Photo

Possible item ideas for Tashia (for a Romance)

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 09:26 AM

@Riona
I kid because I love. I've never actually done the Anomen romance; every time he's in my party he piles heaps of abuse on the other members... I understand he's supposed to get better after he gets accepted at the Order, I just can't put up with him for that long. I've just never appreciated how he rags on some of my favorite NPCs. To each their own. :D

@Grim & Bri
There used to be a particularly vicious Anomen abuse thread in the Imoen Romance forum. They're trying to convince Lord M to make an Anomen abuse mod after he complete the ToB Imoen romance. :unsure:

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#42 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 01:08 PM

Well, to get semi on topic (weird for me I know) I really do think that we could offer a PC initiated topic to ask her hand in marriage...if we also manage to get the flirts in ToB...

And yes, I can see a small section for a ring, though, along with the fur. It wouldn't be too powerful or anything (not like the cloak)...more like Jaheira's locket, I think...

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."