Photo

BiG World Setup (an attempt to update the program)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5286 replies to this topic

#601 deaderinred

deaderinred
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:37 AM

well i've installed it before when i did a manual bwp install a few years ago and there were no problems (had to do a loooong manual because back then the bws didn't work right) i dont see why it wouldnt be in the "official" bwp, some of the extra components are pretty interesting and fun if you've been through the game a number of times, like the cursed items randomising, kangaxx and the flail. same with scrolls.

also you can add in mods to the bws list? i did not know that, will have to check it out on my next install, as i've been uninstalling generalized biffing after the setup finishes to install stuff like kit revisions, polytweaks and the 1pp legacy shields/helms/core patches because it refuses to let you install these even if you don't install the main item rev component. apparently it checks for the sub components too which 1pp does not affect.

speaking of, is it possible to add setup for bg2 only like there is for the bg2:ee and iwd/pst? i tried to get a minimum bg2 game going but with bwp fixes and the ease of the automatic setup (mostly just mini-mods and scs) but was forced to install bgt and its bp world map and some mods refused to work right with the bgt map as it thinks its just the regular bg2 map.

Edited by deaderinred, 25 June 2014 - 03:38 AM.

#602 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:15 AM

also you can add in mods to the bws list? i did not know that, will have to check it out on my next install, as i've been uninstalling generalized biffing after the setup finishes to install stuff like kit revisions, polytweaks and the 1pp legacy shields/helms/core patches because it refuses to let you install these even if you don't install the main item rev component. apparently it checks for the sub components too which 1pp does not affect.

And this is why I never use BWS. 

#603 veecou

veecou
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:50 AM

Hello

During my BW setup I was notified when I was about to install IA (Infinity animations) that some settings are going to change and maybe i will have problems to read texts in my own language etc(i don't remember exactly the words but that was the point) anyway I select to install IA but that install didn't go well for other reasons and I'm playing now with new BWS installation from which i exclude IA.

Problem is changes that took place the first time... I cannot reverse and I cannot read txt and srt(subtitles) in Greek language.

I see strange characters like "ôóïõôóïõíÜêé"

I tried from control panel -regional settings ,but all are Greece and Greek language,except keyboards that I have English as default and Greece as second language.I check administrative (from regional) and still the language for non-unicode is Greek, as it should be. Don't know what the changes are and what else to do. Anyone knows how to reverse this? I use win 7 English.BTW.I always had this configuration with no problem.

thank you

Edited by veecou, 25 June 2014 - 06:06 AM.

#604 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:42 AM

. Anyone knows how to reverse this? I use win 7 English.BTW.I always had this configuration with no problem.

The FAQ has this to say, that I wrote myself: :P

3.2 Installing mods with non-ANSI compatible language systems.
The WeiDU.exe uses a preset non-Unicode codepage to load and copy resource files. Some of the resources in mods like the Infinity Animations use characters like £/µ/Þ/... which map to different numerical values on different language code pages. Therefore, when some mods like the Infinity Animations, detect the codepage other than the Windows-1252 "ANSI" codepage used with most Western languages, it can force a registry change to take the 1252(English/United States) as the current codepage and prompt to reboot the system so the change takes effect. Now, this has problems within the BWS as the mods are supposed to be installed in sequence and so a reboot in the middle of the operation will just crash the whole thing, so to fix this issue, you need to preset the language code page to the right one, namely to English(United States) one.

If you have a different codepage and wish to change it manually yourself (and only if), you can set the default system locale for non-Unicode applications to English. This can be done as follows on Windows systems:
* Start ->
* Control Panel ->
* Regional and Language Settings in Classic View OR:

Clock, Language and Region -> Region and Languages, in the fancy view ->

* Click on the Advanced or Administrative tab ->
* Then where it talks about non-Unicode programs, change the language to English(United States) ->
* Then remember to click the Apply. And you need to restart the computer for it to actually take effect.

So to reverse it you just have to reverse that.

