Photo

Comments about PoOC #22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic

#41 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:45 AM

@ Chimera - Very cool video. Jatoya is definitely gonna take Cyrodil by storm.

Treetop, please forgive me - but all I can think about when I look at this is how much glue you'd have to use.

OH

OH GOD, I WISH I HADN'T THOUGHT OF THAT.

PS, she's gorgeous. How do you get the eyes so glassy?

:blink: :blink:

snipified...and glue ? :huh:

I am guessing the glue is to keep her from falling out of the top :blink:

Latex people...Liquid Latex. :blush: :devil:

You know...the stuff they make masks, molded costumes and sexy skimpy lingerie out of!

At least that's what came to mind when I read that! :lol:

Personally, I wouldn't trust latex of any type to simply hold that form and not move for a real length of time. :unsure: Liquid latex might be ok but that outfit would take one heck of a thick application of it, and a really long time to put it on to get it that smooth. One can put it on thick, but it takes longer to dry, and the item/part can become mis-shapen. And if you took the outfit off for any reason, it wouldn't stick the same again. Spirit gum and eyelash adhesive, as stated before, are the most common methods to get skimpy outfits to stay put. Really wouldn't need a large application of adhesive either. Just some on either side of each breast would do the trick. :whistling:
Some dern good thoughts put into the how of it though :cheers:

#42 highpressure

highpressure
  • 388 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:35 AM

Highpressure: Amazing jobs with those retextures. Posted Image I love that kimono.

Glad you like them, but that is not my handiwork. All those original meshes, and textures are by Corthian. :)

#43 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:48 AM

@ Soul Slayer - I like how the top does not overemphasise her bustline. And the squareish cut of the neckline is good too
Cool :)

Thanks, I got a little stuck on the outfit already, not sure what direction to take it in now, so it's on hold. :wacko:

A fish tank. Where from?

Right here

Excellent :) Those rings just looked heavy. Another Oblivion illusion. :)

They're hollow. :D

Soul_Slayer: I fishtank...where in the world did you get that?

See my reply to Chiglet. 8)

#44 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 20 October 2007 - 08:11 AM

Thanks, Karandras and Chiglet. The clothing is carefully matched and put together in Nifskope, using things from BAB, Exnem and FF. There is clipping in some cases, but you don't see it because I choose the less revealing poses. I can't fix it because unlike other members, all the women I know either hate computers or remain blissfully ignorant about them.
By the way, people, I see you talking about latex... tell me when is the time of leather straps, gags, whips and the other things... :D

#45 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 09:25 AM

Rogue Sun: By the nine divines that is amazing...I guess this confirms she is an assassin :)

Not necessarily, there were no witnesses, no finger prints. Hell, that could have been some other red-headed elf. There's no proof, I tell you, no proof... :shifty:

#46 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:48 AM

Seems fate hates my new plan about comments, this morning the internet went out :( On the plus side I finished Portal ;) )

Today in History: Congress investigates "Reds" in Hollywood (yea I know, boring day)

Kadaj X

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

General: Okay...thats kinda creepy he can do that, does this mean that picture you posted awhile ago with those cute little female fairies were...?:unsure:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: As always incredibly well done poses :) Also I love that rainbow in the background of that third picture :)

Chiglet

Posted Image
Pictures With Nudity: 1 2 3

General: Bad Maraat! No playing rough with the little elves, just because they are asking for it doesn't mean you should kill them :angry:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Very nice combination of the Dark Seducer and Goth shop armor, it makes Maraat look very impressive :)

Something else I noticed: Maybe I'm wrong but something looks a bit off with the skin texture of those elves, kinda like it's not aligned right. :unsure:

Soul_Slayer

Posted Image Posted Image

General: It's kinda funny, I looked at that first picture for a good 2-3 minutes and failed to notice a single thing different between the two sides. Then I looked at the second one and figured it out in less than ten seconds :) After that the change in the first picture became a little clearer ;)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Congratulations on converting that armor, from all the posts I read of Ratchild's when he was working on it it was a huge pain to convert, have a cookie :cookie: or two :cookie:

Rogue Sun

Posted Image

General: Wow, another amazing picture from you :Bow: Is that area added by a UL mod? Sure looks great enough to have been....

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: That fog in the background really adds a lot, did you edit the fog in or is that picture unedited?

