[MOD] Dimension Gate: Or How TV Bunny searched TV Remote Control

Dimension Door Teleport Dimension Gate TV Bunny

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Gamemacik

Gamemacik
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 01:29 AM

-The "usable by" for scrolls would be more handy if it specifically says which classes can use it instead of which ones can't.  For example, Healing Aura is intended for Paladins only.  If only they can learn it, say that instead of saying the longer list of classes that can't use it.  (If this list is auto-generated and out of your control, let me know.)

unusability class list is generated automatically by game, one opcode can restrict item for specic class or race etc.. but i guess it will not work to specify multiple classes by this opcode

-Add full spell descriptions for all the new spells to the documentation.

right-clicking on specific spell will show spell description

-In spell descriptions, what do you mean by %?  Is it the percent of the subject's max HP?  Current HP?  Other?

it is percentage from maximum health of affected npc

SpellFix weren't understandable to the typical person.  The specific request was to include the spell's human readable name with the spell filename, like Physical Mirror (SPPR613.SPL), so that people could make informed decisions about whether to use SpellFix. 

the name of mod is self explanatory plus there is also video that shows with/withot mod difference, some spells in list have no name

Edited by Gamemacik, 26 October 2021 - 01:32 AM.

For modders:
Animation resources: NWN RED DRAGONTRWNDbl.pngDRAGONWHELP PACK+DRAGONBREATHTRWNDbl.png
For loosers: SPOILER ALERT! RCEuOoU.pngQeZVcUw.png

#22 Endarire

Endarire
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 November 2021 - 12:09 PM

@GameMacik I PMed you a bug report.  Enjoy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dimension Door, Teleport, Dimension, Gate, TV Bunny