• This topic is locked This topic is locked
211 replies to this topic

#41 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:38 AM

Prince Gil
Posted Image

He really looks like a Prince :) like a really good divine Paladin :) ;)

#42 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:36 AM

@Rumpleteasza: I really like how she looks. Quite smooth and always looking and determined. Plus I like how she can let her hair down every once in a while when she feels like taking a break. ^_^

Thanks Ryu <3 I can never quite find the perfect outfit for her. She wears practical stuff, but I think she's got a sort of bollywood glitz element about her, and that comes out sometimes, Except when I flat-out put her in something that barely covers her, because, well, you can't let BAB go to waste. She gets sulky about it though :(

I love this shot, it's very brooding and full of atmosphere. Sometimes it's the simplest ones that speak the loudest.

Rumpleteasza

Comments: Amazing looking character, did you edit out the neck seam or does she not even have one :blink: (Also is that hair in the second picture edited in? I don't recall ever seeing a hairstyle like that in oblivion.

Thanks very much Karandras! Yes, it's had my Editing Hand of Doom on it - BAB is great and very smooth, but when you're crouching in some specific lights, the chest and clavicles get some really odd shadows. The hair is the shaggy long wig from It's A Wig, and it's been smoothed out. Surprisingly enough, there's no editing at all on the first picture! That's what good lighting and a nice texture pack does for you, I suppose.

I apologise for the absence folks, I've been working on a secret project...

As some of you may or may not know I'm the biggest Star Wars fan. Period. Soon I'll be unveiling my hidden project - Jedi Robes! And Lightsabers! (modified version of "Plasma Sabers"). And my newest Human Char...... Jedi Master Hector :D. Given enough support I may make a Hidden Jedi Temple with random based Sith Attacks, a faction were you star as Jedi Initiate and move up to Elder Jedi Master (A.k.A Yoda and Mace Windu status) Perhaps lightsaber crafting and a few scripted force moves.... of course this is on your support :D. Keep watching the sky!

"At an end your lore is, and not open-ended enough it was..."

Hector! Good to hear from you :hug: Sounds very interesting! Keep us posted?

Radicus, I love your stories ^_^

And Lady Blue, I really like your Prince Gil pictures. Very noble!
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#43 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 04:45 AM

Well, you decide in the evening "I'll do some comments tomorrow" and now look at it I didn't count the number of post since that deceitful thought but It's a lot

OK here goes:

Rumms: the Ancient yews Ul is indeed a very nice place (It was the first UL I installed and it convinced me to dl and install the rest too) Great shots, great character!

Kadaj X: I wonder... do you like blue, transparent clothing? :lol: (post 20 & 22)

DFSL: She doesn't look entirely too happy in that armor...

Kadaj x: Servant boy does look happy with his job, it is of course much less dangerous than what most of the Oblivion characters have to do for a living :)

Spike4072: Will Umbacano fall for the wiles of Haruko and Snow? find out in the next episode of: H&S's Imperial adventures :lol:

DFSL: once again she doesn't look happy... wait I recall something my brother mentioned: Dunmer are never happy. So that's ok, great outfit though...

Ryu Doppler: Whenever I read the word Dram I have to think about whiskey not Dunmer. It is a typical Character for you though, the shape of the head etc are very typical, if you had posted this as a guest I think most people would've thought hey what's a Ryu-doppler character doing over there :)

Spike4072: Did you find that armor at Umbacano's ? :D at first glimpse I thought it was Stormtrooper armor but it ain't. not too lore friendly but nice anyway

DFSL: Still a bit unhappy..(but see my last comment ;))

Darziak: The Colovian Highlands... What more can I say then WOW !! (not World of Warcraft the exclamation of surprise :P) Barbarians aren't a problem they are fun :)

Treetop Smoker: I love your new toys although I'm not so sure about the new lighting..:unsure:

Flucidity: Nice tats (yeah nice tit's too :lol: )

Radicus: Is it Bo's mission to drive everyone insane because it sure as hell looks like it (most of the male population she drives insane with her looks and he female population with her behavior :))
Oh you know where it never rains: the planes of Oblivion :devil: ;)

Darziak: I told you barbarians were funny: without arms they're even better :D

Kadaj X: Servant boy has found two new friends hurrah !!

Darziak: They definetely deserved some rest after trekking through the wilderness and then to be rewarded with such great views!! :cheers; for the UL team

DFSL: Nice dress, but why are your pictures so small? (only 641 x 514)

Lady Blue: Prince gil does look princely but how did you get that armor to be so reflective (or what mod is that?)

