Photo

Why are these mods Expert mods?

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#101 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:37 AM

LadeJarl's Tutu GUI
... The mod supports 640x480, 800X600 and 1024X768 screen resolutions. Warning: This mod does not allow TobEx to insert an optional scrollbar. Additional kits or spells may be unavailable for you.
I believe most of this is said wrongly. It's not a big thing, but...
Yes, the screen resolutions are those by default, but the widescreeen mod can enlarge those easily. So there's no real reason to mention it.
The ToBEx if installed with mod will loose it's scrollbars yes, but their functionality is still retained under the hood as the bars are covered by "interface art", but they still function. So the kits and spells are still selectable, if you just click the right spots.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#102 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:26 AM

LadeJarl's Tutu GUI
... The mod supports 640x480, 800X600 and 1024X768 screen resolutions. Warning: This mod does not allow TobEx to insert an optional scrollbar. Additional kits or spells may be unavailable for you.
Yes, the screen resolutions are those by default, but the widescreeen mod can enlarge those easily. So there's no real reason to mention it.
The ToBEx if installed with mod will loose it's scrollbars yes, but their functionality is still retained under the hood as the bars are covered by "interface art", but they still function. So the kits and spells are still selectable, if you just click the right spots.

It seems that eliminates the entire current description.  Would you be willing to write a new description?  I have never used Tutu so I have no idea what the GUI looks like, what unique features it has, and why a player might (not) want it.

Edit: speaking of what it looks like, does anyone have functional links to screenshots of the GUI options?  W_GUI, Tutu, default GUI if you don't pick either one, and the menu screen options from BGT GUI (Elminster with sword, staff, BP, etc.) 

Edited by agb1, 25 November 2015 - 11:28 AM.

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

Latest version:    https://bitbucket.or.../get/master.zip

#103 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:40 AM

LadeJarl's Tutu GUI

It seems that eliminates the entire current description.  Would you be willing to write a new description?  I have never used Tutu so I have no idea what the GUI looks like, what unique features it has, and why a player might (not) want it.

Edit: speaking of what it looks like, does anyone have functional links to screenshots of the GUI options?  W_GUI, Tutu, default GUI if you don't pick either one, and the menu screen options from BGT GUI (Elminster with sword, staff, BP, etc.) 

Elminster with staff and pipe

[attachment=28463:Baldr000.bmp]

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#104 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 11:57 AM

I was hoping for images already hosted somewhere static so we can just put links to them in the GUI mod descriptions .. if not, let's if we collect them here

BiG World Fixpack (community collection of mod fixes and compatibility patches, with user-friendly cross-platform script)

BiG World Setup (tool to automate best-practice installation of Infinity Engine mods on Windows, with conflict analysis)

#105 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:24 AM

Is it possible to extract a list of all known alpha/beta mods currently in the BWS? If yes, could anyone please do it? :P

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#106 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:47 AM

Is it possible to extract a list of all known alpha/beta mods currently in the BWS? If yes, could anyone please do it? :P

Mods with 'alpha' anywhere in the ini file:

Spoiler

Mods with 'beta' anywhere in the ini file:

Spoiler

7c-yoshi.ini-Name=Keeping Yoshimo
7c-yoshi.ini:Rev=0.96 beta
--
TomeAndBlood.ini-Name=Tome and Blood
TomeAndBlood.ini:Version=0.5 beta
TomeAndBlood.ini-Type=E
--
acidelem_beta1.ini-Name=Elementalist Kits
acidelem_beta1.ini:Rev=1 beta
--
aranw.ini:Save=Aran-Whitehand-beta_luridel.zip
--
atweaks.ini-Name=aTweaks
atweaks.ini:Rev=4.50 beta1
--
bp-balancer.ini:Save=BP_Balancer_v0.33g_beta.7z
--
c#solaufein.ini-Name=Jastey's Solaufein
c#solaufein.ini:Rev=beta 150418
--
divine_remix.ini:Save=divine_remix-v8beta.exe
--
--
edwinromance.ini-Type=S,T,E
--
eet.ini-Name=Enhanced Edition Trilogy
eet.ini:Rev=beta 0.9
--
eet_tweaks.ini-Name=Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks
eet_tweaks.ini:Rev=Nov 6, 2015 beta
--
f_n_p.ini-Down=Manual
f_n_p.ini:Save=f_n_p beta.zip
--
finchnpc.ini-Name=Finch NPC
finchnpc.ini:Rev=4.0 beta 7
--
finchnpc.ini:Save=FinchNPCv4beta7.zip
--
foundling.ini-Name=Foundling: Between the Shades
foundling.ini:Rev=beta 1
foundling.ini-Type=S,T,E
--
gahesh.ini-Name=Gahesh NPC
gahesh.ini:Rev=1 beta
--
hiddenadventure.ini-Name=Hidden Adventures
hiddenadventure.ini:Rev=beta 1
--
hiddenadventure.ini:Save=hiddenadventure_beta1.zip
--
hidekt.ini-Name=Hidden Kits
hidekt.ini:Rev=0.95 beta
--
hubelpot.ini:Save=Hubelpot_v1.0beta.exe
--
indinpc.ini-Name=Indira NPC
indinpc.ini:Rev=12 beta 2
--
indinpc.ini:Save=IndiraNPC_v12__beta2.zip
--
iseries.ini-[Description]
iseries.ini:Mod-EN=The iSeries is a set of very beta versions of my scripts for Icewind Dale II.|So far the scripts only use a limited number of spells. Otherwise they appear to do most of the other things the eSeries was designed to do: Threat Level Assessment, Weapon Switching, Move to Combat, and a few other things. They're NOT going to be able to strut their stuff with a high level party.||Use iBard for Bards, iArcher for Mages, and iFighter for Fighter types or Cleric types.
iseries.ini:Mod-GE=Die iSeries ist ein Satz von Skripten fⁿr Icewind Dale II (frⁿher beta Status).|Zur Zeit k÷nnen die Skripte nur mit einer limitierten Anzahl an Sprⁿchen umgehen. Davon abgesehen kann man folgendes erwarten: Sie schΣtzen die Bedrohung ab, wechseln Waffen, ziehen in den Angriff und noch ein paar andere Sachen. Das reicht aber nicht, um eine h÷here Gruppe zu schlagen.||Benutzt iBard fⁿr Barden, iArcher fⁿr Magier, und iFighter fⁿr KΣmpfer- oder Klerikerklassen.
--
item_rev.ini-@20=Backstabbing Penalties for Inappropriate Weapons -> All Melee and Ranged Weapons Usable For Backstabbing
item_rev.ini:@1010=Executable Patch -> ToBEx v20 (beta)
--
item_rev.ini-@20=Penalite d'attaque sournoise avec les armes inappropriees -> Toutes les armes de melee et a projectiles utilisables pour l'attaque sournoise
item_rev.ini:@1010=Patch de l'executable -> ToBEx v20 (beta)
--
item_rev.ini-@20=Backstabbing Penalties for Inappropriate Weapons -> All Melee and Ranged Weapons Usable For Backstabbing
--
iwd2-subraces-beta1.ini-Name=IWD2 Subraces Pack
iwd2-subraces-beta1.ini:Rev=beta 1
--
k9iwdeekit.ini-Type=S,T,E
--
nej2v691.ini-@6="Firewalker" Shar-Teel (custom kit and continuous character)
nej2v691.ini:@7=Additional content for Part II (beta)
--
nej2v691.ini:@7=ZusΣtzlicher Inhalt fⁿr Teil II (beta)
--
planarspheremod.ini:Save=PlanarSphereMod26e_beta.zip
--
rr.ini-Name=Rogue Rebalancing
rr.ini:Rev=4.90 beta1
--
stivan.ini-[WeiDU-EN]
stivan.ini:@0=Stivan the Hunter -> Default portrait (Nix): Stivan the Hunter, version 0.90 beta
stivan.ini:@1=Stivan the Hunter -> Bloodied portrait(Nix): Stivan the Hunter, version 0.90 beta
--
stivan.ini-[WeiDU-IT]
stivan.ini:@0=Stivan il Cacciatore -> Ritratto di default (Nix): Stivan il Cacciatore, versione 0.90 beta
stivan.ini:@1=Stivan il Cacciatore -> Ritratto insanguinato (Nix): Stivan il Cacciatore, versione 0.90 beta
--
subrace.ini-Type=S,T,E,M
--
tobaurora.ini-Name=Aurora ToB NPC
tobaurora.ini:Rev=beta
--
tobaurora.ini:Save=auroratob_beta.rar
--
tobr.ini:Save=ToBRbeta4.zip
--
tsukibg2.ini-Name=Tsuki NPC for BG2
tsukibg2.ini:Rev=1 beta
--
ub.ini-Name=Unfinished Business
ub.ini:Rev=26 beta 2
--
ub.ini:Save=UnfinishedBusiness-v26beta2.zip

Mods with version numbers starting with 0:

Spoiler

#107 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 12:03 PM

Mods with 'alpha' anywhere in the ini file:

Spoiler

Mods with 'beta' anywhere in the ini file:

