• This topic is locked This topic is locked
179 replies to this topic

#81 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:26 PM

jaxson

Posted Image Posted Image

General: Out of curiosity is she a half orc? Her skin doesn't quite look orcish. It almost looks like she might be part elf. (The ears also support that theory)

DFSL

Posted Image

General: I almost didn't even notice :) (You know what I'm talking about)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Very nice outfit, those boots go well with the dress :)

Murfy27

Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3
(no idea how to make thumbnails from your hosting site, sorry)

General: Any chance she is vampire? She sure looks like.

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Great looking outfit, did you make that?

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

General: A pink suit and a very weird looking mask, nice :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: What dagger is that he has been using for awhile?

Posted Image

*Takes one look at all those pictures and quickly moves away*
Okay so I won't be skipping them all, I just wont be linking to all of them :)

Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4
(okay so I missed a lot, sorry)

General: Welcome back :) I agree you did a good great job updating them. I kinda feel sorry for Erika though ;)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: Looks like Blue Destiny got her shirt cut right down the middle :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#82 --DFSL--

--DFSL--

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:28 PM

I didn't see your post, Chiglet, thanks.

#83 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:56 PM

I didn't see your post, Chiglet, thanks.

Wait...so your back to being a guest? I am really confused now... :blink:
Posted Image

#84 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:58 PM

OMG shes so cute Karandras! I love your latest screens! More please :D

#85 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:59 PM

Hmm from being away so long I am once again way behind on all the new animations. I think we need a list somewhere that is updated with new ones when they come out :lol:

#86 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:00 PM

First, and most important,

Happy Belated Birthday, SoulSlayer!! :cheers: :hug:
(hope you had a good one)

And now on to a lesser important item.
Got Oblivion reinstalled yesterday, with a few of the cosmetic and body mods. The reinstallation did fix one of the texture probs I was having. But it gave me different ones too. Sigh. This am, I tried to open the CS. Nope, it?s missing files. Tried opening the copy of the CS I had on a separate drive, and that was missing files too. So, system restore. To no avail. :crying: The files were still missing. At the moment, I can?t say which files are missing (I?m at work). Could anyone tell me if there?s a way of restoring the CS without having to redownload and reinstall said program? Much thanks in advance. :)

#87 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:09 PM

OMG shes so cute Karandras! I love your latest screens! More please :D

Thank you :) More shots will follow shortly :)

Hmm from being away so long I am once again way behind on all the new animations. I think we need a list somewhere that is updated with new ones when they come out :lol:

Well as far as I know the most recent update to any animation mods is here (look toward the bottom of the page)

And now on to a lesser important item.
Got Oblivion reinstalled yesterday, with a few of the cosmetic and body mods. The reinstallation did fix one of the texture probs I was having. But it gave me different ones too. Sigh. This am, I tried to open the CS. Nope, it?s missing files. Tried opening the copy of the CS I had on a separate drive, and that was missing files too. So, system restore. To no avail. :crying: The files were still missing. At the moment, I can?t say which files are missing (I?m at work). Could anyone tell me if there?s a way of restoring the CS without having to redownload and reinstall said program? Much thanks in advance. :)

Hmm I don't think there is any way to do that. I guess it's good then that it's only 7 Meg :) (I have had to reinstall that thing a lot :) )

Floydian1

General: Some very nice shots here, Kvatch is never going to get rebuilt at this rate :)

Edited by Karandras, 23 October 2007 - 04:13 PM.

Posted Image

#88 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 04:30 PM

Posted Image

General: A pink suit and a very weird looking mask, nice :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: What dagger is that he has been using for awhile?

He, he thx :D
It's a kunai ('Naruto' style :) )

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#89 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:08 PM

Jpn Animantion Packl :cheers:

Glad to have another Naruto fan....:D

Edited by Treetop Smoker, 23 October 2007 - 05:08 PM.

Posted Image

#90 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:14 PM

Posted Image

General: Great shots, she is really going to kill you for that one :)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: That is a huge sword, that kinda look a Chitin longsword (is that what it is?)

Spike4072

Posted Image Posted Image

General: Looks like someone is going to be getting visited by the Dark Brotherhood (and he deserves it to)

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: How did you loose the arm? :unsure:
Posted Image

#91 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:28 PM

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: How did you loose the arm? :unsure:

Well it is a long story.

