Photo

Who would YOU like to see as an NPC?

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#61 Plasmocat

Plasmocat

Incredible, unstoppable titan of terror!

• 1123 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 08:26 AM

How about Cousin It or Uncle Fester (Addamns Family)?
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. -- Albert Camus

#62 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 09:30 AM

Conan O'Brien, Gavin Crawford and Dr. Phil. Those banters would be hilarious... :P

#63 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 05 July 2005 - 12:19 PM

How about the banters between Bill O'Reilly and John Stewart. If anything like their interviews of each other, they'd be hysterical.

#64 Delight

Delight
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 12:29 PM

Dani Filth.

#65 Vita Muerte

Vita Muerte

BG2 Addict

• 80 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 09:21 PM

How about Edina Monsoon and Patsy Stone. :D

If I had the patience to learn how to code, I'd make a mini Ab Fab mod.

Edited by Vita Muerte, 05 July 2005 - 09:41 PM.

#66 Aion

Aion

Soul Of Magma

• 505 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 07:53 AM

Posted Image
Sephiroth

Posted Image
Cloud Strife (Kingdom Hearts)

Posted Image
Rei

Posted Image
Citan Uzuki

Posted Image
Jack Skellington

Posted Image
James Bond

Posted Image
Anthony Daniels, beyond C3PO.

Posted Image
Jim Carrey

#67 Kania

Kania

Haer'Dalis, meldo nin, phae-me, mellt'e-tehi!

• 162 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 05:00 AM

Saemon would be great! With a nice face, of course. :D
From me - Orlando Bloom. This could even make my Haer'Dalis jealous, but I'll still romance ONLY him, so he doen't have any reasons to get angry.
I tire... I'll be MUCH MORE AGREEABLE with REST!!

#68 --War999--

--War999--

Posted 17 July 2005 - 01:38 PM

:devil: I gotta agree with the belgerath comment. to paraphrase Eddings himself:

"Other fantasy authors have wise, mysterious old wizards like Merlin and Gandalf. i have a drunken old man with an enourmous number of bad habits who just happens to be able to level the tops off mountains if he feels like it"

mmmm... now imagine if Belgerath's powers were up to canon caliber :devil:

oh, and for a hoot, how about Bullet-Tooth Tony, Boris the Blade, and Mickey the Pikey from the movie Snatch?

and, cause i'm a fanboy like this, Vegeta. just tell him Irenicus made fun of his hair and watch the fireworks fly. heck, that'd probably take care of the end villian of TOB for us too.

James Bond
Randal Flagg (for you Stephen King fans out there. 'course, he'd proably be better as a villian, but for truly evil parties...)
Sephiroth
And my personal favorite, Smilin' Jack, lately of Vampire Bloodlines fame, originally from White Wolf publishing

#69 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 06:42 PM

Hehe, Belgarath would be great...
Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the general sat and the lines on the map
Moved from side to side.

#70 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 07:34 PM

Thomas Covenant, Linden Avery, Saltheart Foamfollower, Bannor, Lord Mhoram and Vain.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#71 --Avenger--

--Avenger--

Posted 20 July 2005 - 02:40 AM

I'd say some NWN or Star Wars characters would be loads of fun.
A magically portal appears in BG2 and guess who runs out :)

View Post

Jar Jar Binks and Deekin hand in hand.

#72 --War999--

--War999--

Posted 20 July 2005 - 04:07 AM

I say we give Jar-Jar to Irenicus for "experimentation"

#73 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 06:42 PM

Thomas Covenant, Linden Avery, Saltheart Foamfollower, Bannor, Lord Mhoram and Vain.

View Post

I dont think Covenant or Avery would make good NPCs, personally. I didnt actually like either of them (I dont think they were supposed to be liked, really) and neither had many interesting qualities. Its your opinion though, so fair enough :)
*Goes off to read the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant again*

Edited by Tom, 21 July 2005 - 07:13 PM.

And the front rank died
Moved from side to side.

#74 Jyzabyl

Jyzabyl

Order of the Radiantly Radiant

• 1468 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 06:36 AM

Isn't Thomas the original wild mage?
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. And in knowing that you know nothing, that makes you the smartest of all. Socrates

Not only are female redheads frequently lovely but theirs is a loveliness that suggests both lust and danger, pleasure and violence, and is, therefore, to the male of the species virtually irresistible. Red O red were the tresses of the original femme fatale. Tom Robbins

The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Unless you know anthing about anatomy. In that case the way to a man's heart is through his ribs with a meat cleaver. Miss Jyzzy's Guide to Men.

Xtreme Versatility? Xpress Yourself!

#75 Tom

Tom

moT

• 1403 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 07:17 PM

With his ring, I guess, although he doesnt do much with it. It would certainly be funny when Lord Foul finally gets his hands on the ring, goes to use it and is polymorphed into a squirrel, though xD
And the front rank died
Moved from side to side.

#76 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 21 July 2005 - 08:21 PM

Master Liu "A gentleman with slight personel flaws" and Number Ten Ox from Barry Hugard's the books "Bridge of Birds", "Story of Stone" and "Eigth Skilled Gentlemen"

Exert: The Living Saint to Master Liu " I would give you my blessings, but the celestial Emperor has reserved that privilige for himself, as soon as he has stockpile enough lightening bolts"

#77 Black Mage

Black Mage

Stabbity Hadoken!

• 167 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 02:54 PM

I say we give Jar-Jar to Irenicus for "experimentation"

View Post

No one deserves that, not even someone as evil as Irenicus.
Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to...

#78 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:52 AM

Tim the enchanter

#79 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 05 August 2005 - 01:39 PM

Yes Monty Python fans out there! We need the killer bunny guarding the holy grail instead of The black dragon.

I personally would love to see an avariel in this game. A lawful good avariel. More for the looks of the in game (a winged elf flying around :P) just for a romance between Aerie and the Avariel, since no one likes aerie. Also i'd like to see a cat fight between a female pc and Aerie, that would be funny.

Since i didn't like Valen.. we need a spell caster vampire or something, female of course (male vampires look more like mummies then vampires). I'm still waiting for the Valen romance mod to come out, so i still have hopes for the vampires.

And who else would be loved for making swords and bacon, our very own black smith cheff, Cromwell! with his frying pan!

Umm dunno, ideas just coming to my head!

#80 Nordthiad

Nordthiad
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:20 AM

A lawful evil wizard named Dick Cheney would be cool. B)