Thanks guys. I know fans of bards and thief/mages will be overjoyed if the thief animation remained hooded even when not wearing armour.
Contents of the mod
Started by T.G.Maestro, Dec 18 2003 05:33 AM
64 replies to this topic
#61
Posted 05 March 2004 - 07:10 PM
"If you remember me, then you must also remember what you did!"
~ Edge, Panzer Dragoon Saga
~ Edge, Panzer Dragoon Saga
#62
Posted 08 March 2004 - 11:52 PM
Right, we will see if this is possible for v2 then. I put this to my possible TODO list.

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!
Member of The Silver Star team.
#63
Posted 21 April 2004 - 01:58 PM
Since the Balthazar component isn't working 100% as it should, we (Littiz) decided to leave it to v2.
The other components seem to work well and fine.
The other components seem to work well and fine.

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!
Member of The Silver Star team.
#64
Posted 21 April 2004 - 02:56 PM
We can do a Version 2 with just a couple of additional components in a (relatively) short time, if you want.
But I need to put this thing out now, and have a break.
Speaking about that, the version I just sent you is meant to be FINAL, not for testing usage
We can live with a couple of remaining bugs (if they are present!)
But I need to put this thing out now, and have a break.
Speaking about that, the version I just sent you is meant to be FINAL, not for testing usage
We can live with a couple of remaining bugs (if they are present!)
Ever forward, my darling wind...
#65
Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:23 PM
Reight - release procedure starting NOW!

Refinements v2 has been released!
Go and visit the website or the forum for more info!
Member of The Silver Star team.






