is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 02:30 AM

Posted Image
#26 Challenge:
Love
Deadline: Friday, 25th January
Post your piece in this topic!

That's right, folks! Love! It's time to learn the difference between love and lust because we have to keep things PG-13 here. ;) Show us how love affects your party of heroes! Is it sibling affection between PC and Imoen, or is it burning love for that dark Viconia, or your dad's old friend Jaheira whose late husband was also your friend (I am biased against Jaheira, you can see that, can't you :D), or that sweet fragile Aerie, or maybe you have fallen into the strong arms of a knight, Anomen? No need to rule out mod NPC's! If you have affectionate scenes to illustrate that include Xan, Fade, Edwin or someone else from the long list available, feel free! Use your imagination, keep your pants on, and make us say "aaawww."

You have two weeks and the style is free as always. Just as long as it's your own doing. ;) Have fun! Do not forget that we also have our Art Contest running now in January!

Edited by Ilmatar, 18 January 2008 - 06:11 AM.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#2 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:04 AM

"Love", eh?

...I MUST POST THIS LINK.

What? It's so totally PG13!

#3 Vizeteufel

Vizeteufel
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 11:50 AM

"Love", eh?

...I MUST POST THIS LINK.

What? It's so totally PG13!

:lol: I loved and faved this one, it's so hilarious. Snog! :D

"Maturity is no constant condition, it's trying to make right decisions every day anew."

#4 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:48 AM

vilkacis - ...YES AND NO AND OH GOD WHY. :ermm:

(Also, will happily keep pants on, but question the present pants-ful-ness of characters such as Xan and Edwin to begin with. :D)

#5 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:54 AM

Xan and Edwin together? *shock* Oh my poor innocent virgin eyes. Almost as bad as Anomen x Keldorn, which was completely evil. EVIL, Vilkie! :lol:

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#6 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:24 AM

...Somehow I'm not as shocked as I should be... but yes, I am slightly disorintated by the thought, I lucky I'm going through BG2 as an evil PC atm. :devil:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#7 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:47 AM

If nothing else, Xan & Edwin would be funny to watch and comment from the sidelines :lol: But I would be damn happy to see some Khorgan/Mazzy interaction.

On another note, I have at least 3 pictures done to fit the theme but are all NWN2 so bleah...back to the drawing board.

Orthodoxia: Where are you, my cute little Bhaalspawn? There are some ten NPC mods I need to abuse you with.

Narra: Hell No!
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#8 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:49 AM

All ten at once all over Narra so it'll be over quickly? :D Well, m'dear, you have almost two weeks.

#9 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:38 AM

Heh, if I do that I can kiss my brain goodbye :D

Anyway, do the mystery NPCs count? I think they count.

SHS_Ch_26.jpg

Now raise the hand all of you who act like this when no one's watching!
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#10 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:41 AM

Now raise the hand all of you who act like this when no one's watching!

....*raises hand*

Ahem! I couldn't stop myself from doing this. None of you can say you are surprised. Also I noticed that apparently in my mind Edwin has long hair in BG1 but short (like here and in my alternative portraits) hair in BG2. Hmm!

edjaysnog.jpg

#11 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:58 AM

*raises hand* Nice one, Orthodoxia!

And hands down, Ilmy, you managed to draw a romantic scene with Edwin which did NOT send me gagging - rather the opposite. :blush:

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#12 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:47 AM

And hands down, Ilmy, you managed to draw a romantic scene with Edwin which did NOT send me gagging - rather the opposite. :blush:

Grr, what does this guy have the rest of us normal ones don't? <_<

On a reviewing note:

Orthodoxia - Those look like human ears on mr baldie question mark (yush he's got a nickname already ^_^ ), I suppose it narrows it down slightly eh? :D

Ilmatar- First I'll repeat Grr, out of jealousy of Edwin :D and then say excellent work. ^_^

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#13 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:56 AM

Ilmatar - Edwin that's actually hot and is not there to annoy? Where's my Edwin mod!?! (Such a lovely work, you can feel the movement :wub: )

Solar - Nah, it's just the imitation of the BG2 "no portrait" image. He could be any race.
Posted Image

#14 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

TFP : D

• 2925 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:02 AM

Very good everybody....

Hehheh, feeling badly out of practicenow...

The message is clear, make WAR, not love.

Posted Image

Oh, that mgihtbe a bit much here, ohh well, i'll let you judge. xp

Edited by WeeRLegion, 13 January 2008 - 10:03 AM.

#15 Dave Greenblade

Dave Greenblade
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:11 AM

This is Shalyra Blueblade, an elven Neutral Evil fallen paladin, for the which I shaùelessly used Todd Lockwood's Blood Elf art :P. Just wanted a female character for a change :D
I really think someone should make a mod which adds Kivan to BG2, and a romance option for him.

By the way, it's SUPPOSED to look crappy and n00by :P

Posted Image

EDIT: In case you didn't know, just click on the image, and it should become larger.

Edited by Dave Greenblade, 13 January 2008 - 11:12 AM.

Posted Image
Signature under construction...

#16 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:07 PM

I really think someone should make a mod which adds Kivan to BG2, and a romance option for him.

What, another one?

#17 Dave Greenblade

Dave Greenblade
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:11 PM

What, another one?

YES! I AM THE HAPPIEST MAN OF THE WORLD! (Well, happiest 'woman,' should I romance him :P)
Posted Image
Signature under construction...

#18 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

TFP : D

• 2925 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:19 PM

*Is creeped out* :ph34r:

#19 Dave Greenblade

Dave Greenblade
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 12:28 PM