• 3564 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:24 AM

thumb-2710053c93e6758375ff7084d9070661-c

File Name: Sandrah Saga For EET
File Submitter: Roxanne
File Submitted: 23 Nov 2016
File Category: [Link to SHS page deleted - no longer valid]

The Idea
With the EET possibility to play the Baldur’s Gate once again as one continuous game, the Sandrah Saga tries to create a character with her very own storyline spanning the complete saga (and more) who can accompany the player throughout the game. Her story is connected in many ways to the Bhaalspawn’s own quests.
Sandrah is a young priestess of Mystra (fighter/cleric) from Waterdeep, the daughter of a famous character of the Realms, who steps out of her father’s mighty shadow to make herself an own name and also to discover the hidden part of her family history. This plot runs along the PC’s own discovery of who he/she is. Sandrah is a specialized healer, on the battlefield but also for those companions that suffer in heart and soul.

The Sandrah Saga consists of three parts
 - Sandrah Appears adds a joinable NPC and her story to the original game plot from Candlekeep to ToB  SandrahNPC
 - Sandrah RtF (Return to Faerun) continues the Saga of the bhaalspawn PC and Sandrah with a new plot, old and new companions, old and new areas, old and new enemies, etc  SandrahRtF
 - Sandrah ToT (Time of Troubles Revisited) is an option to continue the game after RtF while storywise it takes you back into the time before the other events and you become the witness of the events that led to your birth in Baldur's Gate.  SandrahToT

Installation
Sandrah Saga requires a full installation of EET (including SoD) with all the “big mods” installed. Optional contents covers IWD in EET as well.
All three parts must be installed before you start a new game in Candlekeep. BP-BGT worldmap must be installed after Sandrah mod to access all new areas.

1.Install BGEE/SoD with (as a minimum) Drizzt Saga, BG1NPC Project - all other contents mods for BGEE/EET are compatible with Sandrah and will enhance the mod, a full list with all mods for which Sandrah contains crossmod content is in the readme
2.Install BG2EE plus EET 1.0 RC7 or higher using Weidu 2.40 (or better) with (as a minimum) DSotSC, Ascension, TDDz, NTotSC, Grey Clan, Siren's Call - all other contents mods for BG2EE/EET are compatible with Sandrah and will enhance the mod
   For NTotSC you may use https://github.com/R...hive/master.zip (tested, confirmed, both parts to be installed) or the Beta v2.0 (still under test) https://github.com/G...hive/master.zip
3.Install other non-contents mods to your liking and at your own risk, observing these dependencies:

• Sandrah after Scales of Balance component122
  • Sandrah after SCS components 1000, 4110, 4120, 4190
  • Sandrah after xpmod
  • Sandrah after EET_Tweaks components 3030, 2060-70

4.Install Sandrah, all three parts

5.Sandrah prior SoD Banters
6.Install BP-BGT Worldmap
7.Install EET_end 

8.Start a new BG1 campaign with EET to enjoy

(9. the use of huge BP-BGT Worldmap required by the mod sometimes may cause CPU issues depending on your hardware, in this case install this Attached File  setup-bp-bgt_worldmap_pvrz.7z   21.85MB   1249 downloads (can be installed anytime after BP-BGT Worldmap and even in an ongoing game)

Warnings
- General mega mod warning is applicable. Sandrah IS a mega mod.

- The mod was designed for seasoned players who want to experience the game a bit different this time, not recommended if you play EET for the first time
- Sandrah considers the game and the Forgotten Realms represented within as an independent issue, consistent only in itself. Every time a player starts a new game, the Realms' history is written anew. The mod does not try to be aligned with outside sources, fantasy novels etc dealing with similar issues.
- The game is adult stuff per se, respectively Sandrah's contents.

Downloads
Sandrah Saga is hosted and continuously updated at Github

SandrahNPC
SandrahRtF
SandrahToT

Downloads will be extracted into a folder called *master*. Thus extraction should be done outside of your Baldur game directory. For installation, the respective mod folder and the corresponding setup.exe must be copied into your BG2EE game directory.

