Challenge #26: Love

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#141 EvaineDian

EvaineDian
  • Validating
  • 211 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 05:08 AM

His portrait is ugly and should never be used as a reference.

You mean her ribs? They aren't visible on the model, either.

#142 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:12 AM

Am I too late?

I sadly couldn't finish this second piece, but here it is. I'm still not happy with how Robert's uniform looks. Especially his pants (Maybe I should take them off of him. :whistling: ). And I realise I was a bit lazy by drawing the in-game hairdo, and not actually drawing the hair like in the other drawing. I'm also not as happy with this drawing as with the other one. It's definitely as sweet as the other one, sadly, as it's more of a portrait that is painted and hung above the fireplace. And even for that it doesn't really qualify, as the feet are cut off. >_<

Posted Image

And yes, the Baby has a tail. Shariveillin might look mostly elven, but she's actually a Tiefling. Originally I had always intended her with horns, but since the head that I chose for her in NWN didn't have horns (it's originally the one used by the Nymph), I eventually got so used to it that she doesn't have any, that it stuck. The Baby takes a bit more after the grandfather, with the tail (now guess which Tiefling Shariveillin's father is. She's got red hair [though that's nothing special with my characters. It was just coincidence that one of the parents happened to have it, as I just like the hair colour, and use it a lot] I realise my character family relations back when I first created Shariveillin were a bit illogical, considering that Aielund is not the Forgotten Realms, and these days I kind of cringe when I tell about that. And the fact that I was using the classic "Dragonriders of Pern" way of naming by combining the name of father and mother in some way. Shariveillin's mother was called "Sharillin". Yes, I'm a bit embarrased by it these days, like I said. Please don't kill me)

Oh, and that uniform is my favourite outfit from Aielund. Shariveillin *borrowed* it in Act II from the burning Navy warehouse. :whistling:

- :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Edited by Jazhara7, 03 April 2008 - 03:01 PM.

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#143 RedTyga

RedTyga
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 01:10 PM

*Runs then trips, tumbles and manages to get a finger on the finishing line*

Here's a WIP of what I was workin' on.

Posted Image

Edited by RedTyga, 25 January 2008 - 02:10 PM.

#144 Leila

Leila
  • 146 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 02:09 PM

Evaine, that drawing is lovely...although I do have to admit, I couldn't tell who was who, either. Not because of any masculinity/femininity confusion, but Ajantis' dark hair threw me off.

SpAE: There are many, many pairings in BG2 I can think of. Edwin and Xan is definitely not one of them. T_T... But I do love your sharp style.

Edited by Leila, 25 January 2008 - 02:10 PM.

#145 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 02:17 PM

Guys and girls, you still have another few hours left to get your submissions in! :)

#146 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 10:08 PM

I don't see where the confusion is with EvaineDian's picture, look at the chest area folks, see the roundness. ^_^

*cough* Erm, had to be said, I'm no good with poetry. :blush:

Looks nice btw Evaine.

@Jazhara: Aw, lovely family drawing. :D

@RedTyga: Now that's a unique picture, must add, must add. :) :cheers:
Just on that note though, I'm not exactly sure on the physics of proportion involved below the elf lady's breasts... right now I'm just assuming it's the folds of the clothing though so no real loss. ;)

And eh, I suck for not contributing anything but commentary and the occasional (ok, constant :P ) gutterminded nature to this lovely thread. So yeah, nice work everybody. :cheers:

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#147 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 07:43 AM

Earlier today K'aeloree opened the next Challenge because I was absent - so please move on to illustrating Hate! This 26th Challenge has been wonderful and beautiful and funny and inspiring, so a BIG thanks to everyone who participated!

Entries are still welcome, as always, but after this post they won't be counted to the stats.

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#148 Menelanna

Menelanna
  • 3006 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 11:55 AM

damn...my scanner was not working so I could not get the piece here and due to a comp crash a while back I had no pics saved in my files.

Well I know it is late but you can at least see one love pic at my elfwood gallery. (it is such an old pic though)
http://www.elfwood.c...e2/hug.jpg.html
Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I've created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."--Archer from Fate/Stay Night

Posted Image
Signature done by Sinharvest. thanks!

Interested in great fanstay Role Play? Come join Imythess the Border Between Dreams and Choas.
(should you join feel free to contact me. my main account it Fara're. hope to see you there :D)

#149 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:18 PM

Heh, I was watching it via Google just yesterday.

#150 Delight

Delight
  • 660 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:39 PM

I'm late, but I made a quick sketch from my 'Dark Imoen' story - Memento Mori.

It's Imoen and Eliana. Eliana isn't <CHARNAME> <_< .

Attached Images

• MementoMori.jpg

#151 Bardess

Bardess

the Eternal Noob

• Modder
  • 483 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:41 PM

Beautiful pics, but I must say I adore Ilmatar's Eddie one! :wub:

"Farewell, Charname, and may Irenicus get you!"

Mazzy to Edwin:
"When science finally locates the center of the planes, I'm sure you'll be taken aback to find that you're not it."

- Author of lil one-day Moddie fox. -

#152 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:12 PM

Agreed. It's not exactly how I imagine Edwin(I always use BG2 portrait), but it is very, VERY sexy.

#153 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:19 AM

Hehehe, thank you darlings. :D

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.