Photo

Just mine EET installation

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#21 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:49 AM

I have consoled that jewel, have also the body.. and im waiting in the area with sign where i have info .. north some elven runes.. and on that map i have mark to the loc.. rest i try tomorrow

#22 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:06 AM

I have consoled that jewel, have also the body.. and im waiting in the area with sign where i have info .. north some elven runes.. and on that map i have mark to the loc.. rest i try tomorrow

Since you do not have Shauhana with you anymore, you may need to set the global per console as well.

C:SetGlobal("SanSharkta","GLOBAL",7)

Edited by Roxanne, 25 January 2017 - 09:07 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#23 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:20 AM

hi again :) could you please help me with quest further? I placed boulers to block the energies, then boss reappears and says something about winski perodate(area CVSH21), she told me about something that he comes to clean mess... but nothing happens

#24 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:40 AM

I leaved the area and arrived at graveyard, i have something like cutscene in area west of there, in the icy field there is the orc shaman and endless-like arrivals of bone golem..

#25 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:55 AM

hi again :) could you please help me with quest further? I placed boulers to block the energies, then boss reappears and says something about winski perodate(area CVSH21), she told me about something that he comes to clean mess... but nothing happens

So - from your next post I assume you found Winski and his slobbering friend, defeated them and made your way out. You found Shauhana and Minsc outside and agreed to help them in the final battle.

Spoiler

End of walkthrough.

The Sandrah Saga

#26 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:01 AM

ok he doesnt arrive but i have finished that battle you mention, but thanks for help with that quest :) I have proceed to old temple ruins, vanilla shadow dragon, I found Foundling here who uses shadow magic and joind me, he needs something from dragon, but I loot everything. What quest it is?

#27 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:26 AM

ok he doesnt arrive but i have finished that battle you mention, but thanks for help with that quest :) I have proceed to old temple ruins, vanilla shadow dragon, I found Foundling here who uses shadow magic and joind me, he needs something from dragon, but I loot everything. What quest it is?

This is the Foundling mod, And the quest IS that the thing you need is NOT on the dragon.

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

#28 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:59 AM

Hi again, thanks for help with his quest, I have another questin, Gain service of sir Sarles... Duergar told me that I need to find his brother, done, but he doesnt provide me any ilithium

#29 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:34 AM

Hi again, thanks for help with his quest, I have another questin, Gain service of sir Sarles... Duergar told me that I need to find his brother, done, but he doesnt provide me any ilithium

Return to Copper Coronet and talk with both brothers to learn about Nib.

The Sandrah Saga

#30 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 05:56 AM

that might be a problem, hes not there, i talked to him he leaved the area of the temple, I expected that he will be at copper coronet, but only Unger is there. Some Consoling here comes or did I something wrong?

#31 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:28 AM

hi, When I proceed further with foundling quest, at area L#FOU0, plant the seed to lake... when I move screen a little bit north, i got crash everytime.

#32 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:30 AM

hi, When I proceed further with foundling quest, at area L#FOU0, plant the seed to lake... when I move screen a little bit north, i got crash everytime.

This is a known bug and reported already to the modmaker and there should be a fix in fixpack if you used BWS to install.

To repair it, you need to remove the animation that causes it from either your savegame or from the L#FOU0.are file before you first visit the area,

Or you avoid the vicinity up there, talk to the witch in the cave and then C:MoveToArea("L#fou1"),

Edited by Roxanne, 27 January 2017 - 09:37 AM.

The Sandrah Saga

#33 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 04:29 AM

ok thanks for solution :) I managed to make some progress in time.. just a quick question regarding TDD... why I cant pickup from inventory any TTD items I found identified? I also cant sell them.

#34 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:15 AM

and where is Silverale Hall please? :)

#35 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:04 AM

Hi again, just a quick question, why does my party rest for days? Party full health and rests 3 days 8 hours? :D Its due to golem I have?

#36 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5150 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 12:29 PM

Hi again, just a quick question, why does my party rest for days? Party full health and rests 3 days 8 hours? :D Its due to golem I have?
Do you have a cleric or druid that actually can use Cure x Wounds spells ?
If you don't, go to the options screen and disable the rest until healed option ... should set the resting time to 8 hours, after which you can use healing spells and rest again.. or cast the presumed Regeneration spells you have plenty off with a druid from Spell Revision.. etc.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.

#37 Argent77

Argent77
  • Administrator
  • 1397 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 02:35 PM

I've made a test myself and it looks like golems - or any other non-party followers - are indeed considered when the game calculates resting time. You can apparently rest up to 6 days in one go that way.

Since golems are immune to regular healing spells (by d&d rules) you should either repair them before resting or (better yet) disable the 'Rest until healed' option.

Edit: Correction. Resting time can be virtually unlimited. The game seems to calculate the required time beforehand without taking healing immunity into account. So you will rest for days (or weeks) without the golem being restored in any way. It's almost worth posting a bug report to Beamdog about it.

Edited by Argent77, 28 January 2017 - 02:45 PM.

#38 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 12:15 AM

ahh okay thanks, I noticed when I dont have golem I can rest properly :)

#39 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 01:37 AM

Hello, I found a weird thing. During the quest from Riatavin, i went to meet jarlaxle, he summoned demons, and I leaved the underground. Worldmap is reseted like from chapter one. But when I load savegame before I meet third dragon, the ghostly dragon, the worldmap is ok. I absolutely dunno what went weird. For sure, except the weidu logs at start of this thread, I attach current saves to check, the autosave is before the issue, the save Libor is with bugged worldmap. While I tried to reproduce the bug, it wont occur anymore. For me its currently fixed, but I might be lucky, could someone look onto this for prevent loosing save data while you need to rollback and do it again?

Attached Files

• Attached File  save.rar   6.02MB   125 downloads

#40 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:19 AM

And what about Foundling dialogie with Imoen, it starts asking her if there was anyone else in cages.. the about jokes.. he dont know any jokes and crash