255 replies to this topic

#221 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:51 PM

@ ChaironDeCeleste - she's pretty
Fantastic contrast with the blue and gold. Really makes her stand out
Very classy
I like what I see on the colour on her face. I can see some definite possibilities with this.... (wanders off thinking)
She's ready for some Deep Sea Scuba diving

@ Chiglet - Pink hair? Lavender? That's a disservice to Xivilai everywhere.
Isn't he a member of theDark Hand? I would have thought that they'd be marked as essential until you got to that particular questline.
What's with the tree in that room?
And would you stop posting so many pictures at a time?? Eesh!

@ Chimera - Impressive work you;ve done

Don't know how you manage to do it, but your characters always look so much like the real people

@ Darziak - The teacher reminds me of Kahn Noonien Singh

@ DFSL - Now that does not look like it gives much protection. :) Least she travels with bodyguards
Her new theory is that the ancient Ayleids did not sleep on those stone slabs as they are just too uncomfortable

@ Gooch - Something url=http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/303243-1216529274.jpg]surprised[/url] her
This armor looks very Sorayama-esque

@ Kadaj X' Bathing beauties
Sweet! He is definitely different from your normal character we've seen. Nice job!
Getting into trouble again
You two kids break it up right now!
That is some cool armor

@ Petrovich - That;s a nice looking guy. And a very cool looking helmet

@ Rumpleteasza - Love the colours and angles in that pic

@ Valorian - She;s got a really sweet face

I can't really make comments cause if I do one I have the urge I need to comment everyone else :rolleyes: to make things even, that and I lack the words on what to say. Oh with CI I havn't even joined since I feel that I need to give somthing usefull other than posting screenshots, same with the DWS site (though I joined that to see what new posts I havn't seen yet). I'll stick with Spellhold since I check out the other parts of the forum.

Well the sun has finally come out here so I hope I don't melt into a puddle trying to post. :P

LOL I know that feeling well :) I hate leaving people out of a commentary, but there's just some pics out there that I honestly can't make head or tail of what they're supposed to be of. Some people's pics I refuse to comment on ever (personal reasons - nobody here though). And there;s always the ones that I too am at a complete loss for workds on and "wow" just seems so lame.
Stay cool! (got up to 107F here today - ugh)

The green outfit is a part of PARA mod (changed for Robert's slender :D )

I know I'm not posting here so often as I used to, but I will be visiting this forum definitely :) I like it in here (no problem with adult pics :devil: ), it's easy to follow and the atmosphere is nice 8)

Great shots everyone!!

PARA, Hm? Haven't heard of that one before. Looks intersting, but if it;s made for Robert;s Slender, then it definitely won't fit any of my boys. :) I like that we've got more freedom in what we post here as well. Lack of clothing, with or withoutphysical contact doesn't matter as long as it;s linked to and warned about. Definitely an advantage over other sites (I can't stand censorship)

I'm glad this place isn't as fast as ESF :) That place goes so fast that it;s almost shamneful the way you can't get through a thread, look at everything and post some before that thread is closed and it;s on to the next.

Shadow' - Very neat stuff you;re doing in Poser7 there. You are aware of the new StarWars movie/show coming out in a week or 2? I've seen a few ads, but havn'et been paying much attention to what t is. :)

It's true this forum has become slow and a little deserted. It's a pity, really, I used to envy all the people posting amazing screenshots here. This forum gave me idea to start posting.

Very nice screenshots, Chimera (I love the faces you make), Chairon De Celeste (I like the beauty wearing the Nightshade armor very much), Chiglet, Kadajxxx (Cool demon), Gooch and Valorian (Cute), Darziak (Colorful).

Maybe others will find their way here or their way back. One never knows. I've made this forum sort of my lair and will continue to post the majority of my pics here.
Much thanks for the comment :)

#222 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 04:39 AM

@ Kadaj X' Bathing beauties
Sweet! He is definitely different from your normal character we've seen. Nice job!
Getting into trouble again
You two kids break it up right now!
That is some cool armor

Thanks for comments Chiglet :hug: !

PARA, Hm? Haven't heard of that one before. Looks intersting, but if it;s made for Robert;s Slender, then it definitely won't fit any of my boys. :) I like that we've got more freedom in what we post here as well. Lack of clothing, with or withoutphysical contact doesn't matter as long as it;s linked to and warned about. Definitely an advantage over other sites (I can't stand censorship)

I'm glad this place isn't as fast as ESF :) That place goes so fast that it;s almost shamneful the way you can't get through a thread, look at everything and post some before that thread is closed and it;s on to the next.

Actually this PARA armor was made for females (link: http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=17417 ) but a bit of work with 3d prog like blender and some parts can be used with Robert ;)
I just love the freedom here :devil: and...

I can't stand censorship

...totally agree!!
Great shots Chiglet :D !

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#223 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 05:25 AM

@ Darziak - The teacher reminds me of Kahn Noonien Singh

Stay cool! (got up to 107F here today - ugh)

Well I have no idea who that is. :P

Oh I guess I shouldn't moan when you have a higher temp.

#224 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 05:00 AM

Thanks Chiglet!

#225 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 10:29 AM

hey, beautiful work everybody :) Sorry I haven't been around, work and school makes sev a dull boy :(

Oblivion modding has evolved so much since I last saw it! It's unbelievable the amount of content that's been made, the bar has been ---------- raaaaised waaaaaay high :)

My avatar courtesy of my own little personal artist, Rumms

#226 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:13 AM

hey, beautiful work everybody :) Sorry I haven't been around, work and school makes sev a dull boy :(

Oblivion modding has evolved so much since I last saw it! It's unbelievable the amount of content that's been made, the bar has been ---------- raaaaised waaaaaay high :)

:o

! :hug:
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.
Well... not quite so appropriate now I changed it. Sorry, Jadikins. <3 <3

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#227 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 12:40 PM

! :hug:

:whistling:

:wub:

:hug:

#228 SeV

SeV
  • Modder
  • 390 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:54 AM

Wow, that little guy is sooooo cool Chiggles! How did you do that?

