• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#181 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:30 AM

lol Darziak, nasty. Hope the Tardis was worth it. x
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#182 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:30 PM

Hey all! Loving all the great pics :) I've just been soo busy with RL that I've come home exhausted every night, so haven't done a whole lot of commenting (or none). Haven't even really been taking many shots myself either. Hopefully soon. And hopefully individual comments from me. :lol: Keep up the fantastic work though!!

BTW - to all MySpace users - Be warned. MySpace has recently added a feature to the photo albums that allows others to easily snag your photos for their own pages and sites. While most people would not stoop to doing this, this new link system makes it very easy for the underhanded to steal our works. I've already sent MySpace an email requesting the removal of said feature and encourage you to do the same. My pics might not be that great, but I still don't want to make it easy for thieves to steal them.

#183 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:28 AM

Gooch, this and this shot are simply gorgeous - the lighting is very effective! What light source do you use to achieve it? One that's just there in the game, or something you've placed specially?

Also CapsAdmin: your PSP shot is really great, but I'm slightly confused as to what stitching five shots together actually does? Does it make the image sharper?
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#184 oldmanpoo

oldmanpoo
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 04:13 AM

:cheers: Happy belated Birthdays Lady Blue, DFSL, and Darziak :cheers:

Did I miss anyone?

Also, Gooch, I'd be interested in knowing how you got that glowing effect in those two well done shots Rumpleteasza just referenced.  I've seen it done before, but I've never bothered to ask.  Does it involve GIMP?

#185 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 04:35 AM

Extended Derikan's House
Posted Image
Bedrooms need a work still
Posted Image

Very impressive shots of your character and one of the most incredible outfits I've ever seen here. Is it downloadable?

#186 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 06:16 AM

Very impressive shots of your character and one of the most incredible outfits I've ever seen here. Is it downloadable?

Thanks, it's a simple recolour of the SI outfits I done and isn't available for download, keeping him unique. :)

#187 Gooch

Gooch
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 10:18 PM

Gooch, this and this shot are simply gorgeous - the lighting is very effective! What light source do you use to achieve it? One that's just there in the game, or something you've placed specially?

Also CapsAdmin: your PSP shot is really great, but I'm slightly confused as to what stitching five shots together actually does? Does it make the image sharper?

That's in game. I use a ring called The Greatest Cheating Ring within a MOD called 13cheatersrings. It has a huge light enchantment on it, but it has a goldish glow to it. Works best with gold outfits.

In the 2nd picture she's actually holding a staff with a white light. I think it's from one of the big MODs from FCOM.

Edited by Gooch, 21 June 2008 - 10:22 PM.

#188 Gooch

Gooch
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:56 PM

If anyone's interested I updated Valwens Journal:

http://www.shsforums...mp;#entry401928

#189 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:53 PM

I'm back! Well, sort of :) Been busy with other projects n stuff. But I have been popping in every so often to see what's new here. :) Lots of great pics. No new pics from me yet, though I've been taking a massive amount. Still need to go through and toss out the dregs. Anyways, kicking a few of the tumbleweeds in here to the side,... ;) :whistling:

@ Andaius - Love all the outfits in there. :) Especially the red & black one
More very cool outfits. Are any of those last 3 available?

@ ChaironDeCeleste - interesting look. What race is he?
Very cute character
A lovely lady :clap:

@ Chimera - gorgeous character
Arnold isn't mad ...He's REALLY mad :angry: (Mad Ahnold smiley-face)

@ Darziak - Very nice looking outfit. Are those pants underneath it with a pale sripe across them?
Ah, that No-Name is so very full of himself, isn't he? But he's also quite adorably cute. :wub: Don't tell him that though. I'm not sure how Dremora feel about being labeled as cute.

@ Gooch - Definitely an impressive place. Have you had a chance to explore the outside of it as well? :o I got lost.
Very nice addition to your story too.