Edited by The Imp, 25 June 2014 - 06:43 AM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#605 veecou

veecou
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:20 AM

So to reverse it you just have to reverse that.

thanks for the fast reply :) Many times you have saved me :D

Problem was that i check regional/administrative etc before I post here and my non-unicode settings was Greece already,that why I was confuse...but silly me :crazy: I've read half your reply and that too very fast ,so I thought you mean I have to change from Greece back to English USA.. LOL.. I did that with no results as you can imagine :P and then I realized my mistake and I changed BACK to Greek and ..guess what..it is OK.. I can see the last episodes of Game of thrones now with Greek subs hahaha... Perhaps with all this baldurs gate madness day and night for the last month I forgot to restart my PC? who knows..Now it is working as it should and thank you very much :clap: ..till the next time  8)

#606 deaderinred

deaderinred
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:29 PM

And this is why I never use BWS. 

actually, i read through the faq and it turns out its easy to fix all the problems i've been whining about having. added in the missing components, removed the force install of bgt and the all the weird false conflicts. figured out how to pause the install at key moments to install xan bg1 voice, polytweaks and kit revisions and damn everything is look sweet. i might actually continue the adventures of my bgt character finally! 

in short, always read the readme/faq.  :lol2:

#607 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:44 PM

in short, always read the readme/faq. :lol2:
Real people don't read readme's or FAQs, they are too busy stumbling around their own failures. It used to be men, but the gender equality and political correctness made things better. Hehheehh..
Ouh, and you didn't ask about the "forced BGT", I have told to a few people about the "-". :D Yeah, the same info it actually just a few inches besides the directory placement, but .. that's real people for you.

Edited by The Imp, 25 June 2014 - 01:45 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#608 -lwelyk-

-lwelyk-

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

So I've installed this for enhanced edition, and it says everything installed fine, but it didn't actually "take" none of the mods are present when I start the game, but there's a weidu log that shows everything and all the mod files in the folder. Is this a common problem or do I need to give you more information for assistance?

#609 dabus

dabus
  • 1982 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:41 PM

So what's installed and what do you know should happen? Are new files in your games override- or data-folder that should have been installed?
Did it get the right folder? Did you install into the program files-folder?

Edited by dabus, 29 June 2014 - 02:42 PM.

THINK! - It's not illegal.

#610 -lwelyk-

-lwelyk-

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:53 AM

So what's installed and what do you know should happen? Are new files in your games override- or data-folder that should have been installed?
Did it get the right folder? Did you install into the program files-folder?

Not in program files

Steam version

New files are in the ovverride

I've checked on as many of the mods as I could easily.

Weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 23600
~SETUP-BWS.TP2~ #0 #0 // 20140619 - Updated by Silent
~KITTOMES/SETUP-KITTOMES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kit Tomes for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: v2.0
~KITTOMES/SETUP-KITTOMES.TP2~ #0 #4 // Panver's Merchandise -> Panver Sells No Tomes: v2.0
~KITTOMES/SETUP-KITTOMES.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tome Locations -> Merchandise & Quest Rewards-> Panver is in the Elfsong Tavern: v2.0
~BGEEGRAPHICS/SETUP-BGEEGRAPHICS.TP2~ #0 #0 // BGEE Extended Night and Baldur's Gate Map Fixes: v1.0
~SETUP-DARKHORIZONSBGEE.TP2~ #0 #0 //  "Dark Horizons" Mod for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: BG:EE v210
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: v3.00
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Raise the XP cap: v3.00
~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.00
~SIRINESCALL/SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v13
~KARATUR/SETUP-KARATUR.TP2~ #0 #0 // T'Was a Slow Boat from Kara-Tur
~ANIMUS/ANIMUS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Animus Weapon: v1.1
~SETUP-BGEEAR.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Armors for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.03
~SETUP-BGEEW.TP2~ #0 #0 // TeamBG's Weapons Pack for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu Version 1.02
~SARADAS_MAGIC/SARADAS_MAGIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // saradas_magic
~CONVINIENTAMMUNITION/SETUP-CONVINIENTAMMUNITION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Convinient Ammunition: 1.0
~SETUP-WANDCASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wand Case item for BGEE: v1.0
~SETUP-WMART.TP2~ #0 #0 // Deidre and Joluv in BG:EE
~XANBG1FRIEND/SETUP-XANBG1FRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan's friendship path for BG1: v9bgee
~AJANTISBG1/SETUP-AJANTISBG1.TP2~ #0 #0 // Installs Ajantis BG1 Expansion Modification: 9
~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1
~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu
~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Valerie/Isra crossmod banter?
~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neera Expansion: v1.1
~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #4 // How much time would you like between talks (approximately)? -> 1.5 hours (default): v1.1
~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Make Neera romanceable by women?: v1.1
~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #7 // Make Rasaad romanceable by men?: v1.1
~JKLHEL/JKLHEL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Helarine for BGEE (alpha)
~MARGARITA/SETUP-MARGARITA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Margarita for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
~MSFM.TP2~ #0 #0 // Add Wizard's Staff: v1.3
~MSFM.TP2~ #0 #1 // Add circlets: v1.3
~MSFM.TP2~ #0 #2 // Add Circlet of Revelation: v1.3
~MSFM.TP2~ #0 #3 // Add inventory animation to circlets: v1.3
~MSFM.TP2~ #0 #5 // Add robe tweaks -> Add robes with no colorsets: v1.3
~MSFM.TP2~ #0 #6 // Add Robes of Archimagi with colorsets from Mr. Pennyway's Cosmetic Changes mod: v1.3
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #30 // IWD Arcane Spell Pack: Beta 2
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #40 // IWD Divine Spell Pack: Beta 2
~IWDIFICATION/SETUP-IWDIFICATION.TP2~ #0 #60 // Two Handed Axe Item Pack: Beta 2
~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #0 // Detectable Stats v3.1 (required for BPSeriesScript Component): v0.3121
~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #10 //  Innate Spell Fixer: v0.3121
~BPSERIES/SETUP-BPSERIES.TP2~ #0 #100 // BP-Series Party AI for BG:EE,BG2:EE and BG2:ToB: v0.3121
~SUBRACE/SETUP-SUBRACE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sub-Races for Baldur's Gate
~KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Update default Helm kit? (BG:EE)
~KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Update default Lathander kit? (BG:EE)
~KITPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Update default Talos kit? (BG:EE)
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Proper racial adjustments for thieving skills: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Bard kit revisions: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #7 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v4.71
~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for RR content: v4.71
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1910 // Protection from Normal Missiles also blocks Arrows of Fire/Cold/Acid and similar projectiles without pluses: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Replace BG1-style elemental arrows with BG2 versions: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Replace +1 arrows with nonmagical "fine" ones: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3021 // Replace many +1 magical weapons with Fine ones -> Fine weapons are immune to the iron crisis: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3041 // Reduce the number of Arrows of Dispelling in stores -> Stores sell a maximum of 5 Arrows of Dispelling: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4051 // Decrease the rate at which reputation improves -> Reputation increases at about 1/2 the normal rate: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Allow Yeslick to use axes: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Cloak of Displacement: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6033 // Smarter Mages -> Mages in BG1 cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat; mages in BG2 only do so if they are created in sight of the PC: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6043 // Smarter Priests -> Priests in BG1 cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat; priests in BG2 only do so if they are created in sight of the PC: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6102 // Potions for NPCs -> Half the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v28
~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v28
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1035 // Make Cloakwood Areas Available Before Completing the Bandit Camp -> First Area Only: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2352 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Install both of the above options: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at  Mid-Range Reputation: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v14
~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19: v14
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #100 // Wizard Slayer kit revision: v1.09
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #200 // Wizard Slayer High Level Ability revision: v1.09
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #302 // Revised Wizard Slayer item restrictions -> Moderate changes: v1.09
~WSR/SETUP-WSR.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for WSR content: v1.09
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can be scribed everywhere: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #204 // Prevent Mislead clones from singing Bard songs: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #205 // Prevent Project Image and Simulacrum clones from using quickslot items: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #216 // Bard songs break invisibility -> Only the Jester song breaks invisibility: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #261 // Altered XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls -> Improved (lowered) XP rewards from locks, traps and scrolls: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #220 // Simple Thief script: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #230 // Simple Bard script: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #239 // Simple Cleric/Paladin script: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #324 // Use Icewind Dale's Dimension Door animation -> Fast animation speed, shorter delay between animation start and creature appearance/disappearance: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #310 // Distinctive creature coloring: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #315 // Distinctive creature soundsets: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.32
~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.32
~DIFFTWEAK/DIFFTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Increased Ammo Stacks -> Increase Ammo by 200%
~DIFFTWEAK/DIFFTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #10 // Increased Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Increase Gem and Jewelry by 200%
~DIFFTWEAK/DIFFTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Increased Potion Stacking -> Increase Potion by 200%
~DIFFTWEAK/DIFFTWEAK.TP2~ #0 #24 // Increased Scroll Stacking -> Increase Scroll by 200%
~BGEECLASSICMOVIES/SETUP-BGEECLASSICMOVIES.TP2~ #0 #1 // Restore BG1 movies to BG: EE -> Add missing movies: v0.04
~RECOLOREDBUTTONS/SETUP-RECOLOREDBUTTONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Recolored character's toolbar buttons (BG:EE) -> Bluish color scheme: v3.1
~W_PACKMULE/SETUP-W_PACKMULE.TP2~ #1 #2 // Pack Mule (bgee) -> Standard saddlebags
~GENERALIZED_BIFFING/GENERALIZED_BIFFING.TP2~ #0 #0 // Generalized Biffing: v2.2
// Recently Uninstalled: ~SETUP-BWS_FINAL.TP2~ #0 #0 // Make quick-logged WeiDU-entries visible