This is the story as I see it in my head. I would make a screenshot story but I need to make a demon first. Anyway, long ago in a village of Mystic elves a demon shows up that had been causing havoc all over the land. There is also a Knight that happens to be in this village at the time. They have a great battle and the demon is beat to a inch of its life. To escape death the demon uses his last bit of energy to hide inside a new born baby(Denesta). So anyway Denesta grows up to be very evil from having a demon living inside her. When the demon is ready he tosses her aside like garbage and goes off to spread his evilness in the world again. This makes her losses all her magic powers. Also being no longer evil she feels bad about what she has done in her life so she joins the fighters guild to get strong destroy the demon to make up for it. Anyway when she finally does fight him lets just say she was lucky only to loose an arm.

So the short version is: A demon ripped it off. :o

Edited by Spike4072, 23 October 2007 - 05:32 PM.

#92 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:44 PM

Well it is a long story.

This is the story as I see it in my head. I would make a screenshot story but I need to make a demon first. Anyway, long ago in a village of Mystic elves a demon shows up that had been causing havoc all over the land. There is also a Knight that happens to be in this village at the time. They have a great battle and the demon is beat to a inch of its life. To escape death the demon uses his last bit of energy to hide inside a new born baby(Denesta). So anyway Denesta grows up to be very evil from having a demon living inside her. When the demon is ready he tosses her aside like garbage and goes off to spread his evilness in the world again. This makes her losses all her magic powers. Also being no longer evil she feels bad about what she has done in her life so she joins the fighters guild to get strong destroy the demon to make up for it. Anyway when she finally does fight him lets just say she was lucky only to loose an arm.

So the short version is: A demon ripped it off. :o

Ah interesting story. though I kinda meant how did you make it so her arm wasn't visible in game? (I know I wasn't clear, at least we got an interesting story out of it :) )

DFSL

Posted Image

General: Now there is only one question left, what is she doing in someone's basement dressed like that? :unsure: ;)
Posted Image

#93 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:03 PM

Oh I just opened that set of armor in blender and chopped that part of the arm off. I also did the same to the gloves by removing one of the hands.

#94 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:43 PM

*appearance from the shadows*

Eye-catching effects, poses, and items: That is a huge sword, that kinda look a Chitin longsword (is that what it is?)

I believe that's the old Dreugh(sp?) Longsword mod.

Oh and Happy Belated Birthday Soul. Hope you had a great time. ^_^

*disappears back into the shadows for a time*
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#95 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:39 PM

Hmm I don't think there is any way to do that. I guess it's good then that it's only 7 Meg :) (I have had to reinstall that thing a lot :) )

Sigh. Ah well. :rolleyes: Turns out the the reinstallation, combined with the restore, FUBAR'd my game and the CS something fierce. The game is now back to semi-normal, though I still have a ton of mods to reinstall, some major texture issues to deal with just to get it back to what it was a few days ago. All my custom made races are currently gone, though none of them were so far removed that I can't redo most of them. Just a major PITA in general. First order of business, after downloading the CS, is to go sulk. :ph34r:
Comments on pics after I'm done sulking. :blink:

#96 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 12:13 AM

Glad to have another Naruto fan....:D

Yeah! 'Naruto" is one of my fav Anime :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#97 jaxson

jaxson
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:12 AM

Karandras

She is the first character I ever made back when Oblivion first came out. She is a dark elf. After I had her up to level 20 or so I just got tired of the tone of the dark elf skin. When I found out that you could type in Showracemenu I went in and played around with the skin tone to make one I liked.

BTW.. Oblivion is the first computer RPG style game I've played since the original warcraft. Prior to that it was Legend of Zelda or the real Dungeons and Dragons with dice... :wacko: :blink:

http://i193.photobuc...reenShot198.jpg
NORDS RULE! Posted Image

#98 jaxson

jaxson
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 04:17 AM

LADY BLUE: What animation mod are you using to get these poses?

http://img339.images...nshot912zs6.jpg
NORDS RULE! Posted Image

#99 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:07 AM

Thanks Karandras.

#100 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 02:01 PM

Nice shots Highpressure. :) I always though that hair style was a bit comical when I first saw it but it looks very good on her.

What is that place in your last set of shots? I am way behind on my mod knowledge. I remember back in the day I knew when everything was coming out and tried to be the first to post a screenshot of something new :lol:

Edited by Spike4072, 24 October 2007 - 02:54 PM.