Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:13 AM

:cheers: Happy Birthday Kalia ! :cheers:

Posted Image

#23 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:18 AM

Happy Birthday Kalia :hug:

Sorry I havent been around much. Been busy but I wanted to pop in to say happy birthday :D

#24 kalia

kalia
  • 454 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:38 AM

Thanks guys! Haven't been around much myself, with releasing a mod & all (so much more effort than I thought! :wacko: ). Birthday wishes much appreciated! And drinks all round! :cheers:

#25 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 10:13 AM

TreeTop: This is a great picture

http://s138.photobuc...eenShot1871.jpg

Chimera... are we going to get a wardrobe malfunction? :D Nice work btw.

Yeah she does need "the look" but I am considering re-installing Obliv because of too many conflicting body mods. I'm getting disappearing body parts and different skin tones for head vs body. Guess I need to choose one body mod and stick to it.

#26 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:45 PM

:cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIA!!! :cheers:

#27 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 01:55 PM

:cheers: Happy Birthday Kalia :cheers:

*IG Ryu and IRL Ryu vanishes into the shadows with a certain orange box...* :D
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#28 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:19 PM

The orange box?! Not you too Ryu!! :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIA!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Cool screens everyone! :)

I'd join in but I'm too busy learning and buying things for Poser 7. I'm not going to be jumping back into Oblivion for awhile. But I'm still around! ^_^

Edited by Shadow', 19 October 2007 - 02:19 PM.

Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#29 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:20 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALIA!
Posted Image

#30 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:42 PM

Do I smell Team Fortress and Spy pwnage ? :rolleyes:

Posted Image

#31 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 02:45 PM

Leeroy Jenkins voice: It's not my fault!

My bro was feeling generous with his money today! :D

#32 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 03:27 PM

Happy Birthday, Kalia! :cheers:

cyborgakadjmoose: Those Cosmic Contemplation shots are awesome :clap:

Thanks Karandras!

cyborgakadjmoose: Ayakana returns! Looks like Highpressure's pirate has some competition now

cyborgakadjmoose: From these pictures I am going to try and figure this out...to get a new ship she is going to try and capture/kill the grey fox?

Heh...maybe...I won't say until I'm able to write the next part of her story. Not sure if you read it, but the first segment of her story is here. She does have her ship back though...but that's not why she would go after the Grey Fox... :ph34r:
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#33 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:43 PM

Posted Image

Best...picture...ever. :cheers:

#34 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 05:49 PM

:cookie: Happy Birthday Kalia! :cookie:

Video of the day: Cute porcupine

@ Yorkmaster - Very cool shot. Love the way things are just lined up perfectly. :new_thumbs:
Psst! Once you clear the area, there's a really nice picnic spot under that tree

@ Radicus - Cool effect with the sunbeams. Photoshop did you say?
In what town are the guards now giving piggyback rides? :lol2:
rotflmao

@ Soul Slayer - I like how the top does not overemphasise her bustline. And the squareish cut of the neckline is good too
Cool :) A fish tank. Where from?

@ greatfool1 - Foolish AF. This can't be good.
Definitely unhappy.
Very creepy, and looks just right for Hallowe'en. :) I like creepy stories.

@ DFSL - Was this done by taking clothing from the sidderent body mods and simply dressing your char? Or was it more complicated? I cannot see any evidence of the dreaded gaping or clipping, so find this pic rather interesting. <_<

@ Lady Blue - Looks like a story in the works :coolthumb:

@ Rogue Sun - A fine finish to a cool series of shots. :) Though, I had thought that assassins were supposed to be fairly sublte in their line of work.

@ KadajX - Is he the dark-haired one f your two chars we usually see? Or is this a different one? Doesn't look entirely familiar.
He's been training all day! Hope he's hot a good, nutritious dinner waiting for him
He's twins! :new_thumbs:

@ Chimera - Am thinking... if you unfattied the cheeks just a wee bit more, she'd be a bit closer. No idea about the eyes though. Sorry. :(
Now this one - if you can widen the area by the temples, and round the face just a tad, you might come up with a char that could at least be a close relation to Oprah. (I'm horrible, I know) :devil:
Any idea as to the song? Or is it currently [Blue Harvested?

