• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 03:58 AM

Original request

I much preferred the random sleeping encounter in BG... in BG2, if monsters interrupt your sleep it happens instantly. In BG, you rest for 0-7 hours before monsters attack.

-----Rest Spawns Advance Time [T]
If resting is interrupted by rest spawns, a random amount of time up to eight hours will pass
This feature already existed in the code, but was never utilised

Options:
-0: disabled
-1: enabled

Note: if the amount of time that passes is one hour or greater, than the dialogue box will indicate how much time passed. Between 0-1 hour though, no indication will be made. This might confuse some people if suddenly day changes to night, or vice versa, especially around dusk and dawn when small time changes can mean the difference between the two.

Edited by Ascension64, 19 January 2011 - 04:03 AM.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#2 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:30 AM

Is it 0-7 hours, or up to 8 hours? If it's the latter, wouldn't rest be "complete" (i.e. spells memorized), so it's not really interrupted?
Great feature btw.

#3 CamDawg

CamDawg

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Modder
  • 1505 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:12 PM

Awesome, thanks.

Why is this Hypnotoad video so popu... ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD.
____
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

#4 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:32 PM

Tehcnically, it is 0-(eight hours minus one tick), if you want exact. :)

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#5 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:39 AM

Tehcnically, it is 0-(eight hours minus one tick), if you want exact. :)

Haha perfect, thanks!