#281 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:26 PM

Post #159: She looks kinda ticked with the camera always following her around

I just thought she looked gorgeous myself. :wub:
But I'm also a little biased I guess. :P

Post #165: Great looking set, I hope hector can keep up with all this armor you are making :)

I feel bad for the poor guy, seems everytime I turn around, I get inspiration to do another set. :doh:

Post #177: Queen of the world :)

:lol:

Post #184: You might wanna get those nails checked, they look a bit sickly

Yeah, just a half arsed texture I slapped on there, haven't gotten back to it to fix it though. :wacko:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Do you have a link for those nails?

Here you go

Edited by Soul_Slayer, 24 August 2007 - 04:26 PM.

#282 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:26 PM

Yay! Karandras is feeling better now! ^_^
I ALWAYS look forward to your posts everyday Karandras, especially your facts & quotes, always puts a smile on my face one way or another :)
Thanks for taking your time everyday to post these comments for us, thats really sweet of you :hug:

Replies like this are are the primary reason I do it so in fact it should be me thanking you :)

Well im sure everyone feels the same way about what you do for us Karandras. You take the time to comment even the worst of screenshots (aka. mine :lol:) and you do it so positively that you could make anyone happy with your comments, especially me ^_^
I've only been here a few days, but i can easily say that you are among one of the sweetest people here ;)

#283 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:31 PM

Agreed.

...bah, I'm joking. He stinks!

...meh, I'm joking again. Actually I like him.

:shifty:

Cuz I love smelling people. :ROFL:

Edited by leomorg, 24 August 2007 - 04:31 PM.

Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#284 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:49 PM

I just thought she looked gorgeous myself. :wub:
But I'm also a little biased I guess. :P

Here you go

1. Well in her case gorgeous is an understood fact :)

2. Many thanks

You take the time to comment even the worst of screenshots (aka. mine :lol:) and you do it so positively that you could make anyone happy with your comments, especially me ^_^

Belittling yourself doesn't suit you, even your pictures that aren't your best are really good :)

Agreed.

...bah, I'm joking. He stinks!

...meh, I'm joking again. Actually I like him.

:shifty:

Cuz I love smelling people. :ROFL:

Smelling people...? I think I am just going to take this as a compliment and move on :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#285 oldmanpoo

oldmanpoo
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:19 PM

Oldmanpoo holy crap, thats cool

Awesome shot oldmanpoo. Really awesome! :new_thumbs:

oldmanpoo

Post #168
: :blink: WOW that looks amazing! The more I look at it the better it gets to :o

Post #168 part 2: Those pictures are amazingly detailed, I would have to say your screenshots got a lot better in your nearly 2 month break :) Glad to see you again.

Thanks for the comments you three (especially Karandras, as it must take a long time to comment on every screenshot). Has it really been two months? I guess I've been sidetracked lately.

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How did you get that shot? (I know I know, short question, long answer, sorry)

The shot took a good while to set up (various weapon and armor mods, posing mods, that "Perceptions" mod to get the Black Judges in the background transparent and for the frost effect behind the white cloaked guys, "TAI" and "TFC" of course, etc.). Afterwards, I used a bit of editing to mess with the tones and contrast. I think that about covers it. I can go into more detail if you want (i.e. specific mods and stuff).

P.S. Also, thanks to Xetirox too for his previous comments on my screenshots a while back.

#286 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:27 PM

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: How did you get that shot? (I know I know, short question, long answer, sorry)

The shot took a good while to set up (various weapon and armor mods, posing mods, that "Perceptions" mod to get the Black Judges in the background transparent and for the frost effect behind the white cloaked guys, "TAI" and "TFC" of course, etc.). Afterwards, I used a bit of editing to mess with the tones and contrast. I think that about covers it. I can go into more detail if you want (i.e. specific mods and stuff).

No real need to go into more detail, what you just said pretty much answered all my questions :)
Posted Image

#287 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:30 PM

Ok, I'm gonna try the whole commenting thing again, but only cause Karandras asked. :P Can't have him carrying the load - well, actually, plenty of others comment too, and a heck of a lot more often than I have recently.

