. I decided to make a mod, which will make Baldur's Gate 2 more appealing. What became of my idea, you can see for yourself.

The mod currently consists of these components:

- Additional merchant with new items
There is now a new shopkeeper on the Promenade Waukeen. Alyoud is a wandering merchant, who buys and sells powerful magic items.

- Interjections (in progress)
As you know, characters in the game often comment the situation. But many times we can see only one interjection from specific character (although others have their own interjections as well). This component changes dialogues so you can see at least the most interesting interjections

- Tomes and manuals
In BG2, there are several cointainers which are really hard to find. I was dissapointed, when I realized that there was nothing special in them. In my opinion, I should have found a useful item or even a powerful weapon. I decided to change that and added the well-known tomes and manuals from BG1.

- Cloak of Balduran
Do you remember djinni who wanted the flas in Irenicus' Dungeon? Wasn't strange that he guarded Jon Irenicus' belongings and for priceless freedom he gives you a sword which is only useful in the early part of the game? This component gives the charismatic and inteligent player a chance to obtain a little more.

- Additional portraits
This component adds three new portraits. All of them were made by me.

- Lost item descriptions
This component restores lost item descriptions for items imported from BG1. These items are plate mail 'Practical Defense' and sling 'Dragonbane'.

- Dragonsuit & Glory of Balduran
This component refers to the cult game Diablo 2, where you could collect item sets. Players who wear all of the items from a particular set gained additional bonuses. So why not to add this to BG2, where some of items also belong to specific sets. Now, when you wear the Dragon Helm, the Dragon Scale Shield, and wield the Dragonslayer you will gain additional resistance to fire and bonus to armor class. Players who wear all of items from Glory of Balduran gain bonus to magic resistance and all saving throws.

- New racial enemies
This component adds several racial enemies for rangers and it was created mostly for BG1 TuTu, because from new accessible racial enemies only Yuan-Ti has pretty big number of representatives in Shadows of Amn.

- New kits
This component contains completely new kits. They were created in an attempt to give the player a few more options when choosing a kit. Some of the kits that are contained within this component were taken straight from Prestige Classes from Dungeons and Dragons 3e books (such as Gladiator
or Fencer), but most of them are based on my ideas.

- Miscellaneous tweaks
Presently this component makes small changes in the first level of Irenicus' Dungeon, adding another cambion. There are now two cambions instead of one. This component also fixes one of Valygar's dialoges.

#92 Shed

Shed

-Shed-

• Modder
  • 2636 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:32 AM

I've had to move this topic because the original was being targeted by a spambot, for some reason.

Carry on :) .

#93 kimmel

kimmel
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 12:54 PM

@ http://www.shsforums...?showtopic=8842 bigg writes:

Enhanced SoA
That mod introduces a bug which causes fighters HLAs to crash on loading. It's nothing of our doing, the bug is 100% made by the author of said mod (and incompatible with your game and/or any mod setup).

Does anyone know anything about this? Is the crash caused by one particular part of the mod that we could avoid installing?

#94 Kamui2040

Kamui2040
  • 113 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 05:54 AM

Enhanced SoA
That mod introduces a bug which causes fighters HLAs to crash on loading. It's nothing of our doing, the bug is 100% made by the author of said mod (and incompatible with your game and/or any mod setup).

Does anyone know anything about this? Is the crash caused by one particular part of the mod that we could avoid installing?

I'd risk to say that, the bug you describe has been fixed since it is now Enhanced BG2, which also means a new version, but only the author of the mod can say this for sure.

@Nastian: great mod and I hope you continue on the interjections idea.

#95 Nastian

Nastian
  • 280 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 11:40 AM

First of all, I would like to apologise for this long break. I moved to Wales to improve my english and - until now - I hadn't got time to work on Ebg2.

Thank you for your support!

#96 abbatik

abbatik
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:23 AM

Hi
Where it is possible to find Enhanced 1.1?

#97 Leomar

Leomar
  • 1720 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 12:23 AM

Hi
Where it is possible to find Enhanced 1.1?

Here: http://www.bg2.gram.pl/artykul330.htm

Greetings Leomar
A Megamod does not mean that you can play all of the mods or all of their content,
but you have more choices or paths through the game.
- Chevalier

BiG World Project - Big Baldur's Gate World

#98 Psalm

Psalm
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:59 PM

Enhanced SoA

I'd risk to say that, the bug you describe has been fixed since it is now Enhanced BG2, which also means a new version, but only the author of the mod can say this for sure.

Hi. :)

Can anyone who's played with this mod in a mega-mod installation confirm that EBG2 v1.1 works with Refinements v.3.23?

Is the "Interjections" component of EBG2 v1.1 fully functional?

Does the "New Racial Enemies" component of EBG2 v1.1 supersede the "Additional Racial Enemies" component of Ding0's Tweak Pack v20?

Is EBG2v1.1 a balanced mod?

Edited by Psalm, 28 October 2010 - 11:40 PM.

#99 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:34 PM

I also request same information as Psalm. Can someone please give the answers.

#100 Marcius Vetrack

Marcius Vetrack
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:02 AM

I installed Ebg2 v. 1.1, and the special abiltiy of the Legionarie kit is wrong. It is "Create Shadows". In the description of the kit, it says "Battle Cry". Someone could confirm if is that the skill name, or is bugged somehow? I use the skill, and my Legionarie becomes invisible, and gains +4 in it's THACO, but the enemies dont flee. I stay invisible, besides attacking.

I think I have the version 1.0, but the rar file name says 1.1.

I can't found the version 1.1 in the internet, and the links for download in this topic are broken;

Could someone help please?