• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic

#61 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:35 AM

Spike4072

Posted Image Posted Image

General: Welcome back! :) It's been awhile since you posted pictures around here :) Denesta (that is her name right?) Seems to have not recovered very well from being a necromancer ;)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: That shirt sure counts as eye-catching in my book :) (necromancers don't seem to like t-shirts most of the time :) )

Well thats all for tonight, any other pictures posted tonight will just have to be commented on tomorrow morning :)

Thanks,Yep thats her name :)
I was jsut playing around in PS and decided to plop that texture on a shirt in game to see how it looked.

#62 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:39 AM

I'm trying out a new texture on the skirt Sylvar wears. Let me know what you guys and gals think. Yay? Nay? or really don't care?

Posted Image

Definitely YEY :) Btw Cool character, I've read some time ago your short description of him, and I think I like him 8)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#63 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:12 AM

Thanks, Karandras, you are very kind.

#64 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:20 PM

Yes I know this update is slow but I got distracted :)

Bumper sticker of the day: Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Sign of the day: In the vestry of a New England church: "Will the last person to leave please see that the perpetual light is extinguished."

This day in History: Guggenheim Museum opens in New York City (1959) (yeash..this is a boring couple of day in history)

Rogue Sun

Posted Image

General: Certainly a yay from me :) It fits very well with the rest of his armor :clap:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: I already talked about this above so no sense in repeating myself :)

Treetop Smoker

General: Just hanging around the house I see :) I assume thats your house and not someone else's who you are about to assassinate? ;)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Did she get a hair cut (or rather, a hair growth) in that second picture?

DFSL (post #53 and #55)

Okay this is driving me nuts, how do you make a thumbnail from an imageshack picture?: Picture 1 Picture 2

General: Very nice I think I have given up trying to figure out where each part is and what body mod it's for, I guess that means your doing a good job at merging them together :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Drat I did it again :( (a reference to my comment on Rogue Sun's picture above)

Floydian1

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

General: That red light in the first shot makes her look evil, good thing we know better...right?

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: More great weapons, that dagger I really like.

Alexander Wolf

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

General: (in reference to picture 2) "what did you do today?" "Oh I hung around the Imperial city" ;)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Also in picture 2, what is that little thing above the imperial palace? Looks kinda like a missile...

Spike4072

General: Very nice shots, I still haven't installed that mod yet, no idea what I am waiting for :wacko:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Nice to see Denesta back in her vampire hunter gear :)

Thats all for tonight, see you tomorrow everyone :)

Edited by Karandras, 21 October 2007 - 07:21 PM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#65 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 05:39 AM

I was going out for a nice walk in a ruin this morning and I ran into this guy...he wasn't very polite ether :)
Skeleton
Posted Image
(by the way, the only edit done on that picture is converting it from a .BMP to a .JPG, other than that, it is a 100% in-game picture )

Wow! Very cool, especially for no enhancements!

Nude pics from me. (shocking, huh?) :devil: :P
Here mousy, mousy...
Aww! I just want to play with you!

Shocking, indeed! What is this Forum coming to when Chiglet is posting nudies??? ;)

gf1: Now you got me all excited, Chiglet...

gf1: I am so in love! Do you need help with that piece of jewelry in your cleavage, Selena, or is that just a point of focus for those of us getting dizzy?

Posted Image

gf1: Damn! I didn't know you were right there, beautiful, when I said that to Selena! I am so sorry... I know I just told you that I love you too! And I do - and also that hot friend of yours with the red highlites!

Posted Image

I think I should forget about women and just retire to meditate. Hmmm.... I will look for three signs that this is what I should do. Yeah that is a very good plan!

Posted Image

Great screenies everyone!!! This Forum shines!

Edited by greatfool1, 22 October 2007 - 10:20 AM.

#66 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:36 AM

1.Wow! Very cool, especially for no enhancements!

2.Great screenies everyone!!! This Forum shines!