However, I'm on a little laptop with a crappy connection, so I'm only doing the very last page. Loading the pics page really can be an all-night thing.

Lady Blue - very nice examples of self-shadowing! I really like the touch of roundness in your character's face, it fits with the roundness elsewhere. :P

Petrovich - love it - great expressiveness. Really tells a story in one shot. :clap:

highpressure - Your characters always manage to be both lovely & deadly-looking, like if the wrong person crashed that party . . . . ;)

Soul_Slayer - I actually kind of like that texture on the nails. Course, so far I've loved every retexture/revamping/outfit/creation I've seen of yours - just waiting ever-so-patiently for the universe to provide babbed-up versions so Ophelia can show them off as well.

greatfool1 - really, sometimes even the guy has to shave. ;)

highpressure - did I say deadly before? Now, it might just be my eyes, but in this shot i have a bit of a hard time telling what limbs are going where. This shot just flat-out rocks. Love the lines of the two curved blades behind her.

Sinharvest- Not sure, but I'd agree w/ Karandras to check the folder structure of your install. Also, is that a clean save you're working with? Sometimes if I've done a bunch of screenshots & run a bunch of anims (or sometimes for apparently no good reason at all) my animations just suddenly stop working. Oh, and a bunch of the poses are duplicates (of other poses in the same mod), apparently as placeholders. Or hopefully as placeholders.

Karandras - OK, I tested out the new anims & thought - that sword thing, that's an odd pose, and went on to the lounging-in-a-chair one (which probably says something about me :P )- then I clicked on your picture & thought "oh, wow - *that's* what one would do with it!" Truly awesome shot, and can't believe you got it all set up so quickly (well, seemed like the mod just came out to me). Just love it. And :hug: for feeling better & for the amazing amount of time, energy & enthusiasm you put into this place.

Floydian1 (Note to our dear readers: Shadow', avert your eyes! :P ) - Wow. OK, I'd say wow even if I wasn't head-over-heels for you :wub: (and I actually do have the Go-Go's song running through my head right now), but really - even just looking at claws that aren't even made for her body mod (not that I can tell that in the shot), Sia looks amazing.

Rogue Sun - SO incredibly artistic. Love the dark image of the warrior against the bright sunset, the whole dark foreground in fact. wonderful use of framing with the person off to one side & the bare treetrunk opposite. This one is my fav, though - I have a thing for bows - just love the kind of blown-out background, the bit of foliage in the front, kind of a softness to the whole picture though it clearly shows a warrior.

Floydian1 (Shadow', others, you've been warned :P ) :wub: Even just mod-testing, still spectacular. The shadows do look really great, they're part of the mod, right? I personally prefer Sia with less hood & more hair, and also less robe, but that's just me.

Leomorg - Ooh, I love Cassie. I hereby request *new* shots of her. :P

Karandras Wow! I love daggers. What pose is that? Another awesome us of the pose mods. And *very* nice job on the editing. Mind sharing what you did?

Boy, I'm worn out & I only did one partial page. Karandras, really - don't know how you do it, especially & still come up with creative awesome screenshots like the ones above. :Bow: Suggestions for you? Hey, whatever makes it easiest for you!

edit: and hey, what do you know? we actually have a thread here just for comments! I should always post my comments here, in the comments thread, and not in the pics thread. :whistling:

Edited by kalia, 24 August 2007 - 05:32 PM.

#288 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 05:52 PM

Shadow'

Post #174: And now why was he trying to put her in jail? :)

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Is that the breath of fire spell from Midas magic?

Well she went on purpose because of a quest in Bruma that forced her to go to jail. Amulita would have stayed in the cell peacefully, but the guard said something about her underwear and had a an odd smile on his face... :ph34r:
3 seconds later, one extra crispy guard. :lol: Afterwards she talked to the guy she needed to talk too, and left the castle taking out every guard that dared to stop her. Ya think they'd know better than to attack a woman that knows almost every one of Midas' spells :lol:

Oh and yeah that spell shown was breath of fire. :D

Floydian1 (Note to our dear readers: Shadow', avert your eyes! :P ) - Wow. OK, I'd say wow even if I wasn't head-over-heels for you :wub: (and I actually do have the Go-Go's song running through my head right now), but really - even just looking at claws that aren't even made for her body mod (not that I can tell that in the shot), Sia looks amazing.