[Link to SHS page deleted - no longer valid]

Known Issues of V2.05 (and workarounds)
- Sandrah is not feasible for multi-player games (no workaround for this).

- EET is still a very dynamic and expanding new mod platform and mods are added or updated frequently to it. Sandrah has much crossmod contents and dependencies, so yet unknown issues may arise from such changes.
- Some warnings may still occur during installation due to mods expected but not yet available for EET (warnings that do not stop the installation can be ignored - errors preventing the installation of a component should be reported. [Link to SHS page deleted - no longer valid]

Optional Installs

Sandrah Alternative Portraits Just extract into override

Move (some) SoD items to SoA

Unofficial Mod Guide (by PaulaMigrate)

Support and Bug reporting

Edited by jastey, 19 August 2022 - 01:14 AM.
removed invalid links.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#2 zonx

zonx
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:46 PM

I've been enjoying this mod so far! Only early days (lvl ~6 party) but so far the amount of content has been amazing and so far tied in well. Didn't try it on pre-EET install so it's great to get a chance to try it out now. Kind of staggering the amount of crossmod support this appears to have, must have taken such a long time!

Installed it over the weekend but it was a bit of a struggle because of the current out of memory issues going on with bg1npc + EET. I used BWS to install most of the mods mentioned in the readme with a couple of pauses for the mods not included in BWS at this stage. 

No problems so far, it's early days. Just wanted to comment and say thanks.

#3 -Lightbringer-

-Lightbringer-

Posted 06 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

Congrats on release, Roxanne!

With Sandrah and BWS, I think I'm finally ready to jump in to EET.  I'm really looking forward to checking out all of your work.  I have a couple questions about the Sandrah mod.  I have read the new readme and I've been following the EET forums for almost a year now.

First, regarding IWD:

IWD-in-EET is not available yet as a part of EET, as I understand it.  Also, I know that IWD is an optional component of Sandrah and is not required to play the Sandrah mod.  In the Sandrah readmne, it states that the Sandrah Mod will detect the presence of IWD and will bring it in to the total megamod setup. WIll that be the case for an IWD installation simply sitting on my hard drive, or does that require the release of an official IWD-in-EET mod from the EET group?  If IWD for Sandrah requires an official IWD-in-EET release, can I add that in later, or must I start a new adventure?

Now for some Sandrah gameplay questions:

I typically try to maintain as constant a party as I can throughout all of the BG games.  I try to acquire party members as soon as possible and keep them as long as I can.  Exceptions in BG2 may involve bringing in an NPC temporarily just to deal with their quests and then dumping them in preference to my standard party (Cernd, Valygar, and Jaheira come immediately to mind).  From reading your readme, it looks as though the mod leans more toward a frequent rotation of a wide cast of npcs in and out of the party throughout, with Charname and Sandrah as the constants.

Does the Sandrah mod tend itself toward one style of play or the other?  Will I be missing out on huge swaths of content if I try to stick with just, say, Charname, Sandrah, Imoen, Minsc, Dynaheir, and Isra in BG1, and Charname, Sandrah, Imoen(Nalia for a time?), Minsc, Isra, and Keldorn in BG2?  I understand Minsc will be leaving after SoA.  Boo will miss Charname dearly.

Finally, I like to modify the stats of the NPCs for my own style of play.  I maintain my own roleplaying idea of who the characters are, independent of their on-paper game stats.  If I use EEKeeper to, say, give an NPC (maybe even Sandrah!) a few max stats, or a bonus proficency, will that conflict with the Sandrah mod?  It appears that you maintain some level of hands on control of Sandrah's development, and I don't want to screw anything up by changing things behind the scenes.

On that note, it appears that you give Sandrah additional abilities to make up for (later) slow development due to multiclassing. Is that the case?  I typically avoid multiclassing like the plague and always choose dual-classing instead. If I switch Sandrah to a dual classed fighter/cleric in EEKeeper, say in SoA, will that break things?  Or is the experience issue for multiclassed characters dealt with in another way?  If I need to keep her multiclassed to avoid breakage, will using the console to give her extra XP and bring her up to the party's level break things?  Or is that truly unnecessary, due to all the extra content?  Will all the same considerations here also apply to selecting Thief/Mage for Imoen?

Again, congratulations on your release.  I'm really looking forward to checking it all out.  Just doing a little party pre-planning ahead of time. Sorry for such a long post, and thanks for all you do for BG modding!

#4 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:35 PM

Congrats on release, Roxanne!

With Sandrah and BWS, I think I'm finally ready to jump in to EET.  I'm really looking forward to checking out all of your work.  I have a couple questions about the Sandrah mod.  I have read the new readme and I've been following the EET forums for almost a year now.

First, regarding IWD:

IWD-in-EET is not available yet as a part of EET, as I understand it.  Also, I know that IWD is an optional component of Sandrah and is not required to play the Sandrah mod.  In the Sandrah readmne, it states that the Sandrah Mod will detect the presence of IWD and will bring it in to the total megamod setup. WIll that be the case for an IWD installation simply sitting on my hard drive, or does that require the release of an official IWD-in-EET mod from the EET group?  If IWD for Sandrah requires an official IWD-in-EET release, can I add that in later, or must I start a new adventure?

Sandrah works with IWD-in-EET which will be added to the game in the future just like another big mod. Any mod you install can only recognise another mod (and add to it) when it is already installed in your game. So once IWD-in-EET is released you need to do a new install anyway - when you install Sandrah on top of that, it will find IWD and add to it.

Now for some Sandrah gameplay questions:

I typically try to maintain as constant a party as I can throughout all of the BG games.  I try to acquire party members as soon as possible and keep them as long as I can.  Exceptions in BG2 may involve bringing in an NPC temporarily just to deal with their quests and then dumping them in preference to my standard party (Cernd, Valygar, and Jaheira come immediately to mind).  From reading your readme, it looks as though the mod leans more toward a frequent rotation of a wide cast of npcs in and out of the party throughout, with Charname and Sandrah as the constants.

There is no such restriction - you can create your party as you like (Sandrah has a lot of interactions with most NPCs, rotating means you see more of it, but you can have a constant party as well.) At some parts of the game you may want to have a free slot for some quest related party member (Drizzt in BG1 for his quest, Shauhana in BG2 for the Stormhorn quest). Those will leave you again when no longer needed..You can just let another one wait at an inn in the meantime and pick him/her up again afterwards.

Does the Sandrah mod tend itself toward one style of play or the other?  Will I be missing out on huge swaths of content if I try to stick with just, say, Charname, Sandrah, Imoen, Minsc, Dynaheir, and Isra in BG1, and Charname, Sandrah, Imoen(Nalia for a time?), Minsc, Isra, and Keldorn in BG2?  I understand Minsc will be leaving after SoA.  Boo will miss Charname dearly.
You will always miss one thing or another regardless of party choice. Viconia or Haer Dalis have larger quests with Sandrah and also some others. The mod is designed to allow for repeated plays with different parties, you can even try an EVIL party with her.
The main story and major quests are always playable, regardless of your party. Some NPCs have more extras than others. Keldorn and Sandrah have little contents - but there is a generic Paladin/Sandrah quest for which Keldorn qualifies as well.

Spoiler

Finally, I like to modify the stats of the NPCs for my own style of play.  I maintain my own roleplaying idea of who the characters are, independent of their on-paper game stats.  If I use EEKeeper to, say, give an NPC (maybe even Sandrah!) a few max stats, or a bonus proficency, will that conflict with the Sandrah mod?  It appears that you maintain some level of hands on control of Sandrah's development, and I don't want to screw anything up by changing things behind the scenes.

You can change Sandrah but you may not get her contents in this case. Her story, plot and quests are related to the fact that she is a Priestess of Mystra. There are episodes where her specific abilities are needed. Change her at your own risk, I cannot guarantee on the outcome, but most likely she becomes unuseable after a while (if you recognise it you can still kick her out, right?)