1. Thank you :) That shot was a complete accident actually, when going to hit the 1 key to switch to my sword I hit the ` key instead ;)

2. I couldn't agree more :)

Posted Image

General: Wonderful atmosphere in those shots, that first one in especially :Bow:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: That bluish glow around Lorcan's fist is a great added touch, it looks like he is about to blast something :)

Greatfool1

General: I for one won't be deleting it, I was looking forward to seeing more of AF's antics and what do I get? A mispost. I am gonna leave your post alone so it can act as a monument to all those who suffer from Monday mornings or temporary *cough* insanity for all time..or at least until someone else deletes it... :devil:

Edited by Karandras, 22 October 2007 - 07:44 AM.

Posted Image

#67 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:50 AM

Thanks, Karandras and greatfool.

#68 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:11 AM

General: I for one won't be deleting it, I was looking forward to seeing more of AF's antics and what do I get? A mispost. I am gonna leave your post alone so it can act as a monument to all those who suffer from Monday mornings or temporary *cough* insanity for all time..or at least until someone else deletes it... :devil:

:lol:
Alright! Karandras said that I have posted a monument! :cheers:

In my attempt to make up for this mis-posting atrocity, I did post another chapter of AF's Dumb Deal with the Devil. However, after reading it, you might think twice before prompting me to do so again!

Edited by greatfool1, 22 October 2007 - 10:12 AM.

#69 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:22 AM

Betcha didn't know -
Alaska - More than half of the coastline of the entire United States is in Alaska

Fun tune of the day - One Meatball

@ highpressure - Now I know they're all sitting on the floor, but it looks like they're floating a few inches above it.

@ KadajX - Nicely done face

@ Rogue Sun - You have discovered where the Wild Things are.
Another intense post-battle shot
I like the look, but could you also post a "before" pic? :)

@ Karandras - Very cool. Seems Oblivion stil has some surprises.

@ DFSL - Ok. I admit I snagged your pic to blow it up and see what was missing. I give up. What's missing?
While this outfit might be barely legal in some areas, I think the addition of the straps on the front suits ot rather nicely
I want this outfit!

@ Treetop Smoker - Whoever is on this end should duck
Lipgloss has officially taken Cyrodiil by storm. Nice outfit btw. :)

@ Spike4072 - Love the t-shirt

@ Alexander Wolf - Valkyrie?

@ greatfool1 - That position really does not look comfortable at all.
AF just doesn't listen very well, does he?

A fish tank. Where from?

Right here

Thank you! :)

By the way, people, I see you talking about latex... tell me when is the time of leather straps, gags, whips and the other things... :D

This weekend, starts around 10pm. Things'll really get going around midnight/1 am after the youngest ones are in bed. Body paionting might be available as well. Depends on if someone brings any tempura paints.

Chiglet
General: Bad Maraat! No playing rough with the little elves, just because they are asking for it doesn't mean you should kill them :angry:
Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Very nice combination of the Dark Seducer and Goth shop armor, it makes Maraat look very impressive :)
Something else I noticed: Maybe I'm wrong but something looks a bit off with the skin texture of those elves, kinda like it's not aligned right. :unsure:

1) Maraat does like playing with his toys. He's a baaaaad kitty, but he's so good at it. :)
2) My thanks go to Alienslof and Kikaimegami. Those 2 do such fantastic work, and making sure items are mix and match is an added bonus.
3) Something wrong with the testures in my game?? Why whatever could you mean? ;) Yeah, body textures have been a prob for a whiile now. Though it might be due to the TS function in those pics. I've just reinstalled Oblivion, KOTN, and SI, and will slowly be adding my mods back on. So, hopefully things will look a bit better now.

Strange video of the day: Fallen Artt (very strange, if there is some kind of hidden message in this video it is very well hidden :) )

Definitely strange. Though, somehow oddly amusing as well

Nude pics from me. (shocking, huh?) :devil: :P
Here mousy, mousy...
Aww! I just want to play with you!

Shocking, indeed! What is this Forum coming to when Chiglet is posting nudies??? ;)
gf1: Now you got me all excited, Chiglet...