Floydian1 (Shadow', others, you've been warned :P ) :wub: Even just mod-testing, still spectacular. The shadows do look really great, they're part of the mod, right? I personally prefer Sia with less hood & more hair, and also less robe, but that's just me.

Oh brother. :lol:

Edited by Shadow', 24 August 2007 - 08:19 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#289 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgûl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:03 PM

I'm with Shadow on this one! <_< :devil: ;)

Great screens all!

#290 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:06 PM

1. Karandras - OK, I tested out the new anims & thought - that sword thing, that's an odd pose, and went on to the lounging-in-a-chair one (which probably says something about me :P )- then I clicked on your picture & thought "oh, wow - *that's* what one would do with it!" Truly awesome shot, and can't believe you got it all set up so quickly (well, seemed like the mod just came out to me). Just love it. And :hug: for feeling better & for the amazing amount of time, energy & enthusiasm you put into this place.

1. Karandras Wow! I love daggers. What pose is that? Another awesome use of the pose mods. And *very* nice job on the editing. Mind sharing what you did?

3. Boy, I'm worn out & I only did one partial page. Karandras, really - don't know how you do it, especially & still come up with creative awesome screenshots like the ones above. :Bow: Suggestions for you? Hey, whatever makes it easiest for you!

First of all, thank you very much, reading through your post made my day even more than it already had :)

1: I know I said it before but thank you again :) When I first saw that pose (in Highpressure's shots I believe) that was the first thing that came to mind (that probably says something about me as well :) ) It just happened that the Argonian in the picture was the first guy I saw :)

2: That pose is gimmick pose 3 from the new mod (that mod added a ton of new stuff). As for the editing the credit really goes to you :) I just took the default picture, added the soft glow filter to it (I forget the exact numbers, it somewhere around the middle of the slider) and then sharpened the image (again somewhere around the middle) to get it like it is. (my editing skill is average at best, what I just described pretty much sums up all I have gotten to work well so far :) )

3: Two very simple things make me be able to do it :) WAY to much free time and more importantly, everyone here :)

Well she went on purpose because of a quest in Bruma that forced her to go to jail. Amulita would have stayed in the cell peacefully, but the guard said something about her underwear and had a an odd smile on his face... :ph34r:
3 seconds later, one extra crispy guard. :lol: Afterwards she talked to the guy she needed to talk too, and left the castle taking out every guard that dared to stop her. Ya think they'd know better than to attack a woman that knows almost every one of the Midas' spells :lol:

Oh and yeah that spell shown was breath of fire. :D

I guess some guards just never learn :)

Edited by Karandras, 24 August 2007 - 06:07 PM.

Posted Image

#291 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:16 PM

Smelling people...? I think I am just going to take this as a compliment and move on :)

It's what you have to do. Actually I don't know if you smell (do you?), it was only a joke - consider just my first line (the part I said that I agree you're one of the nicer people here - your comment posts are really something that make our days better and better) and move on. And do it Fast!

... :whistling:

Ok, I'm not good at joking :doh:

Kalia: :Bow:;)
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#292 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:23 PM

It's what you have to do. Actually I don't know if you smell (do you?), it was only a joke - consider just my first line (the part I said that I agree you're one of the nicer people here - your comment posts are really something that make our days better and better) and move on. And do it Fast!

... :whistling:

Ok, I'm not good at joking :doh:

:lol: I found it funny :)
Posted Image

#293 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:41 PM

Soul_Slayer - I actually kind of like that texture on the nails. Course, so far I've loved every retexture/revamping/outfit/creation I've seen of yours - just waiting ever-so-patiently for the universe to provide babbed-up versions so Ophelia can show them off as well.