On that note, it appears that you give Sandrah additional abilities to make up for (later) slow development due to multiclassing. Is that the case?  I typically avoid multiclassing like the plague and always choose dual-classing instead. If I switch Sandrah to a dual classed fighter/cleric in EEKeeper, say in SoA, will that break things?  Or is the experience issue for multiclassed characters dealt with in another way?  If I need to keep her multiclassed to avoid breakage, will using the console to give her extra XP and bring her up to the party's level break things?  Or is that truly unnecessary, due to all the extra content?  Will all the same considerations here also apply to selecting Thief/Mage for Imoen?

My proposal is to keep Sandrah as she is and give her a chance, she gets a number of very useful new abilities through the quests and experiences she makes and you hopefully find that it makes her far more useful than tweaking her. Also, she comes already to your party at level 2 due to her background story and has some Mystra specific healer abilities. In an EET with the big mods installed I would be careful not to cheat extra XPs, you get enough due to the extended contents. My best advice is to give the new game and the new mods a chance first instead of chnaging them right away, You may easily spoil your own fun.

With respect to Imoen - in her first dialogue at Candlekeep you will find a new feature where you can make a wish for her proficiencies (It is not too hard to discover what the dialogue choices will provide - you can make her a Thief/Mage here, make her mage and later dual-class or keep her thief (or whatever you made her off-line before) - the third option disables a large Imoen/Sandrah quest however, and delays Imoen's magic talents until SoD.

Again, congratulations on your release.  I'm really looking forward to checking it all out.  Just doing a little party pre-planning ahead of time. Sorry for such a long post, and thanks for all you do for BG modding!

Edited by Roxanne, 06 December 2016 - 11:46 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#5 Lassal

Lassal
  • Modder
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 05:52 AM

Will Sandrah change her all-good ways if Helmet Of Opposite Alignment is weared?

I romance her now with female evil character, will the Girdle Of Gender add some spice to relations? Or will it break romance? I had two romantic moments after used girdle of gender on me altrough.

SetGlobal("BodhiRomance","GLOBAL",2)

Mods:
Vampire World for EET - http://www.shsforums...-world-for-eet/
Mercenaries of Sword Coast for EET - http://www.shsforums...-coast-for-eet/
Bank of Baldurs Gate for EEThttp://www.shsforums...s-gate-for-eet/
Caelar's Fall for EEThttp://www.shsforums...2-caelars-fall/
Pregnancy for EE/EET - http://www.shsforums...or-bg1bg2eeeet/
Sister of Bhaalspawn for EEThttp://www.shsforums...lspawn-for-eet/

#6 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:29 AM

Will Sandrah change her all-good ways if Helmet Of Opposite Alignment is weared?

I romance her now with female evil character, will the Girdle Of Gender add some spice to relations? Or will it break romance? I had two romantic moments after used girdle of gender on me altrough.

Her all-good ways?

She is not that good - she is no paladin. She will stand even to an evil character to some extend - unless you kill children or start slave-trade. She evaluates a person by actions and the way you solve quests etc, not by what your stats say. Unless you turn into the slayer, kill Elminster or Brage or something as weird as that, she remains practical. As long as you get the right things donein her opinion.

Girdle of Gender has absolutely no effect - remember that she KNOWS who (and what) you are even before you meet her and can grab a girdle - and she even identifies the girdle for you (unless you cheat it into the game). So no way to fool her with that. She romances both a male or female PC with some differences in certain scenes due to gender but never less intense,

The Sandrah Saga

#7 Lassal

Lassal
  • Modder
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 06:47 AM

So I must do as she says, to leave her by my side?

I'm trying to do this already.

So Helm of Opposite Aligment will not change anything?

Another question. To earn early money I made massacre at Friendly Arm Inn (killed some caravan guards with flaming swords to buy needed supplies). My reputation gone to 1 from 8 (starting). Then why resting Sandrah gone to temple and prayed for Mystra, my reputation went to 11 again next morning. Is there is a limit for these prayings? Or I must do what Sandrah thinks is right, and there will be no limit to reputation falls?

Will she react to Hexxat in party? I like her and usually take her with me.

Edited by Lassal, 07 December 2016 - 06:56 AM.

