Photo

Tashia Romance Banters - Class Specific

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 shadow

shadow
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2003 - 02:47 PM

That is correct. Sorcerers have the planar sphere and barbarions have the keep.

#42 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 02 September 2003 - 04:45 PM

This is for an encounter with Tashia and a barbarian, after the barbarian finishes the D'Arnise stronghold quest. And of course, before bedding down for the night.

Tashia walks over to you, and she runs her fingers lightly along your arm, her light touch daintily playing at the scars and muscular bulges.

Her fingers then slowly trace patterns on the small of your back and you feel a soft fluttering on your arm shoulder as she gently kisses you. Then you feel a gentle squeeze as her arms encircle you, and Tashia hugs you from behind, resting her head between your shoulder blades.

"Mmm..." she hums pleasantly, "You are my rock you know. In this world of change, in this time of chaos, you are my sole bastion."

You feel the wind pick up, and Tashia's long hair tenderly tickles your back.

A small sigh escapes her lips, and she then whispers, "Given any thought to your...our future? I guess this has been bothering me, for I don't know if you will go back to your people, or stay in Amn or anything. Will you always be there for me?"

Option 1:
Turn around, embrace Tashia tightly in your arms, and laugh, saying, "Of course I will always be there for you. You would have to kill me to pry myself away from you."

Gently grin at her, and admit, "I truly don't know what I intend to do after all this is over. I may decide to go back and find out more about my people."

Sweep Tashia off her feet, circling with her once or twice before bringing her in for a kiss and add, "One thing I do know that is my blood is too restless to settle down for long...and I'll be honest, I like the challenges I face. It keeps me strong. Life is a test, and it is up to us to face it on our own terms."

Chuckle and ask, "Of course, being strong means both mentally and physically. Perhaps you would like to help me flex my mind by telling me one of your riddles..."

Option 2:
Smile at Tashia, and say, "Oh, I don't know what my future holds, other than that you are the most important part of it."

Smirk, and admit, "In my homeland, before Gorion brought me to Candlekeep, magic was shunned. Only the odd shaman was allowed to have anything to do with it."

Chuckle wryly, and add, "It took months before I was finally able to relax around Gorion, and the other scholars at Candlekeep. I mean, they ate, breathed, and slept magic."

There is a twinkle in your eyes as you add, "So imagine my surprise when I found that the most important person in my life is also the most magical..."

Option 3:
Chuckle at Tashia, and say, "Among my people, or so I was told, life was a continuous series of tests..."

Look her straight in the eye, "So, I doubt that I will be going back there anytime soon. Oh it may be nice to visit there when and if this is done..."

Slide an arm around Tashia, lean in to kiss her softly on the lips, and say, "But I much prefer not having to worry about some predator sneaking up on me as we...dally..."

Grin, and ask Tashia, "Would you care to live that way for the rest of your life? Having your very mettle tested?"

Option 4:
Grow indignant at Tashia's smothering grasp, and disengage from her.

Look her in the eyes, and admonish her, "Tashia, you're smothering me. Have you thought that maybe, just maybe, I would not have had to rescue you if you had been stronger?"

Glance around you, and say, "There are many things I learned in Candlekeep, but one of the greatest was that civilization weakens people. It would be best to tear the whole thing apart, and let nature have its way."

Snort, and says, "If you wish to remain by my side, you must learn to be strong as well."

If Option 1, then go to A.
If Option 2, then go to B.
If Option 3, then go to C.
If Option 4, then go to D.

A:
Tashia laughs, and she says, "I don't know that I would go so far as to assume that all of life is a test, but you are right that sometimes it is a struggle. How is that old saying go? That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."

She kisses your shoulder, and then says, "Okay, here is a riddle I've been saving up especially for you:
I'm strong and pointed. Shuddering, I die,
a violent release. For my reputable master
I'll plunge below the plimsoll line,
well and truly engineer an opening.
A desperate man stands behind me and develops me
himself; he carries a cloth. Sometimes one helps
me out of a wet hot spot
sometimes he gets me into a fix and forces me.
Say what I am called..."

