• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#101 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:48 AM

A very lovely character, VanQa!!!

:) :) :) Thank you gf1

Where can the christmas mod be found ? never mind ! found it already :whistling:

Edited by VanQa, 16 December 2007 - 10:53 AM.

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#102 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:20 PM

Ahhh, thank you for the clarification, Karandras. An interesting challenge - a tasteful sex scene (linked, of course) between AF and Alexus.... I guess that also eliminates distasteful jokes about bones, meat, etc... Wow, I am going to have to really think on this one! But thanks for the challenge, Karandras and K'aeloree! And, of course, I wouldn't have thought about any of this otherwise! :whistling:

Regarding Alexus - I said she was "odd" not old! And she is by no means dead! The poor sweetie lost everything except her bones when she was a mere 23 year old virgin hottie! It is the saddest story ever - and way too sad to relate during a time of celebration like we are in now. Though it did occur exactly a year ago and had to do with way too much holiday drinking, using a bunch of warm oil on a slip-and-slide, followed by lighting the Yuletide Log. It was a horrific scene! :crying: :crying: I am so sorry - I have said too much - again!

Happy *sniff* Holidays!

If anyone can make a tasteful sex scene between a Skeleton and a wood elf it would be you :)

And my apologies to Alexus, I misread the "odd" as "old" just goes to show I shouldn't reply to something 5 minutes after waking up. :whistling:

This coversation reminds me about the Dark Elf alchemist in Skingrad who asks you what the fine for necrophillia is... :blink:

Great screens everyone! In three days I will be able to post some new ones!
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#103 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:09 PM

@ Karandras - Thanks!

@ VanQa - You are more than welcome! Glad you found the Christmas mod too.

@ cyborgakadjmoose - Heheh, I will take that as a compliment. :devil: That line by the "alchemist in Skingrad who asks you what the fine for necrophillia is..." - has given many a poster a bit more leeway on the TES Official Forums - at least in terms of what can be said, though not screenshot. I have had a few conversations with moderators and administrators about the difference, and quoting that line is always fun. Thanks for reminding me of this! ;) I am glad you are almost done with school - just for the Christmas break though, right?

Also, I want to mention that RGM2 just added the following post to the Screenshooters' Guides thread and I indexed it as this:

RGM?s Tips Tricks and Thoughts on Screen Shooting

To RGM2:

That is WAY more than I ever expected - and lots of very cool and clever tips in your post that were not in the SS Guides. :Bow: Your post is excellent, informative, and very well-organized. I also liked how you used the image tags to illustrate your tips better.

I indexed your post under the above name. Heheh, I also liked what you said about comments at the end there.

:clap: :cheers:

Edited by greatfool1, 16 December 2007 - 02:16 PM.

#104 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:52 PM

Wow, major thanks to RGM2for all those tips, there were quite a few in there I never knew about. :clap: :clap: :clap:

DFSL: Very neat outfit, did you make that one yourself?

VanQa: Beautiful character and great movies as well :cheers: (I loved the music)

Greatfool1: Hmm perhaps the Emperor got reseracted somehow and became became Santa :) (minus the beard)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#105 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:25 PM

@ cyborgakadjmoose - Heheh, I will take that as a compliment. :devil: That line by the "alchemist in Skingrad who asks you what the fine for necrophillia is..." - has given many a poster a bit more leeway on the TES Official Forums - at least in terms of what can be said, though not screenshot. I have had a few conversations with moderators and administrators about the difference, and quoting that line is always fun. Thanks for reminding me of this! ;) I am glad you are almost done with school - just for the Christmas break though, right?

Yes...just for Christmas break, but more than enough time for lots of Oblivion screenshots! Although before I get to posting my newest character, I need to reinstall Oblivion and go through all my mods to get rid of junk and other mods that have been causing some problems. Just minor problems...but it does get annoying when I can't start a new game from the jail cell anymore... I think most of the problems are conflicts with Beautiful People and new races I added and stuff like that...*sigh* :wacko:

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Posted Image

#106 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 06:16 PM

Thanks, Mr. Moderator. Yeah, that collage is mine. Made, of course, with pieces from other mods.

#107 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 10:37 PM

@ KadajX - That's one relaxed group of friends

@ jaxson - Proof that the other races of Tamriel are just jealous of the Dark Elves good looks. :)

@ Soul Slayer - The new shirt is looking very nice

@ highpressure - "Step into my parlor" said the spider to the fly,...

