• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#21 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 04:09 AM

Sounds quite interesting a mod...

Edit: You could just make a NPC romance Imoen-Keldorn LOL :lol: !!!

Edited by Archmage Silver, 12 September 2004 - 04:10 AM.

#22 Feanor

Feanor

The Elven Lord

• 1808 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 07:16 AM

To do such a mod, you would need to alter Keldorn's personality. From what I have seen in BG2, he would reject such a romance most likely, because he would consider himself to old for the PC.

#23 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 07:23 AM

Love knows no limits... heheh.

#24 Adahn

Adahn
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 09:31 PM

Exactly! Love overcomes all, buy I agreed with what you say about the fact that he would think himself to old for the pc, however circumstances would make him think otherwise, along with the fact that the pc would probably have to do some convincing. Or simply make the paladin fall for her.

#25 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 01:06 AM

A PC with relatively high CHA wouldnt have any problem. Even less if she is a paladin, eh!

*Cheers for Immortality the paladin, yeah!* :D
CLAN DLAN, your friendly neighborhood spanish community. Woo!

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#26 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 01:46 AM

Exactly! Love overcomes all, buy I agreed with what you say about the fact that he would think himself to old for the pc, however circumstances would make him think otherwise, along with the fact that the pc would probably have to do some convincing. Or simply make the paladin fall for her.

Exactly. Big age differences happen even in reality. Just a while ago I saw a 16 year old girl and a 52 year old man in love, in the news on TV.

Personally I don't think it's out of character or impossible for Keldorn to fall in love with the PC. I do imagine him saying that the PC is a bit young, but I don't think he would say "No, never. You are too young. Forget about it." -__-

And as always, if this Mod is ever made, if you don't like it, don't play it. :)

It's not the same thing. Like I said, Keldorn has a charisma about him... he's... mature... he's experienced. He's... I dunno if there's even a word for it.

Attractive? :rolleyes:

#27 GreyViper

GreyViper
  • 511 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 03:14 AM

Ehh, nono, not sibligs/sons/cousins/uncles!! only Keldorn!

Even if he looked like Rutger Hauer? :D
Democracy is three Dragons and a Cow voting on what's for dinner!

"A handsome young Cyborg named Ace,
Wooed women at every base,
But once ladies glanced at
His special enhancement
They vanished with nary a trace."

Barracks Graffiti
Sparta Command

#28 Adahn

Adahn
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 11:14 AM

I just wished I had the skill to make that mod myself lol, but I can't even get a click and drag right :lol: Needless to say, if someone makes it. I'd play it in a heartbeat.

#29 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 September 2004 - 12:20 PM

Well... Keldorn again :) In this thread http://www.shsforums...?showtopic=8616 Domi said about me. Actually I'm still working at Keldorn romance, but there are two things... First - I'm very busy, second - I'm Russian :) Well, I'm planning to do some additional quests (rather additional chapter)...

Edited by Senka, 15 September 2004 - 04:22 AM.

#30 Adahn

Adahn
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 11:16 AM

Well... Keldorn again :) In this thread http://www.shsforums...?showtopic=8616 Domi said about me. Actually I'm still working at Keldorn romance, but there are two things... First - I'm very busy, second - I'm Russian :) Well, I'm planning to do some additional quests (rather additional chapter)...

Well okie... it's true that there are a lot of complications... but it "CAN" and is being done heh. Personally I don't speak russian heh, my father does but I never learned it. Anyway, keep us posted about it.

#31 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 12:45 PM

AWESOME!! Any link where we can find out more? or read more about it? or something?! :D

I am a retired translator. If you need my assistance, or need somebody to translate something for you, you can send me a PM. I don't check SHS regularly. Thanks!! : D

#32 Eclipse

Eclipse
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 September 2004 - 08:56 PM

If Keldorn's family left him, then the PC could a) Just be a friend to support him during the bad time, and maybe turn into something els. or B) (the fun way) Seduce him >:) "hey Keldorn, i think i've wounded my thigh could you take a look at it for me?" And if you're more than just naughty you could actually corrupt him to a fall paladin perhaps? or even have him convert evil female PC's to good or atleast neutral alignments.

So... Good PC's would be the friend and maybe more
Neutral PC's could be naughty/friend
and evil PC's could be naughty and/or corrupt (or maybe get 'turned' to the light of good... or foggy grey of neutral)

Edited by Eclipse, 15 September 2004 - 09:03 PM.

#33 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 12:43 AM

I fail to see why some good aligned pc cant be naughty... in a good way :)

#34 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 04:24 AM

Yes, as long as Sir K just don't start to offer to kill people for the PC.

#35 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 08:04 AM

AWESOME!! Any link where we can find out more? or read more about it? or something?! :D

Unfortunately, no. But you can ask me and I'll try answer because my English is so bad. Well, my mod is for good PC only (excluding thief - pure, dual, multi). This is ungerstandable, I believe. I'd like to do it only for LG PC, but my friend bard CG eager to play romance with Keldorn and I cannot refuse her... :)
Actually romance started after Maria quest. Then... I killed Leona and Vesper (and Maria was guilty - she could not protect them)... this is the only way to do Keldorn free, believe me. Then I restored the war between Amn and Riatavin (city criers told about it during all game), and our party go to war...

#36 Adahn

Adahn
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 September 2004 - 01:08 PM

I fail to see why some good aligned pc cant be naughty... in a good way :)

Yeah ^.~ Good pcs can be naughty, just like Aerie in ToB. When the pc sais something like. "You're so innocent" and she answers back something like "I'll show just how "innocent' I am tonight..." MROWL! :lol:

#37 Sillara

Sillara

He made me love him without looking at me.

• 537 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 04:04 AM

@ Senka. That sounds extremely interesting! I have always wanted a Keldorn romance mod, and I agree that he does have many ties that must be severed first. I am interested in anything else that you can tell me, but most of all--how far is this mod from completion? :P

Sillara
Check out my RPG forum!

#38 Immortality

Immortality

Love Boat Captain

• 1616 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 05:09 AM

Kill them?! No... i dont think thats necessary at all... there are SO many ways to make this romance work... :(

#39 Senka

Senka
  • Modder
  • 134 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 05:27 AM

but most of all--how far is this mod from completion? 

Oh... I don't know, honestly, because I havn't time absolutely :(

No... i dont think thats necessary at all... there are SO many ways to make this romance work

No. At first Keldorn need to divorce. It very difficult for him as paladin. Not impossibly but difficulty. At second he cannot forget his children and cannot leave them for the sake of PC. He must be free. Absolutely.

#40 Eclipse

Eclipse
  • 82 posts

Posted 17 September 2004 - 10:28 AM

*Shrugs* I'm almost always chaotic neutral anyway...