Photo

Comments about PoOC #22

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic

#141 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:48 AM

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Last night I started to comment post as normal but then got to watching pervious episodes of Heroes so I decided to finish it this morning. I did some more work on it this morning then got distracted watching a UT3 match. In the middle of that however Firefox crashed, deleting all the comments so far :(

Not sure when the next commant post will be as I'm kinda burned out at the moment, sorry about this

Edited by Karandras, 28 October 2007 - 08:48 AM.

Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#142 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:06 AM

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Last night I started to comment post as normal but then got to watching pervious episodes of Heroes so I decided to finish it this morning. I did some more work on it this morning then got distracted watching a UT3 match. In the middle of that however Firefox crashed, deleting all the comments so far :(

Not sure when the next commant post will be as I'm kinda burned out at the moment, sorry about this

No problem, Karandras. :) I know what energy is put into those commentary posts of yours, and you have definitely earned a rest. :cheers: :cheers:

#143 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:08 AM

This is why when I get around to doing comments, I backup my post on a saved txt file. That way if Firefox crashes <_< , I don't really lose much.
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#144 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 09:37 AM

No problem, Karandras. :) I know what energy is put into those commentary posts of yours, and you have definitely earned a rest. :cheers: :cheers:

I couldn't say it better :) take your time Karandras :) ;)

#145 jaxson

jaxson
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:09 AM

Rogue Sun... this is a great picture, well done! :cheers:

http://xs320.xs.to/x.../Wandering1.jpg
NORDS RULE! Posted Image

#146 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:41 AM

Heh, very nice! ^_^

#147 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:36 PM

Ryu, Glenn's newest tweaks are very noticeable. Have you made his face lighter/thinner? I can't put my finger on it, but it stands out.

Also, I like the look of your WIP! Will we ever get a release?
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#148 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 02:46 PM

Funny video of the day - Vader in love

Due to preparations for Hallowe'en, comments today will be rather short.

@ KadajX - Am really enjoying your Y-Kamasutra pics. (nudies)

@ Yotkmaster - Excellent shot of your Kajiit. Love the light effect

@ Floydian1 - Always like the shots with the white background. Gives an interesting look to things.

@ JazzJR - Kitty's got claws! Those are some crazy looking weapons you've got. :)

@ Darziak - Perhaps it was an overly warm day in Cyrodiil that made them decide to go a la carte on the clothing.

@ Lady Blue - She's got a very cool shield

@ Ryu Doppler - Nice scenic shot. :)

@ DFSL - Cool outfit. Where is it from?

#149 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:03 PM

@ DFSL - Cool outfit. Where is it from?

Thanks Chiglet. It's a mix from Capes and Cloacks, Arynns Truhe, Fun with Growlf and Exnem, Kitana Outfits and Sinblood's Lucrezia Navarre Outfits.

#150 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:21 PM

Got a CTD while playing, so it's time forum browse! :lol:

Ryu, Glenn's newest tweaks are very noticeable. Have you made his face lighter/thinner? I can't put my finger on it, but it stands out.

Also, I like the look of your WIP! Will we ever get a release?

Face Texture. It's pretty much everything to getting his look just right. For the most part the textures have been simple, but I have tried to put a bit of detail into them without making them lean more toward unrealistic tones. Basically trying to keep them simple to preserve gruffness but also still allow beauty. Something quite hard to do.

But I think I've gotten it just right...again. :lol: After putting in some textures that were unknown to me until now, I've hit another acceptable sweet spot. The perfect simple texture, in my opinion, to use for my purposes. And one I'm sure others could benefit from using as well. Unfortunately, because of the way I actually produce the textures, it would be quite hard to officially release it, since it's really just a merger of a couple of other face textures.

But I could post a raw jpg picture of the 'final' product, if anyone wanted me too. Which of course has listing of the textures included for crediting.

@ Ryu Doppler - Nice scenic shot. :)

Thanks! That new sun glow really does wonders now for shots.