@ Karandras - Another nameless character? Maybe this will help in your search for the perfect names. :)
A lovely house indeed. Though maybe more pics haven't been seen due to the mystery of it's name. ;)

@ Petrovich - LOL Looks like she has no trouble at all letting her feelings be known

@ Ryu Doppler - Now this is more like what I expected to see in the towns when I first got Oblivion.
Ermmm.... :)

@ greatfool1 - GF!!!! :hug: :hug: Good to see you again :)
Looks like AF has got himself a darling of a girlfriend.
A rare occurance indeed

@ Murphy27 - I'd have to say definitely not gonna be adventuring for a while

@ Treetop Smoker - First winter holiday pics I saw this year. :) Much thanks for ahoring Treetop.

@ DFSL - That outfit has a rather ethnic (or traditional) look to it. Very nice.
The helm looks oddly familiar, yet different enough that I can't place it's origins.

@ Ami - Belle of the ball

@ ChaironDeCeleste - Cool and interesting character. Are you working on a new race?

@ Yorkmaster - Strangely, this reminded me of a restaurant at Disneyland that overlooks the "Pirates" ride. Could almost hear the sound effects and music...

@ VanOa - Makes me want to go back and re-explore Nascosto Isles.

@ greatfool1 & Karandras - I think the story of AF and Alexus is a wonderfully endearing love story. With, of course, tragedy entwinned within it's pages. As for how we know Alexus is female, Ryu said, "It's the hips.". Which is mostly correct, though there are other areas of difference in male and female skeletons. As many amles have high ptiched voices, and women have low pitched voices, tone of voice might not be a good way to tell
Though one does wonder, if she "lost everything except her bones" which would mean that even the tendons and ligaments holding said bones together are gone, how does Alexus keep herself together?
If you;re thinking of the same Slof download I'm thinking of, you'll be able to shoot before during, and after scenes of those two. :devil: Provided they're agreeable to that of course.
Moobs????? Shudder! Enough of those seen in real life around here. Link and warning please. (especially for Exnem siazed ones) I've a definite distaste for visible moobs that are larger than my, er,...

Nice acrobatic combat shots, jaxson. Good pictures, Karandras and Chiglet.

Much thanks :)

Also, I want to mention that RGM2 just added the following post to the Screenshooters' Guides thread and I indexed it as this:
RGM?s Tips Tricks and Thoughts on Screen Shooting

Hmm. If that line by the alchemist allows for a bit more freedom of statemnts, then maybe that Argonian in Lleyawiin's talking about a certain restaurant would do the same. :devil:
And definitely a good addition by RGM2, and easy to understand as well.

#108 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:22 AM

@ Soul Slayer - The new shirt is looking very nice

Thanks Chiglet. :cheers:

#109 ChaironDeCeleste

ChaironDeCeleste

Texturing Apprentice with the broom ready

• 297 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:51 AM

@ ChaironDeCeleste - Cool and interesting character. Are you working on a new race?

:)

The Felidae of Nirn are are allready loose

Exnem and Robert V3 version

TeamFF Fantasy Figures Base Beta and Robert V3 version

Just the eyes are experimental and planned as one size fits all addon for the body replacer flavors of Felidae of Nirn.

BTW - any volunteers for a feline bab footfemale? (arctic clouded - and clouded leopard) ;)

Edited by ChaironDeCeleste, 17 December 2007 - 04:56 AM.

Thanks for the alert! The account has been chopped up and thrown to
the snarling beasts that crawl in the dark recesses of Abuse Central
The user has been terminated. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Torquemada
Posted Image

#110 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:59 AM

@ Karandras - Another nameless character? Maybe this will help in your search for the perfect names. :)
A lovely house indeed. Though maybe more pics haven't been seen due to the mystery of it's name. ;)

@ greatfool1 & Karandras Though one does wonder, if she "lost everything except her bones" which would mean that even the tendons and ligaments holding said bones together are gone, how does Alexus keep herself together?

Thank you for that Link, I'm due to create another character soon anyway so this one will have a name. :) Also do I detect a question in that comment? :) It's the MYJ castle that can be found here.

As for the bones question, I'm guessing that it's due to the magic of Christmas (good version) or a kindly necromancer that thought it would be fun to have a living skeleton following him around (evil version)
Posted Image

#111 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:18 AM

@ Soul_Slayer - You're welcome :)

The Felidae of Nirn are are allready loose
Exnem and Robert V3 version
TeamFF Fantasy Figures Base Beta and Robert V3 version
Just the eyes are experimental and planned as one size fits all addon for the body replacer flavors of Felidae of Nirn.
BTW - any volunteers for a feline bab footfemale? (arctic clouded - and clouded leopard) ;)

The Felidae look very interesting. But, unless they can be used without OBMM, they're out of the running for me.

Thank you for that Link, I'm due to create another character soon anyway so this one will have a name. :) Also do I detect a question in that comment? :) It's the MYJ castle that can be found here.

