• This topic is locked This topic is locked
216 replies to this topic

#21 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:17 PM

@ Flucidity - Hector says he won't hit a woman. However he will use his Unholy Godly Magic to blow her into thousands of pieces and feast upon her organs and brains.

He also said if you don't belive him ask Akatosh's Dragon Avatar. Oh wait you can't. Hector ate him. And his bones. He wears his skull as a cap :D! Pray to Akataosh Hector doesn't find her....... the last time someone made a idle threat to Hector...well..... lets just say its screen time :D!

For the answer to what happened, look in the screen thread ;).

Edited by Hector the Hooded, 14 September 2007 - 06:48 PM.

#22 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:26 PM

Shadow'

Picture(s)
Post #7
Picture 1
Picture 2
Post #9
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14

Comments: All very nice, 3,5,9, and 10 and my favorite of Post 9 :) Post 7 also looked amazing :) (though for different reasons :whistling:)

Things that pop into my head: Hunting down hero hopefuls sure isn't very nice :) Though I do think the blood in post 13 should have been a bit thicker (at least close to the corpse :) )

Thanks Karandras. ^_^
As for the blood, well I tried. Blood's not my specialty. :D

@Shadow Very nice shots, where did you get the glowy sword? I must have

Thank you. :D
Glowy sword? You mean the flame effect? It's from an old yet still cool mod. I forgot the name and where to find it though. :(
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#23 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 09:45 PM

@ Flucidity - Hector says he won't hit a woman. However he will use his Unholy Godly Magic to blow her into thousands of pieces and feast upon her organs and brains.

He also said if you don't belive him ask Akatosh's Dragon Avatar. Oh wait you can't. Hector ate him. And his bones. He wears his skull as a cap :D! Pray to Akataosh Hector doesn't find her....... the last time someone made a idle threat to Hector...well..... lets just say its screen time :D!

For the answer to what happened, look in the screen thread ;).

Hey, I'm just relaying the message. She said she's concocting an Unholy Godly magic immunity potion from some mushroom, Nirnroot, tobacco, beer, Clanfear claws, and some type of flower... Lotus blossom i think. She's pretty mysterios, and said shes got equipment and magic spells stashed all over Cyrrodil, Morrowind, Black Marsh and some island, Sommerset, I think she said. She also mentioned, "beyond".

She said, "Regretfully, now I'm running around in my underwear, and jewelry, and my only worries are the occasional sand crabs. Lets hope Hector doesn't fall into that category" :whistling:

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#24 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 09:51 PM

@Rogue Sun: Nice work on the modified screen! I dabble in bit in image editors myself (just a part of being a semi-Omni-modder), so it must have taken some time to get it just right.

@Chiglet: Ah, it's always nice to get some good quiet time in between times of work. And being rulers must make it even sweeter!

@Hector the Hooded: Nice work on Hector's disguise. Although to be honest I never could find a liking to the feminine face textures for guys. Always made male faces way too weird looking for me. I even tried to mix and layer every human face texture I could find to see if I could reach a good medium. But I always just ended up leaving the feminine stuff out.

Heh, Deadly Reflexes is such fun isn't it? Course, I don't know if Orcs are the best to dine upon though.

@Shadow': What a lovely picture! Although it does remind me of how little romance Oblivion has. But thats to be expected. Oh, hunting would-be heros now is he? Hope he doesn't think about trying to hunt Ryu down though. Ryu might not be a hero, but it doesn't mean he doesn't know how. Plus I can think of a certain someone that might get really pissed. :D

@Floydian1: Nice videos. Taking down goblins are always fun! Except for Goblin Assassins. They're just a pain in the ass with their critical strike. Now that is what I call, one heck of a dragon! One of the things Oblivion really lacks is the behemoth monster fights! And the whole play on how a dragon guards a bunch of treasure is a great touch too.

@Ginnyfizz: Cat Succubui are always nice to see. Although it's a shame that her morale boosts had sort of the opposite effect! Jealousy from the watch captains sounds like the real culprit on why drooling is so bad! :whistling:

It does remind me that someone needs to tweak the Lantern model though. Maybe with a curved handle or something.

