Photo

Keldorn <3

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#61 Sillara

Sillara

He made me love him without looking at me.

• 537 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 02:53 PM

Do we have any idea of how far along this mod has progressed? 30%? 60%? 90%? :D

Sillara
Check out my RPG forum!

#62 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 01:58 AM

If you see the dialogue between Imoen and Keldorn in ToB then you would see that Keldorn would more than likely not consider a romance between someone of the PC's age, and Imoen and the PC are the same age more or less.

Keldorn: Imoen!  What... are you pawing at me yet again?  Do you think I do not notice?  You are attempting to pickpocket me, aren't you?!
Imoen: Well, no... I just...
Keldorn: Just what?  Out with it, girl.  I won't have a party member stealing from me.
Imoen: No, no, that's not it!  I... I was just... I was just trying to find out if you're as muscular under your armor as you look.
Keldorn: Eh?  What's this?
Imoen: Oh, I know that you're married and all that, Keldorn... but do you have *any* idea how good you look?  I... I can't help myself, I just want to touch you all the time!
Keldorn: Imoen!  I... I have a daughter that is the same age as you!
Imoen: I don't know what it is, Keldorn... maybe it's the Bhaal essence in me.  I just want to run my fingers through your hair and nibble on your ears!  Oh, Keldorn, you drive me so wild!
Keldorn: By Torm, no!  This is terrible!  I... I had no idea I had this effect on you...
Imoen: Oh, get over yourself already, Keldorn!  Sheesh.  (giggle!)  Here's your ring back.  I won't take it again, I promise.

Sure, get the PC to say she likes Keldorn... but it's beyond him to like the PC that way, he'd feel like he's 'romancing' his daughter, more than likely. It's one of those impossible romances, sorry to say. :(

I disagree, but that is just me.

Edited by Moongaze, 29 September 2004 - 01:59 AM.

#63 Sillara

Sillara

• 537 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:37 AM

I also disagree. I think that if Keldorn were free (as Senka's mod would make him), he would be open to romancing the PC.

Sillara
Check out my RPG forum!

#64 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 05:54 AM

I 'd like to say that I estimate the ages of Keldorns girls as 9-10 for Vesper and 13-15 for Leona. Not older - they are schollgirls.

Do we have any idea of how far along this mod has progressed? 30%? 60%? 90%?

I'd like to know... :) You see, I'writing... then I have a dream... and start to re-write all :) I can't determine the relationships between PC and Keldorn as a standart romance, as a love... Remember? "She loved me for the dangers I had pass'd, And I loved her that she did pity them." :) This is the main idea of my mod.

#65 Sillara

Sillara

• 537 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 06:06 AM

I LOVE OTHELLO!!!!! Yes, yes, yes!!! Please work on this mod! Please finish it SOON!!!

Sillara

P.S. Sorry for the capitals, but I am excited about this mod--even more so now! :D :D :D
Check out my RPG forum!

#66 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 07:40 AM

Yep, it seems now that this will evolve into a full-scale mod. Perhaps this could get a forum here too, at some point?

#67 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:06 AM

In fact, I was thinking just that, spellslinger.

I 'd like to say that I estimate the ages of Keldorns girls as 9-10 for Vesper and 13-15 for Leona. Not older - they are schollgirls.

Aye, I agree. Also, I remember...at the beginning of BG1, the PC is in his/her early 20's, with a childhood of training and such behind him/her. Keldorn may be around 50 years of age, but the PC is in no way a "child". He/she is an adult.

#68 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:51 AM

Keldorn may be around 50 years of age, but the PC is in no way a "child". He/she is an adult.

Yes, I agree with that.
Btw who are working on this mod?

Edited by Archmage Silver, 30 September 2004 - 05:52 AM.

#69 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:16 AM

Maybe Keldorn has 3 daughters, one who is 20 years old and lives away from home. He must, actually, otherwise why would he say what he said? Hell, he's old enough to have a 20 year old daughter.

#70 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:31 AM

A fine idea, actually! What do you think, Moongaze? Is it a new component for the mod?

#71 nethrin

nethrin
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:03 PM

<Edit> Never mind.

Edited by nethrin, 30 September 2004 - 05:04 PM.

Let the Realms' wizards beware: Kindrek is here!
Natha jalil s'lat'halin vel'uss shlu'ta mir ilta ehmtu xuil l' prollussk. Il zhah Yasraena.
How's about we go sort out a few chavs with Willie Bruce?
Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt Saerileth's love.

#72 Sillara

Sillara

• 537 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:05 PM

Well, I would think that Keldorn only has the two daughters. My estimate for his age was a bit younger than 50 (say about 45), but I assumed he was just meaning ABOUT the same age in that dialogue with Immy. From the perspective of 45-50, 15-20 IS the same age.

Just my opinion. ;)

As far as I know, which is admittedly not far, Senka is the one working on this mod. Whether anyone is helping her, I do not know. I myself am swamped with Yasraena, so it would be a long while, if ever, before I could attempt to contribute to a Keldorn romance mod. Sigh. Keldorn romance mod :wub: .

Sillara

P.S. Sorry about the above post. I forgot to log my husband out. He didn't do that. I did. :turnip:
Check out my RPG forum!

#73 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:48 AM

A fine idea, actually! What do you think, Moongaze? Is it a new component for the mod?

Possibly, yes, though I too, share the thought that Keldorn has only two daughters. Of course 'tis possible for him to have a third daughter which would make for an interesting romance-based encounter or some such, but several things in the game would not work out anymore....such as an original Bioware banter between Keldorn and Yoshimo:

Yoshimo: So Keldorn, you are married man are you not?
Keldorn: That's right. I have a beautiful wife, and two lovely daughters.

Both of these lines are *voiced* too. ;)

#74 -dragonlord-

-dragonlord-

Posted 01 October 2004 - 07:14 AM

the third tis not lovely ehh :lol:

#75 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 01 October 2004 - 11:22 AM

I fail to see how it doesn't work out. Maybe he had an argument with his other daughter and they don't get on. He might be saying it out of spite. Maybe the argument ended with him saying she might as well not be his daughter or something. Good thing for the mod I'd say.

#76 fallen_demon

fallen_demon

barely untraind assasian

• 451 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 12:47 PM

or he could just mean that immy is young enough to be his daughter, not that he has one of her age
"I choose to believe what I was programed to believe."
Futurama quotes rock

#77 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 01 October 2004 - 01:26 PM

"Imoen! I... I have a daughter that is the same age as you!"

Pretty self-explanatory I think.

#78 Alessia

Alessia
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 October 2004 - 03:03 PM

So what we have here is a 'good' PC killing off innocent children? :rolleyes:  :blink:

Local thiefes kill them. Not PC...

Wow...Imagine what his reaction to Aran Linvail and crew might be! Furious single-handed attack on the Shadow Thieves? Not to mention if the PC is a (good-aligned) thief herself! ^_^

#79 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 08:07 AM

Krhm. Perhaps it would be best not to add any more children to Keldorn's family, the mod facing some problems with only two daughters already.

#80 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 04:00 AM

Krhm. Perhaps it would be best not to add any more children to Keldorn's family, the mod facing some problems with only two daughters already.

Aye, I agree. No need to make it more complicated than it already is.