Photo

Comments about PoOS #28

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#201 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:21 PM

Thanks Chimera :cheers: and great work as always!

@ Chairon - She has a nice view behind her :D (If she's not afraid of high places that is ;) )

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#202 Valorian

Valorian
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:53 PM

@Kadaj

Great screenshots, the scene here is fantastic.

Chimera

Thanks! this outfit from Hiyoko Store is among my favorites. And your work on that face is amazing.

@ChaironDeCeleste

wow, that place where she is look very high, and the shot is really good.

Edited by Valorian, 08 July 2008 - 01:57 PM.

#203 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:05 AM

Thank U Valorian! Cute chara, the changed skirt looks very nice :D

I see this forum has become a bit more lively nowadays 8)
:cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#204 Valorian

Valorian
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:46 AM

@Kadaj

Thanks, all I have done is pick up a recolor of that dress and remove the leggings on nifskope.

#205 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:59 AM

He, he I'm doing this sort of things all the time :lol: but what's important is the effect and you've done well :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#206 --chimera--

--chimera--

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:50 AM

Posted Image
Lovely dress DFSL!

Posted Image
Like this one. Great outfit!

Posted Image
Great SI Pic ChaironDeCeleste

#207 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:58 AM

Thanks Chimera! :)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#208 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:39 AM

Very nice pictures, Valorian (Second one is very cute), Shadow (Cool second action picture, as I said on the other forum), Chairon De Celeste (Cute character), Chimera, Gooch (Cute demon girl), Shadow (Colorful).

Edited by DFSL, 14 July 2008 - 06:41 AM.

#209 Valorian

Valorian
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

@DFSL - Thanks! and amazing scenery! also I got to agree with -chimera- and that red outfit in one of your screenshot is really good.

#210 Gooch

Gooch
  • 85 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:38 AM

I realize this is not the correct place for this, but I know this is the most active Oblivion forum at Spellhold.

I don't know if anyone is interested but I've started a website that lists my favorite Oblivion MODS mainly for noobs who are overwelmed by all the MODS for Oblivion. I also included a Load Order page for those who are struggling with placing their load order correctly. I don't consider myself an expert but I've tested well over 400 MODS and recently re-installed Oblivion / Shivering Isles and picked what I considered essential MODS. Please email me and let me know if there are any obvious MODS I'm forgetting. Thanks. Here's the link:

http://jlspain1.goog...h'soblivionmods

Thank you everyone at the Spellhold Screenshot forum for your screenshooting excellence. This is probably my favorite of all the Oblivion websites. :cheers:

#211 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 10:16 AM

I realize this is not the correct place for this, but I know this is the most active Oblivion forum at Spellhold.

I don't know if anyone is interested but I've started a website that lists my favorite Oblivion MODS mainly for noobs who are overwelmed by all the MODS for Oblivion. I also included a Load Order page for those who are struggling with placing their load order correctly. I don't consider myself an expert but I've tested well over 400 MODS and recently re-installed Oblivion / Shivering Isles and picked what I considered essential MODS. Please email me and let me know if there are any obvious MODS I'm forgetting. Thanks. Here's the link:

http://jlspain1.goog...h'soblivionmods

Thank you everyone at the Spellhold Screenshot forum for your screenshooting excellence. This is probably my favorite of all the Oblivion websites. :cheers:

Bookmarked! Thank you for the helpful site, Gooch :)
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#212 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:28 AM

Hellooo?? Is anyone here anymore? Ok, I know people are here, but boy has this place gotten quiet. Too quiet it seems sometimes. Anyways, I'm back for a bit of commenting at least.

@ ChaironDeCeleste - Looks like she's gazing out at forever
Great shot of my Favorite Daedric Prince

@ DFSL - A very goldilocks feel to this outfit

@ Gooch - Innocence lost

@ Kadaj X - He's a foxy character. Love the retextures you;ve done on those outfits too.
What mod is his green outfit from?
Vanna's younger brother comes to Cyrodiil
Love all the retextures you've done on those outfits. Very yummy.

@ Shadow' - Looks like after a hard day battleing mortals, those dremors decided to go for a swim :)

@ Soul_Slayer - Thats your new storefront you'd been working on, right?

@ Valorian - Sweet!
He looks sort of like a vampire. Is he?

@ Yorkmaster - Very nice and welcome back :) A monosyllabic rundown of happenings around here since the beginning of June huh? Gads, can my brain remember that far back? I barely remember what I had for breakfast yesterday... Well, let's see...
Loads of cool pics
A new member
Shadow' came back
New mods from Chimera
few words from me

On a semi-side note - Could those who are active at the eyecandy forums post an update here on where/what will be happening with them? When it occurs that is. :) I remember when the first eyecandy forum closed down and sooo many of us originals got lost for a time.
Much thanks :)

And keep up with the great shots!!
More comments coming later

#213 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 04:32 AM

Hellooo?? Is anyone here anymore? Ok, I know people are here, but boy has this place gotten quiet. Too quiet it seems sometimes.

