Photo

Enhancing ToB

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 WildGirl

WildGirl
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 02:42 PM

Is anyone still working on this? I've been putting a few things together to improve ToB, and I don't want to reinvent the wheel. At the very least, I'd like our mods to be compatible. :) Please let me know!

#42 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:29 PM

I was once thinking of a way to get people from Saradush to shelter in the pocket plane. To take them with you should be no problem. If they were Bhaalspawn, you could have them let their divinity get stripped off by the Solar. They could help or hinder in there, depending on who you took and what you were like. They could have animosities between themselves. And ultimately, you would have to land them somewhere safe. Plenty of RP material to go around with, relatively little coding, and a huge change in the storyline, I think ;-)

This idea, I love. Maybe even extra opportunities for spiriting in old colleagues to help with evacuating Saradush ect? People need healing? Call in Viconia/Jaheira ect! Once you find a safe place of refuge perhaps you could Fate Spirit in Keldorn or Valygar or some other warrior-type characters to protect the refugees. I think that'd be a nice way to get other NPC's involved who you don't have room or on your party... and make it feel like a more rounded conclusion to the trilogy, with all your old compatriots making a comeback in their own way, contributing to your cause.

The whole idea sounds brilliant, frankly. I'd always thought parts of ToB were on the patchy side, so anything to beef the game up, I'm all for. And can't make a solid commitment or anything due to RL business & Ninde, but I'd help you out the writing side of things, circumstances allowing.

I approve of this idea.

#43 darlarosa

darlarosa

A rush and a push and the land we stand on is ours!

• 384 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:04 AM

Ya know...I always wondered what exactly happened to some of the various savivors of Saradush, to me it seemed like at some point you would encounter some incredibly enraged person who had a vendetta against bhaalspawn. I don't mean anything big just a chance encounter.

Just a suggestion. I would play this most diffinetly
We could argue all day about whether or not I'm a reprehensible human being...Posted Image

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

Posted Image ------Posted Image ]------Posted Image------Posted Image----------Posted Image---------Posted Image----Posted Image------Posted Image-------Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image------Posted Image------Posted Image--------Posted Image-------------Posted Image-------------------- click my dragon if you luv meh!