[COMPLETE] AddKit Actions Fix

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:07 AM

EDIT II (actually hampering Refinements and not just navel-gazing): AddKit() only saves the upper half of the dword, rather than the full dword (same issue as Kit()). As such, calling AddKit() on a Barbarian (and I assume on a Wild Mage) will write a nonsensical value for the kit.

Done.

-----820 AddKit Actions Fix [F]
Fixes the AddKit() and AddSuperKit() actions to store the entire kit DWORD instead of just the low WORD
This allows setting BARBARIAN (0x40000000) and WILDMAGE (0x80000000) kits specifically

Options:
-0: disabled
-1: enabled

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)

#2 the bigg

the bigg

2083 is a prime number.

• Modder
  • 3331 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 07:14 AM

This allows setting BARBARIAN (0x40000000) and WILDMAGE (0x80000000) kits specifically

... or changing kit for Barbarian and Wild Mage characters, I hope (since that is actually what I needed).

Italian users: help test the Stivan NPC!

Author or Co-Author: WeiDU - Widescreen - Generalized Biffing - Refinements - TB#Tweaks - IWD2Tweaks - TB#Characters - Traify Tool - Some mods that I won't mention in public
Maintainer: Semi-Multi Clerics - Nalia Mod - Nvidia Fix
Code dumps: Detect custom secondary types - Stutter Investigator

If possible, send diffs, translations and other contributions using Git.

#3 Ascension64

Ascension64
  • Modder
  • 5983 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:21 PM

I don't exactly know how AddKit() and AddSuperKit() fully works, but all I changed is the way that it writes the new kit to CCreatureObject.

--------------
Retired Modder
Note: I do not respond to profile comments/personal messages in regards to troubleshooting my modifications. Please post on the public forums instead.

Baldur's Gate Trilogy-WeiDU and Mods
Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx)

Contributions: (NWN2) A Deathstalker (voice acting) - (IWD2) IWD2 NPC Project (soundset editing) - (Misc) SHS PC Soundsets (voice acting)
Legacy: (BG/Tutu/BGT) Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9 (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Enable conversations with charmed/dominated creatures (18 Jul 10) - (BG2) Experience Corrections (18 Jul 10) - (Misc) Platform Conversion Utility RC2 (13 Feb 10)