#611 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:08 AM

Steam version

Have you done this. Off-line mode and so forth.

#612 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:35 AM

Steam version

New files are in the ovverride

I've checked on as many of the mods as I could easily.

Go meet Tarnesh at FAI. If he pre-casts Mirror Image, your install is working. 

Disregard this, if you checked if changes took place already.

Edited by kreso, 30 June 2014 - 06:38 AM.

#613 -lwelyk-

-lwelyk-

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:51 AM

Steam version

Have you done this. Off-line mode and so forth.

No I have not, thanks for the link.

#614 veecou

veecou
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

Hello again. I think there is a bug with the Taluntain (i remember he was a dragon merchant) .I find Bion the imp in promenade, he teleports my party to meet his master and after teleportation there is an auto-save and after i go closer the dragon casts time-stop and attacks me without even have the chance to talk.. I did again and again he attacks unprovoked each time,plus he is almost impossible to kill, and after i killed him once i had an annoying animation stuck forever after in my party,they generate green blob..lol..I rest 4-5 times at the inn, ctrl-T to time forward, move to other places, heal,even went to temple and tried all services etc

Anyway I load this but I prefer to buy items from Taluntain not fight him,at least now..Oh well I guess I can avoid talk to Bion but if i remember right the dragon had nice items so if someone knows what to do i will be thankful. 

#615 veecou

veecou
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:36 AM

One more problem,i have a CTD, playing in Innershade village, while at mines and then i teleported to a dream,and after I kill all pieces of nightmares and the shapeshfting creature speaks to me and ask to kill him,after i did that and when I am supposed to go out of the dream(or teleport to another location,i don't remember..) i have a CTD

TobEx: Throne of Bhaal Extender build 0.26.3.25 (Fri 04 Jul 2014 16:23:03)

[Fri 04 Jul 2014 16:38:27] ASSERTION FAILED! Return Address: 0x9CCAD1 File: ChVidImage.cpp Line: 1910 Expression: !((dwFlags & CVIDIMG_TRANSLUCENT) && (dwFlags & CVIDCELL_BRIGHTEST)) Message: (null)

I search for same CTD but i found only in other mods "ASSERTION FAILED in line 1910 etc" so i cannot find a solution

thanks in advance for any help

#616 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:06 PM

Try to make CRE checker, changelog or turn on some extra logs in ToBEx.

#617 veecou

veecou
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:43 AM

Try to make CRE checker, changelog or turn on some extra logs in ToBEx.

thanks :), I just kept the save and continue to deep gardens mod,but still i want to replay innershade. Anyway i add the tobex log with all info from last 2 days,i have all logs on and from save i recreate the ctd, but i don't know how to make .cre checker  :wacko:

I see many times before the ctd "Could Not Find Resource: NOSOUND.WAV" but not sure if that's the culprit.

I hope someone check my tobex log and find out what's wrong.

thank you 

Attached Files

Edited by veecou, 05 July 2014 - 05:44 AM.

#618 -Edwino-

-Edwino-

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:38 AM

Hi,

so i installed the latest "bws20140619"...then played for a while and i have a problem with Secret of Bonehill part II.

Fabio should appear after exiting Candlekeep in chapter 8 but he does not.

I didn't have an issue in Secret of Bonehill part I and i remember that Fabio spawned when i played BWS 1 year ago.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix it?

I already spawned Fabio via createcreature but i can't talk to him.

here's the WeiDU.log:

Spoiler

#619 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

veecou, try area cre checker, and changelog of area file.

#620 veecou

veecou
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

veecou, try area cre checker, and changelog of area file.

ok thanks,I download both tools and i will try to make it right as is the first time i use any of them,i hope the imp's FAQ will help me again :)