File Updated: 24 September 2010
File Category: Clan DLAN mirror
Forum: No Information
Readme: here
Creators: Auda and Mordenkainen
Version 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 made by Miloch

Version 2.4 by Henanigan

Introduction:

This mod introduces Haiass, your loyal companion animal.

Part of the Readme:

Please contact Auda (Auda_chella@hotmail.com) if you find any errors in the mod or other unforeseen things.
If there are issues with version 2.3, please post those to http://www.shsforums...howtopic=40623.

I. INSTALLATION

- Make sure you've previously installed BG2: ToB and any platform conversions you wish (such as Tutu or BGT)
- Though not mandatory, we advise you to install the latest patch for your game.
- Extract the contents of Haiass to the main directory of your game.
- Run setup-haiass.exe.
- This mod can be installed and uninstalled without causing any problem to your game, unless you have biffed your game after installing Haiass.
- To UNINSTALL: Run setup-haiass.exe again and it will give you options to reinstall or uninstall.

II. COMPATIBILITY

- This mod is compatible with BG2, (Easy)Tutu and BGT. It requires ToB due to advanced scripting commands.
- It is also compatible with other mods as it is compiled with WeiDU.

III. ON FIRST MEETINGS AND LEVEL INCREASES

- If you start from BG1, you'll find Haiass for the first time in the inn in Candlekeep.
- If you start from SoA, you'll find on the promenade of Waukeen's Promenade.
- If you start from ToB you may call him from your planar sphere.
- In the current version there are not yet any quests or banters with NPCs included.
- Haiass can rise up to 6 levels throughout BGT (4 increases only if you play BG2; 2 in Tutu). Level increases will occur while passing with Haiass through the following locations (make sure Haiass is NOT INVISIBLE while passing through these points):
Lvl 2: Nashkel Bridge
Lvl 3: Baldur's Gate Bridge (Wyrm's Crossing)
Lvl 4: Valley Mines, next to the house of the pastor
Lvl 5: Suldanessalar, one of the bridges
Lvl 6: Nalia's Keep
Lvl 7: Balthazar's Monastery
- As of v2.1, Haiass should follow the PC through all areas regardless of which mods are installed. If you find any areas where Haiass does not appear, please let us know so we can include them in future releases.

IV. THANKS

Thanks to everyone who has promoted and downloaded this mod. We hope you enjoy.
Special mentions for Immortality, Memnoch, Sammaster, Saemon, żQuien si no? and PatoFeria for their ideas, and Samurai_Zero and Kisia for offering to test. Thanks to dreamer2007, Xicloing and others for enhancement ideas.

V. VERSIONS

2.4:        
– tp2 file updated for EE support (BGEE / BG2EE / EET)
– cpmvars added for BG1 areas (some duplicated scripts retained for other reasons, e.g. hai1.baf)
– for EE: workaround added for area transition bug where protagonist and Haiass may stop responding due to spawning at the same coordinates
– for all versions: BWFixPack patch incorporated (jugue.baf)
– language folders rearranged to avoid some clutter (cosmetic)
– long-standing translation error corrected in English readme ("Valley Mines, next to the house of the pastor" should read "Imnesvale, next to the house of the minister")
– UTF-8 support added using HANDLE_CHARSETS; also, TRA files updated for EE (usability section; setup / game split)
– chapter 1 cutscene updated: Haiass now tags along as expected when you leave Candlekeep, but gets distracted by a squirrel in the woods (which saves his life); continuity fix / bug fix for area transition from cutscene

2.3 - Revised Haiass's script
- Added Russian translation by Arcanecoast.ru

2.2 - Removed "gray cloud" from Haiass's summoning whistle
- Revised area script patching for better compatibility

Beta2.1 - Revised for full BGT/BWP and Tutu compatibility by Miloch
- Changed code and various resources to enhance compatibility
- Corrected minor typos in English translation and readme
- Added slow regeneration and a resurrection component by request
- Added minor attribute increases for Haiass by request

Beta2.0 - Added English, German and French translations by Xicloing
- Added VERSION flag
- Updated WeiDU v210

Beta1.2 - Fixed bug that erased script areas

Beta1.1 - Added 5 new styles of fighting Haiass
- Correction of talks
- Added the whistle of Haiass

Beta1.0 - Initial version of the mod

Download here

Edited by jastey, 06 April 2020 - 05:36 AM.

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:00 AM

There is a serious bug in this mod that makes it unplayable on vanilla BGT and definitely so if you have any other mods (such as BG1 NPC).

If the author is no longer maintaining it, I could fix that at least, since it would be fairly easy. I didn't delve into the mod to see whether there were other bugs, but the mass-overwriting of 52 area scripts was fairly major :blink:.

As for the other stuff you want, I'm not sure how it would be implemented without more details (I have not played the mod, so I do not know much about it beyond what I read in the readme and here.) If it's fairly simple, I guess I could look into it too, but I don't want to get bogged down in another time-consuming update of someone else's mod since I've got a number of other irons in the fire. But if you just want the creature to drop, say, a bone when it dies that can resummon it I guess that should be fairly easy.

Edited by Miloch, 24 May 2009 - 10:02 AM.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:18 PM

Wow, Thank you Miloch for wanting to help in improving this mod!

If the author is no longer maintaining it, I could fix that at least, since it would be fairly easy.

Yes, that would be great! At least this would make it compatible with BWP.

But if you just want the creature to drop, say, a bone when it dies that can resummon it I guess that should be fairly easy

Yes, that would be more than enough :) .

As for the other stuff you want, I'm not sure how it would be implemented without more details

I know of at least the problem that Haiass doesn't heal after you rest that is problematic, in rest I haven't had enough time to play to notice something else that could be improved, being in the final year of university. But I'm sure that if you are willing to invest a little more time in improving this mod some people from ClanDlan can come with suggestions with what can be improved.

As for me, I am very satisfied for now if at least the major incompatibility with BWP is fixed, Haiass could heal himself after rest and I get the possibility to resurrect him.

Thank you!

#4 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:53 AM

Well, you could have him heal himself fairly simply with an addition to his script like this:

IF
	PartyRested()
	HPPercentLT(100)
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
	ActionOverride(Myself,ForceSpell(Myself,CLERIC_HEAL))
END
I'm sure it could be improved, but I don't think it'd be a difficult addition at all.

As for resurrection, you could have a specific spell to resurrect him, or a specific NPC you created that you could pay to resurrect him. (Both of which are doable).

#5 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:37 AM

As for resurrection, you could have a specific spell to resurrect him, or a specific NPC you created that you could pay to resurrect him. (Both of which are doable).

I dunno about bloating up spellbooks (or even innates) even further. Also, the wolf's corpse is going to be wherever it died, so I dunno about some NPC raising it from miles away either. That of course would be the case with the "bone" but it makes somewhat more sense, because you're taking a piece of the wolf with you.

I was thinking of just coding the "bone" (or wolf pelt or whatever) as an item in an unpickpocketable slot to avoid adding any scripting. So the wolf just drops it when it dies. But there are spells and effects that cause DropInventory() and such that might mess with that so I suppose it'll need to be scripted. Not that that's a big deal, but sometimes there's funniness with Die() not recognising the death properly.

Also I was thinking of putting a pretty stiff penalty on using the bone, maybe -4 CON for 4 turns to whoever invokes the wolf, to simulate the drain of raising it. Maybe a 1% chance of a permanent loss of 1 point of CON though that may be a bit too steep? Also I could make it so only clerics can use it or something.

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#6 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

I dunno about bloating up spellbooks (or even innates) even further. Also, the wolf's corpse is going to be wherever it died, so I dunno about some NPC raising it from miles away either. That of course would be the case with the "bone" but it makes somewhat more sense, because you're taking a piece of the wolf with you.

I was thinking of just coding the "bone" (or wolf pelt or whatever) as an item in an unpickpocketable slot to avoid adding any scripting. So the wolf just drops it when it dies. But there are spells and effects that cause DropInventory() and such that might mess with that so I suppose it'll need to be scripted. Not that that's a big deal, but sometimes there's funniness with Die() not recognising the death properly.

Also I was thinking of putting a pretty stiff penalty on using the bone, maybe -4 CON for 4 turns to whoever invokes the wolf, to simulate the drain of raising it. Maybe a 1% chance of a permanent loss of 1 point of CON though that may be a bit too steep? Also I could make it so only clerics can use it or something.

Aa yes the idea with the penalty of -4 CON for 4 turns on using the bone is a nice one :D , but the 1% chance of permanent loss doesn't sound so enjoyable :P . And the idea with clerics only being able to use it is also very good :D (but I hope also multi class or dual class clerics and cleric specialized classes)

Edited by dreamer2007, 25 May 2009 - 10:44 AM.