Spoiler

7c-yoshi.ini-Name=Keeping Yoshimo
7c-yoshi.ini:Rev=0.96 beta
--
TomeAndBlood.ini-Name=Tome and Blood
TomeAndBlood.ini:Version=0.5 beta
TomeAndBlood.ini-Type=E
--
acidelem_beta1.ini-Name=Elementalist Kits
acidelem_beta1.ini:Rev=1 beta
--
aranw.ini:Save=Aran-Whitehand-beta_luridel.zip
--
atweaks.ini-Name=aTweaks
atweaks.ini:Rev=4.50 beta1
--
bp-balancer.ini:Save=BP_Balancer_v0.33g_beta.7z
--
c#solaufein.ini-Name=Jastey's Solaufein
c#solaufein.ini:Rev=beta 150418
--
divine_remix.ini:Save=divine_remix-v8beta.exe
--
--
edwinromance.ini-Type=S,T,E
--
eet.ini-Name=Enhanced Edition Trilogy
eet.ini:Rev=beta 0.9
--
eet_tweaks.ini-Name=Enhanced Edition Trilogy Tweaks
eet_tweaks.ini:Rev=Nov 6, 2015 beta
--
f_n_p.ini-Down=Manual
f_n_p.ini:Save=f_n_p beta.zip
--
finchnpc.ini-Name=Finch NPC
finchnpc.ini:Rev=4.0 beta 7
--
finchnpc.ini:Save=FinchNPCv4beta7.zip
--
foundling.ini-Name=Foundling: Between the Shades
foundling.ini:Rev=beta 1
foundling.ini-Type=S,T,E
--
gahesh.ini-Name=Gahesh NPC
gahesh.ini:Rev=1 beta
--
hiddenadventure.ini-Name=Hidden Adventures
hiddenadventure.ini:Rev=beta 1
--
hiddenadventure.ini:Save=hiddenadventure_beta1.zip
--
hidekt.ini-Name=Hidden Kits
hidekt.ini:Rev=0.95 beta
--
hubelpot.ini:Save=Hubelpot_v1.0beta.exe
--
indinpc.ini-Name=Indira NPC
indinpc.ini:Rev=12 beta 2
--
indinpc.ini:Save=IndiraNPC_v12__beta2.zip
--
iseries.ini-[Description]
iseries.ini:Mod-EN=The iSeries is a set of very beta versions of my scripts for Icewind Dale II.|So far the scripts only use a limited number of spells. Otherwise they appear to do most of the other things the eSeries was designed to do: Threat Level Assessment, Weapon Switching, Move to Combat, and a few other things. They're NOT going to be able to strut their stuff with a high level party.||Use iBard for Bards, iArcher for Mages, and iFighter for Fighter types or Cleric types.
iseries.ini:Mod-GE=Die iSeries ist ein Satz von Skripten fⁿr Icewind Dale II (frⁿher beta Status).|Zur Zeit k÷nnen die Skripte nur mit einer limitierten Anzahl an Sprⁿchen umgehen. Davon abgesehen kann man folgendes erwarten: Sie schΣtzen die Bedrohung ab, wechseln Waffen, ziehen in den Angriff und noch ein paar andere Sachen. Das reicht aber nicht, um eine h÷here Gruppe zu schlagen.||Benutzt iBard fⁿr Barden, iArcher fⁿr Magier, und iFighter fⁿr KΣmpfer- oder Klerikerklassen.
--
--
item_rev.ini-@20=Penalite d'attaque sournoise avec les armes inappropriees -> Toutes les armes de melee et a projectiles utilisables pour l'attaque sournoise
item_rev.ini:@1010=Patch de l'executable -> ToBEx v20 (beta)
--
--
iwd2-subraces-beta1.ini-Name=IWD2 Subraces Pack
iwd2-subraces-beta1.ini:Rev=beta 1
--
k9iwdeekit.ini-Type=S,T,E
--
nej2v691.ini:@7=Additional content for Part II (beta)
--
nej2v691.ini:@7=ZusΣtzlicher Inhalt fⁿr Teil II (beta)
--
planarspheremod.ini:Save=PlanarSphereMod26e_beta.zip
--
rr.ini-Name=Rogue Rebalancing
rr.ini:Rev=4.90 beta1
--
stivan.ini-[WeiDU-EN]
stivan.ini:@0=Stivan the Hunter -> Default portrait (Nix): Stivan the Hunter, version 0.90 beta
stivan.ini:@1=Stivan the Hunter -> Bloodied portrait(Nix): Stivan the Hunter, version 0.90 beta
--
stivan.ini-[WeiDU-IT]
stivan.ini:@0=Stivan il Cacciatore -> Ritratto di default (Nix): Stivan il Cacciatore, versione 0.90 beta
stivan.ini:@1=Stivan il Cacciatore -> Ritratto insanguinato (Nix): Stivan il Cacciatore, versione 0.90 beta
--
subrace.ini-Type=S,T,E,M
--
tobaurora.ini-Name=Aurora ToB NPC
tobaurora.ini:Rev=beta
--
tobaurora.ini:Save=auroratob_beta.rar
--
tobr.ini:Save=ToBRbeta4.zip
--
tsukibg2.ini-Name=Tsuki NPC for BG2
tsukibg2.ini:Rev=1 beta
--
ub.ini-Name=Unfinished Business
ub.ini:Rev=26 beta 2
--
ub.ini:Save=UnfinishedBusiness-v26beta2.zip

