#81 Dakk

Dakk
  • 398 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:07 PM

Glad I could help. :cookie:

#82 -Tomi-

-Tomi-

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:28 PM

Question, kreso: any chance you are going to post the 'fixes' we should do to 'fixpack' for a better vanilla experience? :D

Yes. I need a working link for Fixpack introduced changes however.

Hi, any progress?

#83 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 04:38 PM

release a new ,.ini please

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#84 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 05:50 AM

Yeah...I said I'd do it this week, it's Sunday where I'm at - so i'll have it in next 8 hours. I won't be able to playtest it (I have a no-reload game in progress) but it should be fine I think.

#85 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:24 AM

I said I'd do it this week

It was only reply for my PM  :shifty: none is pushing you.

No no, I said I would so it will be done. Do note, it will be less-then-minimal.... :rolleyes: and fairly challenging setup.

#86 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 06:45 AM

No no, I said I would so it will be done. Do note, it will be less-then-minimal.... :rolleyes: and fairly challenging setup.
I do suggest that you try not to break the BWP Fixpack, nor the BG2Fixpack... cause that's not going to win you any points. And that's like the bare minimal the BWS actually has.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#87 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 20 March 2016 - 01:12 PM

Here it is. Not tested, but should run. I've sorted out the dependencies etc. In short - no nonsense, no mods I haven't played myself (just one, Djinni companion, I really need to try this out), no crap kits/spells/+3 equipment from level 1 and similar.  I also avoided large tweaks to game rules & system.

All in all, you should get relatively bug free, fun, consistent and decently challenging experience. If you're looking for huge ammount of new content/items etc. look elsewhere. Like in previous ini, I didn't put Revisions here, namely because you'll see some bugs which will be sorted out soon I hope. You'll still have some tweaked equipment, some cool spells and some nice kits to choose from, but game shouldn't differ vastly from vanilla experience + decent AI.

Copy the file to BigWorldSetup folder, choose "load selection from file" and enter this.

#88 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 01:44 AM

Ok, thanks!

#89 Sergio

Sergio
  • 954 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:19 AM

ehi,

1- you didn't add thalantyr item upgrade. Is there a reason?

2) May I ask if using Dungeon be gone in your configuration will make me miss items ? (I'm actually scared of the mods that spread new items on the irenicus dungeon).

3) I think you also forgot Wheels of prophecy :)

4) You also have chosen the main component for revised battles but no stuff (I think you were going for the mind flayer encounter to be a little tougher)

Edited by Sergio, 21 March 2016 - 02:25 AM.

Low hung brow, dazed look on your face..... It appears that you are correct, my friend. You are indeed a complete imbecile.

#90 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:24 AM

ehi,

1- you didn't add thalantyr item upgrade. Is there a reason?

2) May I ask if using Dungeon be gone in your configuration will make me miss items ? (I'm actually scared of the mods that spread new items on the irenicus dungeon).

1) Add it if you like, I think having limiltless enchanted arrow that do elemental damage is a bit too much for BG1

2) I don't think so. I've asked Wisp how Randomizer works on BGT, he said he'll check it out. I think it will work fine, so DBG should be safe. Note that there's a NPC (Adrian) there held captive, so you might want to rescue him first. there's no randomized items in irenici dungeon.

#91 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:25 AM

Oh, and I didn't include Generalized Biffing. You need to install this yourself. 

#92 Marvin

Marvin

Marvin

• 197 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 09:37 AM

Here it is. Not tested, but should run. I've sorted out the dependencies etc. In short - no nonsense, no mods I haven't played myself (just one, Djinni companion, I really need to try this out), no crap kits/spells/+3 equipment from level 1 and similar.  I also avoided large tweaks to game rules & system.

All in all, you should get relatively bug free, fun, consistent and decently challenging experience. If you're looking for huge ammount of new content/items etc. look elsewhere. Like in previous ini, I didn't put Revisions here, namely because you'll see some bugs which will be sorted out soon I hope. You'll still have some tweaked equipment, some cool spells and some nice kits to choose from, but game shouldn't differ vastly from vanilla experience + decent AI.

Copy the file to BigWorldSetup folder, choose "load selection from file" and enter this.

Do you have a list of the mods that are included in this? It would be cool just to browse through.

#93 kreso

kreso
  • 297 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:15 PM

yea, I'll post it day after tomorrow.

#94 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 04:00 PM

yea, I'll post it day after tomorrow.
You might wish to edit the first post, so it reflects the then state, and say put the weidu.log in spoilers or something, when you do when ever, please. :D

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reccomended, bws