Posting nudies, talking about how to adhere latex outfits to one's self, body painting,... What's next? :devil:

WooHoo!! I got someone excited! /looks around. Shrugs. - Well, that didn't last very long. :)

And yet another technical question. Can anyone tell me what the difference bis with OBMM manual, OBMM installer version, and Wrye Bash? Which is best? Can more thanone be used, and would you want to? I'm used to putting everything in by hand, but it got a bit cumbersome, and I think might have been one of the reasons for the weird textures. Any help would be appreciated. :)

#70 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:31 AM

@ KadajX - Nicely done face

Thanks!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#71 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 01:00 PM

@ Chiglet: there's no difference between the OBMMinstaller and OBMMmanual, except for the fact that with the manual version you get all the files and have to manually place them (if I'm not mistaken) and the installer just Installs everything in the proper place. Wryebash is much more versatile except for the fact that you cannot install o-mods with Wrye. in fact you cannot install anything with wryebash but you can do a lot more with it (check out wrye musings)
I use the OBMM not a lot just to install o-mods and I usually just copy paste the folders into the right place. load order etc can all be edited very easily with wrye and Wrye(the person) is very helpful as well if you run into problems (just post on the BSG-forums in his thread, but RTFM first)
And ofcourse there's the biggest help of everything the Wrye-Patch
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#72 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 04:55 PM

@ Chiglet: there's no difference between the OBMMinstaller and OBMMmanual, except for the fact that with the manual version you get all the files and have to manually place them (if I'm not mistaken) and the installer just Installs everything in the proper place. Wryebash is much more versatile except for the fact that you cannot install o-mods with Wrye. in fact you cannot install anything with wryebash but you can do a lot more with it (check out wrye musings)
I use the OBMM not a lot just to install o-mods and I usually just copy paste the folders into the right place. load order etc can all be edited very easily with wrye and Wrye(the person) is very helpful as well if you run into problems (just post on the BSG-forums in his thread, but RTFM first)
And ofcourse there's the biggest help of everything the Wrye-Patch

Hmm. This gives me a bit more food for thought.:) Looks like, if I ever want to get a group shot, I ,ay need Wyre. Which also looks good for other things. I don't mind manually placing files, and already have an extraction program that works quite well. My biggest problem was dealing wiht archive invalitation files. Never really knew where to put them, so each got it;s own folder. (probably wasn't the way to do it but,...) If I opted for the automatic OBMM, how does it know which version of, say, Robert's I want to use? Does it give options before it gets to work putting things in folders? :unsure:

#73 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 08:04 PM

1.@ Karandras - Very cool. Seems Oblivion still has some surprises.

2. Definitely strange. Though, somehow oddly amusing as well

3.And yet another technical question. Can anyone tell me what the difference bis with OBMM manual, OBMM installer version, and Wrye Bash? Which is best? Can more thanone be used, and would you want to? I'm used to putting everything in by hand, but it got a bit cumbersome, and I think might have been one of the reasons for the weird textures. Any help would be appreciated. :)

1. Thanks

2. I know what you mean, strange but in a good way :)

3. EDIT: already got answered, thats what I get for being slow
Greatfool1

Don't know make thumbnails from www.allphasesoftware.com so I guess it's gonna be links: Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4 Picture 5 Picture 6 Picture 7

General: "Holy Divine Doo-Doo!" :lol: ?! thats a new one :) I must ask though, what happened to BCube who was coming out of the fire? Did he turn into Eluna? :blink:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: (in reference to picture 4) That is, um unique...in a hilarious kind of way :)

Kadaj X

General: Amazing setup with that fish tank, are you an interior designer by any chance? :blink:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Looks like your good day (second shot) went bad (third shot), good think storms don't effect buildings in oblivion :)

Chimera

General: Wonderful work with the facial texture, you sure have put a lot of work into making her face look just right :clap:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: I'm now looking forward to your new movie :)

Spike4072

General: (In reference to picture 3) Um have you looked behind yourself recently? It might..um be a good idea.... :whistling:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: That weapon training isn't exactly fair, he has no armor and an iron axe, you on the other hand have a very long, deadly looking sword along with a full set of armor. Try giving him some armor and a real weapon and then see how it goes :devil:

Floydian1

General: Help me out here, do you know of any other ways of saying "Holy slaughterfish you make a lot of amazing outfits" that I haven't used before? Just wondering.... :whistling:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: What mod adds that painting in the background there?