Spike4072: Give her a red mane or red stripes over her upper back, don't make her into a "fire engine werewolf" maybe you can just put a red shader over the werewolf in Gimp and try it out in an existing picture (does that mean anything to you I know what I mean but I'm not sure it's intelligible)

Darziak: I'm sure you killed those Imps (all I can see is one wing :) ) but what about that tree?

Radicus: Woot !! :Bow: :Tasty: :Tasty: :clap:

Ryu Doppler: sneaking with a torch usually ends up with people getting hurt. And I know I'm having a hard time taking on reavers with my character.

That's all folks
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image

#44 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

That guy with the felt hat...

• 523 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:21 AM

Thanks Ryu <3 I can never quite find the perfect outfit for her. She wears practical stuff, but I think she's got a sort of bollywood glitz element about her, and that comes out sometimes, Except when I flat-out put her in something that barely covers her, because, well, you can't let BAB go to waste. She gets sulky about it though :(

I love this shot, it's very brooding and full of atmosphere. Sometimes it's the simplest ones that speak the loudest.

Why should she get sulky? I bet she would look great. And I bet Glenn would think so too. ;) Also, glad you liked the early morning fog picture. It was really just a quickie while trying to figure out why Bloody Mess stopped working again. Figured out it was had to do with item auras.

Ryu Doppler: Whenever I read the word Dram I have to think about whiskey not Dunmer. It is a typical Character for you though, the shape of the head etc are very typical, if you had posted this as a guest I think most people would've thought hey what's a Ryu-doppler character doing over there :)

Yea, whole shape is a bit similar looking. It was actually a quick convert for an Altmer character I was using to test my recent Lindai Nenalata crown mod. The Altmer looking a lot like an Altmer version of Glenn! And to think it was all just the random button too.

Ryu Doppler: sneaking with a torch usually ends up with people getting hurt. And I know I'm having a hard time taking on reavers with my character.

That particular trip to Infested Mine was crazy. So many bandits! Most of them got ripped apart by random spawned reavers so there were bodies everywhere! The toughest foe I faced was actually an Orc in full Daedric armed with a armor-corrosion blade. Add about 5 random bandits around him and it you have a tough cluster. Especially when they are Dunmer archers who can shoot backwards while running and facing forward! <_<

Sigh. The day's just started and I've already had to be confused, learn stuff I didn't know and deal with things. Damn you ESF forums! -_-
A moderate amount of evil is nature to all.
If one is to control their nature, then they
must accept both the light and the dark.

Doppler's Armory - I'll do something...eventually...

#45 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:34 AM

Darziak: The Colovian Highlands... What more can I say then WOW !! (not World of Warcraft the exclamation of surprise :P) Barbarians aren't a problem they are fun :)
Darziak: I told you barbarians were funny: without arms they're even better :D
Darziak: They definetely deserved some rest after trekking through the wilderness and then to be rewarded with such great views!! :cheers; for the UL team
Darziak: I'm sure you killed those Imps (all I can see is one wing :) ) but what about that tree?

I loved everyminute while exploring there, the shot with the orcs was a problem when I found out that there arms were detached which I stitched up in photoshop.
Yea kicking won't get him much far. :P
Only when I got to the top I realised they forgot thier camping gear. :rolleyes:
There were some imps behind the camera and as of the tree well.......the barbarian Nord (I think you might know who) is called Khulyar-Treebasher and likes to...y'know. :lol:

#46 VanQa

VanQa
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:01 AM

RIP Gwen :(

Not up for remaking her from start, so i'll soon have something new :) I have been lurking around and watching all your wonderfull pictures on a daily basis, the quality of pictures has improved so so so much compared to half a year ago :) Yay Oblivion picture makers !

Posted Image
-o0o- My Photobucket -o00-

#47 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:47 AM

Rumms: the Ancient yews Ul is indeed a very nice place (It was the first UL I installed and it convinced me to dl and install the rest too) Great shots, great character!

UL is amazing! I've got about eight of them so far and I love them - I've spent hours just exploring Cyrodiil again. It's really brought it alive. I'd forgotten about Ancient Yews, though, until I accidentally stumbled into them. Which, when you think about it, is the best way!

Why should she get sulky? I bet she would look great. And I bet Glenn would think so too. ;) Also, glad you liked the early morning fog picture. It was really just a quickie while trying to figure out why Bloody Mess stopped working again. Figured out it was had to do with item auras.

