Photo

Bug Reports for V. 1.2

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#21 -guest-1-

-guest-1-

Posted 16 January 2004 - 08:08 AM

true, but i'm always dissapointed when my evil and/or funny replies dont get a conversation going. its always the nice guy (or in this case, nice girl) replies that works. *shrug*

#22 Dark Artemis

Dark Artemis
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 12:26 PM

First of all, awesome mod!!! I love the complexity of Chloe's character and the dialogue is great!

I may have encountered a slight bug. Chloe is romancing Immy. In Spellhold, I gracefully declined Chloe's interest in me, and almost immediately afterwards she struck up what I am assuming was her first dialogue with Imoen. Shortly thereafter Jaheira commented to Chloe that my PC did not seem ready for a serious relationship and that she was somewhat surprised by her interest in women. At that point Chloe called her "Auntie Jaheira" (LMAO! :D) and then went skipping away to join my PC.

So it seems that Jaheira thought my PC, rather than Imoen, was in the romance. It is nothing major, but I thought I should mention it :) Other than that things are going very well.
Absence is to love what wind is to fire... it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great

#23 -Phog-

-Phog-

Posted 01 February 2004 - 06:04 AM

When you get the quest from Aran to rescue his daughter, Abagail. You can talk to him again to get exactly the same dialogue + xp.

#24 Duvall

Duvall
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 09:15 AM

ok, so i installed installed chloe yesterday after making a fresh install of BG2 and TOB. i started playing to day and i walked into the plane of air, she does her bit with the gollum but her dialouge doesnt appear nor does the PC dialouge for interacting with her after killing the gollum. i guessed the keys and she's joined my party. i cant hear her voice and none of her weapons have discriptions or names.

this is v1.2. the other mods i have installed are Kelsey, sola, FW's items, AoE, banterpacks, lovechats,taisha, valen and Kaira and Zaiya.

plus when i tried to reinstal chloe the program went through all my other weiDU mods installed. i just think she doesnt like me.

#25 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 11:00 AM

I'm surprised it even installed with AoE... I do believe that is your problem though. Uninstall that reinstall Chloe and see if it works any better.

As for it going through all the others... that's a WeiDU thing... it reinstalls all the mods you had installed after the one you're reinstalling so the order doesn't get messed up. If the order gets messed up, all hell breaks loose. ;)

Save a vampire. Give blood.

#26 Grim Squeaker

Grim Squeaker

Fallen

• 1018 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 11:22 AM

I'm surprised it even installed with AoE...

Ermmm... AoE works fine with Chloe.
"You alone can make my song take flight..."

#27 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 04:30 PM

I'm surprised it even installed with AoE...

Ermmm... AoE works fine with Chloe.

Really? All I can say is wow then. As far as I know, the rest of those work fine with Chloe... but, since I haven't personally tested that, I can only go by the fact that nobody else has said "This mod doesn't work with Chloe." *shrugs*

#28 -Ghreyfain-

-Ghreyfain-

Posted 11 February 2004 - 05:29 PM

I can attest to the fact that AoE works with Chloe, since when I played with Chloe it was installed. AoE, that is. Not Chloe. Well, Chloe was obviously installed, but so was AoE. :wacko:

#29 -King Doom-

-King Doom-

Posted 15 February 2004 - 11:22 AM

Happily playing through and everything in the romance was going well till we got to the underdark where Chloe starts up the talk with Imoen about Celeste of Waterdeep. I've seen this listed as one of the dialogues in the Imoen - Chloe romance. I can no longer flirt with her. The only thing I can think of is that during the dream sequence I sacrificed one point of intelligence, bringing my characters score from eleven to ten. What goes on? is this supposed to happen? what do I do to fix it?

#30 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 15 February 2004 - 12:25 PM

Nevermind. I checked through the forum. I think it's the mindflayer eats your brain problem that a few other people have had. Just to clarify, what are the minimum stats Chloe looks for?

#31 Darwinism

Darwinism
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 06:18 AM

Well, here's one from me. Not sure if it's happened before, but I really don't feel like reading a few dozen pages of posts this time of the morning.. or any time, really. :P

Anyway, I have plain ol' SoA with TDD, Kelsey, Solaufein, Chloe, NPCFlirt, and ItemUpgrade mods. My problem is this: After getting Chloe, I uninstalled all the mods but TDD and reinstalled them, this time adding Chloe on, of course. Now, every add-on kit from TDD is broken. Not a horrible thing, as I usually don't use those kits anyway, but it's still kind of annoying.

#32 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 02:01 PM

Anyway, I have plain ol' SoA with TDD, Kelsey, Solaufein, Chloe, NPCFlirt, and ItemUpgrade mods. My problem is this: After getting Chloe, I uninstalled all the mods but TDD and reinstalled them, this time adding Chloe on, of course. Now, every add-on kit from TDD is broken. Not a horrible thing, as I usually don't use those kits anyway, but it's still kind of annoying.

I'm not surprised. That's why I don't recommend using Chloe with TDD.

#33 Darwinism

Darwinism
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 01:19 PM

Well, honestly, I think I'll just get rid of TDD.. just feels like one of the P&P campaigns I played back when I was 13. I keep expecting "Roll to see if I'm getting drunk!". :P Are there any other mods you'd reccomend?

#34 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 01:56 PM

To be honest I haven't really played any other mods. I was either too busy with my music career or too busy working on and testing my mod to really give any other mods a good go of it. Perhaps some others can recommend some good mods. J Compton will probably hunt me down if I don't recommend his... haha.

#35 -jcompton-

-jcompton-

Posted 21 February 2004 - 08:02 PM

J Compton will probably hunt me down if I don't recommend his... haha.

No, but I will point out that you should just get with the program! Now that you're a published modder, you should do as the rest of us do, and just download mods, browse them, find something awful about them and harp on that failing endlessly*.

Besides, there is absolutely no proof that I have been responsible for the disappearance of those who have neglected to offer endorsements.

In all seriousness, Icelus runs a nice, very comprehensive mod list and he posts it to most forums. Have a look.

* - Despite this being my usual MO, I really DID play Chloe. For a time. Until Wynne chirping "Lucy says 'hi!'" made me want to put fist through wall.

#36 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 06:26 PM

* - Despite this being my usual MO, I really DID play Chloe. For a time. Until Wynne chirping "Lucy says 'hi!'" made me want to put fist through wall.

Yes that was supposed to be a rare sound... unfortunately, Bioware's idea of rare and mine wasn't the same thing.

#37 -LadyKent-

-LadyKent-

Posted 25 February 2004 - 08:30 PM

I have a pretty big bug, for some reason Chloe is the only person in the game who thinks my PC is a man. :blink:

#38 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 26 February 2004 - 10:02 AM

I had a similar problem with Chloe to the fighter archer one (she got changed to a fighter somehow). I did the shadowkeeper thing, but now she turns beserk whenever she goes into combat and when I try the kill/create method she just stands there and randomly says things like "I am bored".

#39 Michel

Michel

Damn. I'm good!

• 1003 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 07:31 PM

2 of Chloe's special abilities have the same name; Lathandars Flame
One is the Flame Arow and the second is the Negative Plane Protection ability.

Chloe is the last mod in my install order.

SoA, ToB, Baldurdash ToB fixpack, B-Dash Text update, Ease Of Use and several Tactics components.

#40 Lucythebeast

Lucythebeast

Chloe's bitch

• Modder
  • 593 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 09:34 PM

2 of Chloe's special abilities have the same name; Lathandars Flame
One is the Flame Arow and the second is the Negative Plane Protection ability.

Yeah I know, there are a score of weapon fixes that will be in the next patch.