• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

Original mod by Josh Clue.

The Vault for BGT updated with many bugfixes and adjustments, and most notably the addition of Russian translation!
Also a new component has been included as a compatibility workaround with Item Revisions. It replaces the forged items by Taerom and Melicamp with ones that are actual upgrades if IR is installed.

A change-log of most major changes is included in the package.

Download from here as an attachment until it can be added to the download manager.

Attached File  Vault_v7.2a.7z   863.26K   27697 downloads

Edited by Beleg33, 29 August 2012 - 08:44 AM.

Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#2 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

Feel free to use this thread for comments and bug reports.

Things planned for a future release :

- Port to Tutu and BG:EE.

- Fix Vestibule quest completion if Red Wizards are killed before starting the quest.

- Fix Josh's dialog.

- Unforeseen stuff.

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#3 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

Congratulations for the release. :)
It may be worth using 7zip to release a 7z or a zip archive. I guess BWP don't like rar archive.

#4 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:39 PM

Thanks! And yes I usually compress with 7zip but I was too excited :D

#5 Lisandro

Lisandro
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

could it be possible change in tp2 file spanish instalation to this:

LANGUAGE ~Espa¤ol (Traducido por Saemon de ClanDLAN.net, actualizado por Lisandro)~

Because it is a spanish sentence...

Thank you and good for all!

¡Nos vemos!

#6 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:15 PM

Sorry I forgot to mention you Lisandro >< I don't think WeiDU supports special characters like ñ so it will be "espanol". Translated the line for french too.

Updated.

Edited by Beleg33, 25 August 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#7 Lisandro

Lisandro
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

Yes, Weidu supports special character, I've got the list of all if you want to... for 'ñ' is alt+0164 and in the file it looks like '¤'

Don't worry... I understand you....!

Thank you again... ¡Nos vemos!

#8 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 04:42 PM

Well it's minor. I'm done touching that archive until next version update (major bugfixes or additions) where I'll fix the ñ.

#9 aqrit

aqrit
  • 132 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:01 PM

There are no descriptions of this mod in this thead, the v7 thread or the v6 thread.
There is no description of this mod on the download page.
There are no descriptions of this mod in the readme/documentation.
... ?

Edited by aqrit, 25 August 2012 - 10:11 PM.

#10 Quiet

Quiet
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 11:27 PM

First of all, congratulations on the new release!

And secondly, there is a little typo - in .tp2 is an extra slash:

/ LANGUAGE ~Russian

#11 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 05:15 AM

There are no descriptions of this mod in this thead, the v7 thread or the v6 thread.
There is no description of this mod on the download page.
There are no descriptions of this mod in the readme/documentation.
... ?

You're right, I'll come up with a little description of the mod. It adds a bunch of new quests to the BG1 setting, some new items and a new mean of transport around the sword coast.
I'll fix that when the SHS download manager gets fixed (apparently in a couple weeks)

First of all, congratulations on the new release!

And secondly, there is a little typo - in .tp2 is an extra slash:

/ LANGUAGE ~Russian

Fixed and updated along with Lisandro's ñ

Edited by Beleg33, 26 August 2012 - 05:32 AM.

#12 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

Cool stuff! I am booked right now, but would be glad to help out with a BGT/Tutu/BG:EE combined installer.

#13 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

Download went fine, extraction is ok but:

[setup-vault.exe] WeiDU version 23100
[setup-vault.exe] Using scripting style "BG2"

[Setup-Vault.tp2] LEXER ERROR at line 2890 column 1-0
Near Text:
        unterminated comment

[Setup-Vault.tp2]  ERROR at line 2890 column 1-0
Near Text:
        Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: parsing [Setup-Vault.tp2]: Parsing.Parse_error

FATAL ERROR: Parsing.Parse_error

Press ENTER to exit.

So where is the comment... it's not in that line 2890, that's an empty one

Edited by dabus, 26 August 2012 - 06:57 AM.

THINK! - It's not illegal.

#14 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:04 AM

Checking that one.

#15 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

So where is the comment... it's not in that line 2890, that's an empty one

It starts before that... find the " /* " before that... to end the comment... one just needs to add " */ "

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#16 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:50 AM

Updated link in OP, redownload it. Works fine for me.

I think it was related to the / I left before LANGUAGE for Russian when I uncommented it. All the other comments were closed normally, you probably grabbed the version before I updated after Quiet's comment.

Cmorgan : That would be very helpful, I've never used Easy(Tutu) so I don't know if they retain the BG2 resources which I've been using for this update to streamline creatures and items. Adding these resources will most likely be required for BG:EE port anyway.

Edited by Beleg33, 26 August 2012 - 07:54 AM.

#17 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:58 AM

Possible incompatibility with a NTotSC quest (Torqion asking for vampiric sword) to be considered for update (Some modifications on NTTORDIO.DLG most likely if NTotSC is installed).

Current workaround to complete the NTotSC quest : CLUAConsole:CreateItem("SW1H19")

Edited by Beleg33, 13 September 2012 - 07:58 AM.

#18 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:37 AM

Possible incompatibility with a NTotSC quest (Torqion asking for vampiric sword) to be considered for update (Some modifications on NTTORDIO.DLG most likely if NTotSC is installed).

Current workaround to complete the NTotSC quest : CLUAConsole:CreateItem("SW1H19")

If i remember correctly Torqion doesn't take Vampiric Sword, you only need to have it.

Getting Vampiric Sword has problems but that's not this mod's problem.

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#19 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:34 PM

Vampiric Sword (vanilla BG2 one used by BGT as the same resource) is obtained from Ulcaster Ghost but with the Vault I changed the item reward to SW1HVAM, to avoid conflict with BG2 item mods (like IR) erasing the summoning ability. Torqion's quest requires that you have SW1H19.

I'm going move the SW1HVAM change to the IR compatibility component, with an extra .D file to compile in case NTotSC is installed. Still wondering if that doesn't create conflict with other BG1 mods, thinking of NPC mods who react to SW1H19... Easy workaround is to have Ulcaster Ghost give both swords, meh. It should all be more patchy (The Vault is first guilty :whistling: )

#20 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 08:56 PM

I'm going move the SW1HVAM change to the IR compatibility component, with an extra .D file to compile in case NTotSC is installed.

Um, wouldn't that screw over people that don't use IR but want the Vampire Sword compatibility stuff? :P How about a new component? "Make the Vampire Sword unique in BGI" or somesuch :lol:

As for BGI mods requiring SW1H19... Here's a list of mods that reference it in BGI :cheers:
Cursed items
Jarl's BGT Tweakpack
NTotSC
Vault (:lol:)

Mods that do stuff with it in BGII:
NeJ2
Ruad

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod