Challenge #61: Drama

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Aranthys

Aranthys
  • 139 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 01:42 PM

Also :o how can everyone draw so well? I feel ashamed :unsure:

Practice practice practice practice and practice some more.
And once you're done....
Spoiler

If you love drawing, and if you practice, you will become as good a they are. Even better :)

Believe me, when I see some of the drawings from people around here, I feel ashamed too... but it justs gets me motivated to train more, and more, and MORE and MOOOOORE §
Ahem. Sorry, i'm off to take my pills :D

#62 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:35 PM

Personally, I'd never trust the story as told by a man in fetish-leathers & an iron codpiece, but eh.

Er... don't know how to tell you this, but have you looked closely at your avatar?

@falke: I love your Bhaalspawn! Reminds me of the Ghastlycrumb Tinies, and that's a good thing!

Edited by berelinde, 12 July 2009 - 09:46 PM.

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#63 WeeRLegion

WeeRLegion

TFP : D

• 2925 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:59 PM

I'll have you know my avatar dresses in fine armors that permit maximal movement.

XD

@Everyone
Fun drawings! @_@

#64 Orthodoxia

Orthodoxia
  • 853 posts

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

This one ended too soon I think. Ah well, new challenge is up :)
Dear gamer! You cannot summon Spirits of Rage when fighting bosses. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please send all complaints to Undead Control Administration, Bosses Combat Department, and apply for revision of the Endoria combat regulations. - King?s Bounty, the Legend
Posted Image