DFSL

Posted Image

General: Okay now I know your just trying to confuse me, that outfit is out for nearly every body mod making it almost impossible to tell what it's from ;)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: It's still very nice though, the sword is a nice touch as well :clap:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

General: Lenara is a great name (not sure where Na...oops sorry comes from but I suspect I will figure it out sometime) She looks very...*ahem* well-endowed :whistling:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Another fish tank, I like fish tanks....

Posted Image

Posted Image

General: wow that looks great, if Enya ever stops being a ranger/assassin she should be a model :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: That is a wonderful re-texture, I can't wait to see the rest of it :)

(Wow I am getting slower each night, I am gonna need to work on that)
Posted Image

#74 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 10:35 PM

I guess its a little late but SOUL_SLAYER

:cheers: :cheers: Happy Birthday !!! :cheers: :cheers:

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 22 October 2007 - 10:36 PM.

Posted Image

#75 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 07:42 AM

Kadaj X

General: Amazing setup with that fish tank, are you an interior designer by any chance? :blink:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Looks like your good day (second shot) went bad (third shot), good think storms don't effect buildings in oblivion :)

Thx! No, I'm not a interior designer, but mabe I should :D But to do so, I would have to change the direction of my studies ;)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#76 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 08:38 AM

I guess its a little late but SOUL_SLAYER

:cheers: :cheers: Happy Birthday !!! :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks, but, I can take a hint.

#77 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:22 AM

I have got to check the birthday section more often, I keep missing them all!

:cheers: Happy Birthday Soul_Slayer! :cheers:

Chimera

General: Your just never happy are you? ;) Even when you have one of the most unique and detailed facial textures I have ever seen you still have to keep tweaking it late into the night :)

Soul_Slayer

General: You have a confused horse :) Most of the time they are supposed to be on the ground so you can ride them, your horse on the other hand is floating in midair :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: I love that texture you have added to that top, it makes it look kinda elegant :new_thumbs:

DFSL

Posted Image

General: Woohoo! I see Sinblood released their new Lucrezia Navarre outfit (Sure am glad I switched to Bab now, not everyone can use just about any outfit with any body like you can :) )
Posted Image

#78 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 10:48 AM

Yes! A very Happy Birthday to you, Soul_Slayer!

Greatfool1
Don't know make thumbnails from www.allphasesoftware.com so I guess it's gonna be links: Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4 Picture 5 Picture 6 Picture 7

General: "Holy Divine Doo-Doo!" :lol: ?! thats a new one :) I must ask though, what happened to BCube who was coming out of the fire? Did he turn into Eluna? :blink:

Eluna wanted to say "Holy shit" but she is a goddess-type so she tries to maintain some dignity. (Jeez, you know THAT, MR Karandras, being a god of sorts around here, yes?)

However, Eluna will never use the word "fornicate" in lieu of "f*ck" as it sounds way more offensive than "f*ck" to her!

(Oh yeah, I should figure out how to do thumbnails on a regular website.)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: (in reference to picture 4) That is, um unique...in a hilarious kind of way :)

Once again, my game took over on its own. Yilandria and AF getting stuck together was some kind of companion glitch when I fast-traveled everyone there. Out of all those companions, it's those two that try to fornic... uhhh... bond with one another, behind my back! Just cannot keep true love apart, I guess.

Regarding BCube being barbecued... AF wanted to serve up some very special cannibal Cube steak, but Eluna intervened... though that comes later. However, Cube steak for dinner was indefinitely postponed.

Edited by greatfool1, 23 October 2007 - 10:58 AM.

#79 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 11:45 AM

Happy Birthday Soul_Slayer!! :cheers:

#80 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:18 PM

Happy birthday Soul-Slayer! Sorry I'm late. Hope you had a great day! :cheers:
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I