@ Treetop Smoker - Why everyone should have eyelash adhesive on hand. :naughty: (or spirit gum, both work equally well. Just never use super glue - old costumers secret btw)

@ JazzJR - Did nobody survive?
He's got a lovely ring:)

@ Karandras - Looks great! Hard to tell exactly what the races you used for him are. Looks like there might be a bit of Kajiit, Argonion, some type of Daedra, and maybe Imperial? :cookie:

Thats the Mizuki Outfit high-poly beta for EC . Retexed black :)

Much thanks :) Was able to find it from the name. :):):)

No, Sable is a powerful and skilled flyer, and she says it'll take more than a couple ounces of jewelry to slow her down.

Excellent :) Those rings just looked heavy. Another Oblivion illusion. :)

Yeah she does need "the look" but I am considering re-installing Obliv because of too many conflicting body mods. I'm getting disappearing body parts and different skin tones for head vs body. Guess I need to choose one body mod and stick to it.

Makes one wonder if there would be a way to use more than one body mod with stability in the game. Other than useing clothing to achieve that goal. Would really give Cyrodil a lift (or sag). :P

#35 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:12 PM

*sigh* I really need to stop finding new things to do...for example last night I heard about Jeff Dunham for the first time and since then I have been watching all the Divx videos of him there is (hilarious guy) :)

Useless fact of the day: There are more than 200 kinds of chili peppers, none of which belong to the pepper family.

Mistranslations: Rhodes tailor shop: Order your summers suit. Because is big rush we will execute customers in strict rotation.

Today in History: The British Surrender surrender at Yorktown, ending the American Revolution.

Comments:

Highpressure: Amazing jobs with those retextures. Posted Image I love that kimono.

Greatfool1: Hmm who resurrected BCube I wonder? The "tiptoe on water lady" or Satan

DFSL: These clothing combinations you keep coming up with are wonderful and the fact they are for 3 different body mods makes it even better :)

Lady Blue: Now what is this relic they are looking for? The light of Dawn? ;) By the way my vote goes to The Order of Belka winning the race :)

Rogue Sun: By the nine divines that is amazing...I guess this confirms she is an assassin :)

jaxson: Great shots of her, that Egyptian outfit goes great with that weapon.

Floydian1: Two Dremora with one arrow, nice one :)

Kadaj X: Um, is he trying to cut his own hair with his fingers? :)

Yorkmaster: I agree with you, it's just that it seem most of the mods coming out don't add a lot of "picture-able" items or places to SI

DFSL: See above, thats almost the same picture (inless I am missing something... :unsure: )

Chimera: Not sure about shrinking the eyes, you might try reducing them in the CS =, now sure if that would get them any smaller.

Floydian1: Another great outfit, that color looks wonderful on her Posted Image

Radicus: Hilarious picture :) The only thing I can't figure out is what that mittle thing in the corner saying "murp" is ;)

Soul_Slayer: I fishtank...where in the world did you get that?

Treetop Smoker: Those lace outfits seem to go well with just about everything :)

Kadaj X: So...for how many hours now has he been trying to cut his hair? :)

jaxson: For an Orc she looks a lot like an elf...:)

Chimera: Now we just need some paparazzi for them and we will be set ;)

JazzJR: That is a lot of corpses...though I think the undead won seeings as they were already dead :) (wonderful ring by the way, did you make it?)

Kadaj X: I was going to make an attack of the clones joke but then I googled "BUNSHIN NO JUTSU" and found out what it is, now my clone joke doesn't sound so good ;)

DFSL: Another great outfit, where did you get those leggings from?

Floydian1: I thought the "good" version was supposed to shot less skin than the evil one :whistling:

Chimera: Very nice video, the fighting was very well done and the music really fit :cheers:

Highpressure: Looks like someone is head and shoulders above the other students :)

Comment post IOI (items of interest)

Couple of releases:

Kalia and Floydian1 BAB Clothes: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=13545
Kalia's Shortdresses for BAB: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=13538

Woohoo, thank you very both (both of you) for putting these together :)

Thanks Chiglet an Karandras. You are very kind (and dedicated, to review pages and pages of posts).

Your welcome :) (Nice name by the way :whistling: ) ;)

Treetop, please forgive me - but all I can think about when I look at this is how much glue you'd have to use.

OH

OH GOD, I WISH I HADN'T THOUGHT OF THAT.