Most if not all post thier screenshots on the bethesda forums and from what I've seen some are at that canadianice place (except me :P), maybe other places too. It just ain't worth the time to post here anymore... :mellow:

#214 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 12:29 PM

Most if not all post thier screenshots on the bethesda forums and from what I've seen some are at that canadianice place (except me :P), maybe other places too. It just ain't worth the time to post here anymore... :mellow:

True, Bethesda is always rather active. :) Goes a little too fast for my tastes, and many people;s pics get totally ignored over there. It rreally is true that only a select few get commments on their work. Yeah, better to post one's pics just for postings sake, but it is nice to occasionally get feedback on one's work (even if it;s just a "nice job"). I tend to mostly lurk over at Bethesda for just those reasons. And CI just feels.... well.... cold. Don't know what it is, but there just seems to be an undercurrent of hostility about that place whenever I go read through it. Ah well :)
Spellhold will remain my main home for picture posting as here I have the freedom and option to post things that aren't necessarily "G rated", and when people are here posting, it;s always been a very friendly, welcoming place. Who knows, maybe nearer to the end of Summer we;ll see a few come trickling back in :)

And on the commenting deal, I have about a page and a 1/2 that I still owe comments to. :whistling: Probably do that later today :)

#215 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 04:27 AM

True, Bethesda is always rather active. :) Goes a little too fast for my tastes, and many people;s pics get totally ignored over there. It rreally is true that only a select few get commments on their work. Yeah, better to post one's pics just for postings sake, but it is nice to occasionally get feedback on one's work (even if it;s just a "nice job"). I tend to mostly lurk over at Bethesda for just those reasons. And CI just feels.... well.... cold. Don't know what it is, but there just seems to be an undercurrent of hostility about that place whenever I go read through it. Ah well :)
Spellhold will remain my main home for picture posting as here I have the freedom and option to post things that aren't necessarily "G rated", and when people are here posting, it;s always been a very friendly, welcoming place. Who knows, maybe nearer to the end of Summer we;ll see a few come trickling back in :)

And on the commenting deal, I have about a page and a 1/2 that I still owe comments to. :whistling: Probably do that later today :)

I can't really make comments cause if I do one I have the urge I need to comment everyone else :rolleyes: to make things even, that and I lack the words on what to say. Oh with CI I havn't even joined since I feel that I need to give somthing usefull other than posting screenshots, same with the DWS site (though I joined that to see what new posts I havn't seen yet). I'll stick with Spellhold since I check out the other parts of the forum.

Well the sun has finally come out here so I hope I don't melt into a puddle trying to post. :P

#216 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 05:42 AM

@ Kadaj X - He's a foxy character. Love the retextures you;ve done on those outfits too.
What mod is his green outfit from?
Vanna's younger brother comes to Cyrodiil
Love all the retextures you've done on those outfits. Very yummy.

Thanks very much for all nice comments :cheers: !
The green outfit is a part of PARA mod (changed for Robert's slender :D )

I know I'm not posting here so often as I used to, but I will be visiting this forum definitely :) I like it in here (no problem with adult pics :devil: ), it's easy to follow and the atmosphere is nice 8)

Great shots everyone!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#217 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 02:35 PM

I know it's slow here, but I still love it, and I visit once every few days to see how everyone is getting along with their games. Some of the characters feel like old friends now! It may not run as fast as ESF, but that can be an advantage - it's easier to sift through all the shots.
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#218 Shadow'

Shadow'

Screenshot Ninja

• 322 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

Heheh, I'm still here, I've just been occupied with other things, mostly Poser 7.
Example of what I've done so far: Posted Image

So Oblivion has been kinda swept aside again. But I'll try to get some shots in sometime. :)
Posted Image
(Sig by Sinharvest)

The official Oblivion Screenshot Ninja Posted Image Posted Image

#219 DFSL

DFSL

Post Stalker

• 182 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 06:48 PM

It's true this forum has become slow and a little deserted. It's a pity, really, I used to envy all the people posting amazing screenshots here. This forum gave me idea to start posting.

Very nice screenshots, Chimera (I love the faces you make), Chairon De Celeste (I like the beauty wearing the Nightshade armor very much), Chiglet, Kadajxxx (Cool demon), Gooch and Valorian (Cute), Darziak (Colorful).

#220 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:52 AM

Shadow - Nice job with the Poser 8)

All - Great pics! Keep them comming :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)