#7 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:49 AM

Aa yes the idea with the penalty of -4 CON for 4 turns on using the bone is a nice one :D , but the 1% chance of permanent loss doesn't sound so enjoyable :P . And the idea with clerics only being able to use it is also very good :D (but I hope also multi class or dual class clerics and cleric specialized classes)

And if it's not too complicated, make an other item that is gained from a dialog option with the dog, like the familiars statue, so the dog can actually be moved instead always recreated from the bone. This would have the advantage that there is no need for the 50+ area codes when the creature/item can handle all of them.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 26 May 2009 - 09:15 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#8 Xicloing

Xicloing
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 01:29 PM

Miloch,

Great, thanks for taking care of this one!
If I remember correctly the author wrote somewhere in the readme, that Haiass doesn't appear in all areas of the many mods available: any chance of fixing this too ?

As for the resurection : What about temporarily draining level from the resurrecting priest ?
And maybe there should be a special NPC somewhere in BG1, BG2 and ToB, just in case some crazy players want to play without a cleric or druid.

#9 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:30 AM

And if it's not too complicated, make an other item that is gained with a dialog option like a familiar so the dog is actually moved instead always recreated from the bone.

Not sure what you mean by this (which means yes, it probably is too complicated :P).

If I remember correctly the author wrote somewhere in the readme, that Haiass doesn't appear in all areas of the many mods available: any chance of fixing this too ?

What they appear to want to do is add a block to every single area script regardless of what mods are installed. We can do this pretty easily via regexp. It beats adding to baldur.bcs by a hair and it beats that fat COMPILE ~Haiass/BGT~ by a long chalk.

As for the resurection : What about temporarily draining level from the resurrecting priest ?

That is also doable I guess, but is the CON penalty enough?

And maybe there should be a special NPC somewhere in BG1, BG2 and ToB, just in case some crazy players want to play without a cleric or druid.

Now who would do that? :P I'd rather not add dialogue to this if I can get away with not doing it, because it's someone else's mod and because I'm not particularly good at it. But if someone wants to write and code it, I guess I can add it. I think that if someone wants the wolf, they can find an NPC cleric to join at least temporarily to resurrect it. Kind of a cheat, since they don't have to worry about the penalty, but oh well - I guess finding an NPC who's not already in your party is penalty enough.

#10 dreamer2007

dreamer2007
  • 430 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:45 AM

I personally consider that the CON penalty is more than enough :) . Anyway very soon in the game you are able to revive party members with no penalty so it would be strange that the cleric gets a huge penalty when resurrecting Haiass, a wolf. It's a very special wolf, but still... a wolf :P .

Edited by dreamer2007, 26 May 2009 - 07:21 AM.

#11 Xicloing

Xicloing
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 08:40 AM

That's probably just me; I don't like using/abusing resurrections in cRPGs. Is it possible to make a tougher penality optional ?

Now who would do that? :P I'd rather not add dialogue to this if I can get away with not doing it, because it's someone else's mod and because I'm not particularly good at it. But if someone wants to write and code it, I guess I can add it. I think that if someone wants the wolf, they can find an NPC cleric to join at least temporarily to resurrect it. Kind of a cheat, since they don't have to worry about the penalty, but oh well - I guess finding an NPC who's not already in your party is penalty enough.

Again, typically me, always looking for the most improbable probabilities...

#12 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:02 AM

Is it possible to make a tougher penality optional ?

Yeah, I could make the whole resurrection component optional with 2 options.

#13 neutrowave

neutrowave

Hast'fyr

• 103 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:08 AM

Hello :cheers: ,

I see that Haiass mod is beeing revised and I have a report about a bug , pretty annoying , .... after I enter in some areas ,Haiass is beeing spawned first then me and if I want to walk in the area (if the entrance is narrow ex. stairs) Haiass it's not moving aside to let me pass (like NPC's do) ... I need to load the game or get rid of Haiass to fix it.
Posted Image

Edited by neutrowave, 28 May 2009 - 06:11 AM.

#14 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:38 AM

I see that Haiass mod is beeing revised and I have a report about a bug , pretty annoying , .... after I enter in some areas ,Haiass is beeing spawned first then me and if I want to walk in the area (if the entrance is narrow ex. stairs) Haiass it's not moving aside to let me pass (like NPC's do) ... I need to load the game or get rid of Haiass to fix it.

Ever tried the right button to move to unspecified area for the chars... this is to make space by moving in the exit area, but not exiting.

Now, in my vision, as I tried to tell in the previous post, the dog would be summoned from an item that would be consumed by the summoning the dog... and the item could be regained by talking to the dog, in a process that would also remove the dog from the area, these would never be any of these issues... and the bone gained when the dog dies, would still be used... and there would be only one area script alteration, not 150.

