Photo

Do you remember? I do

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Menelanna

Menelanna
  • 3006 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 02:52 PM

Do you remember groaning when you ran into Coran again? And then ended up having to save his sorry hide because some tart got him into trouble again...
Steel is my body, fire is my blood.
I've created over a thousand blades
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as i pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."--Archer from Fate/Stay Night

Posted Image
Signature done by Sinharvest. thanks!

Interested in great fanstay Role Play? Come join Imythess the Border Between Dreams and Choas.
(should you join feel free to contact me. my main account it Fara're. hope to see you there :D)

#82 Belladonna

Belladonna
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:30 PM

Do you remember the first time Shoal kissed your main character, and going WHAT?!?

I heard about that so I had her kiss Khalid instead when I first encountered her. No major loss.
Posted Image
Through inner peace leads to enlightenment.
Alora a mod in progress by yours truly.
My food mod.

#83 minnamaarit

minnamaarit

In recon mission...shush!!

• 429 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 01:40 AM

Do you remember reading the ToB epilogues for the first time, and finding out what was going to happen to your party members?

Yes...and after playing whole trilogy, reading those epilogues made me feel like crying. It felt so final, like BG experience wouldn't be the same anymore. And I guess it isn't. First time is once in a lifetime. -_-

Do you remember...

- sleeping in the wilderness for the first time right after leaving Candlekeep, hoping that you wouldn't be attacked by a gibberling - or worse: a wolf - during the night? I remember reloading countless times because some hungry wolf ate both charname and Imoen. :(

- when Ogre Berserker was the worst kind of foe to met in the wilderness areas?

- how frustrating it was to step into *yet another* web trap in Cloakwood, and realise that your party is BOTH webbed AND surrounded by giant spiders?

- your whole party getting slaughtered by Sword spider?

- the joy after finding Ankheg plate mail early in the game?

- trying out the belt of mas./fem. just for fun?

- finding your first skill book?

- getting golden pantaloons and thought "WTH?!" ? :D

Oh sweet memories...
*Frak Ferrari. Frak Porsche. Give me Nimbus 2000. Or a levitate spell.*

Posted Image
Mwhahaha!! I has Boo! And since I has Boo, I has Minsc too! Beware, evil buttocks! >:D