Comments about PoOC #24

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

#81 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:17 PM

@Lady Blue: Any particular reason? Bored with the site, the traffic, ect? Anything you would want to talk about (you can PM me over on the official boards if you want to explain in private). If you just want to stop frequenting here I can understand that. But it would be nice if you did log-in on those few days you decide you want to post something here. Cause if would be really bad to lose ya completely here. :(

Anyway, it kinda makes me a bit suspicious when somebody drops something like this as a guest instead of under their registered username. Feels a bit unofficial that way... :unsure:
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#82 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:42 PM

Greatfool1: :lol: :blink: :lol: :blink: :lol: Oh god...I can't decide if this is hilariously funny or really really disturbing, I'm thinking both :) I just have one question...how the heck can AF tell Alexus was once female? and for the matter what race were they? *cringes at the though of Alexus having been an Argonian...* AF really needs to stop making deals. (And I need to stop thinking about this before it gets really bad....)

Btw thats a neat new avatar :cheers:

:lol:
Thank you, Mighty River Karandras. These are deep questions you pose - I can only conjecture that AF heard that there was a virgin woman in his bed who would also be totally adoring to him - and any further consideration of this matter would have been unheard by him. So then I thought AF would know by the pitch of her voice that Alexus is a gal, but I soon realized that if the dangly exists no more for a guy, the pitch does rise up - so that logic is inherently flawed.

However, the fact that the devil cannot keep his eyes off the two of them going at it may also hold a clue that Alexus is a gal - for the devil is also after some great sweetness himself - in the form of the angelic Eluna. But that is for later...

Hey, wait a minute! Alexus herself says she is a girl - isn't that enough for you, MR K????!!! Sheesh, forget everything I wrote above - you got me thinking too much as well, sir! ;)

Edited by greatfool1, 14 December 2007 - 07:45 PM.

#83 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:44 PM

It's the hips. Dead give away. :P

#84 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:46 PM

It's the hips. Dead give away. :P

You are right - those are child-bearing hips! Thanks Ryu, what a great idea! I think I will shoot AF and Alexus making a baby!!! :cheers:

Edit: I will need one more Slof download. :devil:

Edited by greatfool1, 14 December 2007 - 07:56 PM.

#85 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 14 December 2007 - 07:51 PM

Meh...its not you guys, just frequent login problems that keep happening, its my computer though, i know that much.
I dont really post as much here anyways, but i suppose ill make a new account if I ever decide to drop by for a few minutes every now and then

#86 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:04 PM

Meh...its not you guys, just frequent login problems that keep happening, its my computer though, i know that much.
I dont really post as much here anyways, but i suppose ill make a new account if I ever decide to drop by for a few minutes every now and then

Using the old account, making and continuing on a new one, whatever you decide to pursue it'd be nice to still have you around. :hug:

#87 Ami Yoshida

Ami Yoshida
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

Using the old account, making and continuing on a new one, whatever you decide to pursue it'd be nice to still have you around. :hug:

Thanks
Posted Image

#88 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:14 PM

Is that you Lady Blue? What a nice name Ami Yoshida is too!

Edit: Oh yeah, I know your avatar - the gal who is very nice to view - and who gives a very nice view sometimes!

Edited by greatfool1, 14 December 2007 - 08:20 PM.

#89 Ami Yoshida

Ami Yoshida
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:21 PM

Yep, its me, Thanks greatfool :hug:

Edited by Ami Yoshida, 14 December 2007 - 08:21 PM.

Posted Image

#90 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:25 PM

You are right - those are child-bearing hips! Thanks Ryu, what a great idea! I think I will shoot AF and Alexus making a baby!!! :cheers:

Oh god...I just imagined a Bone Fetish from Diablo 2 with yellow hair. :lol:

#91 Ami Yoshida

Ami Yoshida
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:49 PM

@ Ryu Doppler- Nice armor, i love the simplicity of it, looks like something a townguard would really wear
Posted Image

#92 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 08:59 PM

@ Ryu Doppler- Nice armor, i love the simplicity of it, looks like something a townguard would really wear

Thanks. I'm going to try and see if I can't slim the shoulders a bit on the mesh. The standard town guard cuirass is a bit too clunky for my taste. And the original town guard helmet was laughable. The replacement is much better though. ^_^

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 14 December 2007 - 08:59 PM.