#15 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:50 AM

IF
	PartyRested()
	HPPercentLT(100)
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
END
I'm sure it could be improved, but I don't think it'd be a difficult addition at all.

Well, the first improvement would be HPPercentLT(Myself,100) so the thing actually parses :P. Other than that, I don't know what would improve it specifically, so I've added it as is.

Yeah, I can reproduce it in Tutu (this is now Tutu-compatible). It's annoying. I changed the wolf's allegiance from "ally" to "controlled". Now the default action when you cursor over the wolf is to select it, then you can move it. With "ally" you can only talk to it, not move it (as far as I could tell). With "controlled" you can still talk to it by clicking on the talk icon first. It doesn't really "talk" for those who don't know, but you can give it instructions and the like via dialogue.

Anyway, in other words, you can now move the wolf out of your way if it's blocking you. It's a fix, but I don't know if it's the best one.

Ever tried the right button to move to unspecified area for the chars... this is to make space by moving in the exit area, but not exiting.

Do what now? The right mouse button? That did nothing for me, nor did anything else I messed with (apart from the solution above).

Now, in my vision, as I tried to tell in the previous post, the dog would be summoned from an item that would be consumed by the summoning the dog... and the item could be regained by talking to the dog, in a process that would also remove the dog from the area, these would never be any of these issues... and the bone gained when the dog dies, would still be used... and there would be only one area script alteration, not 150.

+890 script alterations on my Tutu install, actually <_<. Some of those probably aren't used, but we can't guarantee some mod won't use them. At least they are all EXTEND_BOTTOMs now, rather than a mixture of EXTEND_TOP/BOTTOM and overwriting via COMPILE.

The problem here is that this isn't a joinable NPC, so it won't automatically follow you to new areas. So your solution leaves you dogless if the item is consumed by summoning, and the PC moves to a new area. Unless you can explain it better (and preferably code it while you're at it :D). It would seem almost more of a pain to have to summon the dog every time you go to a new area, especially smaller ones where you might get jumped immediately.

Now the PC already gets a chew toy on first meeting the wolf. (Is this supposed to be unmovable and permanently in the inventory? As far as I can tell from the existing code probably so.) This does nothing but tells you the dog's stats and is used by scripts to level up the dog at certain places, AFAICT. The PC also gets a whistle that can summon the dog, but only if in the same area (so it says anyway). (A minor bug here is that if you export your character after meeting the dog, you'll end up with duplicate items, but I guess I can fix that by destroying them first in the dialogue before giving them.)

The resurrection component is also in, but not exactly tested comprehensively (or at all). One thought I had is giving a small (say 5-10%) chance of Haiass coming back as a vampiric wolf hostile to the party trying to resurrect it, heh. Then if you kill that wolf, you have to try again with a new bone. But I don't know if I feel like messing with this mod that way (i.e. I don't really feel like coding it :P). Also, in PnP resurrection, the cleric cannot cast spells or engage in combat until after 1 day of rest. But given this is just a wolf, and the game version of Resurrection doesn't do that (short of some mods perhaps), I just put the existing 2 penalties in (-4 con for 4 turns or -4 con/-1 level for 4 turns).

If someone wants to help test this, let me know. Otherwise I'll probably just get it to "good enough" and let Immortality know so she can translate the new strings and upload the new version.

#16 neutrowave

neutrowave

Hast'fyr

• 103 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:23 AM

I see what are you implying and I know the trick :D but there are times when I'm stuck in narrow places that are not near the exit area.

Good to hear about the fix for selecting and moving the dog.....Great job :cheers: ..... Now it's all perfect .

#17 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

• 10911 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:55 PM

+890 script alterations on my Tutu install, actually <_<. Some of those probably aren't used, but we can't guarantee some mod won't use them. At least they are all EXTEND_BOTTOMs now, rather than a mixture of EXTEND_TOP/BOTTOM and overwriting via COMPILE.