Mods with version numbers starting with 0:

Spoiler

This list seems to show only one thing - there is not really a convention among modders how to name their versions. Each of the categories is really a mixed bag - in both the beta list as well as the 0,x list you find mods actually under development as well as long known standards or mods that have long been abandoned.

The Sandrah Saga

#108 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:00 PM

Added Helarine, Doomguide of Kelemvor to the Expert mods list in the original post.  This isn't a change; it was already marked Expert in BWS, just was missed when I compiled the list.

#109 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:31 AM

Song & Silence is a huge ruleset changing mod - seriously consider keeping it unchecked by default

Just want to chime in to say I disagree with this assessment of S&S. S&S has some rule-changing components but it also has an item component and various kit components and I'm pretty sure they are not dependent on the rule changes. (Please confirm this though, I could be wrong.) So you could install the Adventurer kit by default while leaving the rule-changing component unchecked.

I say this as the author of a mod that more-or-less competes directly with S&S. :)

* Please note however, regardless of the default BWS status, the S&Sv6 kits do not currently work on IWDEE.

Edited by subtledoctor, 15 December 2015 - 10:32 AM.

#110 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:25 PM

S&S kit components all "require" the rules-changing component.  This is enforced by the tp2.  It might not be technically necessary for the kits to work.  Not sure.

Edited by agb1, 15 December 2015 - 12:26 PM.

#111 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:37 PM

---

Edited by subtledoctor, 16 December 2015 - 07:39 AM.

#112 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:37 PM

Ah! My mistake. Dunno why I got confused about that...

#113 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:25 PM

* Please note however, regardless of the default BWS status, the S&Sv6 kits do not currently work on IWDEE.

Do the rules-change component and the stores/items component work on IWDEE?

#114 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:39 AM

Yes - to clarify, S&S v6 successfully installs everything in IWDEE. The kits go into the game, but they aren't patching something that was introduced in the 1.4 patch. clsrcrq.2da or some file like that. As a result, they are greyed out and unavailable in the menus, like the Dwarven Defender when a non-dwarf views the fighter menu.

But it's just the menus that don't work - everything in the mod installs into the game, and you can take one of the kits by using EEKeeper.

But using EEKeeper is an extra out-of-game step, so I would disable the kits by default for IWDEE.

(One of these days I should just figure out what the problem is and fix the kits myself, since the G3 folks haven't updated it in about a year. And presumably, whatever is breaking those kits in the IWDEE 1.4 patch will also break them in the upcoming SoD patches for BGEE and BG2EE. I just don't have the strongest motivation, since like I said my own kits compete with S&S kits. But S&S was one of my inspirations, so I should help it out if I find the time...)

Edited by subtledoctor, 16 December 2015 - 07:41 AM.

#115 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 08:25 AM

Yes - to clarify, S&S v6 successfully installs everything in IWDEE. The kits go into the game, but they aren't patching something that was introduced in the 1.4 patch. clsrcrq.2da or some file like that. As a result, they are greyed out and unavailable in the menus, like the Dwarven Defender when a non-dwarf views the fighter menu.

There's a different reason for those two things.

The kits need to be in all the .2da files, and the use of the fl#add_kit_ee.tpa file with the function in it allows the use of those kits with ease.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#116 subtledoctor

subtledoctor
  • Modder
  • 656 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:17 PM

It's using that function - the kits are enabled in menus on BGEE v1.3 and BG2EE v1.3. I haven't investigated what about the 1.4 patch disabled the S&S kits. It didn't disable my mod's kits, for example. I'm not sure what S&S is missing.

