Photo

So you want BG1 portraits done in the BG2 style, eh?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 the Wingless Wonder

the Wingless Wonder
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 June 2006 - 01:22 AM

Aww, thanks for the hug. That and coffee and I'm going all day, despite my leanings toward evil in-game.

And my final contribution to the subject (wouldn't want to hog the thread) is to say I think I prefer this latter Immy over the ruffled one, since she remains more BG2-ish this way.

Oh! One more thing - have my eyes grown dim, or do I detect sort of a hint of a blond Val Kilmer in the new and improved Ajantis? Perhaps just something about the mouth and chin...

Anyhow, excellent work as always. Now get thee to a working station and please make these pics available for game use rather than for drooling over.

[ * e d i t * ]

Forgot to thank you for "Black Aerie" over at G3 - I've nicked that for CHARNAME use, since she deserves it better...

Edited by the Wingless Wonder, 29 June 2006 - 01:27 AM.

#42 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 03:05 AM

Woah. Ajantis just got smoochable. O.o *Swoons*

Did you use any Heath Ledger in him, perchance? He just... sort of looks like Heath Ledger, but I cannae be sure if he is or not, if ye get me. ><

If it is... then I request Jake Gylenhaal as Anomen.
*Has a strange brain...* xD

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

My adoptables > Your adoptables.

#43 Azazello

Azazello

The Anti-Spammer

• Staff
  • 1912 posts

Posted 01 July 2006 - 08:22 AM

Ohmygawd, Immy is sexhhy!

I agree, the second one gives her more BG1-ish dress; but I prefer the first because I make her a Swashbuckler, plus her outfit is still pink!

Plasmocat, you rule!

...thank you for "Black Aerie" over at G3...

Where, where?! I want that too, please!

Edited by Azazello, 01 July 2006 - 08:44 AM.

#44 Plasmocat

Plasmocat

Incredible, unstoppable titan of terror!

• 1123 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:38 PM

Thank you guys again. :wub:

Wingless, I thought about that after I made the ruffled Immy which is why I made a more BG2-y version. But like Azaazello I tend to play her more as a swashbuckler (word!) and that's why I wanted to give her more of a leather-armor-like ensemble. I know it's kinda shiny but that was modelled on an actual piece of quilted armor, just made pink, so I decided to keep it.

Hishi -- No, that's not Heath Ledger, that's a model named Leif Stacey I got off of some obscure agency site. When I'd finished I thought he kind of looked Heath Ledger-y too but I thought maybe it was just me. Heheheheh.

But who is Jake Gylenhaal?
All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. -- Albert Camus

#45 the Wingless Wonder

the Wingless Wonder
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 09:26 AM

But who is Jake Gylenhaal?

The movie-gay-cowboy, isn't it? Haven't seen that, but think I remember him in some other movies that I sadly can't remember the names of. Ah, someone else can tell you who he is...

#46 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 09:54 PM

Donnie Darko, Brokeback mountain... Jake Gyllenhaal's IMDb profile :)

#47 Deva

Deva

Possum of the Grotto

• Modder
  • 1378 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 05:52 PM

Mm, thankies Kae. That's the munchable Jake. <3 I personally always saw Anomen as looking more like him.

Ninde_ad.gif

143450.png176206.png

Click to feed.

Adopted from Valenth

My adoptables > Your adoptables.

#48 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 04:48 AM

Please see this post on G3 for a minor pixel fix to the Imoen portraits. Great pix BTW.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle