Just mine EET installation

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:30 AM

I have done now that part, sometimes it gets buggy and restart game fix that. How to proceed in the thay city? I was exploring all things, librarian tolds me about a book where last pages was somehow erased or something with ink(RTF058 area) but im lost on how to proceed further.

Talk to people, visit buildings - a beggar tells you about a dark hooker who appears at night, meet her. When you have done enough, an inspector will appear.

Spoiler

Other quests depend on who is in your party?

Further town areas are east of where you are.. Things evolve as you explore and move back and forth. Did you visit Sharkey's, the temples, the warehouses and shops?

Edited by Roxanne, 11 February 2017 - 12:40 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#82 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:39 AM

I was there on the east side but thanks you give me some little clue :)

#83 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:55 AM

I was there on the east side but thanks you give me some little clue :)

This is not a linear plot, it is many things to find out, talk to a lot of people, do a lot of things. And there is more than one way to go through it. You find allies and friends and several enemies (and they may not even be on the same side...). This is a whole new city and society to explore before you can progress (just like your first visit to Baldur's Gate City).

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#84 icedon

icedon
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:42 PM

I have the same bug with the pocket plane ability. Do you want me to upload baldurs25.bcs and my last savegame?

Also: After killing Sendai and Abizagail and upon returning to Amkethran, Balthazar is not on his throne. He is nowhere to be found.
C:CreateCreature("Balth") spawned him in his throne room. After that the conversation can be initiated.

Edited by icedon, 22 May 2017 - 04:57 AM.