:blink: :blink:

Heh...maybe...I won't say until I'm able to write the next part of her story. Not sure if you read it, but the first segment of her story is here. She does have her ship back though...but that's not why she would go after the Grey Fox... :ph34r:

:doh: I did read the first part back when it came out but I forgot it, time to re-read it :doh: :doh: :doh:

1. Video of the day: Cute porcupine

2. @ Karandras - Looks great! Hard to tell exactly what the races you used for him are. Looks like there might be a bit of Kajiit, Argonion, some type of Daedra, and maybe Imperial? :cookie:

1. Wow...that porcupine is cute...almost makes you forget your shouldn't pet him :) (Almost)

2. Thanks for the cookie :) Thats actually a Tang Mo with Dremora horns :) (hence "demon monkey" ;) )

I think for the next few days, I am going to try something a little different than I have done recently, instead of waiting several hours (or days recently :whistling:) to comment on a picture I am going to comment right around when I see it. I have noticed more and more I keep popping in the forum and seeing some great pictures and having to tell myself to wait another few hours before I mention it (Also you have no idea how many jokes I have come up with only to forget them by that night, it can be infuriating :) ). Plus this will also let me give more attention to each picture (another problem I have noticed with my posts recently)

I will only be trying it for a few days but if it goes well I might just stick with it for awhile :) (oh and the useless fact of the day and that sort of thing will be scattered about each day, think of it as a scavenger hunt ;) )

Edited by Karandras, 19 October 2007 - 08:19 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#36 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:14 PM

BUNSHIN NO JUTSU !!

http://i231.photobuc...20-42-43-26.jpg

Which Bunshin no Jutsu is it ?? :D Kage-Bunshin ? Mizu Bunshin ? Suna-Bunshin ?

Treetop, please forgive me - but all I can think about when I look at this is how much glue you'd have to use.

OH

PS, she's gorgeous. How do you get the eyes so glassy?

Those eyes are from a custom race mod called the Human race. :) and glue ? :huh:

Thats the Mizuki Outfit high-poly beta for EC . Retexed black :)

Much thanks :) Was able to find it from the name. :):):)

NP :)

Treetop Smoker: Those lace outfits seem to go well with just about everything :)

Yes, They do ! Thanks to Soul Slayer. :cheers:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 19 October 2007 - 08:21 PM.

Posted Image

#37 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 08:40 PM

OH

Those eyes are from a custom race mod called the Human race. :) and glue ? :huh:

I am guessing the glue is to keep her from falling out of the top :blink:

#38 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 11:04 PM

JazzJR: That is a lot of corpses...though I think the undead won seeings as they were already dead :) (wonderful ring by the way, did you make it?)

Well the undead had a lot of casualties :devil:

Hehe no the ring is from KOTN ;)

#39 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:11 AM

OH

:blink: :blink:

snipified...and glue ? :huh:

I am guessing the glue is to keep her from falling out of the top :blink:

Latex people...Liquid Latex. :blush: :devil:

You know...the stuff they make masks, molded costumes and sexy skimpy lingerie out of!

At least that's what came to mind when I read that! :lol:

#40 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:27 AM

@ KadajX - Is he the dark-haired one f your two chars we usually see? Or is this a different one? Doesn't look entirely familiar.
He's been training all day! Hope he's hot a good, nutritious dinner waiting for him
He's twins! :new_thumbs:

He's a new one :) True ninja have to train ;) The other one is his clone 8)

Kadaj X: Um, is he trying to cut his own hair with his fingers? :)

Kadaj X: So...for how many hours now has he been trying to cut his hair? :)

Kadaj X: I was going to make an attack of the clones joke but then I googled "BUNSHIN NO JUTSU" and found out what it is, now my clone joke doesn't sound so good ;)

Not really, I think his hair are short enough :D

Well, since 'Naruto' has been one of my fav anime :wub: ; I was so happy after getting those poses, that I couldn't stop myself from posting :P
Anyway thx for all comments :cheers:

BUNSHIN NO JUTSU !!

http://i231.photobuc...20-42-43-26.jpg

Which Bunshin no Jutsu is it ?? :D Kage-Bunshin ? Mizu Bunshin ? Suna-Bunshin ?

Because I like water more, let's say Mizu Bunshin :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)