Option 5:
Shift uneasily and look Tashia straight in the eye, and say, "The answer can't be what I am thinking it is, can it?"

Look guiltily down at your groin and give a crooked smile to Tashia.

Option 6:
Ponder Tashia, and smile and say, "This must be one of those riddles that might sound...vulgar, but actually mean something quite mundane. I would guess the answer is a poker or a brand..."

Option 7:
Scratch your head, and say, "You have me beat Tashia. What is the answer?"

If Option 5, then go to E.
If Option 6, then go to F.
If Option 7, then go to G.

B:
Tashia smiles at your words, and she squeezes you tighter, her hands working their way down the length of your waste, and says, "That is sweet of you to say so."

She giggles, as her hands continue to dance along the edge of your body, and she adds, "I must admit that I can understand the hesitance of magic..."

Tashia turns silent, and she looks away, "I mean, its one thing if someone, like the wizards, manipulate magic for themselves, or else it is bestowed by one's deity. But to have it I have my doubts as well about what I am. To have magic as your birthright...it can be scary."

She smiles, leans into you, and whispers, "You are the most important person in my life as well..."
(End dialogue)

C:
Tashia quirks her lips, and she says, "Oh, testing my metal?"

She places a hand on your forehead, and she whispers, "Such as having a will of iron?" and nibbles at your ear, smiling at her play on words.

Tashia then caresses the small of your back and says, "Or nerves of steel?" and her dancing fingers send butterflies up through your body.

"Possibly a heart of gold?" she whispers as she presses her taut body into yours, and you feel her heartbeat increase in contact with your skin.

"Just remember..." she whispers, kissing you passionately now, "Heat...shapes...metal..."
(End dialogue)

D:
Tashia's eyes flare open, and you feel her fingernails dig into your skin. There is a slight burning at each point her nails pierce your skin, and that's when you realize that the warmth is emanating from Tashia.

"Strong enough for you?" she hisses.

"And just what do you mean by that?" she growls, and the warmth flares into an exploding pain as she draws blood with her hands. Then blessed coolness fills your body, and you feel Tashia pull away from you.

"If you truly think that I'm so weak, then why the hell would you rescue me?" she says, blinking back tears in her anger.

She spits once more on the ground, and she adds, "Well, here is something for you to consider he of the sweaty jockstrap. It doesn't matter how strong you are, death claims all: weak and strong, young and old."

Tashia looks at you sadly, and then makes her way into the night...
(End Romance, Tashia leaves).

E:
Tashia laughs, and you feel her lips kiss and nip at your skin, and she says, "Hmm, guess you were reading my mind after all..."

She grins, and says, "That is one thing I appreciate about you, you know. How straightforward you are..."

Tashia slowly walks away, adding an extra wiggle to her walk, , "I find it refreshing. And in you, quite becoming..."

Tashia then stops, pressing her fingers to her lips, blows you a kiss, and beckons you to follow her into the underbrush, away from the party.
(End dialogue).

F:
Tashia pouts, but you can tell there is amusement behind her reaction, "Damn, I didn't think you would get a correct answer..."

Tashia smiles, as she adds, "Especially considering that I wasn't even thinking of that as an answer...'

She moves forward, twining her hand into yours, "And just what reward should I give the master of my riddles...and heart..."

Tashia pulls your hand to the swell of her bosom, and you feel her heart beat rapidly increase as she kisses you once more...
(End dialogue)

G:
Tashia laughs, and says, "Well, there were plenty of answers..."

She gives a wink, as she says, "Many would say a poker or firebrand would be an answer..."

Tashia's hand slowly caresses your buttocks, and she says, "Although I was thinking of something else more...rigid..."
(End dialogue)

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#43 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 08 September 2003 - 08:46 PM

This dialogue is to happen between Tashia and a Sorcerer, preferably after the Planar Stronghold quest.