The little furnite compliments him very well :) Is there a way to make him sit on it?

#229 Andaius

Andaius
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:33 AM

Awsome work everyone, sorry I haven't been around here much. I am stopping by on my birthday to day with a new bunch of shots for you all to make it up to you! ;)
Posted Image Of wonderful Companions!

#230 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 08:48 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDAIUS!!!!!

Hope it was a good one :)

----------------

Commentary hopefully will be posted by me this weekend. Just been really busy overall.

#231 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 09:21 AM

Have a good one, Andaius! x
New avatar in honour of SeV/Jade, because everyone knows Jade brings all the (elves? Humans? Tabaxi? Let's just say girls, shall we?) to the yard.

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#232 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:28 AM

:cheers: :cheers: Happy Birthday Flucidity!!! :cheers: :cheers:

#233 ChaironDeCeleste

ChaironDeCeleste

Texturing Apprentice with the broom ready

• 297 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:32 AM

:cheers: :cheers: Happy Birthday Flucidity!!! :cheers: :cheers:

aol - happy birthday LuciDao :cheers:

Edited by ChaironDeCeleste, 16 August 2008 - 07:33 AM.

Thanks for the alert! The account has been chopped up and thrown to
the snarling beasts that crawl in the dark recesses of Abuse Central
The user has been terminated. Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Torquemada
Posted Image

#234 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 06:59 PM

@ ChaironDeCeleste - Waiting with bated swords
Lovely character
A singing lesson gone horrilby wrong
poetry in un-motion
That guard's been on duty a really looong time

@ Darziak - He looks about ready for a swim
Where do one;s pics end up at with Vista anyways? My laptop's got Vista so I haven't used it much at all, but I do have Oblivion laoded on it.
Looking good

[@ 'DFSL - Love the rose pink edges on the wings

@ Gooch - I knew I should have taken a left at the gold road. Now I'm in Albequerque!

Adult Content - Seductive Wait

She's all sparkly-shiney!
Cool house

@ Kadaj X - Your new boy looks great. :) And the armor is quite interesting.
This is one Sweet picture
Your boys look relaxed and easygoing in those outfits. Very cute
Very cute

@ Darziak - Kahn Noonien Singh was the main bad guy in the second Star Trek movie. Waaaay before you were born :)
You can moan :) your area is porbably mor humid than mine (desert) so probably feels worse.

@ SeV - Good to see you again SeV. :hug: Are you finished with school now? Or heading back for more? I'm hoping to eventually see some pics from you up here.
The little guys in the pics of mine were just shrunk down in the cs. Nothing super special though it did take me the longest time to figure out the instructions on how to do it. :P Been having fun makingt little things giant and giant tings teeny. I'm not sure if there's a way to make him sit on the furniture. Be cool if it could be done. :) Last thinig I'd done with them was just try to get my teenies to stay on their shelves. Haven't succeeded yet and managed to get a massive fps drop. Sigh Someday

And I'm off to my birthday dinner before doing any more comments tonight!
:)

#235 Kadaj X

Kadaj X
  • 362 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:48 AM

Thanks Chiglet for all the comments!! :cheers: and

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Also happy B-day to all whose birthdays I've missed :cheers:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Made by Sinharvest ;)

#236 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:41 AM

@ Darziak - He looks about ready for a swim
Where do one;s pics end up at with Vista anyways? My laptop's got Vista so I haven't used it much at all, but I do have Oblivion laoded on it.
Looking good

@ Darziak - Kahn Noonien Singh was the main bad guy in the second Star Trek movie. Waaaay before you were born :)
You can moan :) your area is porbably mor humid than mine (desert) so probably feels worse.

And I'm off to my birthday dinner before doing any more comments tonight!
:)

Oh much too busy in awe from smooth fps to swim :P
There in bethesda softworks/Oblivion folder arnt they? or do you mean somthing else?
Thanks

Ah okay, I never got into star trek though I've heard kahn before. (i think it's from star trek anyway) :P
Actually the weather here now just rain, rain........and more rain so it's kinda cool if not cold now. :wacko:

Oh and a Happy Birthday!! to you and the others I havn't yet cheered. :cheers:

#237 Rumpleteasza

Rumpleteasza

Bargain-Bin Bondgirl

• 288 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:50 AM

Chiglet, I hope you had a wonderful day. Full of cake and goodies! xxxx

The King and I
The Emperor and I

#238 umpa

umpa
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 03:52 AM

Hi to all and thanks for all beautiful picture :lol:

Sorry for bad english

Hey Chimera but your Last Pictures is a famous singer and dancer ?

Can you release her ?
Posted Image

#239 Chimera

Chimera
  • 449 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:11 PM

Hi to all and thanks for all beautiful picture :lol:

Sorry for bad english

Hey Chimera but your Last Pictures is a famous singer and dancer ?

Can you release her ?

She's nobody famous; I just played around with an Angelina Jolie face file until she came out. I can release her if you want.

#240 Chiglet

Chiglet
  • 405 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 02:24 AM

Fantastic pics everyone! Keep up the great work :)

Shadow - Those are some cool green eyes on that one character .

More over the weekend (I hope)