Who would YOU like to see as an NPC?

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#101 Vicen

Vicen

Swooping...is bad....

• 477 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:37 AM

Yes Eldoths stats were quite horrible and does not get much worse then him but...I just want the loose ends tied up!

Check out my gaming oriented Youtube channel >>> https://www.youtube....er/viceiceman85

#102 Naxylldritt

Naxylldritt
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:35 PM

I'm surprised no one's mentioned it, but Link (the Hero of Time) seems like he's be pretty good as an NPC, save for the yelling-only dialogue. We could make this the only game where he actually talks, I suppose. Come to think of it, I actually made the Master Sword and the Mirror Shield... if anyone ever makes a mod for that, I could send 'em to you.

I second (or third, fourth, whatever) Semen Havarien as an NPC, but I'd prolly kill him on every playthrough anyway. Still, his deceitful jackass charm would appeal to some, I'm certain.

banner.png

RNHome is now a subsidary of Finlandcycles. Check it out!

#103 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:17 PM

For BG 1/Tutu/BG2, i've always thought it would be neat if the original crew from the "illusion-fighting" tutorial in Candlekeep could stick with you.

And from BG1 NPCs, Tiax, Xzar and Shar-Teel seemed pretty colourful. Especially Tiax, who'd i'd make into a <CHARNAME> if it didn't run up against running into the Bioware NPC version.

Tiax moves, make way!

#104 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:19 AM

For BG 1/Tutu/BG2, i've always thought it would be neat if the original crew from the "illusion-fighting" tutorial in Candlekeep could stick with you.

And from BG1 NPCs, Tiax, Xzar and Shar-Teel seemed pretty colourful. Especially Tiax, who'd i'd make into a <CHARNAME> if it didn't run up against running into the Bioware NPC version.

Tiax moves, make way!

You can find Tiax for BG2 here. :)

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#105 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:29 AM

Tiax rules all!

Ahem. i mean many thanks.

#106 Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Do what thou wilt

• 1567 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:31 PM

I want to see a mod based on myself.
For all of your BG modding needs: Chosen of Mystra.

This is The End.

#107 EpitomyofShyness

EpitomyofShyness
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:10 PM

I would like to see someone try to create a realistic person from our world ends up in theirs. Of course stats wouldn't be awesome, but items like belts of strength can always take care of such things.

Also, to be totally silly but still fun,

From the Lord of the Rings:

Sauron
Aragorn
Gandalf
Feanor
Arwen
A Ringwraith
Boromir. I love him. My favorite of the Nine Walkers.
Denethor for kicks. I'd probably kill him.
Eowyn.
Eomir.
Faramir.
... Lot's of other characters from the Lord of the Rings or the Silmarillion. These are just my tops.

From Final Fantasy VII:
Sephiroth
Kadaj
Yazoo
Loz
Reno and Rude
Vincent Valentine

And as not as silly options:
A mod which does something realistic so you can have Sarevok through all of SoA, or expands on the PC's relationship in ToB.
A mod for Saemon Havarian.
A mod for Jarlaxle. I love this bastard. He is my dream. Even though he'd probably make me cry.

That's all I can really think of, though a lot of suggestions other people have made would make me laugh and I would definitely play just to get a good laugh. Darth Vader... Heh. I would play that.