Photo

Challenge #61: Drama

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:04 PM

Aaand...done. Quick five second sketch of Aerie and Jaheira fighting over a pair of shoes (Actually, boots, but w/e). Yeah, I know it's crap. Because it took me like three mins tops to draw. Put like, no effort into it. But I just wanted to scrawl something down...^^;

shoes.png
Hope you all like it anyways.

Edited by Sammi Somara, 06 July 2009 - 01:05 PM.

Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#42 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

Yay, so much dramas! Nice work everyone. :wub:

And...I'm so sorry...this is all Sarevok's fault...but, being "reborn" fully armored? Boooring...

Posted Image

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#43 Grayana

Grayana

Lawful Good

• 38 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

That's priceless! :D Now I can't watch that part the same way ever again... Shame on you!

#44 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:18 PM

Aeryn, I often wondered why he would be reborn full armoured, myself. Can you fix that in your mod? :devil:

#45 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

If I could, I would. :naughty:

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#46 Epantiras

Epantiras

Proudly Chaotic Neutral

• 810 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 08:40 AM

Aww ^_^ nice pic Sammy! Cuuute H'D!

@ Aeryn: hey you're right! I agree with Grayana, I won't be able to take that scene seriously again!

Those who have played NWN2 will surely recognize the scene...
... those who haven't, AVERT YOUR EYES! For it contains major spoilers ;-P

My very first and greatest of shocks (in videogame terms) is Irenicus' dungeon, but this topic has already been drawn many times. Let's draw something new!

Attached Images

• wip_shandra_vs_ammon.jpg

Edited by Epantiras, 07 July 2009 - 08:44 AM.

oO My DA Gallery Oo
oO My Artcorner on SHS Oo
oO "Ask the Betrayer" parody comic Oo
oO My other parody comics on SHS Oo

Oh, and Epantiras, you're simply Epantirastic.

(and no, I'M not egocentric!)

I Hate Elminster! (proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#47 Sammi Somara

Sammi Somara

Loses her superpowers when exposed to chicken fat.

• 657 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 09:43 AM

...Nice picture, Epantiras! ^_^
Haven't played NWN2, but chances are I'll forget what's going on in the picture before I beat NWN, so it's all good. Probably because I can't even tell what's going on now. But it looks pretty so that makes me stare.

@Aeryn-*snrk* I echo everyone else's sentiments. I can never look at that scene the same way again.
Err...Are paladins even allowed to say 'ass'?
-Cernd

I hate Elminster!
(Proud Member of the We Hate Elminster Club)

The Maesters of Yevon: Putting the Spira back into 'conspiracy'.

Four Ways To Describe Sigil: The Cage, The Center of the Multiverse, The City of Doors, Doughnut on a Stick.

#48 darlarosa

darlarosa

A rush and a push and the land we stand on is ours!

• 384 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:07 AM

Yes, it's strange how unlikable Ellesime is... I wonder why. There's something amiss in her character, and it must be big if she fails to get our sympathy over a fetishist-former-elf torture-obsessed mage... which she does :D

And i like Edwin very much.

Maybe it's because the whole exile of an incredibly powerful mage who nearly won out last time over the elves seems a bit stupid. I mean the guys full of mad power and you are just like "go we won't even watch you from a far you and your sister exiled"

>.> then she kicks you out because of your heritage
We could argue all day about whether or not I'm a reprehensible human being...Posted Image

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

Posted Image ------Posted Image ]------Posted Image------Posted Image----------Posted Image---------Posted Image----Posted Image------Posted Image-------Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image------Posted Image------Posted Image--------Posted Image-------------Posted Image-------------------- click my dragon if you luv meh!

#49 Aeryn

Aeryn

Peacekeeper

• Modder
  • 764 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:08 AM

**NWN2 spoilers? I guess?**
Bah, stupid Shandra. Stupid Ammon. Dysfunctional family! Why can't they just talk things out?! That is a very dramatic part (I was really upset the first play through...every time after the first though I just wanted to strangle them both :lol:). I really love the way you drew the various demons/devils. ^_^

Visit My Etsy Shop!

Completed Works:

Sarevok Romance

Haer'Dalis Romance

Sarevok Friendship

Contributions:

Romantic Encounters

Works in Progress:

Haer'Dalis Friendship

#50 Aranthys

Aranthys
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:09 PM

Here's another one : Drow Drama, featuring (young) Viconia

img116z.jpg

Yeah, her hips are messed up... I actually drawed another one, much smoother in black & white in the subway, but i forgot it when I got at my station...

Edit.: Oh, and I suck at coloring :D I'm mostly trying stuff at the moment...

Edited by Aranthys, 07 July 2009 - 01:12 PM.

#51 darlarosa

darlarosa

• 384 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:29 PM

ooooo Very nice I like it...except the knife is a triangle it needs a bit more detail and it would be perfect, still love it though <3
We could argue all day about whether or not I'm a reprehensible human being...Posted Image

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

Posted Image ------Posted Image ]------Posted Image------Posted Image----------Posted Image---------Posted Image----Posted Image------Posted Image-------Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image-----Posted Image------Posted Image------Posted Image--------Posted Image-------------Posted Image-------------------- click my dragon if you luv meh!

#52 Aranthys

Aranthys
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:38 PM

ooooo Very nice I like it...except the knife is a triangle it needs a bit more detail and it would be perfect, still love it though <3

Damn it.
I knew i had forgotten something :crying:
Alright, lemme go hide in a corner

#53 darlarosa

darlarosa

• 384 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

Damn it.
I knew i had forgotten something :crying:
Alright, lemme go hide in a corner

No corner hiding, I really like how you drew her though, she' looks reflective

"Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
Ill make you a believer"

- Depeche Mode

#54 Jazhara7

Jazhara7
  • 715 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:31 AM

Time for some pure Baldur's Gate.

Maybe It's all Irenicus fault and yadayadayada... but it doesn't matter 'cause nobody likes Ellesime :P

The only appropriate comment to all this Irenicus-Ellesime-Bodhi story should be: Oh, dramatise. :P

Prism liked her. But he's dead, so he doesn't really count any longer. ;)

Oh, and I agree, great work. ^_^

Edited by Jazhara7, 08 July 2009 - 12:32 AM.

Hey, are you hungry?

I Hate Elminster!
(proud member of the We Hate Elminster club)

#55 Luridel

Luridel
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:54 PM

The whole business of placing the tears of Bhaal into the eyes always amused me just the slightest bit, especially if you put the whole scene into perspective! Looking at that door to scale, the likelihood of your PC being able to reach the uppermost eyes without having to perform some crazy standing-on-summoned-monsters acrobatic pyramid business seemed slim to none. I always had this mental image of my PCs having to back up and just throw the Tears high enough. Thus, when I finally got Lyrian, my avariel PC, to that point, I realized that for once I had a PC who could theoretically just fly up and put the tears in. Eheh.

Crazy acrobatics aside, however, this is just before the final confrontation with Irenicus. It turned out a little skewed-looking, but this is Hell, so I don't care too much.

Posted Image

"If they're not dead, watch out for a bunch of boneless women flopping through the streets."

#56 Aliya

Aliya

Pink-Eyed Menace!

• 1619 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 08:40 AM

@Sammi - Oh my! Jaheira is drooling!
@Epantiras - :devil:
@Aranthys - Baby for the wicked! :devil:
@Luridel - Eyes....

#57 falke

falke
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:14 PM

Yay, I made it! Because I am going away tomorrow, I had to upload this today. I hoped it would be longer/better drawn, but I did my best. But it may be confuzing, so here is some explanation:

This is the world how a little Bhaalspawn sees it. The people that she finds amazing have cocoured hair. Her own is starting to get white, because she feels dulled by the world. Her mother's hair is coloured because she doesn't know her and she always wanted to meet her. Imoen's hair is coloured by crayons because she can't really understand the cheerful Imoen, and that confuzes her: so it is coloured because she finds Imoen VERY amazing, but she is different. Also Bhaalspawn's (poor thing, doesn't have a name) hair got longer - there is a time skip from childhood, but she didn't grow at all - only her hair. Also after she ascends, har hair gets more colourful, but not completely.

Hmmm, that's all I can think of right now. Don't expect anything special, but I hope you'll enjoy it. And since I am not a native english speaker, please forgive any mistakes I made.

Also :o how can everyone draw so well? I feel ashamed :unsure:

Attached Images

• bg1.jpg
  • bg2.jpg
  • bg3.jpg
  • bg4.jpg
  • bg5.jpg

#58 xdeathplanetx

xdeathplanetx
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:25 PM

oh my falke.. is just great the whole thing meke me shiver!

#59 Lythari

Lythari

Fabricati diem, Pvnk

• 366 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:44 PM

Awesome entries :)
@Epantiras: I know this scene, I watched it on YouTube ("Noli turbare circulos meos!!" when I heard Ammon talking about his circles first I thought about was Archimedes :D )

And here is something mine. Slayer change. I know it sucks but I wanted to post it before deadline.

skanuj0001.jpg
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. *I* TURN UP ONLY ONCE.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)

My deviantArt account / my dragon lair

#60 Aranthys

Aranthys
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

Woah, awesome new entries :)
Love the slayer transformation, it's really nice

Well... i'm sorry for the spam, but my previous drawing was so BAD that I had to redo it

Soo... here's.... Drow drama : Reloaded

viccy.jpg

Edited by Aranthys, 12 July 2009 - 01:32 PM.