Floydian1

Posted Image

General: Another one?! Do you ever sleep...at all? :blink:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: All of these new outfits from you and Kalia are really giving Bab a lot more options. :) They all look wonderful and they seem to be getting better and better :)

Something else I noticed: Why is it her head is darker than the rest of her? I have always had the reverse issue, the head is might lighter than the rest of the body (a lot of tweaking the skin tones normally fixes that for me though)

Hmm I need to do something ablout the names, they look a bit dull just being bold
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#47 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 11:58 AM

Those eyes are from a custom race mod called the Human race. :) and glue ? :huh:

I am afraid the only thing that would keep those things in place in a top like that would be glue.

Or zero gravity. Whichever is more accessible at the time.
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#48 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:05 PM

Glad you like them, but that is not my handiwork. All those original meshes, and textures are by Corthian. :)

Ahh I see...*bolts over to Tesnexus

Right here

Soul_Slayer: I fishtank...where in the world did you get that?

See my reply to Chiglet. 8)

Thank you for the link :)

Not necessarily, there were no witnesses, no finger prints. Hell, that could have been some other red-headed elf. There's no proof, I tell you, no proof... :shifty:

Good cover...I guess thats one of the good things about how no one can see out their windows :)

DFSL

Picture that I can't get the thumbnail to work for: RedDragon1

Picture with Nudity: RedDragon1

General: Not sure what you mean by "certain body features are missing", they look like they are all there to me :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Really nice job with the armor, Nifskope is worth it's digital weight in gold :)

Treetop Smoker

General: Holy cow, those are some very impressive shots :Bow: :Bow: I don't wont to be on the receiving end of that attack :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Is that some kind of spell or did you place each one of those swords there and use the flame effect on yourself?

Rogue Sun

Posted Image

General: Looks like Slyvar had a busy day, he doesn't seem to have many troops left though.

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Victory to the elves I would say..though what happened to Dargor? (or is that shot just a small part of the battlefield?)
Posted Image

#49 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 01:45 PM

Treetop Smoker

General: Holy cow, those are some very impressive shots :Bow: :Bow: I don't wont to be on the receiving end of that attack :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Is that some kind of spell or did you place each one of those swords there and use the flame effect on yourself?

A simple spell with over 100 blades attacking multiple targets. :D

Posted Image

#50 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 20 October 2007 - 02:45 PM

Thanks Karandras. I saw that spell with the blades... it's on the japanese page.

#51 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

Bumper sticker of the day: "Cover me. I'm changing lanes."

Strange video of the day: Fallen Artt (very strange, if there is some kind of hidden message in this video it is very well hidden :) )

Treetop Smoker

General: Ah I remember that outfit...any chance that little thing around her neck is a key? Just curious... :whistling:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: I have noticed this is several of your pictures but I don't think I have ever asked, what sword is that? (if I have asked before my apologies, blame my rotten memory)

DFSL

Darn thumbnails...: Picture 1

General: Out of curiosity do you have many characters or just one you keep changing the hair on? :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Hmm I am not a fan of the lighting in this shot, kinda makes the outfit look brownish :wacko:
Posted Image

#52 -DFSL-

-DFSL-

Posted 20 October 2007 - 05:57 PM

Thanks Karandras. I have two characters now, I used to have three. I have the impression the blonde and the brunette don't look very alike, but you probably don't have much time to memorize each and every single picture that comes up in the thread. By the way, I was unable to create thumbnails from images stored on imageshack too.

#53 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:28 PM

Rogue Sun

Posted Image

General: Looks like Slyvar had a busy day, he doesn't seem to have many troops left though.

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Victory to the elves I would say..though what happened to Dargor? (or is that shot just a small part of the battlefield?)

That was just a portion from one battle. Dargor is an ever present threat, though he doesn't always make personal appearances on the battlefield. The fighting will continue until one side completely loses, and considering the long (long) life spans of both races, it could be a while.

#54 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 06:38 PM

Treetop Smoker

General: Ah I remember that outfit...any chance that little thing around her neck is a key? Just curious... :whistling:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: I have noticed this is several of your pictures but I don't think I have ever asked, what sword is that? (if I have asked before my apologies, blame my rotten memory)

That sword is called the Ice Katana. Its a modder's resource I from PES.

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 20 October 2007 - 06:38 PM.

Posted Image

#55 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 20 October 2007 - 07:32 PM

That was just a portion from one battle. Dargor is an ever present threat, though he doesn't always make personal appearances on the battlefield. The fighting will continue until one side completely loses, and considering the long (long) life spans of both races, it could be a while.