Well if I would put this into my mod, I would just make this dialog(IJ#CeUNS.dlg) that runs this scripts(IJ#CeUNS.bcs).
The dialog goes like this: (IJ#CeUNS.d -> .dlg)
BEGIN IJ#CeUNS
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~So what's up little dog, you want to look inside my backbag?~ THEN BEGIN IJ#Unsummon
IF ~~ THEN REPLY ~Ah, never mind.~ EXIT
END

BEGIN IJ#Unsummon
SAY ~Wuvh.~ THEN DO ~SetGlobal("IJ#CeSum","GLOBAL",1)~ EXIT
END
The Script attached this: (IJ#CeUNS.baf -> .bcs)
IF 
	Global("IJ#CeSum","GLOBAL",1)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
			KILL("IJ#dog")
			SetGlobal("IJ#CeSum","GLOBAL",2)
			CreateItem("IJ#Cesp",0,0,0))
EXIT

And the item("IJ#Cesp.itm") when used creates a invisible creature that runs this script:
IF 
	Global("IJ#CeSum","GLOBAL",2)
THEN
	RESPONSE #100
		CreateCreature("IJ#dog",[-1.-1],5) xxx
		TakePartyItem("IJ#Cesp.itm")
		DestroyItem("IJ#Cesp.itm")
		SetGlobal("IJ#CeSum","GLOBAL",0)
		DestroySelf()
EXIT
I know it will be a bit harder with Haiass, as the summon script will be much longer, as the creature has many levels, but that's why there is the IF ***'s, and xxx at the CreateCreature line...
P.S. the code is totally untested. ...yes, I used my creature and my item names cause I said, if I would do this in my mod...

The problem here is that this isn't a joinable NPC, so it won't automatically follow you to new areas. So your solution leaves you dog less if the item is consumed by summoning, and the PC moves to a new area. Unless you can explain it better (and preferably code it while you're at it :D). It would seem almost more of a pain to have to summon the dog every time you go to a new area, especially smaller ones where you might get jumped immediately.

I know, but if I left my dog to London on my trip to back home to Finland, the dog would stay at London until something eat's it, or I go and get it back... or someone else does it first. And no, I never have had a dog, cause I would have left it to London. ;)

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 28 May 2009 - 03:00 PM.

#18 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 03:26 PM

yes, I used my creature and my item names cause I said, if I would do this in my mod...

Well, of course, you could make a mod that has a summonable imp or dog or packdogs of Hades at your disposal (and indeed you may have done the latter) that can be killed and recreated as you please. So why reinvent the wheel with this mod? <_< You probably want to use DestroySelf() instead of Kill() though, unless you want imp or dog corpses all over the place (maybe you do, but not very realistic).

The problem here is that this isn't a joinable NPC, so it won't automatically follow you to new areas. So your solution leaves you dog less if the item is consumed by summoning, and the PC moves to a new area. Unless you can explain it better (and preferably code it while you're at it :D). It would seem almost more of a pain to have to summon the dog every time you go to a new area, especially smaller ones where you might get jumped immediately.

I know, but if I left my dog to London on my trip to back home to Finland, the dog would stay at London until something eat's it, or I go and get it back... or someone else does it first. And no, I never have had a dog, cause I would have left it to London. ;)

Well I don't want to change the way this whole mod operates - I'm just putting in bug fixes and obvious features that are lacking. The wolf is supposed to follow you around wherever you go, and although I don't have a dog, that is exactly what my gf's dog would do unless you ordered it otherwise (as you can do with Haiass, or so the mod seems to intend anyway). Granted, it will probably follow you through closed doors and the like, which is probably unrealistic, but I don't know if there's much that can be done about that. Maybe something can be put in the area-spawning scripts with a !TargetUnreachable([PC]) trigger that moves the wolf only if that's true, but I don't know if that works across areas, even adjacent ones.

Also, the physically moving the dog out of the way when it's blocking you is actually realistic, because half the time that's what I have to do with this overgrown beast (at least wolf-sized if not bigger).

#19 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:02 PM

IF
	PartyRested()
	HPPercentLT(Myself,100)
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
END

This doesn't work, even with the correction, probably because the wolf isn't in the party. I tried all sorts of variations for the action, including Rest() ApplySpell() and so on, but I still had a badly injured dog after 8 hours or more. I can't think of how to do this without adding even more blocks to the area scripts or baldur.bcs. What I could do is apply a really slow regeneration effect to the wolf. It strikes me that this is kinda how they work anyway - they probably rarely sleep for 8 hours like humans but might stop every so often to lick their wounds.

Everything else seems to be working AFAICT so that'll probably be my last change before giving it to the translators, unless someone can think of other improvements.

I also smuggled in the random chance for a hostile vampiric wolf resurrection after all, and it is pretty cool if I do say so myself :D.

Oh, another buggish thing. The wolf doesn't always follow you between areas after the resurrection, probably because its death variable has already been set. Any way to clear or reset this?

#20 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:19 PM

Another problem with that script is that the Spell() variants require that the caster be of a class and level capable of casting the spell, even if some of them don't require the caster to have them in his spellbook at the moment. So unless that's one talented wolf, he's probably not capable of casting 6th level clerical spells. ;)

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum