Comments about PoOC #22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic

#121 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:15 AM

General: Seems today is the day of bugs...you are having trouble with the faces and the tail, Chimera is having trouble with the faces, and my screens keeps going black (I hate that bug)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: I think your horse is leaving you in that second one :)

General: Actually I was joking about the face problems, my old save requires that I need to use my older mod.esp which pretty much has different texture destinations compared to my new one. With the tail I've managed to fix it for the normal Khajiits and argonians but not my Skyrim Khajiit :( and I've messed up somwhere causing the game to not load at all. Looking at the size of my oblivion folder (43.5GB 154.424 files 11,289 folders :o) I think it might be a good idea to reinstall, that and 30% is junk and old mods.

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: :lol: I never noticed the horse.

#122 Victoria

Victoria

Resident Pixie

• 1489 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:08 AM

Murfy27, where did you get the Tardis from?
Posted Image
Click For My Screenshot Gallery
My Mods on TESNexus - deviantART
Thanks to Gizmodian for the wonderful sig!

#123 Murfy27

Murfy27
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:06 PM

Floydian1, the TARDIS is something I've been playing around with for a few months now. Never released anything with it though. Version one was done in Blender as a way of learing to use Blender as I went along, and to see if I could build a mesh from scratch and get it into Oblivion. The one in the screenshots I posted is version two, and I'm halfway though version three which I hope will be the last :)
I've had it set up in the game as a simple "statue", a storage crate, and as a house mod at one time (but that got lost in a reinstall).
I keep toying with the idea of having one in every city that takes you to the same interior kinda like the All-In-One-Basement mod I've seen, and let you fast travel to any city once you're inside but that'll be a long way off (if ever).

#124 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:18 PM

I can't ask permission because I don't know Japanese but here is my edit of the bear outfits to add ones with the heads removed.

Attached File  BearSuits1.1Spike4072Edit.rar   5.06MB   256 downloads

#125 greatfool1

greatfool1
  • 351 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:01 PM

Hmmm I dont normaly use helmets but I tried this one on to see how it looked.

:blink: Hold chainmail underpants Batman. Its Batgirl :lol:

Posted Image

:lol: Nice!
Just dl'd your dancing bear outfit too - everyone has to have a dancing bear! Thanks!

greatfool1: Your AF stories always raise a smile, are they planned in advance or just made up as you go along?

Thanks! The stories are somewhat planned (using that word very loosely), uhhh... sometimes - but mainly the activities of the companions determine a lot of it. Then I just BS my way through the writing part. :whistling:

"Mmmm... jelly babies"
Posted Image

HAHAHAHAHA!
I read your post to Floydian1 above. Are you going to do a story using this in the meantime?

Edited by greatfool1, 26 October 2007 - 02:05 PM.

#126 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:10 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

General: The new queen of the ruins :) Oh and that face looks great in the second picture, as you said she does look like she is in a trance.

ChaironDeCeleste

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

General: Now why wouldn't he allow you to shop there? Given that these people have Argonians and the like walking around how much of a stretch is it to sell stuff to her? (Oh and whoever called her "little" needs to get their eyes checked :) )

jaxson

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

General: A female AF? SO much for the world...lets hope the two of the never meet.

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Yea, I think it might be a bit cold for that kind of armor :)

Murfy27

Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3

General: I thank thats the legions new way for people to report crimes :) (oh and the design came from an insane mage :) )

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

General: Hmm is that the road to Vvardenfell? It kinda looks like it.

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

General: Am I correct that thats the right power attack stuck in mid pose? It fits perfectly with leading the horse :cheers:

DFSL (By the way what does DFSL stand for?)

Posted Image

General: AH! It's a witch! Quick, find some fire! (Great outfit for Halloween though :) )

I gotta get quicker at replying...either that or...Woohoo! New idea!
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#127 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:16 PM

Thank you very much, Karandras, I appreciate all your comments. I like Murfy27, Highpressure and Radicus shots, they are very good. The faces Chimera is putting together are amazing.