#93 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:17 PM

Oh god...I just imagined a Bone Fetish from Diablo 2 with yellow hair. :lol:

:ROFL:
Note to MR K: For the record Ryu started this talk about Bones, Fetishes, etc! I cannot be held responsible for what may ensue!

Btw MR K, what are the rules about posting the following:

(1) Does AF have to cover his manly nipples now or else link them? If they are pierced, is that covered enough? What was decided on this all-important nipple issue?

(2) If manly nipples are OK to expose, are moobs to be linked?

(3) If #3 is a yes, how "droopy" must a manly nipple be before it becomes a moob?

Oh yeah, and speaking of bones, what is the rule on:

(4) "Bone transference" procedures and bone-to-bone connectivity between AF and Alexus?

Hmmm, I think I will just link and warn as needed - especially if it involves a moob! ;) :P

And as always, thank you Ryu for your fine suggestions!!!

Edited by greatfool1, 14 December 2007 - 09:19 PM.

#94 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:43 PM

Note to MR K: For the record Ryu started this talk about Bones, Fetishes, etc! I cannot be held responsible for what may ensue!

Btw MR K, what are the rules about posting the following:

(1) Does AF have to cover his manly nipples now or else link them? If they are pierced, is that covered enough? What was decided on this all-important nipple issue?

(2) If manly nipples are OK to expose, are moobs to be linked?

(3) If #3 is a yes, how "droopy" must a manly nipple be before it becomes a moob?

Oh yeah, and speaking of bones, what is the rule on:

(4) "Bone transference" procedures and bone-to-bone connectivity between AF and Alexus?

Hmmm, I think I will just link and warn as needed - especially if it involves a moob! ;) :P

And as always, thank you Ryu for your fine suggestions!!!

Where are the other Oblivion moderators when I need them? I always seem to get the questions like this... :rolleyes:

1. So far nothing has changed in the nudity rules, I still have to ask about that one. Due to that, guys are still allowed to go completely topless and need not be linked.

2. Ummm (why me?) I guess it doesn't have to be linked...there isn't really anything in the rules that directly covers that.

3. Moving on....

4. "Bone transference" ? Somehow I knew this was going to come about as soon as I saw AF's new friend. I think i'm going to ask K'aeloree about that one. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I think AF really needs to figure out of this deal. Any chance it was just a verbal agreement that AF would never cheat on her? (Never thought I would be trying to help AF...)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#95 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:20 PM

Where are the other Oblivion moderators when I need them? I always seem to get the questions like this... :rolleyes:

1. So far nothing has changed in the nudity rules, I still have to ask about that one. Due to that, guys are still allowed to go completely topless and need not be linked.

2. Ummm (why me?) I guess it doesn't have to be linked...there isn't really anything in the rules that directly covers that.

3. Moving on....

4. "Bone transference" ? Somehow I knew this was going to come about as soon as I saw AF's new friend. I think i'm going to ask K'aeloree about that one. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I think AF really needs to figure out of this deal. Any chance it was just a verbal agreement that AF would never cheat on her? (Never thought I would be trying to help AF...)

You truly are a river to your people, Karandras. I really don't have any questions - I wouldn't even be even linking to any "bone transferring" scenes because AF and Alexus really need their privacy, else AF won't even have a bone to transfer! He doesn't do well under pressure and they are a bit of an odd couple admittedly. Plus more is left to the imagination that way. But thanks for clarifying the rules - well, moobs are still a point of contention I would think! ;) What about Exnem size moobs? :P Sorry...

And btw, do you even think that I would have thought about any of this before Ryu mentioned Bone Fetishes? :whistling: (No answer is required here.)

Anyway, I mainly post stuff that is passable (barely) on TES Official Forums, so it should always work here. Any really racy stuff, I will just put on a purely Adult site if I opt to go that route.

Edit: How could you ever suggest that AF would cheat on the lovely Alexus? Poor girl, always gets the same treatment just because she is a little odd. :crying: AF made his bed, so unless there is some higher intervention, he will always be with Alexus.

Edited by greatfool1, 14 December 2007 - 10:27 PM.

#96 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:32 AM

1. You truly are a river to your people, Karandras. I really don't have any questions - I wouldn't even be even linking to any "bone transferring" scenes because AF and Alexus really need their privacy, else AF won't even have a bone to transfer! He doesn't do well under pressure and they are a bit of an odd couple admittedly. Plus more is left to the imagination that way. But thanks for clarifying the rules - well, moobs are still a point of contention I would think! ;) What about Exnem size moobs? :P Sorry...