Tashia playfully comes up from behind you, the wind picking up her robes, and enshrouding your with their folds. As the loose garments hide you from the looks of the rest of the party, Tashia leans in further, the press of her breasts momentarily drawing your attention from Tashia's light kisses of the back of your neck. Her long blond hair tickles the back of your neck, and you notice the slight pressure on the back of your leg as Tashia raises her slight foot and caresses your leg through your garments.

Tashia's head then rests on the back of your neck, and she murmurs, "Who would have thought, after all that's happened in my life, the loss of my parents, the emergence of my powers, a betrayal, that I could still find happiness. With you, though, I have everything I could want...."

Tashia chuckles, tickling your ribs, "Except maybe for washboard abs..."

She sighs contentedly, and whispers, "And what do you want, my love?"

Option 1:
Smile at Tashia, hold her close, and whisper, "Why, whatever you want most in the world my love. Well, except maybe for washboard abs. I don't relish doing my laundry on your stomach..."

Lower your mouth, and press your lips tight to her push, and then push all your air out at once, making a large, rasping sound.

Pull apart, and grin at Tashia after your sudden childish display...

Option 2:
Bolster Tashia's confidence, whispering, "Tashia, you always had everything you could ever want."

Smile gently at her, letting the love you feel for her infuse your face, and clasp her hand. As your hands touch, you feel the magic within you rising, sending tiny jolts of pleasure through your, following the conduit of your body into hers, and let a pleasurable purr escape your mouth as Tashia's own magic reciprocates with yours, the cool touch of her magic cascading over yours, rising and combining to form a greater union.

Whisper to Tashia, "If power is an illusion, isn't weakness necessarily one as well?"

Option 3:
Joke with Tashia, saying, "I don't really know what I wish to do with my life. Seems to me that natural selection would see to it that adventurers who ask themselves 'What is my purpose in my life?' very quickly lacked both."

Grin, and say, "On the other hand, I do know that I shall enjoy my time with you...perchance you may have a riddle that might be suitable for the mood?"

Option 4:
Hold Tashia tight to your body, claiming the beautiful elf for your own, and say, "I have a few ideas about that..."

Bend your head to gently kiss her neck, breathing in her exotic scent, and whisper, "Why, between the two of us, there is nothing that could stand in our way."

Clasp her hand in yours, and allow the magic flow from within, letting the warmth of your power merge with hers, a building ecstasy within the both of you, and whisper, "There is none who could stand in our way."

If Option 1, then go to A.
If Option 2, then go to B.
If Option 3, then go to C.
If Option 4, then go to D.

A:
Tashia squeals in pleasure, your motion causing her to be tickled as well as touching her sense of silliness.

When you stop, she pulls your face toward hers, and she whispers, "It's good to see you laugh, to be carefree."

Tashia twists her head saucily, and she runs her hands along the small of your back, when a whimsical gleam crosses her eye.

She suddenly leaps up, kissing you tight on the lips, and an electric flare fills your body as you windmill backwards, and fall on the ground, momentarily blacking out.

As you get up from Tashia's electric kiss, she whispers, "That is just the start love..." and hungrily moves toward you.
(End dialogue)

B:
Tashia laughs, her gentle words soothing your very soul, and she leans in to kiss your neck, your chin, and finally your lips. Each kiss creates an electrical pulse that surges through your entire body until her lips meet yours, and a blue nimbus flares up around you, sending a fresh wave of pleasure through both of your bodies.

Tashia pulls apart, slightly, and she whispers, "Be careful what you say my love. You know that language can be a tool for concealing the truth..."

She pulls your hand to the swell of her breast, and you feel the warmth of her skin slowly increase under your fingertips. You meet a slight resistance when she exhales, but this observation goes unnoticed as you feel the pulse of Tashia's very life in your hands...and you hear your dull thud in your own ears, matching hers beat per beat.