#151 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 03:23 PM

@ KadajX - Am really enjoying your Y-Kamasutra pics. (nudies)

I'm glad you like them :) Thx for comment :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#152 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:38 AM

@ JazzJR - Kitty's got claws! Those are some crazy looking weapons you've got. :)

Yes my Cat warrior :D

well took a while to make that outfit and these weapons , ít are like fists but just look a bit cooler :) because it would be look very weird if they are classed as sword ;) so i decided to make them as punching weapon looks better :)

#153 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:17 AM

Hello, people!
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#154 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:36 AM

Hello, people!

Hmmm 29 days, it's been awhile :) Welcome back

Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image

Wonderful looking character and incredible lighting :clap:
Posted Image

#155 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:53 AM

Hello, people!

Hmmm 29 days, it's been awhile :) Welcome back

Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image-Posted Image

Wonderful looking character and incredible lighting :clap:

Must agree :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#156 leomorg

leomorg

What you're looking at?

• 128 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 03:29 PM

Thanks, Karandras and KadajX! It seems that I have a LOT of new pics to see...
Posted Image

Caine's Outfit - because evil assassins need evil looking gear!

Caine's album - contains tons of shots of... a evil assassin wearing evil looking gear!

#157 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 08:35 AM

Been playing around with some tattoos as of late. Here's some of the results (Fuetra actually has 2 more, but one is on her hidden leg and the other is on the back of her arm.)

Sexy Tattoo's (pixelated nipples)

Yowza! Very Nice and VERY NICE! :cheers: Good work with the tattoos and great job with the models! :lol:

#158 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 02:39 PM

Hi all,

Pretty new here, since i've only recently got hold of oblivion :unsure: everyone has absolutely beautiful characters!!!

When I first loaded the game and looked at the "vanilla" set of characters I thought to myself "good god almighty what an awful set of ~rogues gallery~ types"

I'm glad I found this site before I uninstalled ;)

Keep up the good work all!!!

Welcome to the forum :) If you have any questions at all just let us know and I am sure someone here will help you out. Just future reference though when your post doesn't contain pictures try to put it in the comments thread (one of the other sections if it fits better there). I'm looking forward to seeing picture from you some time :)
Posted Image

#159 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:46 PM

@ Treetop Smoker - Ok. I know the stuff on the arms, the pauldrons, and the neck-piece came from that Warlock stuff which came from that Spirals mod (real technical, I know). But what is the cuirass from? It looks really cool. :new_thumbs:

@ Ryu Doppler - Much thanks on the heads-up for this mod. Looks like a lot of fun :)
These shots are definitely making me look forward to playing with this mod. :)

@ Lady Blue - Now that's a shield!

@ Karandras - Cool edit :) Looks like winter really has come to Cyrodiil.
Maybe the statue is that of a mare? :)
LOL That has got to be both the coolest, and Stragest looking thing I've seen in a while. :) Did you make it?

@ Murphy27 - And which will her prize be? Angel or demon?

@ DFSL - Another cool outfit mix

@ leomorg - Welcome back! :)
Yummy :)
How an assassin relaxes

@ KadajX - Hashashin with extras. Very nice :)

@ Floydian1 - Cool effect on the armor. Had to do a doubletake to make sure she actualy had some on. :)
Never mind Batgirl, Catwoman

@ Radicus - At least Bo' knows where people tend to loose heat from. :whistling:

@ s7ihunis - Adding my welcome to SHS as well :) Looking forward to your shots.

@ Chimera - Good job! Looks very much like her

Thanks Chiglet. It's a mix from Capes and Cloacks, Arynns Truhe, Fun with Growlf and Exnem, Kitana Outfits and Sinblood's Lucrezia Navarre Outfits.

The combos you;re doings all look great!. Myabe I'll get brave enough to try something after Hallowe'en. :)

#160 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 11:30 PM

Happy Birthday to cyborgakadjmoose!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hug: :hug: :hug: