Photo

Mystical Faerun (My mod)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#41 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 11:23 AM

Hello. Long time no write. During this time, I had approx. 400 new maps.

Spoiler

In addition I had a lot of new animation monsters.
Teach me, please add new animations in the game.
An example of the new animation will lay out later.

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 20 November 2015 - 11:26 AM.

#42 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 01:27 PM

Those maps look amazing.  I don't know anything about adding animations, so just expressing admiration.  I hope others can help you!

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

Latest version:    https://bitbucket.or.../get/master.zip

#43 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 20 November 2015 - 08:19 PM

Cool stuff! :cheers: Check out the Infinity Animations forums and its readme on how to add animations :)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#44 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:37 AM

A few more maps

Spoiler

#45 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:50 AM

Where are those maps even from?

#46 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 05:02 AM

Where are those maps even from?

MMORPG:

1. Demon Slayer II

2. Dragons Spear

3. Felspire

4. Kingdom Rift

5. Swords Saga

6. Saga of Dragons

7. Light and Darkness

#47 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 07:37 AM

Lord_Draconis, glad you're still working on that, and yes, these maps are fantastic!

One thing though: I'm not 100% sure, but some maps looks like camera have elevation angle different from the rest of maps and from vanilla BG.

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#48 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 09:17 AM

Lord_Draconis, glad you're still working on that, and yes, these maps are fantastic!

One thing though: I'm not 100% sure, but some maps looks like camera have elevation angle different from the rest of maps and from vanilla BG.

Nothing wrong. The variety does not hurt:)

#49 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:40 AM

New maps: 
MMORPG Nightfalls

Spoiler

MMORPG Wing of Desteny 
Spoiler

#50 @vGur

@vGur
  • 121 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:49 AM

Dear Lord_Drakonis, i remember myself 10 years ago collecting resources for something BIG, but when Your english weak and coding skills are low or absent, than You fail as i do. Only last years i've managed real weidu coding for items\game rules but not the areas\quests. You should stop collecting resources and find someone who speaks russian and have experience in succesful area\quest modding. Kulyok (http://www.shsforums...er/3319-kulyok/), Vlad (http://forums.blackw...hp?showuser=229) and people on ArcaneCoast.ru may help You if asked gently (very, very gently), because adding maps to the game is a hell of work, much harder that image extraction that You did already. This maps needs to be coded right way and some plot shoud be added to them to be interesting. Forget about 50+ level adventure, that's won't be interesting to these people, forget about plot starting after main game ends - it's impossible due to engine limitations. Convert gif to ingame animations is a hardest part that could be done only in InfinityAnimations forum. If You gathered some team - tell me, i've done new firearms animation for human avatars, new weapons could be used in plot.

p.s if translator missed something:

Дорогой Лорд_Драконис, я узнаю себя 10 лет назад собиравшего материалы для чего-то БОЛЬШОГО, но когда твой английский слаб как и навыки программиста, ты потерпишь неудачу, как и я. Прекращай собирать картинки, найди русскоговорящих знающих как успешно делать из картинок карты и кодировать квесты (их единицы).  Kulyok (http://www.shsforums...er/3319-kulyok/), Vlad (http://forums.blackw...hp?showuser=229) и некоторые люди с ArcaneCoast.ru могут помочь, если их Очень, очень вежливо попросить (это успешные взрослые люди, прекратить переписку им раз плюнуть оставив тебя у разбитого корыта), процесс добавления карт в игру затянет больше сил и времени чем извлечение карт которое ты уже сделал. После добавления в игру на них нужно разместить какой-то сюжет. Забудь о приключениях на 50+ уровнях, их это вряд ли заинтересует, а начать после завершения основных событий игры просто Невозможно, ограничение движка. Анимации персонажей добавить в игру из gifок - нечеловечский труд, только в теме InfinityAnimations могут это сделать. Если кто-то откликнется - сообщи, я подготовил новые анимации с огнестрельным оружием (пока только для людей), новый тип оружия можно использовать в сюжете.

п.п.с. афишировать свое отношение к пиратству тут не следует, не все на Западе готовы переехать в ПМР, чтоб укрываться от исков.

Edited by @vGur, 24 December 2015 - 12:49 AM.