Glad to hear it :)

That sword is called the Ice Katana. Its a modder's resource I from PES.

Ah thank you

Floydian1 (post #43 and #45)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

General: I see you are moving on to weapons now, That orb on the scimitar looks incredible, and the rest of those weapons looks very impressive as well. :cheers:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Is that the same orb that was on the staff you had before only shrunk and converted to chrome?

RDGM2

General: I like Kaori's profession ;) (oh and I am almost certain I am taking this far to literally but, how can a Nord, a Wood elf, and two unknown races all be part of the same family? *smacks head to wake back up*)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: In that middle shot of Kendra I love the lighting. Oh and that is a wonderful necklace she has :)

Spike4072

General: Welcome back! :) It's been awhile since you posted pictures around here :) Denesta (that is her name right?) Seems to have not recovered very well from being a necromancer ;)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: That shirt sure counts as eye-catching in my book :) (necromancers don't seem to like t-shirts most of the time :) )

Well thats all for tonight, any other pictures posted tonight will just have to be commented on tomorrow morning :)
Posted Image

#56 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:12 AM

Kadaj X

General: Okay...thats kinda creepy he can do that, does this mean that picture you posted awhile ago with those cute little female fairies were...?:unsure:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: As always incredibly well done poses :) Also I love that rainbow in the background of that third picture :)

It is creepy! (Because I had to changed him into female :crying: ), but how useful to mislead oponents ;) . About those fairies: they were truly females :lol:
Thx 4 comment :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#57 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 03:54 AM

Very nice pics everyone! Incividual commentary will be done after I'm done screwing up my system and gam,e. :)

BTW - does anyone know if I need ot have Oblicvon installed in order to uninstall Shivering Isles? Help would be much appreciated. :)

#58 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 04:28 AM

It is creepy! (Because I had to changed him into female :crying: ), but how useful to mislead oponents ;) . About those fairies: they were truly females :lol:
Thx 4 comment :)

Thats good to hear :)

BTW - does anyone know if I need ot have Oblicvon installed in order to uninstall Shivering Isles? Help would be much appreciated. :)

Nope it doesn't, there is no actually "uninstall" for SI all you need to do to get rid of it is to delete all the BSA files and the esp (I think, I know it modifies the Oblivion.esm file but if Oblivion is uninstalled that shouldn't be a problem) (there is no actually uninstall program for some reason, drove me nuts when I first got SI)

DFSL

Niduty (I think :unsure:): Picture 1

General: Very nice, those straps do a great job filling in that large empty area :clap:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Another good thing about that is it seems to fit with the overall look of the outfit :cheers:

Rogue Sun

Posted Image

General: Another great shot of her, does she look bad in anything? :) (I am guessing no ;) )

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Is that a relection of the sun in that water? If it is then did you do anything special to get that? despite having everything set to max in the options menu the water never seems to reflect much of anything for me :(

Highpressure

Posted Image

General: Great shots of Trevaia, I almost didn't see her panther in those shots (the first two) :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Bamboo trees? Where did those come from?

Kadaj X

General: Very nice shots, it seems you keep finding all the anime gear :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Have I mentioned before how amazing that house is before? I love all those little details you have put into it such as that lamppost in the water an all the various plants you have :Bow:

Funny thread of the day: I'm Sorry, We Don't Sell That Here... (feel free to add your own stories to this thread :) )

Edited by Karandras, 21 October 2007 - 04:29 AM.

Posted Image

#59 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:01 AM

Kadaj X

General: Very nice shots, it seems you keep finding all the anime gear :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Have I mentioned before how amazing that house is before? I love all those little details you have put into it such as that lamppost in the water an all the various plants you have :Bow:

Thanks!! I'm doing my best to improve my house, and it makes me feel happy seeing all those kind comments like yours :hug: btw I think that details are most important things, because they can change something normal into unusual one :)

Edited by Kadaj X, 21 October 2007 - 05:02 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#60 Soul_Slayer

Soul_Slayer
  • Modder
  • 981 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 05:01 AM

Soul_Slayer

General: It's kinda funny, I looked at that first picture for a good 2-3 minutes and failed to notice a single thing different between the two sides. Then I looked at the second one and figured it out in less than ten seconds :) After that the change in the first picture became a little clearer ;)

Always check the boobs first. :woot:

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Congratulations on converting that armor, from all the posts I read of Ratchild's when he was working on it it was a huge pain to convert, have a cookie :cookie: or two :cookie:

Thanks, although there are still a few issues to work out.