Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:02 PM

Callest thou me a liar, perchance? :rolleyes:

#23 Ilmatar

Ilmatar

is not here anymore.

• 2172 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:03 PM

*pokes* Boys, this thread is about love. Act accordingly. :lol:

Ilmatar's portraits for the Baldur's Gate series ¤ | ¤ | ¤ Ahem. Ilmatar =/= Ilmater. ¤ | ¤ | ¤ deviantART gallery
Grunting is a perfectly acceptable reaction to being struck with a blunt instrument. -berelinde
And, just out of curiosity, my dear, what *are* you wearing? :D - Tempest to me.

#24 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

TFP : D

• 2925 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:17 PM

And in comes the lady, begging for a hug. <_<

#25 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:36 PM

So... this isn't about illustrating "Love" at all (the golem/helmed horror/what-have-you in Durlag's Tower)?

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#26 SpAE

SpAE

explodes into glitter when provoked

• 103 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:54 PM

*late handraiser*

Xan and Edwin together? *shock* Oh my poor innocent virgin eyes. Almost as bad as Anomen x Keldorn, which was completely evil. EVIL, Vilkie! :lol:

Ohhh, just wait til the challenge topic becomes hack'n'slash, honey. We will be ready, oh yess....

Orthodoxia, that pic makes me feel all sweet and warm and fuzzy, aww...super cute clothing design and colour use too. <3
(Ilmy's pic makes me feel all warm and gooey too, but in a very different way. Yow, Jaina!)

....Aaaaaaand trust the boys to kill the romance. :D

Miloch - "Love" is a very ambiguous word, see...

Edited by SpAE, 13 January 2008 - 01:55 PM.

#27 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

• 2925 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:21 PM

That's what true men are for! Har! :D

#28 Menelanna

Menelanna
  • 3006 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:22 PM

*ponders* okay...which of my many Xan/Menelanna pics should I put up? Will have to think about this. Will post something in a few days.
Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I've created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."--Archer from Fate/Stay Night

Posted Image
Signature done by Sinharvest. thanks!

Interested in great fanstay Role Play? Come join Imythess the Border Between Dreams and Choas.
(should you join feel free to contact me. my main account it Fara're. hope to see you there :D)

#29 Ankhes

Ankhes
  • 244 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:23 PM

Ilmatar that pic is gorgeous! More Eddie romantic art is always welcome to me!
Orthodoxia, you have such a lovely style.
And that Kivan pic with Xan is just hilarious! I really wish I had even a modicum of art talent. As is I'm glad to see what you all come up with and enjoy from the sidelines.

#30 Azri

Azri
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:30 PM

Orthodoxia, the pic really nails the warm and fuzzy no-one's-watching feeling X3 great use of colors
Ilmatar, the Edwin pic is just simply hot!! :3
I also really love weeRLegion's...heheheh....love manifests itself in all sorts of ways >3
Hmm...love...

#31 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:53 PM

That's what true men are for! Har! :D

I should resent the implication... but for the sake of being crazy I'll just say: It's raining cats and... and... BUNNIES!!!!!!??????? :blink:

Btw Legion nice take on ze orcs in love... err, ish I suppose. :)
They can always find others, just a matter of which one beats whom first. (don't anybody misinterpret that neither <_< )

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#32 scooter_booter88

scooter_booter88
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:22 PM

And hands down, Ilmy, you managed to draw a romantic scene with Edwin which did NOT send me gagging - rather the opposite. :blush:

Grr, what does this guy have the rest of us normal ones don't?  <_<

On a reviewing note:

Orthodoxia - Those look like human ears on mr baldie question mark (yush he's got a nickname already ^_^ ), I suppose it narrows it down slightly eh? :D

Ilmatar- First I'll repeat Grr, out of jealousy of Edwin :D and then say excellent work. ^_^

Wjat does he have taht us "normal" blokes don't? ummm...good looks, more good looks, more good looks, MAGIC! oh and a little bit more of the good looks....according to my sister   :blink::ph34r:  

And nice art work you...people...keep it up :D (I'd join in but am not an artist lol)
LOOK!!!!! A DIVERSION!!!!!! *points behind you then steals your cheese cake and makes a run for it* :D

SIR BILL BAILEY QUOTES:

"Three men walk into a bar, one of them is just a little bit stupid and the whole scene unfolds with tedious inevitibility..."

"Three blokes go into a pub. Well, I say three; could be four or five. Could be nine or ten, doesn't matter. Could have been fifteen, twenty - fifty. Round it up. Hundred. Let's go mad, eh - two-fifty. Tell you what, double it up - five hundred. Thousand! Oh, I've gone mad! Two thousand! Five thousand! (adopting auctioneer persona) Anyone? Five thousand, six thou, six thousand, ten thousand! Small town in Hertfordshire goes into a pub! Fifteen thousand blokes! Alright, let's go - population of Rotterdam. The Hague. Whole of Northern Holland. Mainland U.K. Let's go all the way to the top - Europe, alright? Whole of Europe goes - I say Europe. Could be Eurasia. Not the band, obviously, that's just two of them. Alright, continents - North America! Plus South America! Plus Antartica - that's just eight blokes in a weather station. Not a good example. Alright, make it a lot simpler, all the blokes on the planet go into the pub, right? And the first bloke goes up to the bar and he says "I'd like to buy a round of drinks for everyone" What an idiot."

"I'm a postmodern vegetarian. I eat meat ironically."

#33 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 05:13 AM

Ah, the love, the conflict...and the bloody murder. That's how things run when Bhaalspawn's in charge ;)

SHS_Ch_26a.jpg
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#34 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

• 2925 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 05:19 AM

Hahaha!
Awesome style! love it! :D

#35 vilkacis

vilkacis

Rashemen REPRESENT! Word to yo hamsta!

• Modder
  • 1571 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:55 AM

*snrk*

Actually, Edwin/Imoen could be pretty interesting. Unless they kill each other first.

#36 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:58 AM

*raises hand*

Oh, and that entry is just awfully cute. ^_^

Ah, the love, the conflict...and the bloody murder. That's how things run when Bhaalspawn's in charge ;)

SHS_Ch_26a.jpg

I guess now we know how Eddie got short hair in Baldur's Gate 2, Ilmatar. :lol:

It's great, Orthodoxia!

Ilmy, love your Edwin piece.

Everyone, your stuff is great!

I think I might contribute something myself later.

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#37 Solar's Harper

Solar's Harper

Under Star & Sky.

• Modder
  • 2758 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 11:58 AM

Actually, Edwin/Imoen could be pretty interesting. Unless they kill each other first.

I always thought they were together in the first place. <_<

Although I gotta ask if that fireball is a delayed one or a normal one?

Classic Adventures - a Total Conversion compilation dedicated to bringing many of the old and new PnP modules into the wonderfully dangerous world that is Baldur's Gate II.   Fancy link button to Downloads page.

CA Forum.  Bugs to be squashed, feedback to be welcomed!

Website at: http://classicadventuresmod.com/
~***~***~***~

When in doubt, lockpick a mudcrab!

Beware the nug conspiracy!

#38 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:19 PM

I always thought they were together in the first place. <_<

Although I gotta ask if that fireball is a delayed one or a normal one?

Me too, especially in ToB. They make a cute couple. As for the fire, read 'Buried deep Under' and you'll know :D ;)
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#39 Dave Greenblade

Dave Greenblade
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:29 PM

By the way, yours is really great, Doxia! :D You don't mind if I call you Doxia, do you?
Posted Image
Signature under construction...

#40 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:32 PM

I don't mind ^_^ I just never thought it was even possible to shorten that name, heh :)
Posted Image