#51 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 24 December 2015 - 09:01 AM

Thank you very much for the answer. I now have the task to collect the remaining resources of several games.
1. Animation of the Warlords Battlecry 1,2,3 Buda after the new year.
2. The game Rising Kingdoms animation process
3. Celtic Kings: Rage of War and Celtic Kings: The Punic Wars animation process
4. Konung: Legends of the North 1,2 animation process
5. Kingdom Under Fire Gold animation process
7. MajestyHD animation process
After that, I will conclude my picking desired animation. It's enough. In addition, I reviewed hundreds of games in search of isometric sprite animation. Nowhere else is not.
More from several MMORPG gather maps and everything.

Then I'll look for enthusiasts. Time until the end of my life there :) If you get bored, then lay out in easy access. Maps and animations I have a huge amount. Hundreds.
I do not advertise piracy. I just use the resources from other games and not even going to ask anyone. The question raised here is not me.

Especially since I'm paying for the program money, so I can get the animation and maps. Part of the cards I got in the home using a variety of programs.
Now I have spent more than $ 200 to get the available resources.

I want to explain to me how to insert the animation. I am meticulous. I spend a lot of time. Make a video tutorial. I did the animation, but how to register it? What kind of program in this picture? I shook it but the menu is not there.
Spoiler

Спасибо большое за ответ. У меня сейчас задача собрать оставшиеся ресурсы из нескольких игр.
1. Анимация из Warlords Battlecry 1,2,3 после нового года буде.
2. Игра Rising Kingdoms   анимация в процессе
3. Celtic Kings: Rage of War    и Celtic Kings: The Punic Wars  анимация в процессе
4. Konung: Legends of the North    1,2  анимация в процессе
5. Kingdom Under Fire Gold      анимация в процессе
7.  MajestyHD    анимация в процессе
После этого я завершу собирание нужной мне анимации. Этого достаточно. Кроме того я пересмотрел сотни игр в поисках спрайтовой изометрической анимации. Больше нигде нет. 
Ещё с нескольких мморпг соберу карты и всё.

Дальше я буду искать энтузиастов. Времени у меня до конца жизни есть :) Если надоест, то выложу в свободный доступ. Карт и анимации у меня огромное количество. Сотни.
Я не афиширую пиратство. Просто я использую ресурсы с других игр и даже не буду никого спрашивать. Вопрос поднимал не я здесь.
Тем более что я плачу за программы деньги, чтобы я смог достать анимацию и карты. Часть карт я достал своими силами используя различные программы.
Сейчас я потратил больше 200$ чтобы достать имеющиеся ресурсы.

Я хочу, что бы мне объяснили как вставить анимацию. Я дотошный. Могу много времени тратить. Сделайте видеоурок. Я сделал анимацию, но как прописать её?

Что за программа на этой картинке? Я качал её но этого меню нет там.

Spoiler

#52 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 09:05 AM

I have written above. You are not registered.

Это я написал выше. Не зарегистрировался.

#53 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 10:01 AM

Всем привет. Я понемногу ищу новые карты и вот что мне удалось получить.

Игра Magerealm Rise of Chaos

Spoiler

Но самое вкусное здесь
Игра P......s of E........y
Spoiler

Я немного переосмысли то, чем я занимаюсь. Я понимаю, что сам мод не смогу создать, т.к. очень глобально я хотел сделать. Мне сказали, что сейчас моды никто не делает, т.к ждут выхода Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear и после него выйдет трилогия которая включит в себя беспрерывное прохождение и тогда начнут клепать моды. Поэтому я хочу предоставить все свои ресурсы для модеров, которые захотят создавать моды с новыми локациями, монстрами, музыкой и т.д. Я всё это готов передать модерам. У меня новых карт на 16-20 гигов. Анимаций новых около 600. Кто знает английский переведите пиндосам то, что написал. Но слово пиндос не пишите :). Я и дальше буду искать новые карты и т.п. и буду выкладывать здесь.

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 19 January 2016 - 10:01 AM.