Thank you kind lady. :cheers:
You might be interested to know that I have finally broken the Blender barrier in my head (you know the part of my head that wouldn't let me figure out Blender) and am actually attempting to get the claws on the Bab hands, even though I use Exnem's body. It's a rather slow process, but I keep finding out new things about Blender just by working on the claws, it's rather enjoyable.

#294 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:49 PM

Thank you kind lady. :cheers:
You might be interested to know that I have finally broken the Blender barrier in my head (you know the part of my head that wouldn't let me figure out Blender) and am actually attempting to get the claws on the Bab hands, even though I use Exnem's body. It's a rather slow process, but I keep finding out new things about Blender just by working on the claws, it's rather enjoyable.

Dude. :Bow: You rock even more than I imagined you rock, which was already an amazingly high level of rockingness.

#295 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 07:56 PM

That'll be great if you can get them working for babs! :cheers:

Oh and kalia :hug: :wub:
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#296 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

Dude. :Bow: You rock even more than I imagined you rock, which was already an amazingly high level of rockingness.

Thank you. :blush:

That'll be great if you can get them working for babs! :cheers:

I'm trying to be optimistic on the whole thing, which is kind of out of character for me. :blink:
Just don't expect too much, the only mesh editing I have done so far has been with NIFSkope.

#297 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:14 PM

Okay seeings as we just hit the 200 post mark (wow that was fast) This is just a quick comment post before everyone moves on to thread #17 (once it is made)

Being as this is a short post you will only be getting half a fact of the day and a half useless quote of the day :)

Quote of the day: There is no fate that...

Useless fact of the day: One in every 15 living organisms in...
(if you ask nicely and I am feeling generous I will give you the rest of these :) )

Rogue Sun

Po.. #192: Amazing sunsets :Bow:

Suggestions/questi...: Where in Cyrodil were those shots taken? I almost want to say Anvil but I am not sure.

Floydian1

Po.. #193
: Those shadowed hoods look awesome, they make her look really menacing :)

Po.. #200( :cheers: ): I have a bad feeling as to where those are headed... *winces*

Suggestions/questi...: Have those shadowed hoods been released or are you just testing them for the author?

Leomorq

Po.. #194: Really nice, she is my favorite of your characters :)

Po.. #198: Then again, this is a very close second :) Those are amazing battle shots :) (I love your use of the new animations)

Suggestions/questi...: What pose is this one?

Kalia

Po.. #196: I know this was your comment post but that wont stop me from commenting on it :) (The lack of things to say on the other hand, will)

Suggestions/questi
...: Hmm I couldn't come up with a question for a post with pictures before, now I am trying to make one for a post with only text...yea right :)

Highpressure

Po.. #197: Another great sunset shot this seems to be the night for them :) Then again, it is one of those things that never gets old :)

Suggestions/questi...: Did you add a flare effect to that shot or is that normal?

Chimera

Po.. #199: wow, you did a really good job editing his face :new_thumbs:

Suggestions/questi...: She looks happy :)

Today, thread #16! Tomorrow?! Thread...17...kinda anti-climatic don't you think? We really should give the threads names so they aren't just numbers...

Edited by Karandras, 24 August 2007 - 08:15 PM.

Posted Image

#298 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

Not been released yet although they worked fine here so I should imagine release in imminent, also note they don't work with slof's robe trader.
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#299 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:27 PM

Not been released yet although they worked fine here so I should imagine release in imminent, also note they don't work with slof's robe trader.

Nice :) and drat :( That is going to be a hard choice between Slofs robe trader and those hoods.
Posted Image

#300 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:28 PM

Okay seeings as we just hit the 200 post mark (wow that was fast) This is just a quick comment post before everyone moves on to thread #17 (once it is made)

Being as this is a short post you will only be getting half a fact of the day and a half useless quote of the day :)

Quote of the day: There is no fate that...

Useless fact of the day: One in every 15 living organisms in...
(if you ask nicely and I am feeling generous I will give you the rest of these :) )

:ROFL: :lol: :lol: Oh my god. So funny. Thank you, Karandras. :D

@ Soul_Slayer - hey you rock just for trying. I'll think good thoughts about it, maybe that'll help. Cause help with the technical stuff? Not so much. ;)