Ahaha, well, she's a ~*serious*~ adventurer and abdomen-baring armour is impractical. Damn my conscience! :D

Not up for remaking her from start, so i'll soon have something new :) I have been lurking around and watching all your wonderfull pictures on a daily basis, the quality of pictures has improved so so so much compared to half a year ago :) Yay Oblivion picture makers !

No! I had a soft spot for Gwen... RIP :(

...I just had an attack of paranoia and went to back up all my saves.
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#48 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:48 PM

Really? I don't think you would have to remake it from the start if you really didn't want to...

VanQa's Oblivion - Download Faces that I made
Just update 'TESsource.net' with 'TESNexus.com' for the new links.

Savegame of Gwen at TESNexus.com :lol:

If anything, you could at least Wyre Bash the face from that to a new game or something.

Edited by Ryu Doppler, 09 November 2007 - 12:51 PM.

#49 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:34 PM

Kadaj X: I wonder... do you like blue, transparent clothing? :lol: (post 20 & 22)

Kadaj x: Servant boy does look happy with his job, it is of course much less dangerous than what most of the Oblivion characters have to do for a living :)

Kadaj X: Servant boy has found two new friends hurrah !!

'blue, transparent clothing'... only on my boys!! :lol:
It depends on who do you serve :devil:
It's more entertainingly in group :rolleyes:
Thx for all comments :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#50 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:53 PM

Karandras, I love this. Where was it taken?

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#51 Karandras

Karandras
  • 796 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:56 PM

That would be Alchemists cave by Trollf when I had mistakenly turned my gamma down way to far :)
Posted Image
Thank you Sinharvest for the signature

#52 ChaironDeCeleste

ChaironDeCeleste

Texturing Apprentice with the broom ready

• 297 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 05:27 PM

I've also seen this placeable in one of the Lost Spires dungeons and Quarl uses it for one of his WiP.

Edited by ChaironDeCeleste, 09 November 2007 - 05:30 PM.

Thanks for the alert! The account has been chopped up and thrown to
the snarling beasts that crawl in the dark recesses of Abuse Central
The user has been terminated. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Torquemada
Posted Image

#53 Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

• 523 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:21 PM

:cheers: Happy Birthday Treetop Smoker! :cheers:

#54 Spike4072

Spike4072
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:38 PM

Ah you beat me to it <_<
Still 20 mins until the 10th here :lol:

Happy Birthday Treetop Smoker!!! :D

#55 Treetop Smoker

Treetop Smoker

サクラ-絶世の美女

• 593 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 08:50 PM

:cheers: Still 3 hrs to go until the 10th here but Thank you Ryu Doppler, Spike4072 ! :cheers:

Posted Image

#56 Flucidity

Flucidity

Screen Shot Jockey/Mod Fiddler

• Modder
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:38 PM

:cheers: Still 3 hrs to go until the 10th here but Thank you Ryu Doppler, Spike4072 ! :cheers:

HAppYBirTHDaYTREETOPSMOKER

:cheers: :cheers: :hug: :hug:

Sig.jpg

A rare beauty in the north, she's the finest lady on earth.
A glance from her, the whole city falls; a second glance leaves the whole nation in ruins.
There exists no city or nation, that has been more cherished
Than a beauty like this.
-Han Dynasty poet Li Yannian

Flucidity's Texture Resource

#57 Lady Blue

Lady Blue
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 11:58 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREETOP SMOKER!!!!!!!!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Edited by Lady Blue, 10 November 2007 - 02:04 AM.

#58 ChaironDeCeleste

ChaironDeCeleste

Texturing Apprentice with the broom ready

• 297 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 12:31 AM

Ah you beat me to it <_<
Still 20 mins until the 10th here :lol:

Happy Birthday Treetop Smoker!!! :D

AOL - Happy Birthday, Sir!

:cheers:

Edited by ChaironDeCeleste, 10 November 2007 - 12:32 AM.

Thanks for the alert! The account has been chopped up and thrown to
the snarling beasts that crawl in the dark recesses of Abuse Central
The user has been terminated. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Torquemada
Posted Image

#59 JazzJR

JazzJR
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:19 AM

Happy Birthday Treetop Smoker
:cookie: :cookie: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers:

#60 Yorkmaster

Yorkmaster
  • 251 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:34 AM

Happy Birthday TreetopSmoker !!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

It's been the tenth here for more than 12 hours already...
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogroves,
and the mome raths outgrabe

Lewis Carrol "Jabberwocky"
Posted Image