#117 White Agnus

White Agnus
  • Modder
  • 76 posts

Donator

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:13 PM

Helarine, Doomguide of Kelemvor under Smaller NPCs

Helarine, the Doomguide of Kelemvor NPC Cleric can be found in the Friendly Arm Inn. She has her own kit, friendship talk, plot-reactions and banters with some other NPCs.||Warning: Some players have reported infinite dialogue loops with this version.  Please check the mod link for latest information and inform the BWS team on SHSForums if a newer version is available.
Keeping as Expert until someone reports the problems in the description are solved.  Has anyone played with this mod recently?

Yes, I played the mod these summer (also reported on the forums: https://forums.beamd...#Comment_640538)

Could provide fixes, if wanted... ;)

Throne of Bhaal Revisited (Beta) under BG2 Tweaks
Unsatisfied with Throne of Bhaal? Tired of being forced down a linear story with empty characters? This mod aims to fix that.
Needs conflict analysis.  Needs description update with known problems from @Roxanne.

Hmm, this mod had great ideas, but I wouldn't call it a beta, I would call it an alpha version (played it the last summer and I found several issues in Gromnir/Yaga-Shura components and "The Witch of the Wealdath"...)

Didn't have played this any further, because it was tooo bugged... :D

Cal-Culator under Mini-Mods

This is a silly little mod that keeps track of what type of creatures you've slain throughout the game. Basically, you summon an Imp named Cal, and through dialogue choices, you can figure out how many elves you've killed, or how many illithids, etc. At the moment the mod is buggy and doesn't show the defeated enemies.

Stable.  Enabled by default.  Updated description.  Roxanne reported safe to install.

Hmm, I tested it 2008 or 2009 and it doesn't worked, that's why it got transfered to the expert mods... (will test it again... :D)

#118 agb1

agb1
  • 1623 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 05:15 PM

Thanks White Agnus!  Fixes are always welcome.

#119 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

Helarine, Doomguide of Kelemvor under Smaller NPCs

Helarine, the Doomguide of Kelemvor NPC Cleric can be found in the Friendly Arm Inn. She has her own kit, friendship talk, plot-reactions and banters with some other NPCs.||Warning: Some players have reported infinite dialogue loops with this version.  Please check the mod link for latest information and inform the BWS team on SHSForums if a newer version is available.
Keeping as Expert until someone reports the problems in the description are solved.  Has anyone played with this mod recently?

Yes, I played the mod these summer (also reported on the forums: https://forums.beamd...#Comment_640538)

Could provide fixes, if wanted... ;)

Throne of Bhaal Revisited (Beta) under BG2 Tweaks
Unsatisfied with Throne of Bhaal? Tired of being forced down a linear story with empty characters? This mod aims to fix that.
Needs conflict analysis.  Needs description update with known problems from @Roxanne.

Hmm, this mod had great ideas, but I wouldn't call it a beta, I would call it an alpha version (played it the last summer and I found several issues in Gromnir/Yaga-Shura components and "The Witch of the Wealdath"...)

Didn't have played this any further, because it was tooo bugged... :D

forced down a linear story >>> that was one of the issues, the ToB romances (at least Jaheira, Viconia and some others) follow the linear structure) The mod makes an attempt here to adapt them to any possible storyline but fails, so those romances may get stuck or jumping to illogical points.e. the mod also bugs other mods.

Cal-Culator under Mini-Mods

This is a silly little mod that keeps track of what type of creatures you've slain throughout the game. Basically, you summon an Imp named Cal, and through dialogue choices, you can figure out how many elves you've killed, or how many illithids, etc. At the moment the mod is buggy and doesn't show the defeated enemies.

Stable.  Enabled by default.  Updated description.  Roxanne reported safe to install.

Hmm, I tested it 2008 or 2009 and it doesn't worked, that's why it got transfered to the expert mods... (will test it again... :D)

The Sandrah Saga

#120 White Agnus

White Agnus
  • Modder
  • 76 posts

Donator

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:21 PM

Thanks White Agnus!  Fixes are always welcome.

Hmm, looked through my fixed files, but I found a problem, how to implement it...

I think BWS will rename the Helarine_BGEE.tp2 to setup-JklHel.tp2, but if someone doesn't use BWS to install the mod, the fixes couldn't applied, if only BWFixpack is used.... (Any idea, how to handle this? :D)

forced down a linear story >>> that was one of the issues, the ToB romances (at least Jaheira, Viconia and some others) follow the linear structure) The mod makes an attempt here to adapt them to any possible storyline but fails, so those romances may get stuck or jumping to illogical points.e. the mod also bugs other mods.

These are not the only issues, I got stuck in "The Witch of the Wealdath", because I had some male mod NPCs in my group, which didn't shapeshift.

I got stuck after I killed Yaga-Shura, because there was some variables set, when I didn't kill Gromnir... 

Like I said, good ideas, but messy as hell. :D