"I love you..." she whispers, taking a hold of your other hand, and she starts to gently kiss the fingertips, slowly working her way along the palm, the wrist, then the length of your arm...
(End dialogue)

C:
Tashia laughs, and puts a finger in her mouth, striking a thoughtful if provocative pose, then says,
"Often I swallow what thrusts against me,
when I, encircled by rings, must push
hard against the hard thing, the hole from behind?
shove forward what protects
the treasure of my lord in the middle of the night...."

Option 5:
Blush mightily, and encircle Tashia with your arms, gently laying your hand on her thigh.

Ask, "Is it what I think it is? The greatest treasure in all of Amn?" while slowly moving your hand northward.

Option 6:
Blush, but laugh at Tashia's riddle and say, "Naught girl...the first answer to come to mind isn't always the one you want."

Chuckle, and say, "The answer is keyhole."

If Option 6, then go to E.
If Option 7, then go to F.

D:
Tashia moans, and you feel her power rise up to match yours. Hers is cool to the heat yours emanates, and rivulets of power echo through your body.

However, just as the pleasure rises to a great crescendo, Tashia's eyes snap open, and she pushes you away with intense fury, and the pleasure suddenly bottoms out into an aching loneliness.

"Damn you..." she utters, tears rolling down her face, "Damn you to the lowest levels of the Abyss, you bastard..."

She pummels you with her fists, "You're no different than Arilistan..."
(End romance, Tashia leaves)

E:
Tashia arches an eyebrow, and presses her body forward into yours, "And just what were you thinking?"

She follows your eyes as you slowly travel up her legs, and she gives a laughing, "Oh, I see what you mean..."

Kissing the side of your cheek, she whispers into your ear, "The answer was keyhole...just in case you are asked again..."
(End dialogue)

F:
Tashia pouts, her white teeth gleaming against the red of her lip, "That is entirely correct..."

Tashia whips her hair around like a blonde whirlwind, and when she stops, a sultry smile crosses her lips, and rolls her hip, "So does my lord possess the...key...to my kingdom..."

She presses her moist lips to your cheek, then runs her tongue along the edge of your jaw-line, before pulling you to the ground...
(End dialogue)

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."

#44 Userunfriendly

Userunfriendly

Replendent Beta Tester of Madness!!!

• 2175 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 12:46 AM

great stuff!!!

i like the sorceror one, since I almost always play sorceress...(kensai sorceress, but she shows up as a sorceress for all dialog options...)

urm...is there any dialog about how if the pc is a sorc, and so is tashia, about how they are both into their craft and how the pc and tashia understand each other's limitations and abilities in battle??
They call me....

Darth...

Darth Gizka...

#45 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 08:45 AM

Not at this moment.

I meant to include something like that in the responses, and I may go back and amend the Sorcerer one, but it didn't work out that way when I posted it.

Heh, but something to work on in the future, I guess...

*grins* So, I will admit it would be great for me to add to this, and I may, but I'm just glad to get something for all the classes (as well as Uriel having a good idea for another dialogue).

But truth be known, I would like to see the majority of this stuff put into the module before working on other material.

#46 -Aristothenes-

-Aristothenes-

Posted 01 July 2004 - 07:37 PM

What does Tashia have against living for a _very_ long time...?
I mean, Elves consider it an honour to become baelnorns,
is it something to do with her human slant?
Oh, and _how long_ has Elmonster been alive?

#47 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 07 July 2004 - 06:37 AM

It is not that she herself would mind living very long, but elves do tend to be monogamous and if they get wed to a human, they know that there will only be 70 years or so, tops, they will be around them.

And I don't know the exact age of Elminster, but I know its measured in centuries.

#48 -toughluck-

-toughluck-

Posted 14 November 2004 - 01:26 PM

She grins, and changes the direction(...)'Geez, all I can smell is molasses.'..."