#128 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 10:14 PM

Nope...not dead yet...just survived midterms :wacko:

Floydian1: As amazing as ever. I really like that combination of armor mods. Is that the Exnem warrior armor babarized? Sweetness!

Kadaj X: Ergo Proxy anyone?

Great screens everyone!
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#129 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:46 PM

Great screens everyone!!

Kadaj X: Gorgeous screens, I love the angles of your shots, so much color too! Great job!

Ryu Doppler: I LOVE how you designed her face! Excellent work! ^_^

Ill get into more in-depth comments later today, I still need to finish Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation before my brother gets home from San Diego!!!! GAH, I love this game so muchhh, great story, pretty graphics, awesome music, etc
If u have a 360, go buy it, really, its crazy fun, as much as Halo 3 :) Time to go take back Gracemeria!

Edited by Lady Blue, 26 October 2007 - 11:48 PM.

#130 Rogue Sun

Rogue Sun
  • 262 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:48 PM

General: Am I correct that thats the right power attack stuck in mid pose? It fits perfectly with leading the horse :cheers:

Actually, its the pointing right hand animation. Much easier to get in position.

#131 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:44 AM

Well mabe :D , but... I've never played Ergo Proxy :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Kadaj X: Gorgeous screens, I love the angles of your shots, so much color too! Great job!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#132 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 09:55 AM

Gads I was so far behind. Sorry about the length. :)

@ KadajX - Excellent placement of your fishtank.
Somehow, the backdrop suits him.
Wonderful colour on the outfit . And, a little hard to tell, but is he wearing a mask?
When I saw these, the tune from the Pink Floyd song, "Learning to Fly", started running through my head. :)
What a gorgeous black unicorn.
Aieeee!
Oh my! :devil: :naughty: I needed something to wake me up this morning, and I think that did it. (Adults only)
Later that same day,... (or maybe this was earlier?)

@ Chimera - Looks like you've hit a bullseye. :) Good job
You mean the guy on the right isn't just a new race?

@ Spike4072 - Who cares if she's only got one arm. She's got a trainer to help keep her in tip top shape.
I've seen pics of the outfit, but this is the first I've seen that clearly shows a definite lack of coverage. (nudity)
Dare you to make the utility belt, cape, and chest symbol and make her bat-transformation bat-complete.
I am now having flashbacks of Dyna-Man. (cookies to anyone who understands that reference) :)
Does a bear dance in the woods when nobody is watching??
Cue spaghetti western music...

@ Radicus - Spooky ! :)
The hidden secret of the librarian.
Mean old guard. Bo' looked rather cute with a pumpin on her head.

@ Rogue Sun - Looks vaguely reminiscient of that latest Exnem armor on top. Though the boy-short bottoms I don't recall seeing anywhere. The whole outfit is very cute. :) Well done!
She looks rather lonely.
You can just feel the early morning chill

@ Soul Slayer - Flying nightmares now? What is the world coming to? :unsure:

@ Lady Blue - Parts is parts. :devil:
Rather artistic. In a Hallowe'eny, morbid way.
Very cool look to the armor. Did you recolour it?

@ Karandras - There was a young lady of Niger ...
Those marks on the mirror's surface almost look like writing.
I have to ask. What house isthis?
This is a cozy looking scene.
What is this armor?
Maybe he's just working onhis Imperial roughing-it badge?
Mmmm, toasty. :) (If you're in the mod it looks like you're in, I hope you haven't done much of anything with KotN yet)

@ Murphy27 - Very moody shot
LOL. Well, it was only a matter of time before the Doctor ended up in Cyrodiil. :)

@ highpressure - A quiet day at the river.
Very cool outfits :new_thumbs:

@ Ryu Doppler - Isn't the option and ability to switch races in the game wonderful? I've yet to have a really bad turn-out. Well, as long as the switch goes through. :)
Lovecraftian horrors look so peaceful in the moonlight

@ DFSL - Fantastic looking outfit. Always like that curved back piece, though never did figure out where it came from.
Nice dress. I can see the Blue Velvet dress in there, but I'm not sure what all else.
Wowsers! Skimpy yes, but I like what you'vd done with the outfit. (semi-nude)
Best witch I've seen in a while :)

@ Darziak - Somebody likes it brisk. :) Cool armor on the Kajiit too.
Very gothic shot.
He looks like he's playing the part of Jonathan Harker from Dracula
Nicegroup shot. Though I think that one is making the others feel cold.