2. And btw, do you even think that I would have thought about any of this before Ryu mentioned Bone Fetishes? :whistling: (No answer is required here.)

3. Anyway, I mainly post stuff that is passable (barely) on TES Official Forums, so it should always work here. Any really racy stuff, I will just put on a purely Adult site if I opt to go that route.

4. Edit: How could you ever suggest that AF would cheat on the lovely Alexus? Poor girl, always gets the same treatment just because she is a little odd. :crying: AF made his bed, so unless there is some higher intervention, he will always be with Alexus.

1. "Exnem sized Moobs" ? Now that's a scary thought, AF's head on an Exnem body *shiver*. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that should be linked. After all, when you stick a female head on that body it has to be linked.

2. Um yes :)

3. Well the answer from K'aeloree was "I wouldn't include explicit sex scenes, unless they were very carefully and tastefully done, heh." (paraphrased) so take from that what you will.

4. Well it's not that she is old, it's that she is dead...and besides, what will Brinn and Yilandria think of this? Won't they be just a little upset?
Posted Image

#97 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:29 AM

1. "Exnem sized Moobs" ? Now that's a scary thought, AF's head on an Exnem body *shiver*. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that should be linked. After all, when you stick a female head on that body it has to be linked.

2. Um yes :)

3. Well the answer from K'aeloree was "I wouldn't include explicit sex scenes, unless they were very carefully and tastefully done, heh." (paraphrased) so take from that what you will.

4. Well it's not that she is old, it's that she is dead...and besides, what will Brinn and Yilandria think of this? Won't they be just a little upset?

Ahhh, thank you for the clarification, Karandras. An interesting challenge - a tasteful sex scene (linked, of course) between AF and Alexus.... I guess that also eliminates distasteful jokes about bones, meat, etc... Wow, I am going to have to really think on this one! But thanks for the challenge, Karandras and K'aeloree! And, of course, I wouldn't have thought about any of this otherwise! :whistling:

Regarding Alexus - I said she was "odd" not old! And she is by no means dead! The poor sweetie lost everything except her bones when she was a mere 23 year old virgin hottie! It is the saddest story ever - and way too sad to relate during a time of celebration like we are in now. Though it did occur exactly a year ago and had to do with way too much holiday drinking, using a bunch of warm oil on a slip-and-slide, followed by lighting the Yuletide Log. It was a horrific scene! :crying: :crying: I am so sorry - I have said too much - again!

Happy *sniff* Holidays!

Edited by greatfool1, 15 December 2007 - 07:59 AM.

#98 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:55 AM

Though it did occur exactly a year ago and had to do with way too much holiday drinking, adding a bunch of warm oil to a slip-and-slide, followed by lighting the Yuletide Log. It was a horrific scene! :crying: :crying: I am so sorry - I have said too much - again!

*Starts thinking of that one evil bugged locked house in the Weye mod. With the special ale and decor...* :whistling:

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 15 December 2007 - 07:55 AM.

#99 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 08:32 AM

Ahhh, thank you for the clarification, Karandras. An interesting challenge - a tasteful sex scene (linked, of course) between AF and Alexus.... I guess that also eliminates distasteful jokes about bones, meat, etc... Wow, I am going to have to really think on this one! But thanks for the challenge, Karandras and K'aeloree! And, of course, I wouldn't have thought about any of this otherwise! :whistling:

Regarding Alexus - I said she was "odd" not old! And she is by no means dead! The poor sweetie lost everything except her bones when she was a mere 23 year old virgin hottie! It is the saddest story ever - and way too sad to relate during a time of celebration like we are in now. Though it did occur exactly a year ago and had to do with way too much holiday drinking, using a bunch of warm oil on a slip-and-slide, followed by lighting the Yuletide Log. It was a horrific scene! :crying: :crying: I am so sorry - I have said too much - again!

Happy *sniff* Holidays!

If anyone can make a tasteful sex scene between a Skeleton and a wood elf it would be you :)

And my apologies to Alexus, I misread the "odd" as "old" just goes to show I shouldn't reply to something 5 minutes after waking up. :whistling:
Posted Image

#100 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:30 AM

Nice acrobatic combat shots, jaxson. Good pictures, Karandras and Chiglet.