As for the bones question, I'm guessing that it's due to the magic of Christmas (good version) or a kindly necromancer that thought it would be fun to have a living skeleton following him around (evil version)

No prob :) Course you could always use these naming technique. :)
1- Type randomly and whatever looks and sounds like a name is given
2 - Use a word that describes the character
3 - Use a foreign name

I think I've just dicovered why people aren't using that house mod. I've a high speed cable connection, and when it started downloading, it gave me a time of 2.5 hours. Then it switched to between 4.5 and 5 hours. Which is a ridiculously slow download rate for a highspeed connection. I might try again later and see if it goes any faster though

I'll take option 1 :)

#112 ChaironDeCeleste

ChaironDeCeleste

Texturing Apprentice with the broom ready

• 297 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:14 AM

Obbm is just listed for the nutdudes who install loads of modules at the same time
and forget to check for archiveinvalidation requirements - you don't need Obmm :cheers:
Thanks for the alert! The account has been chopped up and thrown to
the snarling beasts that crawl in the dark recesses of Abuse Central
The user has been terminated. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Torquemada
Posted Image

#113 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:56 PM

Karandras:I've posted this before, but this site is very helpful when coming up with a name. Especially if you want to choose one because of it's feel (german, japanese) or meaning (darkness, beauty) etc.

Treetop Smoker:
Who is that pretty new girl? I'm not sure seen her before. Wonderful job on the face!
Also...where are those ninja outfits from. Are they from the Kuniochi mod or something like that?

Edited by cyborgakadjmoose, 17 December 2007 - 02:03 PM.

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Posted Image

#114 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:10 PM

@ greatfool1 - GF!!!! :hug: :hug: Good to see you again :)
Looks like AF has got himself a darling of a girlfriend.
A rare occurance indeed
@ greatfool1 & Karandras - I think the story of AF and Alexus is a wonderfully endearing love story. With, of course, tragedy entwinned within it's pages.

Ahhh, you are too kind, Chiglet - and you spoke about AF and Alexus with the delicate sensitivity of a lady! :crying: Alexus is very sensitive deep down about her looks - so even I am trying to be sensitive about not making jokes about seeing right through her, chilled to the bone, and also, I try not to watch her eat or drink. Hmmm, where does beer go in her? I must try that! :devil:

As for how we know Alexus is female, Ryu said, "It's the hips.". Which is mostly correct, though there are other areas of difference in male and female skeletons. As many males have high ptiched voices, and women have low pitched voices, tone of voice might not be a good way to tell
Though one does wonder, if she "lost everything except her bones" which would mean that even the tendons and ligaments holding said bones together are gone, how does Alexus keep herself together?

:blink: It was inevitable that the medical facts would be brought up! However, you have yet to see her etheric body which keeps it bound together - you know, that ectoplasm goop. Goop will be coming! Oh, wait, that sounds wrong... anyway, on to the next comment by Lady Chiglet...

If you;re thinking of the same Slof download I'm thinking of, you'll be able to shoot before during, and after scenes of those two. :devil: Provided they're agreeable to that of course.

Well you know that Biblical story about Eve getting an extra bone from Adam and how they never did find that extra rib in women? One could have a different interpretation... but yes, they are also definitely into knowing one another Biblically-speaking. However, AF must first love and commit to her altogether. :wub:

Moobs????? Shudder! Enough of those seen in real life around here. Link and warning please. (especially for Exnem siazed ones) I've a definite distaste for visible moobs that are larger than my, er,...

:ROFL:
Ahhh, once again spoken with the delicate sensitivity of a lady... Dremora?
I do think Lady Chiglet has given us the definitive word on moobs - they cannot be bigger than hers! Uhhh, how big... Oh nevermind, and thank you for the vivid guidelines!

Hmm. If that line by the alchemist allows for a bit more freedom of statemnts, then maybe that Argonian in Lleyawiin's talking about a certain restaurant would do the same. :devil:

Was that the one about how bad someone's cooking was? It has been a while...

Edited by greatfool1, 17 December 2007 - 07:43 PM.

#115 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:22 PM

Posted Image

Ishtar. I like it! Egyptian I believe? :D And honestly...I like the fact that she has no hair...makes her look unique.

As for a caption...how about: "Call me *kick* baldy *kick* again! *kick* I dare you! *kick*" :devil:

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Posted Image

#116 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 06:27 AM

Heheh, nice re-captioning, cyborgakadjmoose!

In my own (albeit, lame) attempt to re-caption our fine commenters' pictures...

"What the heck?"
Posted Image

"You paid WHAT for that haircut?"