#54 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 01:49 PM

At the moment, ready 1710 maps, 11,3 Gb, 18 games:

- Avalon
- Demon Slayer II (Wartune, Legenf Online II)
- Dragon sage (Сага о драконах)
- Dragon Spear
- Felspire
- GoldenLand 2 + GoldenLand 2 ColdHeaven (Златогорье 2 + аддон)

- Guardians Divinity (Сумерки богов)
- Kingdom Rift
- Light and Darkness (Свет и тьма)
- Lords Road (Thundercall, Путь лордов)
- Magerealm Rise of Chaos
- Myth
- Nightfall
- Pillars of Eternity + The White March Part I-II
- ShadowBound
- Swords Saga
- Wings of Desteny
- Winterfrost Legacy

Soon I will add to all people. Later animation.

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 13 December 2016 - 02:03 PM.

#55 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:51 PM

Sorry for my bad english.

I spread my two-year hard work. To collect these maps require a lot of effort and time off. It is a kind of Christmas present for the fans of Baldur. Can these maps coerce to create new mods modders. All the maps are in Jpeg format.

- Avalon - 59 maps, 1,15 Gb
- Demon Slayer II (Wartune, Legenf Online II) - 38 maps, 182 Mb
- Dragon sage (Сага о драконах) - 52 maps, 991 Mb
- Dragon Spear - 91 maps, 854 Mb
- Felspire - 29 maps, 322 Mb
- GoldenLand 2 + GoldenLand 2 ColdHeaven (Златогорье 2 + аддон) - 225 maps, 338 Mb
- Guardians Divinity (Сумерки богов) - 89 maps, 1,35 Gb
- Kingdom Rift - 76 maps, 492 Mb
- Light and Darkness (Свет и тьма) - 153 maps, 1,01 Gb
- Lords Road (Thundercall, Путь лордов) - 45 maps, 187 Mb
- Magerealm Rise of Chaos - 153 maps, 1,60 Gb
- Myth - 52 maps, 224 Mb
- Nightfall -  27 maps, 165 Mb
- Pillars of Eternity + The White March Part I-II - 225 maps, 980 Mb
- Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor - 56 maps, 682 Mb
- ShadowBound - 151 maps, 373 Mb
- Swords Saga - 63 maps, 352 Mb
- Wings of Desteny - 100 maps, 765 Mb
- Winterfrost Legacy - 82 maps, 149 Mb

Total 19 games in 1755 maps , 12 GB. Take and not give thanks :) More in the course of a few maps from Sacred 1 and more of several games.
A link to the torrent file: https://yadi.sk/d/_Ybx4YKK33Yfye

In the course of the animation, but not this year. Excuse me. A lot of time you need to spend in order to gather to heap all.

Example Map of Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor. This is amazing. Extracted by Sam. with help of King Diamond's tools.

http://s02i.imgup.ne...nnor-mab3a1.jpg

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 15 December 2016 - 12:30 PM.

#56 Creepin

Creepin
  • Administrator
  • 1676 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:09 AM

That's a great collection Lord_Draconis! I don't expect much from browser games (meh), but it's really cool you were able to obtain locations from the long forgotten Golden Land - I remember it had pretty nice locations. Oh, and thanks for Pillars of Eternity - I doubt I'll ever care enough to actually play it, but I'm curious to check how its locations turned out!

The Old Gold - v0.2 WIP (mod for BGT/BWP/BWS)

#57 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 07:42 AM

That's a great collection Lord_Draconis! I don't expect much from browser games (meh), but it's really cool you were able to obtain locations from the long forgotten Golden Land - I remember it had pretty nice locations. Oh, and thanks for Pillars of Eternity - I doubt I'll ever care enough to actually play it, but I'm curious to check how its locations turned out!

)

That's not all maps. To be continued...

Winterfrost Legacy not suitable for Baldur's Gate(((

Edited by Lord_Draconis, 15 December 2016 - 07:44 AM.

#58 Lord_Draconis

Lord_Draconis
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

Example maps Sacred 1 https://yadi.sk/i/AlJC5HIa33ku9n

Click to enlarge.

#59 -Cocrane-

-Cocrane-

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:32 AM

Hello Lord Draconis,

thanks for your work. I make modding Fr (with "Couronne de cuivre" The champion of Bhaal) and i need map for my history.

I  DL your map and I use in my mod.

Very good work.

You make a video of the map and you create the map?

Cocrane

#60 Cocrane

Cocrane
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 04:04 AM

Lord Draconis,

beautifull maps!

It's a gold mine for me!

Thanks.

Cocrane

Edited by Cocrane, 27 August 2017 - 12:28 PM.