@JazzJR: Your thief certainly is good at his job! That trick never gets old! Although I do feel bad that his escape wasn't so sneaky! Damn guards.

@Treetop Smoker: Here's hoping that your new screens don't get removed too! I especially like this one as she looks quite relaxed there. Well done!

@Sinharvest: I missed your screenshots! Course I miss other people too (Grimdeath! You're killing me here! :blink: ). She certainly is proud of killing that spriggin eh? Keep up the good work.

@Lady Blue: Isn't that first shot at one of the testing places? I'm fairly certain I remember visiting it once. Still Erika keeps on looking cute, even in that Bonemold of hers! Been on any adventures has she? :)

I also like your shots of Tae too. Especially this one of her standing with her unit. Hope she isn't getting too deep into things though. And your other pictures are very nice too.

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 14 September 2007 - 09:54 PM.

A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#25 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 12:52 AM

JazzJR

Picture(s)
Post #11

Comments: I like him :) (Although he really should work on not being caught :) )

Things that pop into my head: Is the order of those pictures right? Based on their names you posted them as 1,3,4,2,5 :whistling: (Holy Slaughterfish! :) )

Well that was his first time he stole Gold from a people :D :unsure:

Yep the order is right , i edited them in that order :D

@JazzJR: Your thief certainly is good at his job! That trick never gets old! Although I do feel bad that his escape wasn't so sneaky! Damn guards.

Yep she screamed :P Help there isa thief :P and then a lt of people were running behind me :P but since my Thief is Cat race he could climb up a tree and escape :D

Edited by JazzJR, 15 September 2007 - 12:57 AM.

#26 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:16 AM

@ Ryu - Well that is a custom face texture - not used by anyone else O_o!

@ Flucidity - Hector says, that she can try all she wants but if she somehow manages to make an immunity potion, Hector will simply hit her head with the broadside of the axe. Then feast upon her brains. Yum.

Another message from Hector - Hector has taken quite a liking to this pipsqueak and her "I'll do the impossible" attitude. Is she free for dinner tonight? ;)

#27 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:41 AM

@ guest - That doesn't look like a very comfortable spot to lie down. happy.gif

:)

KadajX

Post #206(Mature theme): You know, I think you win the award for pictures that are the most "adult" that don't contain nudity smile.gif

Thanks!!!! I would have posted screens which contain nudity, but I don't whant to be offensive to anyone :whistling:
It's not that I don't have pics like that :devil:

Suggestions/questions/answers to questions: Do you do any sort of editing on your pictures?

Sometimes, but not much, only a little glow effect :)

#28 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:07 AM

Thanks!!!! I would have posted screens which contain nudity, but I don't whant to be offensive to anyone :whistling:
It's not that I don't have pics like that :devil:

Apartantly, you haven't seen some of my pics. :cheers:

#29 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:45 AM

@Luchaire: Good to see you here again. :new_thumbs:

#30 Sinharvest

Sinharvest

Your Cheerio Key Master

• 286 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 12:07 PM

Alright guys im depending on the community of SHS To help me a bit here,

Im tryin to spice salene up a bit (Not facial or anything) with clothes/weapons and such

Any ideas of soem neat lookin clothes/armor/or weapons?

Links would be nice much thanks!

#31 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:35 PM

Anyone here know the name of the creator of these:

Posted Image

I can't remember their name, and need it for the ReadMe for the shop.

#32 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:43 PM

Hector, I am blown away by - er - Hector. Shamanih's been bugging me to introduce her.

Seriously, though, the textures and work you've done on the character are really fantastic. Can't wait for more ^_^
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#33 Hector the Hooded

Hector the Hooded

Lord of the Nazgūl

• Modder
  • 1164 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:04 PM

Thanks Rumms :). Hector said he'd be oh-so happy to meet her ;).

