Photo

Challenge #61: Drama

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 -Aranthys-

-Aranthys-

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:01 AM

Here's mine. The desctruction of Saradush by Yaga-Shura. The very first epic fight of ToB
Posted Image

#22 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

TFP : D

• 2925 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 01:11 PM

He'd better be wearing his speedos under a kilt that short. .p

But hey, nice, the pics got an interesting feel to it. ^^

#23 Aranthys

Aranthys
  • 139 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 03:31 PM

Well, it's pretty hot around Saradush anyway, hence the kilt :ph34r:

Here's another one anyway : Jaheira discovering the corpse of Khalid

Posted Image

#24 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 11:50 PM

Ah, a new artist! Welcome to the SHS Forums and Fanart Challenge. Please enjoy your stay :)
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image

#25 Aranthys

Aranthys
  • 139 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:13 AM

Ah, a new artist! Welcome to the SHS Forums and Fanart Challenge. Please enjoy your stay :)

I need to practice a lot to improve, so this shall be a good way to do so :D

I also need to take some courses this year, I really need some drawing lessons to improve in some areas where i'm.. well, not good <_<

Edited by Aranthys, 05 July 2009 - 12:17 AM.

#26 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:34 AM

Jaheira & dead Khalid looks especially good :D

oO My DA Gallery Oo
oO My Artcorner on SHS Oo
oO "Ask the Betrayer" parody comic Oo
oO My other parody comics on SHS Oo

Oh, and Epantiras, you're simply Epantirastic.

(and no, I'M not egocentric!)

I Hate Elminster! (proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#27 flysoup

flysoup
  • 510 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:07 AM

Time for some pure Baldur's Gate.

Maybe It's all Irenicus fault and yadayadayada... but it doesn't matter 'cause nobody likes Ellesime :P

I love the style you used in this piece of artwork. I sure would like to see more of that, it was a joy for my eyes.
"Chef of Goblin Pies"

#28 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:57 AM

For Cykuta ;-)

Attached Images

• wip_solaufein_vs_kivan.jpg

oO My DA Gallery Oo

#29 Cykuta

Cykuta
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:48 AM

[Fifteen minutes of incoherent babbling fading into silence. Then another five staring zombie-like while drooling.]

Wow.

I so love it! You got Sola just right for those (rather odd) drow avatars from the game with strangely complicated armours :D and Kivan-drow is... well, this is gonna sound idiotic, but he's absolutely Kivan and absolutely drow at the same time! I knew you could do it just right! Thank you so much!

And for people who didn't play the mod, I really recommend it, for this particular moment and for many more that are really worth experiencing. It's not romance-related or anything, and in few lines both Kivan's and Sola's characters get to be beautifully outlined. Just like on this amazing piece of art above :D

:Bow:
:Bow:
Guess what? I've started a blog! Kitchen Witchcraft : of Magic and Macaroni.

#30 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:19 AM

5: NWN2:MotB The red wizards learned the hard way that you shouldn't use metal knives on an air genasi.

If I can think of something I'll try another, unsilly drama picture.

Well, seeing a mage zapping a dead person with a Shocking Grasp really doesn't give a good unsilly dramatic fealing... :lol:

And welcome Aranthys.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#31 Aranthys

Aranthys
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 04:58 AM

And welcome Aranthys.

Got another one I'm working on, called "Meet her at the Graveyard".
I need to ink & color it a bit and i'll upload it tonight when i get home from my job.

Should be better than the two previous.. well i hope it will :ph34r:

#32 Aranthys

Aranthys
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 11:12 AM

Annnnd here it is :

"Meet her at the Graveyard" :ph34r:

Meet.jpg

#33 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:10 PM

Hay guys. Long time no see.
...That's right, Sammi is back. And she's actually trying to draw something serious for once XP

"Ithilmegil! Tua amin!"
mb.png
Scene in the graveyard right as Xan is about to extinguish the light of his Moonblade forever. I cried.
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#34 Sir_Carnifex

Sir_Carnifex

Scourge of Kobolds

• 290 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:26 PM

I really need to get back into drawing. But not just yet, not yet... I have to wait for THE opportunity, and seriousness is not an option. Someday... someday...

And for people who didn't play the mod, I really recommend it, for this particular moment and for many more that are really worth experiencing. It's not romance-related or anything, and in few lines both Kivan's and Sola's characters get to be beautifully outlined. Just like on this amazing piece of art above :D

Yeah, I wanted to see Kivan in the UD and also around the ogres, but my HD did something I didn't want it to do and I had so many mods, I figured it was better to start fresh than try to remember the order. Another time, but I'll have to check it out. It looks like those two were the best of friends. :lol:

Edited by Sir_Carnifex, 06 July 2009 - 12:30 PM.

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

#35 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

I really need to get back into drawing. But not just yet, not yet... I have to wait for THE opportunity, and seriousness is not an option. Someday... someday...

Yeah, I wanted to see Kivan in the UD and also around the ogres, but my HD did something I didn't want it to do and I had so many mods, I figured it was better to start fresh than try to remember the order. Another time, but I'll have to check it out. It looks like those two were the best of friends. :lol:

Who ever said you needed to be serious? 'Drama' can pretty much cover anything from death to Aerie and Jaheira arguing over a pair of shoes...
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#36 Aranthys

Aranthys
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

Or even Minsc losing Boo :crying:

#37 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

And for people who didn't play the mod, I really recommend it, for this particular moment and for many more that are really worth experiencing. It's not romance-related or anything, and in few lines both Kivan's and Sola's characters get to be beautifully outlined. Just like on this amazing piece of art above

I'm glad to know that you liked it ;-) but praises and worship goes to Domi (I wish I had a % of her writing skill!)

My vote goes to:

Aerie and Jaheira arguing over a pair of shoes...

Edited by Epantiras, 06 July 2009 - 12:42 PM.

oO My DA Gallery Oo

#38 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

• 657 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:46 PM

And for people who didn't play the mod, I really recommend it, for this particular moment and for many more that are really worth experiencing. It's not romance-related or anything, and in few lines both Kivan's and Sola's characters get to be beautifully outlined. Just like on this amazing piece of art above

I'm glad to know that you liked it ;-) but praises and worship goes to Domi (I wish I had a % of her writing skill!)

My vote goes to:

Aerie and Jaheira arguing over a pair of shoes...

...Now I want to draw it.
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!

#39 Sir_Carnifex

Sir_Carnifex

Scourge of Kobolds

• 290 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:53 PM

Who ever said you needed to be serious? 'Drama' can pretty much cover anything from death to Aerie and Jaheira arguing over a pair of shoes...

You have to have the idea first though, and at the moment I don't have any great ones. Also, sparing the time when I have lots of other things I work on (or don't work on) is a problem.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

#40 Lythari

Lythari

Fabricati diem, Pvnk

• 366 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 12:53 PM

Wow, awesome entries everyone :)
@Shae- i like your pieces (Xan involves drama just by his presence)
@Rzepik- love the comment :D
@Sammi- really nice work. It reminds me that I should finish at last that bonded path playtrough that is now sobbing somewhere in the corner of my saves...

And welcome Aranthrys, your works look very promising :)

I must get to work and finally draw something for challenge...
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)

My deviantArt account / my dragon lair