Bill Bisco
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:41 AM

Wow!

#222 galneon

galneon
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:32 PM

Liam says the site should be back up within 24 hours. :)

Edit: I suppose "within 5 minutes" is technically within 24 hours...  It's back.

Edited by galneon, 18 June 2015 - 01:33 PM.

#223 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:33 PM

Big thanks to Galneon for poking me on twitter - looks like the auto-renew failed as I changed cards recently. Dang. All fixed now, should be up within 24 hours again.

Things are a bit crazy at the moment, and you'll all find out why soonish... in the meantime I have to zip my mouth shut. :D #AdventureY

#224 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:43 PM

Ouh but why have you failed so much... as that's way too much of a reveal already... yes, the within 24 hours was indeed 5 minutes. But then again, there's servers that are not as up to date always, and so on. And then the hunt for the bard hat begins...

Edited by The Imp, 18 June 2015 - 01:44 PM.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#225 Falagar

Falagar
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 09:15 AM

Oh I've been meaning to ask about Adventure Y. Will this end up breaking most mods or is that not going to happen?

#226 Bill Bisco

Bill Bisco
  • 487 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:11 AM

Oh I've been meaning to ask about Adventure Y. Will this end up breaking most mods or is that not going to happen?

Adventure Y has nothing to do with current mods at all. Only potential issue is bgee and bg2ee mods incorporated into new enhanced edition trilogy

#227 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:37 AM

How can I remove a false *File is broken* flag from my downloads page?

I have checked the file in question and it is ok.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#228 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:24 AM

Basically you can't. The more fun news is that basically no one else can either... one could regenerate the whole download file by systemically re-upping the past archvies, and hiding the former uploads, but that's kinda it ...until the forum software that formally allowed this is actually fixed ...and even then you could get a instant %&¤# reporter the next day and you are back to square 1, again.
So you just kinda have to live with "the archive is not actually broken" rule. Or the 1PP would not still carry the file is broken tokens for -what- 2 years now. :devil:

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#229 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:17 AM

Basically you can't. The more fun news is that basically no one else can either... one could regenerate the whole download file by systemically re-upping the past archvies, and hiding the former uploads, but that's kinda it ...until the forum software that formally allowed this is actually fixed ...and even then you could get a instant %&¤# reporter the next day and you are back to square 1, again.
So you just kinda have to live with "the archive is not actually broken" rule. Or the 1PP would not still carry the file is broken tokens for -what- 2 years now. :devil:

Thanks.

This confirms what I was afraid is the case (which is closed by this) So now I put a *not broken* flag beside the *broken* and anyone can throw a coin about what to believe...

The Sandrah Saga

#230 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 11:30 PM

Since SHS is back, I don't receive anymore any notifications on contents I follow, and I am not awared with new PM. Quite annoying...mad.gif

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.

#231 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 11:59 AM

So file uploads are broken?   I'm trying to upload a zip file to misc released mods, like my other ones, and it's telling me "Error No file was selected for upload".  

I tried both basic and advanced uploader, logging out and back in and so forth.

Edited by smeagolheart, 07 September 2015 - 12:00 PM.

#232 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 12:07 PM

So file uploads are broken?   I'm trying to upload a zip file to misc released mods, like my other ones, and it's telling me "Error No file was selected for upload".  

I tried both basic and advanced uploader, logging out and back in and so forth.

I have the same problem ever since SHS came back online after the crash some weeks ago. I could upload a doc file but no rar or zip.

Small uploads on the forum pages work.

The Sandrah Saga

#233 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 03:57 PM

we need 

Kaeloree to fix?

#234 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 11:29 AM

I am not sure this is an actual problem, or just how the forum software works, but I was editing a post, and accidentally opened the browser web console(in Mozilla Firefox), and I didn't close it, I then sent the message, and ahh, the console then said some thing like this, with a loose interpretation:

*sending the form(aka send message) in Windows 1252 codepage which doesn't include all the unicode characters, the users message can include mistakes, you can avoid this mistake by sending the form in a UTF-8 code. You can avoid this in elsewhere by setting the codepage to UTF-8, or by marking "accept-charset=utf-8" in the form element.

*Syntax Error: unreachable code after return statement

As a reference, I had used smilies in both text form and as smilies in the message itself after setting the BBCode Mode on and off, which could be the desiding factor. And there was no actual errors in the sent message, to what I could know at least. But I'll report this here anyways as I would understand that the fix is as stated as easy as "accept-charset=utf-8" in the message element, but I could be totally off of course.

#235 Gwendolyne

Gwendolyne
  • Administrator
  • 1016 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:53 PM

Since SHS is back, I don't receive anymore any notifications on contents I follow, and I am not awared with new PM. Quite annoying...mad.gif

Seems it has been solved.

Thanks!

CARPE DIEM ....

In progress : Menace sur le Royaume de Diamant Éternel there.

#236 The Imp

The Imp

• 5150 posts

Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:30 PM

OK, so what was that ? .... the site was down for a bit. :o :blush:

Edited by The Imp, 03 October 2015 - 10:31 PM.

#237 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:32 AM

Suggestion: make the SHS site stable

#238 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:07 AM

2.Enable ability to change "Username"

that could be nice

id be ΛLMΛTΣΓIΛ now

#239 Greenhorn

Greenhorn
  • 720 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:20 AM

Every now and then, actually quite frequent lately ( as I checking left and right for descriptions and readmes of mods for my BWS ) I get empty page with the message "Disallowed Key Characters". What can I do to fix this?

#240 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:23 AM

When I click "view new content" and then try to click a time period larger than "last 24 hours" from the left side bar, nothing happens (it reloads the 24 hours time period).  Is this feature working for others?

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

Latest version:    https://bitbucket.or.../get/master.zip