Mods:

#8 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 08:04 AM

So I must do as she says, to leave her by my side?

I'm trying to do this already.

So Helm of Opposite Aligment will not change anything?

Another question. To earn early money I made massacre at Friendly Arm Inn (killed some caravan guards with flaming swords to buy needed supplies). My reputation gone to 1 from 8 (starting). Then why resting Sandrah gone to temple and prayed for Mystra, my reputation went to 11 again next morning. Is there is a limit for these prayings? Or I must do what Sandrah thinks is right, and there will be no limit to reputation falls?

This is a one-time chance, She will either leave or try to kill you if you repeat it. She is quite tolerant (no need to always do what she says if you have a good reason for your decision) - but mass murder is out of scope.

Will she react to Hexxat in party? I like her and usually take her with me.

Sandrah, the healer, will see the lost soul in Hexxat.

Spoiler

Sandrah may be the rare NPC to befriend Hexxat in a way.

Sandrah gets along quite well with some of the *so-called* evil NPCs (e.g. Shar-Teel or Viconia) and has a lot of disagreements with some of the good (e.g. Paladins). On the other hand she despises cunning selfish arrogant evil NPCs like Edwin.

Edited by Roxanne, 07 December 2016 - 08:11 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#9 Sebastian

Sebastian
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:58 PM

I've been playing this mod as part of the Big World Installation but I'm afraid that, having played up to the unlocking of the Waterdeep road (but not gone to Waterdeep yet), I don't have a positive impression of it. Part is due to the big hopes I started it with, but only part. While the idea behind it is nice enough, there are many elements I've found implausible, and some that are outright insulting. I'll try to constructively criticise it, but you probably won't like what you'll read here even though I'll try to be objective. Still, constructive critiicism is constructive criticism, so I won't waste your time with minced or flowery words.

Spoiler

Edited by Sebastian, 08 December 2016 - 05:42 AM.

#10 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:14 AM

I've been playing this mod as part of the Big World Installation but I'm afraid that, having played up to the unlocking of the Waterdeep road (but not gone to Waterdeep yet), I don't have a positive impression of it. Part is due to the big hopes I started it with, but only part. While the idea behind it is nice enough, there are many elements I've found implausible, and some that are outright insulting. I'll try to constructively criticise it, but you probably won't like what you'll read here even though I'll try to be objective. Still, constructive critiicism is constructive criticism, so I won't waste your time with minced or flowery words.

Spoiler

This post is considered essential reading for all who consider their mod selection for a next EET install. My own efforts to warn and manage expectations (via readme and mod download page) could not go as far without inflating the whole thing even more.

A different view on the mod is here http://www.shsforums...e-2#entry591941

Edited by Roxanne, 20 December 2016 - 11:10 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#11 Almateria

Almateria

most garbage person

• Modder
  • 969 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:15 AM

I tried telling Sandrah I'm not interested in women as a last resort. She laughed me off and said it only means she can have me all to herself. What?

Aww, this reminds me of when I wanted to break off my first semi-serious relationship. <3 Art truly imitates life.

#12 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:19 AM

I tried telling Sandrah I'm not interested in women as a last resort. She laughed me off and said it only means she can have me all to herself. What?

Aww, this reminds me of when I wanted to break off my first semi-serious relationship. <3 Art truly imitates life.

The good thing in a game is that you can just kick an NPC out of your party or feed her to the bears...

The Sandrah Saga

#13 Lassal

Lassal
  • Modder
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:41 AM

Now at Iron Mine in Cloakwood.

Saved slaves, flooded mine (reputation gone to 19).

Then Sandrah out of the blue says that she bet on the wrong horse and leaves me and party. Women...

What i did wrong, i dont know. Talks about love ended in divorse:-)

I edited CVSANDRAJ.dlg file and removed her leaving party from actions (i want to look to new chapters after TOB badly).

Mods:

#14 Lassal

Lassal
  • Modder
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:43 AM

The good thing in a game is that you can just kick an NPC out of your party or feed her to the bears...

Sandrah takes with her whole new chapters and areas, so she Is unique so far. It would be cool, if someone creates mod to make available only with Sandrah chapters to everyone.