#34 Luchaire

Luchaire
  • 264 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:36 PM

Sithara, who soon expects to be able to reveal all...

Posted Image

Looks like she's not too far from revealing all already. :P

#35 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:45 PM

@Shadow': What a lovely picture! Although it does remind me of how little romance Oblivion has. But thats to be expected. Oh, hunting would-be heros now is he? Hope he doesn't think about trying to hunt Ryu down though. Ryu might not be a hero, but it doesn't mean he doesn't know how. Plus I can think of a certain someone that might get really pissed. :D

:lol:
Thanks Ryu. :D
I don't think he'll go after the in-game Ryu.
Or will he? :shifty:
:devil:

:D

Also: Awesome new sig by Sinharvest. Thanks! :cheers:

Edited by Shadow', 15 September 2007 - 02:46 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#36 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:52 PM

Sorry for the double post. Just like to leave a few comments.

Dirty Dancing!!
<SNIP>

Very nice Guest!
Gonna reveal yourself anytime soon or do you enjoy being an enigma? Hey, that's be a great username for you. :D

Something I put together for Shadow by request...

I'm posting it here in case he checks this forum more often than CI. ;)

Posted Image

Hope it's good enough. ;)

Luchaire! :hug:
Great to see you over here! Thanks a million for answering that request! :D
She's great! You did a fantastic job!

LOL
<SNIP>

Cassandra Outfit heavily based on her outfit from the upcoming game Soul Calibur IV
Posted Image

Very nice screens.
Love the retex designed to look like Cassandra's outfit. :cheers:
@ Everyone else (Floydian, Highpressure, Ginny, etc.) Need I really say anything about your breathtaking screens? :cool:
Keep 'em coming! :cheers:

Edited by Shadow', 15 September 2007 - 02:56 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

#37 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:54 PM

Alright guys im depending on the community of SHS To help me a bit here,

Im tryin to spice salene up a bit (Not facial or anything) with clothes/weapons and such

Any ideas of soem neat lookin clothes/armor/or weapons?

Links would be nice much thanks!

What do you define as "neat looking"? Skimpy? evil? holy? File based? exnem? bab? CFF? Modern? fantasy? blunt? blade? (just a few options :) )

Also with Tessource/database/nexus not up it that will shorten the list a lot :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#38 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:15 PM

Sorry for the double post. Just like to leave a few comments.

Dirty Dancing!!
<SNIP>

Very nice Guest!
Gonna reveal yourself anytime soon or do you enjoy being an enigma? Hey, that's be a great username for you. :D

Something I put together for Shadow by request...

I'm posting it here in case he checks this forum more often than CI. ;)

Posted Image

Hope it's good enough. ;)

Luchaire! :hug:
Great to see you over here! Thanks a million for answering that request! :D
She's great! You did a fantastic job!

LOL
<SNIP>

Cassandra Outfit heavily based on her outfit from the upcoming game Soul Calibur IV
Posted Image

Very nice screens.
Love the retex designed to look like Cassandra's outfit. :cheers:
@ Everyone else (Floydian, Highpressure, Ginny, etc.) Need I really say anything about your breathtaking screens? :cool:
Keep 'em coming! :cheers:

Thanks Karandras! I'm still working on it though, so maybe it will look better sooner or later.

@Sinharvest- Until those sites that Karandras mentioned are back up, why not try to take the meshes you have and mix and match a bit, taking different pieces of armor and putting them together in Nifskope, thats what i do the majority of the time and i have fun doing it too :)

Edited by Lady Blue, 15 September 2007 - 03:17 PM.

#39 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:18 PM

Thanks Karandras! I'm still working on it though, so maybe it will look better sooner or later.

Your welcome but I didn't say that :) (at least, not yet :) )

Edited by Karandras, 15 September 2007 - 03:20 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#40 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 03:24 PM

Your welcome but I didn't say that :) (at least, not yet :) )

lol. i really want to do a Sophitia one, but its so complex for me to do right now, the cassandra one was fairly easy to do >.<
Im thinking about who else i can do...