@ ChaironDeCeleste - Very nice . :) Though Hamlof might not think so in a few moments. :blink:

@ jaxson - Isn't mixing and matching armor fun? And you can get some nice combos too. :cheers:

@ Treetop Smoker - Good things come in pairs :coolthumb:

#133 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:28 PM

@ Darziak - Somebody likes it brisk. :) Cool armor on the Kajiit too.
Very gothic shot.
He looks like he's playing the part of Jonathan Harker from Dracula
Nice group shot. Though I think that one is making the others feel cold.

Good thing they're resistant to cold, thanks. :)
All the lights seemed to have died (except the torch he held) but the sky and chapel was pretty nice.
Heh interesting point of view.
It would've been better if I didn't have the bug with the normal head and frozen head, nah Cyrodiil is much warmer than the cold mountains of Skyrim. :P

#134 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:59 PM

@ KadajX - Excellent placement of your fishtank.
Somehow, the backdrop suits him.
Wonderful colour on the outfit . And, a little hard to tell, but is he wearing a mask?
When I saw these, the tune from the Pink Floyd song, "Learning to Fly", started running through my head. :)
What a gorgeous black unicorn.
Aieeee!
Oh my! :devil: :naughty: I needed something to wake me up this morning, and I think that did it. (Adults only)
Later that same day,... (or maybe this was earlier?)

Thx! I'm always doing my best for the screenies to look good :cheers:
Yes it's a mask :)
See, you didn't need a coffe this morning :cheers:
Thank U for comment :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#135 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 01:05 PM

@ Ryu Doppler - Isn't the option and ability to switch races in the game wonderful? I've yet to have a really bad turn-out. Well, as long as the switch goes through. :)
Lovecraftian horrors look so peaceful in the moonlight

Yes, Race switching is easy. Especially when you throw the construction set into things! But it now reminds me that Glenn actually looks fairly good as Female Imperial too! :lol:

And yes, moonlight is a great companion to horror. And romance too. ^_^
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#136 cyborgakadjmoose

cyborgakadjmoose
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 07:09 PM

Ergo Proxy would be sweet if it was a game...but it's actually an anime series. There is a scene that totally reminded me of your screenshot on the last episode, except the white angel was a girl.
Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of that scene... <_<
CYBORGAKADJMOOSE (Cyborg also known as DJMoose)

"I don't recall using teleportation, yet there I was....alone...naked."

My Deviantart

My Myspace

Cool place for character names: www.behindthename.com

Posted Image

#137 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

Thanks Chiglet. Nice armor on that dremora. The semicircular garment is from the "Joy of Six" mod.

#138 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 03:35 AM

@Yorkmaster
Yay a Khajiit always nice to see i am not the only one who plays that race :) nice shot :cheers:

@Ryu Doppler
Still the cool character :) which level is he? must be a grandmaster already :D beautiful shots with the sunset :) :cheers:

Edited by JazzJR, 28 October 2007 - 03:35 AM.

#139 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 04:39 AM

@Ryu Doppler
Still the cool character :) which level is he? must be a grandmaster already :D beautiful shots with the sunset :) :cheers:

Well he's mastered several skills, but I've kept him at level 20. Seems like a good level to be at. Still strong enough to wipe the floor with most while occasionally running into some tough opponents. Like those frost giants. :)
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#140 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 05:08 AM

Ergo Proxy would be sweet if it was a game...but it's actually an anime series. There is a scene that totally reminded me of your screenshot on the last episode, except the white angel was a girl.
Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of that scene... <_<

Ha, ha my bad :lol: :lol: Too bad you don't have the screenshot, I would love to see it :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)