Mods:

#15 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 11:39 AM

Sandrah takes with her whole new chapters and areas, so she Is unique so far. It would be cool, if someone creates mod to make available only with Sandrah chapters to everyone.

You need no mod for that, just C:MoveToArea(".....").  Put any area code from the mod you want.

Areas and chapters do not make a story, a plot or a quest. It is like walking an empty stage without a show scheduled to begin.

Next idea - a romance mod for solo players?

The Sandrah Saga

#16 Lassal

Lassal
  • Modder
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:16 PM

Areas and chapters do not make a story, a plot or a quest. It is like walking an empty stage without a show scheduled to begin.

The bad side is that these whole big chapters are linked to one NPC. There will be some people, who don't like Sandrah at all, she is the one manipulator. And there is a factor of replaybility - if someone will take a several weeks and will complete EET with all or most of Sandrah quests, will he be willing to replay with same npc some time later?

Standard BG EE NPCs had some side quests with new areas, but there were not many of them (Dorn has about 5-6 new areas, Hexxat - about 4-5 dungeons, etc.) And Sandrah has very big amount of areas and quests accessible only with her in party.

The amount of work is great, and I even didn't finish BG1 part of story, even didn't loot Durlag Tower yet and meet Drizzt.

I want to say, that this great amount of work and hundreds new areas are linked to single NPC, which will be the same at each walktrough. That's why I said that it will be good to be able access new areas even without Sandrah in party. 

Mods:

#17 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 12:31 PM

The bad side is that these whole big chapters are linked to one NPC. There will be some people, who don't like Sandrah at all, she is the one manipulator. And there is a factor of replaybility - if someone will take a several weeks and will complete EET with all or most of Sandrah quests, will he be willing to replay with same npc some time later?

Standard BG EE NPCs had some side quests with new areas, but there were not many of them (Dorn has about 5-6 new areas, Hexxat - about 4-5 dungeons, etc.) And Sandrah has very big amount of areas and quests accessible only with her in party.

The amount of work is great, and I even didn't finish BG1 part of story, even didn't loot Durlag Tower yet and meet Drizzt.

I want to say, that this great amount of work and hundreds new areas are linked to single NPC, which will be the same at each walktrough. That's why I said that it will be good to be able access new areas even without Sandrah in party. 

True. This is why it is the Sandrah Saga and not Roxanne's Quest Collection for EET.

You have the same NPC if you want to repeat it, but you can have different remaining party members, another PC, go other routes, make other decisions. The new areas and quests are all part of one big story, a red thread.

Until now you have just seen some loosely coupled events (you did about 5% of the whole story, and probably have no idea yet where it will lead you to.)

The Sandrah Saga

#18 -PowerLich-

-PowerLich-

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:56 PM

Lol, after defeating Melissan i chose to be god, and now i am God Of Love And Hope. There are only pink flowers in hair are missing... It's too childish, and i'm still Chaotic Evil.

#19 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:39 PM

Lol, after defeating Melissan i chose to be god, and now i am God Of Love And Hope. There are only pink flowers in hair are missing... It's too childish, and i'm still Chaotic Evil.

Yes, love can be chaotic and there is hope fot the wicked.

To be so-called *evil* gives it an extra sense - you can represent love and hope better than any because it shows that those exist for everyone not just the paladin and *good* people...until someone creates the destructive RtF mod, that is, where you become the ultimate slayer and just eliminate all that still stand.

Edited by Roxanne, 17 December 2016 - 09:50 PM.

The Sandrah Saga

#20 Tristelune

Tristelune
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:04 AM

Hello,

I've been reading this thread after installing and quickly trying Sandrah mod yesterday. Although I barely had time to scratch the surface of this extensive mod, I think it has very high potential. Yet, I run into a few things that let me think that some - if not all - of Sebastian's points are valid.

Hence my question to Roxanne: do you plan to take into account this remarks in the future, or do you consider Sandrah Saga mod as satisfying for you in regards of the issues raised by Sebastian?

I'm curious to know :)