• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Lollorian: Mazzy is still being patched in your Fixpack there. :) And Iylos is getting his version changed despite not needing to.

#62 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

You can also deprecate Nathaniel/Luxleys/Faren fixes, as I've just implemented them and will be uploading the new versions shortly with permission from Miss S & Feuille.

#63 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

The versions of mazzy (mazzy_v2.1.rar) and iylos (iylos_v2.4.rar) up in the DM don't seem to have them though :unsure: Reported here and here :)

@Leonardo: Please tell me like last time btw so that I can take down the attachment :P

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#64 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

I rewrote the code for Mazzy ToB from scratch, and I'm not sure a version mistype constitutes a bug. :P But, keep it in if you'd like :)

#65 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:50 AM

Lollorian, I've got your folder!

#66 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:46 AM

All BWP packs are updated now!

Recently I saw a short note about a problem with the install order of Rezmod's "Masamune Sword Mini-Mini-Quest", however, I can't find it again. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

@lol
Maybe I asked this question once before. What is "Check the Bodies cutscene improvement"?

What's about your huge bg2fixpack patch?

#67 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

@lol
Maybe I asked this question once before. What is "Check the Bodies cutscene improvement"?
If I know it correctly, it gives the characters involved armors and items they can wear ... as in the previous cut scene, they weren't using any armor and had only quarterstaffs... and they were maiming Sarevok... :lol: :lol: :lol:
As the cutscene is supposed to be a flashback of BG1's happenings...

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#68 Leonardo Watson

Leonardo Watson
  • Modder
  • 531 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

cool - where can I get it?

#69 -PutridWalker-

-PutridWalker-

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

What's about your huge bg2fixpack patch?

Hello Leonardo, thanks for the new BWP :)

About that bg2fixpack stuff in Lollorians package - they are fixes which are from github, and which is not yet released for the official bg2fixpack. Fixes that are being worked on I would assume. Anyway I think I remember that he posted before that the maintainers of bg2fixpack did not want to distribute those fixes before the official release, so hes only using them for himself.

#70 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:46 AM

cool - where can I get it?
You can't, as it was already included in the CtB's update when Hoppy updated the mod in ... say 2010.
Here's an old picture of the result:
baldr000.png

#71 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:10 AM

Ah shit sorry about the delay in taking down the attach :P

Anyway CtBCutImp is one of the Imp's most treasured gifts ^_^ (and yes that means it's a small personal mod which should only be publicly distributed with the lord Imp's gracious permission :D)

And yeah, please don't use the bg2fixpack folder from my BWPfixpack :P It's for personal use again... (I think the next bg2fixpack is just a little while away anyway :P It's now at RC3 ;))

@Jarno: Wait a sec, Hoppy made them armored already? :o

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

#72 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

Anyway CtBCutImp is one of the Imp's most treasured gifts ^_^ (and yes that means it's a small personal mod which should only be publicly distributed with the lord Imp's gracious permission :D)

@Jarno: Wait a sec, Hoppy made them armored already? :o

:o what ? It's not ? Besides that's the picture you took ... Hmm, it might be that it hasn't been implemented yet them, if you Lol could check it, you have the permission to throw it to whom ever wants it... and if you don't have the files, I can go and look my archives... ouh, I do have it. Attached File  CtBcutImp.zip   1.35K   262 downloads

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 24 February 2013 - 07:22 AM.

#73 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

Checked them creatures :)

Viconia has chainmail.

Jaheira, Minsc and Imoen have studded leather.

Branwen and CHARNAME are nekkid :devil:

So yeah, your mod still gives them nice looking stuff :D

#74 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

Ugh. NeJ.

Okay.  I know I'm playing a Tactics install.  I know I asked for it.  But holy-moly!

