Posted Image
Signature under construction...

#42 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 01:11 PM

I don't mind ^_^ I just never thought it was even possible to shorten that name, heh :)

Now I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it sooner. :D
:cheers: Dave, you beat me fair and square. :)

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#43 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 01:21 PM

Oooh I've been pondering on a good nickname for our brilliant Orthodoxia and never really got any good ones... but it looks like Doxia is official now. :D *envies Dave*

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#44 Dave Greenblade

Dave Greenblade
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:17 PM

Yay, I feel so loved! :P

Anyway, we can enter more than once, right? Here's a new one.
I'm planning to make a webcomic about me and my friends, and ofcourse it's not going to be in MS Paint. But that's for the far future, when I'll have a scanner :P But every now and then I get ideas and make these crappy comics just to remember the good idea for when I do the real thing. Meh.

Posted Image

In the first picture btw, it's Darren, my main BG character. He's a Chaothic Good Forestlord Half-elf Fighter-Sorcerer, in case you should care. And Viconia, well, I just have an obsession with drow girls :D
Posted Image

#45 Mephala

Mephala
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:56 PM

Viconia... hahahahaha =))) the best pic of her ever :ROFL:

Edited by Mephala, 14 January 2008 - 02:56 PM.

Our quest is vain! © Xan

I'll be sitting on top of the world
When It All Goes Wrong Again
I'll be sitting on top when the sky falls down
And It All Goes Wrong Again
© Everclear

#46 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:18 PM

"over 4 seconds" is so the best part. xD

#47 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:28 AM

:D Ha, two great comics!

Doxia - Eeeee, Edwin being *snuggly* and cute, that's just gorgeous.

Dave - Awesome portrait of Viconia (so THAT'S how she hides!) and possibly the best picture of a prepubescent and possibly tubby child evar.

Immy is just too damn cute, she grows on everyone. :x (re: vilkacis - she strikes me more as the type to drive Edwin to kill himself, rather than personally getting her hands dirty :D)

#48 vilkacis

vilkacis

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:04 AM

...I kind of forgot about this one. It might not be entirely valid since it's a crossover, but... it's... a kind of love, too... I guess...? :whistling:

bigsword.gif

(About the spelling, it's because I read Berserk fantranslated, but there were many, many different opinions on how to spell the protagonist's name. It took several volumes before the artist decided on an official English spelling. <_< )

"No effect?! ...I need a bigger sword."

#49 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:19 AM

... :woot: :ROFL:

I swear that looks so much like the Buster Sword from Final Fantasy 7. ^_^
Nice one Vilkacis! That's a keeper without doubt. :)

(btw is it just me or does Boo look like the Gingerbread man, or a very small alien? <_< )

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

~***~***~***~

#50 vilkacis

vilkacis

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 04:26 AM

Eh, the Buster sword is one-edged, so they're not that similar. And I think it's smaller, too.

And Boo IS a very small (giant) alien. Haven't you listened to what Minsc tells you? :P

#51 Dave Greenblade

Dave Greenblade
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:06 AM

:D Ha, two great comics!

Doxia - Eeeee, Edwin being *snuggly* and cute, that's just gorgeous.

Dave - Awesome portrait of Viconia (so THAT'S how she hides!) and possibly the best picture of a prepubescent and possibly tubby child evar.

Immy is just too damn cute, she grows on everyone. :x (re: vilkacis - she strikes me more as the type to drive Edwin to kill himself, rather than personally getting her hands dirty :D)

Actually 'Dave' is supposed to be me, and I'm not prepupescent, and certainly not tubby! :P
No, I don't react like that when Vicky says she doesn't love me :D

Thanks for the good comments, guys!

EDIT: Oh, and the person in the third square is not supposed to be my mom, btw. It's my friend Elmo, very badly drawn (whatcha expect, it's MS Paint :P). I dunno, maybe some of you thought that... in my Webcomic all the characters live together in an apartment, not with their parents.
Posted Image

#52 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:43 AM

A sketch of something I plan to color in full glory! Well, that's what I plan, we'll see where it goes.

My Bhaalspawn and Xan; Burned and Broken

SHS_Ch_26b.jpg
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#53 Dave Greenblade

Dave Greenblade
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:47 AM

Another great drawing from Doxia! I really like the Bhaalspawn's hair, and Xan looks really... well, Xan-ish :P

EDIT: You know, watching your drawings, while listening to Dragonforce, is really awesome :P

Edited by Dave Greenblade, 15 January 2008 - 08:52 AM.

Posted Image

#54 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 10:13 AM

Ohhh, I so like this!

#55 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:12 PM

Ooooh Doxia, that one is already fantastic! What would make it even more effective is to make your character and Xan both the same size - have their heads in the same places and heights, at least, so it has this feeling of uniform and dynamic. Post the colored one here please, I know it will look faaaantastic!

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#56 Elanorea

Elanorea
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 12:12 PM

"Love", eh?

...I MUST POST THIS LINK.

What? It's so totally PG13!

YAAAAAAAAAUGH my eyes! The goggles do nothing!
What on earth possessed me to click on that link?
"I'm DMing a 4e game. Advice?"
"Yeah, switch to 3.5."

#57 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:56 PM

:wub: Hmm? Sorry I was spending too much time staring at the left side. :D

Looks lovely Doxia (Doxi? Hey another nickname. :lol: not sure how catchy tho)

And yes it did take a few minutes to actually see Xan standing there. <_< :P
(Alright! Alright! I'm snapping out of it.)

A good question, but it definetely ain't hail stones. ^_^

~***~***~***~

#58 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:12 PM

Ooooh Doxia, that one is already fantastic! What would make it even more effective is to make your character and Xan both the same size - have their heads in the same places and heights, at least, so it has this feeling of uniform and dynamic. Post the colored one here please, I know it will look faaaantastic!

I know what you mean, that's why the feathers (or what will look like feathers) are above. The hearts are in the same level which is what I wanted. Besides, Narra is so short she would put a drow male to shame. I mean, a really short elf.

And you, Solar, no more shortenings or I'll stop drawing :P
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#59 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:28 PM

Awwww. Meh, ok you win. :)

~***~***~***~

#60 vilkacis

vilkacis

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:18 AM

Quite possibly the fact that I cleverly decided to leave out a description of the contents of said link in the hopes of luring more pure, innocent people into clicking on it.

Yes, it was indeed a most clever post. Fiendishly clever, even. Mwahahaha. Hahaha. Snerk.