Nice capture, MR Karandras!

Ashakantis at sunset
Posted Image

"Ashakantis, though at first reluctant, takes her turn on point to report any sightings of over-sized moobs."

She is very lovely, Chiglet! I hope she doesn't find any or at least looks the other way.

Edited by greatfool1, 18 December 2007 - 06:31 AM.

#117 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:40 AM

Ishtar. I like it! Egyptian I believe? :D And honestly...I like the fact that she has no hair...makes her look unique.

As for a caption...how about: "Call me *kick* baldy *kick* again! *kick* I dare you! *kick*" :devil:

:lol: Great caption :) I thought the name was Egyptian as well when I saw it but i's actually Assyrian. Wiki page about her

Heheh, nice re-captioning, cyborgakadjmoose!

In my own (albeit, lame) attempt to re-caption our fine commenters' pictures...
"You paid WHAT for that haircut?"

Nice capture, MR Karandras!

Thanks, sometimes I think should just let all of you caption my pictures :)
Posted Image

#118 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:49 AM

"Ashakantis, though at first reluctant, takes her turn on point to report any sightings of over-sized moobs."

She is very lovely, Chiglet! I hope she doesn't find any or at least looks the other way.

LOL Much thanks gf1! Ashakantis is, however, male. Though I do agree it is a bit difficult to tell that in that pic. I have since persuaded him to get a haircut so that he looks a bit more masculine. :lol:

More comments and such later. Off to work!

#119 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:00 AM

Thanks, sometimes I think should just let all of you caption my pictures :)

Don't tempt us, Karandras! :devil:

I have to clean my glasses more often - I now see what Ishtar is fighting with! :ROFL:

OK, that changes the caption:

"That's it? A fork and a knife for this fine blade? Why do I bother with these Saturday swap meets anyway?"

Ishtar: "But wait, there's more! If you act now, I will throw in a year's supply of guaranteed hair growth cream!"

Sorry, Karandras! Btw, are you still sure about your invitation to recaption your shots?

Edit:

LOL Much thanks gf1! Ashakantis is, however, male. Though I do agree it is a bit difficult to tell that in that pic. I have since persuaded him to get a haircut so that he looks a bit more masculine. :lol:

I plead dirty glasses, once again! But wait a minute - guys can be on moob watch too!

Edited by greatfool1, 18 December 2007 - 08:08 AM.

#120 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:08 PM

Obbm is just listed for the nutdudes who install loads of modules at the same time
and forget to check for archiveinvalidation requirements - you don't need Obmm :cheers:

Excellent and much thanks! Will try this out. :)

Ahhh, you are too kind, Chiglet - and you spoke about AF and Alexus with the delicate sensitivity of a lady! :crying: Alexus is very sensitive deep down about her looks - so even I am trying to be sensitive about not making jokes about seeing right through her, chilled to the bone, and also, I try not to watch her eat or drink. Hmmm, where does beer go in her? I must try that! :devil:

:blink: It was inevitable that the medical facts would be brought up! However, you have yet to see her etheric body which keeps it bound together - you know, that ectoplasm goop. Goop will be coming! Oh, wait, that sounds wrong... anyway, on to the next comment by Lady Chiglet...

Well you know that Biblical story about Eve getting an extra bone from Adam and how they never did find that extra rib in women? One could have a different interpretation... but yes, they are also definitely into knowing one another Biblically-speaking. However, AF must first love and commit to her altogether. :wub:

:ROFL: Ahhh, once again spoken with the delicate sensitivity of a lady... Dremora?
I do think Lady Chiglet has given us the definitive word on moobs - they cannot be bigger than hers! Uhhh, how big... Oh nevermind, and thank you for the vivid guidelines!

Was that the one about how bad someone's cooking was? It has been a while...

Where does the foor and drink go? Uhm, well if she doesn't have any marrow, then perhaps it is all stored within her bones. Obviously it has to go somewhere though, and not straight out of her as she and AF have probably by now had a toast or 2 to their newfound relationship, and most women find it rather embarrasing to slosh their edibles all over the floor. :cheers:

And etheric body! :doh: That explains things, and could explain a lot more later on too.

No free milk in that relationship. Good for Alexus. :new_thumbs:

As you are one of a very few who has actually seen pics of me, I'll let you determine just what in Oblivion I am. :devil:
Bethesda :ROFL: :

I think it was. Got a pic of it somewhere, just have to find it.... :ph34r:

I plead dirty glasses, once again! But wait a minute - guys can be on moob watch too!

Dirty glasses?? Well, ok. Yes, guys can be on moob watch too :whistling:

OK. Picture comments are gonna have to wait unitl tomorrow. Way too tired right now.