Photo

Just mine EET installation

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:09 AM

Hi, I decided to start a topic on my own, where do I ask about some quests, tips, issues, so others might find also here some solutions :) As default here, I start with attaching weidu logs. I hope others will appreciate this topic :)

Attached Files

#2 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:43 AM

So Im at the island in bookhunter's quest(SandrahNPC mod) I explored it, killed all zombies, explored cave, where is the treasure? :)

#3 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:57 AM

So Im at the island in bookhunter's quest(SandrahNPC mod) I explored it, killed all zombies, explored cave, where is the treasure? :)

*Go to the source of the river.....' was in one of the conversations. And something about bees...

Go to the very NW of the map, find the way behind that cave hill and across some tree over the river.
When you come close, Sandrah will notice a swarm of bees that lead to a crack in the rocks where the entrance is

attachicon.gifCVPIR3.jpg

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#4 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

Thanks :) Also I managed to make some progress in SoA.. where is Valygar? I was at his house in docks, then in cabin in Umar Hills, but hes nowhere

#5 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:52 AM

okay he arrived, but dunno why so many attempts was made to make him spawned here.

#6 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:52 AM

I meet at Eshpurta traveller saying something about barbaric camp. Im just blind i guess because i cant find that location. Any tips please?

#7 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 09:12 AM

I meet at Eshpurta traveller saying something about barbaric camp. Im just blind i guess because i cant find that location. Any tips please?

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#8 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:14 AM

ahh I thought its something else :) I have done it :) but thanks :)

#9 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:37 AM

Hi again. I have rescued Shauhana, and after some time Clan shaman send me a message he needs to urgently visit me, he told me something that I have to meet them at crossroads leading to Sharkta Fai, where it is please? I cannot find it, I try to get clue from journal, and get back to Stormhorns, but nothing here.

#10 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:13 AM

Okay found it "accidentally" :D but im lost to quest there, I lost the track and journal doesnt contain anything.. I cant roll back conversation due to crash and I have to load the game after dialogue..

#11 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:24 AM

Okay found it "accidentally" :D but im lost to quest there, I lost the track and journal doesnt contain anything.. I cant roll back conversation due to crash and I have to load the game after dialogue..

Not sure if I interpret "accidentally" correctly but

Spoiler

Edited by Roxanne, 25 January 2017 - 03:32 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#12 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:36 AM

okay and what is north of the crossroads? West are those undead :)

#13 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:58 AM

okay and what is north of the crossroads? West are those undead :)

Several parts of the orc village (including the ones you already visited to find the shaman's staff and rescue Shauhana in part one?) that play a role later on.

The Sandrah Saga

#14 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:42 AM

okay thanks :) I talked to Shauhana, retrieved amulet from her tent, where I should go now? I have to load game because i went wrong way and arrived in athlakta..

//I tried also the cave which has 3 empty containers.. but im stucked now to where should I go

Edited by konva, 25 January 2017 - 04:43 AM.

#15 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:21 AM

okay thanks :) I talked to Shauhana, retrieved amulet from her tent, where I should go now? I have to load game because i went wrong way and arrived in athlakta..

//I tried also the cave which has 3 empty containers.. but im stucked now to where should I go

With the amulet you go to Sharkta Fai, the pool where you previously healed her.

The Sandrah Saga

#16 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:22 AM

where is the pool, maybe I miss something :/

I repeat what I have done: Went to Stormlords loc, where I found her first, escaped from there and talked to shaman in slums. After some days I went there again, went to crossroads, talked to him, then I headed left. There is crossroads... right - nib jansen, west - undeads, also a hole which cant be accessed from there, west, lich. North - orcs + remains of hostile orcs, east to loc with mill, talked to her took amulet

Edited by konva, 25 January 2017 - 05:30 AM.

#17 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:37 AM

where is the pool, maybe I miss something :/

I repeat what I have done: Went to Stormlords loc, where I found her first, escaped from there and talked to shaman in slums. After some days I went there again, went to crossroads, talked to him, then I headed left. There is crossroads... right - nib jansen, west - undeads, also a hole which cant be accessed from there, west, lich. North - orcs + remains of hostile orcs, east to loc with mill, talked to her took amulet

The first area in clan land, the snowless one with the way sign. On the sign it says *North - some elfish runes*. You go north there, follow the long winding road into the mountains, find a temple (use the jewell you took in part one to find the pool). Unless you never did the part one quest to heal Shauhana after the rescue??

The Sandrah Saga

#18 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:38 AM

well, could you be more specific? I dont have her and mincs in party anymore, they take care about orcish village. And I cant go north in that area, what now?

//btw I havent even noticed something about healing her, but when I talk to sandrah I have the option about mentioning something about her healings in pool

// I figured that I have marked Sharkta Fai on location map but i cant go there

Edited by konva, 25 January 2017 - 05:43 AM.

#19 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:10 AM

maybe there should be entry in journal to provide more clues and prevent not to forget anything? :)

#20 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:35 AM

I am not sure this will work without some massive inconsistencies and garbling.

But

Check that Global("SanSharkta","GLOBAL",7) and check that you have the Sharkta Fai jewel from the badass orc priest (CVShajwl.itm) and the body of Shauhana's mentor (Shaument.itm).

With all of that go to the area that has the map mark to Sharkta Fai. Put the jewel on the altar in the temple at the end of the road once you got there. See what happens.

The Sandrah Saga