I beat past the horde of Mists and Skeleton Warriors when half of my team still doesn't have magical weapons.  Next up: Time Stopping Lich and I'm armed with Secret Word and Breach - neither of which I would have had access to without that imba mage shop in Bonehill.  Then, Chain Contingency Death Spectre.  Wow.  I don't wanna go through the next door!!!  But even for a Tactics install (and you know I'm a huge Tactics fan!), this is a bit much.

And along the way (5 maps into the mod?) I've found a Charisma and a Wisdom stat book already.  Again, a bit much.

(BTW, I totally owned the Death knight and the Lich with only Secret Word, Breach, and Detect Illusion...)

Edited by Darpaek, 26 February 2013 - 06:20 PM.

#75 Darpaek

Darpaek
  • 363 posts

Donator

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Next room: two more demon spectres. Standing next to each other... ffs lol

Edit: And a strength book...

More edits: You can buy an int booK from the gnome in town too..

Yet another edit:  Another int book and a +3 THAC0/DMG book...

Edited by Darpaek, 27 February 2013 - 12:47 PM.

#76 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:32 AM

I guess this is the right place to report this...

Got a report recently that gMinion is not working (fully?) in a BWP install. I suspect because it's installed before SCS, or other mods that take over the AI of some/most/all summons.

Because gMinion's expanded TP2 for Mega-Installations [called gMinion v1.8: v2 BGT-Expansion_v2 ?] is designed to work when gMinion is installed after SCS, I recommend its position be changed in the install order, after any other summons-AI-changing mods.

Also, I suggest BWP Guide note that gMinion is going to override summons' AI of earlier installed mods; I guess this means that it should not be in a Standard Install, but maybe in a Recommended.

and Leonardo, you got PM from me... :whistling:

"I gladly simp for jastey" -- Aza
==========================================================
"You ever notice that "What the hell?!" is the answer to just about everything?"
==========================================================

"Girls are like phones, they like to be held and talked too, but if you press the wrong button, you will be disconnected!" DJ Nikodemus
================================================================
Community Contributions
* Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * Shar Nadal (DSotSC-BGT) revision * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls * a directory of Mega-Installation Guides *

#77 -Mythrell-

-Mythrell-

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:03 AM

Thanks for this once again! 

Just a few questions since so far, I've failed to make a working install of BWP (ok just once with BWS and (weird) Arkenor's adventure picks). 

I've been reading the PDF and looking for the mods, because I thought that maybe my error was in incorrect versions of the mods. However, there seems to be some weird version numbers in the PDF, for example at the first few:

BG2 Fixpack v9.01 - I couldn't find this exact version. There's v9 (BWS uses this) and then there's the beta versions from 9.02 -> 9.14

Oversight v12 - This is probably the weidu version v13? 

Now I'm guessing that most (some) of the different versions aren't important at all and maybe just something that doesn't get updated so often, but since you're the pro's I figured I'll ask it anyways if these could be the cause of my numerous failures? :)

#78 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

BG2 Fixpack v9.01 - I couldn't find this exact version. There's v9 (BWS uses this) and then there's the beta versions from 9.02 -> 9.14

That's because the BWS keeps updated Fixpack betas... to the once in here ... and the PDF file references are from the stone age... well in a matter of speaking.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 20 March 2013 - 01:50 PM.

#79 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:50 AM

Added a code block to expanded gMinion to account for the PnP Undead component of aTweaks:

http://forums.gibber...showtopic=16272

Because of this, gMinion should be installed after that component (but not necessarily after the entire aTweaks mod).

Got a report recently that gMinion is not working (fully?) in a BWP install. I suspect because it's installed before SCS, or other mods that take over the AI of some/most/all summons.

Because gMinion's expanded TP2 for Mega-Installations [called gMinion v1.8: v2 BGT-Expansion_v2 ?] is designed to work when gMinion is installed after SCS, I recommend its position be changed in the install order, after any other summons-AI-changing mods.

Also, I suggest BWP Guide note that gMinion is going to override summons' AI of earlier installed mods; I guess this means that it should not be in a Standard Install, but maybe in a Recommended.