Overview and F.A.Q.

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#41 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:43 AM

We're hoping to have him fully scripted and alpha tested sometime this week. No promises, of course, but I have my fingers crossed that beta testing can start pretty soon. Scripting delays does mean TOB content is accounted for as well now, though. =)

#42 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:20 PM

Woohoo!

#43 Brei

Brei
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

I'm looking forward to Adrian's release as well. I'm certain it will be worth the wait. Good luck and keep up the good work!

And yes this is the same Brei from Petals and Thorns.

#44 IceDragon

IceDragon
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 07:33 AM

We're hoping to have him fully scripted and alpha tested sometime this week. No promises, of course, but I have my fingers crossed that beta testing can start pretty soon. Scripting delays does mean TOB content is accounted for as well now, though. =)

sweet action! :new_thumbs:
"The soul should know whither it is going and whence it came, what is good for it and what is evil, what it seeks and what it avoids, and what is that Reason which distinguishes between the desirable and the undesirable, and thereby tames the madness of our desires and calms the violence of our fears." -Seneca

"How can I live my life if I can't even tell good from evil?" - Fry "Eh, they're both fine choices. Whatever floats your boat." -Bender (Futurama)

Perception equals reality.

#45 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:19 AM

Thank you guys for your interest! As soon as we're ready for beta testing, I'll put up an announcement. =)

Woohoo!

I thought you'd like the TOB news. ;) Hopefully at this point it'll be ready sometime before my earlier autumn prediction, though I really have no idea how long testing takes.

#46 Myzandria

Myzandria
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:14 AM

Uh-la-laa! This looks like my PC's perfect match ^^
... Too bad my PC is an elf-hating ELF @_@

Would the romance actually run if I picked up Adrian as a half-elf and then just changed her back to elf? I know some mods work like that. Guess it's a romance match variable that gets set from the start.

Looking forward to this mod anyhoo :D

(Is it just me or does his portrait resemble Jared Leto? Omnom... nomnomnom... )

#47 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hahaha. You'd get a couple of slightly snippy comments, but I think it would work. I did some of the early scripting before I got lost and confused and handed it over to K'aeloree, so assuming my romance checks weren't horribly broken and needed to be redone... yeah, that should work out fine. I'd have to take a look at the final scripting once I get it and/or ask K'aeloree just to be sure, though. =)

#48 Myzandria

Myzandria
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:46 AM

Oh, all the better ;D The easy-going ones are no fun anyway...

Sounds coolio! Can't wait! :D *runs laps around the room*

Edited by Myzandria, 03 July 2012 - 07:46 AM.

#49 ramenbito

ramenbito
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:17 AM

Yay ^^ You guys work really fast

#50 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:32 AM

Oh, all the better ;D The easy-going ones are no fun anyway...

Sounds coolio! Can't wait! :D *runs laps around the room*

Oh, he's (sort of) lawful and doesn't want to get thrown out of the party, so he'll at least try to be pleasant enough, but he can definitely be a handful from time to time. Glad you're looking forward to him! Hope to have him available sometime soonish. =)

Yay ^^ You guys work really fast

Aside from my constant random revisions, the writing's been done for quite some time now (unless I add more). It's just finding the time to put everything together that gets complicated. ;)

#51 Myzandria

Myzandria
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

Oh his arrival cannot come soon enough... especially considering the fact that I might have just recently chopped two of my companions into pieces for being an annoying waste of oxygen (namely Chloe and Viconia).

I think, if there indeed was a point to this post, that what I'm trying to say... is that I'm glad to see a new evil-aligned little pixel ^^

#52 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

Hahaha, dare I ask what Viconia did?

I am actually trying to get all my information together to get ready for beta testing now... K'aeloree was hoping to finish up yesterday, so once I get everything from him, I shall be posting my "testers wanted" announcement. :D

#53 Myzandria

Myzandria
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

:lol2:  It's not the first time I end up whacking her... Everytime I do another run of SoA I tell myself I'll be tolerant this time - I'll ignore her stuck-up and disgusting personality... ^^
Yeah. Right. And then she opens her mouth again - either to insult me or make a distasteful suggestion to one of my darling boys - and before I know it I'm stealthed and there's pieces of her all over the place. :whistling:  Shoo-hoo-bee-doo...

W00t, that's awesome news! :D *raindance* Count me in for testing!

#54 Brei

Brei
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

Yay he's almost here! Good work. I am definatly willing to help with beta testing if needed. :)

#55 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

Thank you guys! :hug: K'aeloree's finishing up the last few things right now, so expect a PM within the next few hours. =)

#56 Agashi

Agashi
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:06 PM

Yay! I'd love it if you added me to the list, Miss Rhaella. Such exciting news! I'm so glad this project of yours has made it to completion. So many amazing ideas never see the light of day, so it is always a triumph when one finally does. Thanks for your hard work! And thanks to K'aeloree as well.
"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - Billy Madison

#57 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

Aww, thank you for your kind words! :hug: You got me just in time, actually, since I'm setting up the beta PM right now, haha. Hope you enjoy it!

#58 -Alaxiell-

-Alaxiell-

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

It sounds interesing ^^ I'm curious, if romance has any adult content? It would be nice :whistling:

#59 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hahaha, not explicitly so, no.

#60 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

Couple of questions. First, does the number of banters listed in "Adrian and the Biowares" include ToB (I'm assuming it does as 8 banters for Jaheira and Edwin are quite a lot for just SoA!)
Second, I usually run Alternatives and some of the Quest Pack items that change certain outcomes for smaller quests (eg saving Sannik in Brynnlaw). Would I miss out on any Adrian interjects/content by doing so?