Stats
Strength: 10

Dexterity: 16

Constitution: 12

Intelligence: 16

Wisdom: 14

Charisma: 17

Special Items

– Ophelia's Battle Staff +2 (quarterstaff, +1 AC, +1 magical damage on hit)

– Ophelia's Knave Robe (+2 AC vs. slashing, +2 save vs. death)

– Ophelia's Signet Ring (+2 AC, +2 saving throws, +1 spell cast per level, Charm Spectral Undead once per day, unremovable)

Biography

"When asked about her past, OPHELIA smiles wryly, musing quietly as to whether it would be more interesting to tell truth or fiction. Born to Shadovar nobility, Ophelia is the sole living daughter of Dolon Tanthul, a powerful archmage of Thultanthar's oldest noble house and the leader of the Reyn'Tanthul branch family. Ophelia was born with latent magical talent, and her parents – both accomplished mages in their own regard – were harsh trainers during her youth, hoping to raise her to become a worthy successor of the Reyn'Tanthul name. Despite her prestigious status, however, Ophelia held little interest for power or wealth, preferring to study magic and interact with the people of the Shade Enclave. When her uncle, Kryn'nath "Darkflame" Talaryn, took note of a younger Ophelia's potential and offered her tutelage at the Phantasmal Tower, she eagerly accepted. Ophelia stands out among her peers with her affable and optimistic nature, and is curious towards both the Weave and the Prime Material Plane."

7eae067ddcba1086374895a870c478e2.png

Name: Kerahn A'Kai (adopted name)

Race: Human

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Class: Thief / Shadow Adept

Stats

Strength: 15

Dexterity: 16

Constitution: 15

Intelligence: 17

Wisdom: 11

Charisma: 11

Special Items

– Dark Enforcer +2 (crossbow, 10% per hit to cast Shadowfade on wielder, Drain Vitality on critical hits, Shadow Adepts wield as though specialized)

– Shadovar Armor (AC 5, +10% Hide in Shadows, spellcasting is not disabled)

Biography

"When asked about his past, KERAHN becomes noticeably hesitant, as though the act of remembering is painful to him. With a slight hint of shame, he briefly remarks on his childhood as a street urchin in the cruel and decadent alleys of Thultanthar, where each day of life was not granted, but earned through one's wits and willingness to do anything to survive. Clearly unwilling to dwell upon his early memories, Kerahn coldly declares that he has left that part of his life behind him, and now willingly serves archmage Kryn Darkflame, to whom he is both right-hand servant and apprentice. Whatever reasons Kerahn has for such loyalty, however, you do not know–and neither does he appear eager to divulge that knowledge to you."

My major projects:

NPCs: Sirene (BG:EE | BG2:EE), Drake (BG:EE), Aura (BG:EE), Pai'Na (BG2:EE)

Kits: The Artisan's Kitpack, Bardic Wonders, Warlock, Shadow Magic

Tweaks: Artemius' House Tweaks

In-progress: Aura BG2, Drake BG2, The Fallen Light, Shadow Magic: Thultanthar

A comprehensive list of my mods

The Artisan's Corner (my personal mod site)

#2 Endarire

Endarire
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 October 2020 - 10:59 PM

How fares progress on this exciting sounding addition?