Hmmm... Now, how would they use the word 'Geez'? It comes from 'Jesus', and I doubt it would apply to Forgotten Realms... Not a show-stopper, but definitely a very strong distraction...

#49 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 12:31 PM

She grins, and changes the direction(...)'Geez, all I can smell is molasses.'..."

Hmmm... Now, how would they use the word 'Geez'? It comes from 'Jesus', and I doubt it would apply to Forgotten Realms... Not a show-stopper, but definitely a very strong distraction...

View Post

Not too much of a show stopper, though, since I have seen it used in actual books set in the Forgotten Realms. And not much different than 'sheesh' which has been used.

Besides, something like that would most likely be caught and changed in editing. These submissions were put up to show that I actually did some work with them, and let people who liked Tashia see what future plans included...so it wasn't a total surprise.

But thanks for noticing it.

Edited by Bri, 09 January 2005 - 09:06 AM.

#50 Feanor

Feanor

The Elven Lord

• 1808 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:23 AM

It is not that she herself would mind living very long, but elves do tend to be monogamous and if they get wed to a human, they know that there will only be 70 years or so, tops, they will be around them.

And I don't know the exact age of Elminster, but I know its measured in centuries.

View Post

Elminster is around 1200 years old, but that's because Mystra allowed him to live so much.

#51 Loké

Loké
  • 355 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 03:44 AM

Utterly fed up lurking this forum (I promise to stop stalknig you when you finish this and Delainy Bri :P ) I'd like to suggest a dialog for the Fighter stronghol dialog. After she teases you you have the oppertunity to snap at her, You are only given two real responses to her reaction; Go 'Oh my, you're right! I take back everything I say!' or be an even bigger jerk. It would be nice to just.. well, I'll slip in my suggestion intot he following quote so that it's in italics.

A:
Tashia looks up in your face, her jovial mood dissipated by the force of your emotion, clutching her hands at her side, not moving from her spot either.

"I am sorry..." she says quietly, concern crossing her face, and she embraces you tightly once more, and whispers into your ear, "but I never laughed at you. I'm proud of all that you've accomplished, you know that..."

She kisses you on the cheek, running her fingers through your arm hair, stroking and caressing your skin, "Maybe no one else has told you this, but I'm proud of you. I'm sure that Gorion would have been proud of you too. Sometimes I forget how young you are..."

Then she turns more serious, stroking your face with her index finger, "But you're killing yourself with this pace. I know you don't have much choice now, but you need to slow down, the sooner the better."

Option 4:
Hold Tashia tight, and kiss her so passionately that you lose yourself in her touch until the need for breath pulls you apart, then smile at her and say, "I love you, you know. You usually know the right thing to say..."

Glance into her honest eyes, and say, "But it means a lot to me. That you are proud of me, I mean. Sometimes with the hustle and bustle, it is nice to be remembered."

Sigh, and say, "But you're right, this pace is going to kill me. I don't know when it will end, but there is nothing I would like to do more..."

Quirk your lips, and say, "Honestly, I don't really want power. I just object to idiots having power over me..."

Option 5:
Look at Tashia, and answer sarcastically, "Well, thank you for stating the obvious. I'm so glad that with all I've done, you are proud of me."

Shake your head, and push away from her, "You know, one thing that I've found is the only person I can rely on, truly depend on, is myself."

Glance at her, and shake your head, "I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe, that is the way of the world. The only one you can rely on is yourself, and what you are able to hold in your two hands..."

My option:
(Hold her in silence)

There just doesn't seem to be any neutral response.
Raaar!

#52 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 06:56 AM

There just doesn't seem to be any neutral response.

View Post

As many of these are now over two years old, it is sufficient to say that they would be changed around when incorporated...such as changing responses, and getting rid of the story element and making it exactly like the regular Tashia dialogue.

#53 Loké

Loké
  • 355 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:37 PM

Well... yea. I'm just saying. :P
Raaar!