@ Kadaj X - lusciously adorable
"I'll get you yet, Gadget!!"
"...and I"m not moving until I get that cheesburger you promised me."
Adorably risque I love that he's in with those chickens too. :cookie:

@ oldmanpoo - Cooly spooky :coolthumb:

@ Secret_ninja_stamos - She is one gorgeous Kajiit :new_thumbs:

#190 ChaironDeCeleste

ChaironDeCeleste

Texturing Apprentice with the broom ready

• 297 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:39 PM

@ ChaironDeCeleste - interesting look. What race is he?
Very cute character
A lovely lady :clap:

Thanks and excellent char and npc composition by you (the 2 Kvatch shots)

He is the elven counterpart to the Star Gate SG1 Sodani race / tribes - release once my health allows it again :)

the cute chatacter is Ren a Ren mystic elf saved game by a corean player, found on the Nexus,
hance Ren aka Renn aka Louie (all american sitcom tv show char names) is a corean lady in real life
- hoini soit qui mal y pense :rolleyes:

The lovely lady's race will be Clan Cappadocian, part of the upcoming Path Of Golconda release
(same as for the Sodani)

Edited by ChaironDeCeleste, 30 June 2008 - 02:56 PM.

Thanks for the alert! The account has been chopped up and thrown to
the snarling beasts that crawl in the dark recesses of Abuse Central
The user has been terminated. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Torquemada
Posted Image

#191 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:28 AM

@ Kadaj X - lusciously adorable
"I'll get you yet, Gadget!!"
"...and I"m not moving until I get that cheesburger you promised me."
Adorably risque I love that he's in with those chickens too. :cookie:

Thanks for all the comments :cheers:
And nice shots!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#192 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 07:34 PM

@ Darziak - Very nice looking outfit. Are those pants underneath it with a pale sripe across them?
Ah, that No-Name is so very full of himself, isn't he? But he's also quite adorably cute. :wub: Don't tell him that though. I'm not sure how Dremora feel about being labeled as cute.

Thank you, yes that was the slighty edited default texture but I've edited it to match the rest of the robe now.
He really cares for two things (apart from his weapons :P), himself and his mentor Derikan (a story to that if I can think of the right way to do it). Yea even Darjin wouldn't dare say that to him but maybe if it was another dremora....

#193 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:05 AM

@Chairon - Cute little tattoo :)

@Darziak - a lot of great shots! <btw. very nice job on your mage's clothes ;) >

@Valorian - WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! The outfit suits your cute chara very much :D Beautiful start!

@Soul - There is nothing like Therma's lighting, right? ;) Very nice!

@Chimera - Once again you've showed us how good you are, at what you're doing :cheers:

@Chiglet - He's just cute! <in his own way of course ;) > Love the pic with chocolate box and the last one :hug:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#194 Gooch

Gooch
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:11 AM

Welcome to the forum Valorian!
Nice first post.

#195 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 01:55 PM

Aw shucks, thanks Kadaj X.
Must say those canines are cool!

Edited by Chimera, 03 July 2008 - 01:57 PM.

#196 Valorian

Valorian
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 03:15 PM

Thanks for the comments! and the welcome !

The light was good? Before I made the shots I used the Natural Envorioments, until for some reason started to rain and but never stopped, I could not get a single day clear day. I take the chance to try other mods, and now I am using AWS, the HDR is a bit too bright sometimes, but I am liking it.

@Andaius

Please, can you (or anyone) tell me from what mod is that blue dress with golden details? I mean on the second screenshot where are three girls on this post I have been looking for this dress for a while after I see some images around the net, but cant find it.

If is not asking too much from where is the red dress? the one on the seven screenshot on the same post.

Edited by Valorian, 03 July 2008 - 03:32 PM.

#197 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:02 AM

Thanks Chimera :cheers: !

Nice set of pics Shadow :D !

Edited by Kadaj X, 06 July 2008 - 03:07 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#198 Valorian

Valorian
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:51 AM

@DFSL

Great shots, the second one in the shrine is fantastic.

@Kadaj X

Nice shots!

@ChaironDeCeleste

Good pic ! nice outfits !

#199 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:52 AM

Thank U Valorian :D !
So you have a male chara too, he looks great :D <the more males the better :devil: >

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#200 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:49 AM

Posted Image

I like the backround, colors and skin texture and tones. A well thought out shot DFSL.

Posted Image

Beautiful and inspirational Kadaj X.

Posted Image
Very handsome character and cool outfit Valorian.

Edited by Chimera, 08 July 2008 - 02:59 AM.